Revelation, Penetration, & Swaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and Lynn watched with mutual pleasure as their men came down from their orgasms. Andy was sweating and braced himself against James' legs for balance. James breathed heavily, his whole front side covered in their mingled cum. Marie snapped a few photos.

Lynn ran a finger through the trails of cum on James' chest and held it up for him to clean. "How was that?"

He sucked her finger and looked up at Andy. "That was intense. Thanks."

Andy, more level after his orgasm, backed off and sat next to Marie. "Yeah, that was pretty good."

The post coital pause lasted just long enough for everyone to reflect on the action. They all looked calm and content. Likely, James and Lynn would clean up and head off to bed in the guest room. She and Andy would probably freshen up, change the sheets, and do the same.

Lynn took dripping fingerfuls of cum and sucked them clean. James relaxed his legs and closed his eyes for a moment. Andy gently stroked his limp cock and licked his lips a few times, as if he were taking stock of all the dicks, asses, mouths, and cunts that he'd come in contact with.

Marie...she was sort of ready for round two.

12