Revelation Pt. 03 - CFNM

Story Info
His understanding of his CFNM desires deepens.
3.5k words
4.72
4.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curtain had been yanked aside by my girlfriend. She had exposed me both metaphorically and physically. She had revealed me to myself, to my most secret desire. And she had also shown my full naked body, to other leering, lustful female eyes, by way of pictures and videos. I will never know how many females have seen and will see me in the shower, naked and shimmering with water and soap, or being sucked to orgasm, all under the dictates and desires of my fully clothed girlfriend, or being made to dance nude, or shooting huge loads onto my office desk under the direct command of my much younger secretary.

I was both shocked and thrilled by what I had allowed, what I had submitted to. Hm, I thought, as I sat in my kitchen early in the morning, sipping coffee. I could still see the big blue eyes of my young secretary, eyes so satisfied with her power over me. The lusty voice of my girlfriend, manipulating me through her phone, still rang in my ears. Indeed, I had submitted to both of them. I let those facts linger before me. For a moment, I felt regret. But not for long. In moments, the regret was swept aside by memories of the dreamy sensation that I felt when I released my body to the control of those lustful women. I remembered wallowing in a cloud of warmth, where every cell in my body quivered with electricity and expectation, with the speed of my heart ratcheted up by their every look, touch and demand. I had to admit that I had loved being their object, available for the most basic expression of female power, for what showed that power more blatantly than their ability to make me strip naked, and allow my most intimate parts to be used as they wished?

And I felt a powerful need for it all to happen again.

Wow. What had I become? I shook my head. Really? Is this what I want? My body gave me the answer. My heart was racing, my mind was filled with sexy images and my cock was hard. I rubbed my face with my hands, and couldn't stop remembering softer hands than mine massaging my balls, stroking my cock...

It took fierce determination to stop thinking about it all. I had to get to work. Work. I felt both nervous and excited about what might happen there. I dragged myself into my car.

When I arrived at work I sensed something different. The pool of secretaries in the area outside my office were unusually quiet. They seemed excessively attentive to their computer screens. I walked along the aisle, passing desk after desk. Finally, I came to my secretaries desk, which is just outside my office door. She sat, relaxed, with a wide smile. But she wasn't looking into my eyes. She unabashedly stared at my crotch, the tip of her tongue running along her lips. My cock twitched. As I went past her desk I looked back and saw her checking out my ass.

When I closed my office door I heard a chorus of soft laughter.

I buried myself in work.

It was mid-afternoon when my girlfriend called me. I hesitated as it rang. What would she ask of me today? I was a bit worried, but then a warm ball of excitement flared up in my gut. I couldn't resist. I answered.

"Hello sexy" she purred. "I'd ask what you are up to today, but I already know. You're up to 7 1/2 inches!" She giggled.

I snorted. "Hello," I said. "I was just working..."

"Working hard? That is how women want their men!"

Again my cock twitched. I mused about how a woman's voice has almost magical power over a man. A female voice can raise a wet noodle up to a stiff pole. "Uh, right..," is all I could think of saying.

"Your secretary texted me and said your bulge looked good this morning, but that it could be better. She wants you to stop wearing underwear, or at least wear special kinds of underwear, so she and the other girls there can see more of you."

My face turned hot. Even after what had happened, her blunt statements rattled me. "But, but, what if..," I blathered.

She interjected. "Now, don't bother your cute little head with what others in the company think. Those women in your office want more bulge and that is what matters!"

My breath caught in my throat. God, was I rigid now. It was as if her voice was a silky hand slowly stroking my rod.

"Listen" she said, "by now all those girls in your office have been able, at their leisure, to sit in their comfy chairs and view the videos and photos of your sweet naked bod."

Wow. So, what I had feared, but also kind of deliciously expected, was undeniable.

"They probably sat together, making comments about your size, or your flat stomach, or that amazing tight ass. Mmm. I am sure they loved inspecting every inch of you, while you could do nothing to stop them. You nude body is there for them now whenever they want it. I am sure all of them will be thinking of you naked every time you walk by."

Oh my, I gasped to myself. I pictured myself standing in front of all those girls naked. My girlfriend obviously loved that she had put me in such a position. I had a hard time breathing because my heart was beating so fast.

"But I called because I am going to bring you shopping today. Meet me outside in fifteen minutes. " Then she hung up. It wasn't a request.

A short time later I stood at my door, not certain I could handle leaving my office, now that I knew what all of those women had seen and would be thinking. Yet, I dutifully sucked in my breath, opened my office door and tried to be nonchalant as I strode past desk after desk, along a gauntlet of probably ogling girls. Just before making it out of the room, one of them slapped my ass, which elicited catcalls of "shake that bod!" and "we love bulge!" I rushed outside.

My girlfriend was waiting in her car in the office parking lot. I opened the door and sat quietly as she pulled away, towards the shopping center. As she was driving, and without asking or taking her eyes off the road, she reached over and felt my cock through my dress pants. "Yum. You feel good. Guess you liked being paraded before a group of females. Well, I will see if I can arrange something soon, something a bit more, exotic..."

I looked at her, as her long fingers kept feeling my rod. She was grinning. How she loved it all!

I wondered what she had in mind by the word "exotic," but I couldn't concentrate because her hand feIt so damn good. It made me very horny. I reached towards her tits. She slapped my hand away. "No! Be a good boy! You can only touch me when I tell you. " She returned her hand to my cock. "It's different for a female--we know guys can't help it. You guys want it, need it, so bad!"

