Reunion of the St. Valentines Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyMarl
SandyMarl
114 Followers

I stepped to the door, turned to grab Lauren around her waist and pull her close for a goodbye kiss, "A wise and experienced sultan knows a better bargain when he hears one. I'll be back to Apartment 214 to make good on that bargain." I drove back to my place in the rutted snow made by the early Saturday morning traffic. I felt like a king with the blessing of a kingdom close at hand.

+++

I put my empty glass of Riesling down on the stand next to my chair before I placed another log on the fire. Picking up the old Valentine card off the stand, I admired it once again.

She put her glass down next to mine. "That was a good story. And it all began because of that unexpected Valentine card?" she asked, though I could tell she had another question on her lips. "So, Mr. Randall Vinificatore, whatever happened to that girl in Apartment 214?"

I refilled my glass, this time half-full, took a sip and let the complexity of the aged vintage wash across the back of my tongue. I lowered the glass from my lips, letting them part in a secret smile. I gathered my memories and began to answer her question; "We enjoyed one another's company and companionship on a frequent basis after this old Valentine card came to me by mail, breaking the ice that had grown over a cynical, unloved heart. This card opened up my shot to enjoy that eventful reunion of the St. Valentine's Harem, at least with a limited definition of reunion."

I continued the epilogue of my story, "It was unexpected... I imagine that's the way these things often play out you know. After a couple of months, no more than that really, I told her, 'I don't think it's right to keep you as my harem girl.'"

I tossed another log on the fire, keeping my eyes on the hypnotic dance of the flames as I continued my answer, "She was quite surprised by my statement. I don't think she should have been, but she was. She reacted strongly to my conclusion and my idea to end her role as my harem girl. Not long after that she moved out of Apartment 214 and even changed her name I am told."

"Well, Mr. Randall Vinificatore, that is a good story behind that old Valentine card. I loved listening to you tell it. But I have to agree with you, that girl in Apartment 214 really should have seen it coming."

She finished her glass of Riesling, took a moment before she added, "I guess I'm fortunate that is how the story ends for the girl in Apartment 214, the one who sent off that Valentine card to you with an envelope full of doubts and second thoughts. I have to say her risk worked out for her. She got a nice heart-cut diamond set in a ring, mounted next to a pair of beautiful green emeralds to match her harem girl costume."

"Ah yes, once she was dressed as a harem girl, but as I said when proposed to her, 'I don't think it's right to keep you as my harem girl, I would be honored if I could make you my queen.'"

She replied, "A wise and experienced harem girl knows a better bargain when she hears one."

I turned from the flames dancing a seductive, hypnotic dance before my eyes and met hers. "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now. Will my Queen Lauren Vinificatore join me in the Sultan's chambers?"

She rose from her chair, gave me the shimmying moves of a graceful belly dancer before she danced to the bedroom, calling over her shoulder in a sultry voice, "The pleasure is all mime, Master."

SandyMarl
SandyMarl
114 Followers