All Comments on 'Reunited Ch. 02'

by willieone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
canndcanndabout 13 years ago

It was nice to see Leyland find his soul mate. Hmmm It is always strange to me to think what part of them is the soul that is the same? If they are a different person all together, what is the same in them? But, I guess that is a pretty hard question :) It was nice to see some of the twins and Celeste too. I think Wendy got to you when she said to watch overrun sentences lol. There were many places that two short sentences could easily be turned into one. Some of the paragraphs were a bit short. I think 4-5 sentences is the standard (I could be wrong, haven't been in a school in a long time) But overall it was a nice, sweet story.

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Beautiful! Just Beautiful

I loved it, now for the twins, can't leave them out.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 13 years ago
Yay!

Great continuation, Willie! I like the idea of the soul mate coming back and found that to be very endearing and sweet. You set the stage for some awfully romantic scenes given that their souls know each other. And I would love more on the twins! Heck Mick sounds quite dashing too. Hint hint hint.

Keep up the good work and keep writing! The more you write the more you learn and I would love to read more of this story line soon!

MicKayMicKayalmost 13 years ago
I like Mick....

Would he be designed after someone we know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillieone@willieone
82 Followers
I joined this site because I have loved reading the stories here and had no wish to leave a comment without a name to go with it there are some amazing writers on lit and I love so many of their stories. I do however have one major pet hate and that is when I fall in love with...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunited Previous Part
Reunited Series Info