Not fair. But that didn't change the truth. She kept rubbing me. Then she skillfully managed with her one hand to pull down my zipper. She reached into my pants and then through the underwear slit and grabbed by warm rod. Her hand felt wonderful...

By the time we arrived at the shopping mall, she had me pointing straight up, right out of my pants, a flesh telephone pole. When we stopped I went to shove it all back inside my pants, but she grabbed my hands, and her mouth dove down onto me. She took a few long swallows of my cock, right there in the parking lot. Thankfully, no one was close by. Then she pulled back, took out her phone and took a picture. "Don't want you to come just yet," she said. Finally, she let me zip up. She giggled as I struggled getting it back inside my underwear and pants, but I managed.

We headed inside. I saw her look down at my huge bulge. She smiled.

"That's the way every guy should be when they are out --displayed!"

I tried to stay calm as we entered the mall, but there was no avoiding

the many female stares as we walked along.

Finally, we stopped at a store called "Fun for All." The windows had been tinted dark. When we went inside it was immediately obvious why. Sex toys and sexy clothing were displayed. And videos took up one wall, along with rows of books about sex. There were all kinds of naughty clothes, shoes, sex games, leather belts, vests, boots, shoes and underwear.

She pulled me to a section of men's clothes. There was a table with various types of underwear. It dawned on me what she had in mind. I looked at her.

"You need some of these. You have women to please. And your regular stuff doesn't allow enough, um, freedom."

She looked me up and down. Of course, she knew my body very well, since I had been naked before her numerous times. I figured she just liked making a point of feeling free to openly check me out in public. I went to grab some of the underwear, out of curiosity, but she said: "No. I will choose what you will be wearing". She pulled a few articles of underwear from the table.

They looked very skimpy.

"Follow me," she said. We went to the door of a changing room at the back of the store. It was through an archway and off to the side, so as to be hidden from any customers that might be enter the store. I expected her to hand me the items, but she first went to the attendant. She was a beautiful redhead with fantastic double D cleavage. (Like all men, I can determine the size of a woman's tits with a mere glance.) The two women chatted so quietly I couldn't hear what they said. At the end of the conversation the redhead looked in my direction. Her eyes began from the floor and up my body, then down again, lingering for a few long seconds on my crotch. Then she looked back at my girlfriend and nodded.

My girlfriend walked to the changing room and went inside. She beckoned me with one bent finger.

Oh, this will be interesting, I thought. I could only imagine what she intended. I entered the rather large room. She told me where to stand. It was at the back of the room. She had moved to near the door, which was shut. She stood with her back to the door.

"It is important to be able to get a clear sense of how these will look on you. Your secretary, as well as others, require more from you. It is important to make sure these pieces show you off well."

I looked at her. She didn't intend go let me change in private. I looked over her shoulder, saw that the door was closed. I didn't want to spoil her fun, so I began to undress. Besides, all that rubbing and sucking in the car had left me enlarged and dying for a release. If I complied I knew there was a good chance she would help me come. Please! I prayed silently.

In a few moments I was once again naked for her. She stood, fully dressed, taking her time, enjoying seeing her man stark naked in a changing room, in the middle of a mall. My cock struck straight out.

She looked me right in the eye. "You enjoy being naked and hard for me, and for other women, don't you?"

Before I could respond, she took out her phone and turned on the video function. She repeated the same question. I stared into the camera lens. In the bottomless black well of the lens I imagined a dozen female gazes. Every imagined gaze brought a flash of excitement. In my mind I kept going back to that thrill, like an addict. I looked directly into the lens and said, "Yes, I do."

My admission brought a look of satisfaction to her face.

She talked to the camera. "Ladies, as you heard, my guy loves pleasing women. At my direction he is nude, hard, and standing in the middle of a dressing room in a mall! You need to try to get your man to do something like this. You need to feel the power you have! It is exciting!" She twirled her hand. "Would you turn around for me?" she asked. I did and she kept the video going, Speaking to the video she said, "And ladies, since we all share our fun videos and pictures, why don't we rate the cocks, balls, and asses of every one of the guys we get on film, and share the results. That'll be fun!"

I looked down at my endowment and wondered how I would be rated. Was I big enough? Had I worked out enough to rate highly? I didn't want to lose to the competition.

She told me to turn to face her.

"Ok, put on this." She tossed me one of the items and it landed on the long pole that was my cock. I snatched the item. It was short, tight-fitting, light blue mesh. In other words, basically see through. I slipped it on and looked down. My cock pointed at her, staring against the fabric.

She put down her phone and came right up to me. Her hands roamed over my chest, my abdomen and moved onto my package. Her hand squeezed my genitals.

"Feels nice," she said. I saw a specially bright gleam in her eyes, like the feral mirrors of cats hunting at night. She tapped her chin. "I wonder if you will allow me to expose you a bit more.... "

"By doing what?" I asked.

She grinned, a long, mischievous grin. "By opening that door and allowing the woman out there in this very public place to see you in your deliciously skimpy underwear."

My brows shot up. She stood and waited. I could see that it would be more satisfying to her if I chose to do it. That would be a greater level of submission than appearing to follow an order. If a woman commands you to do something, then in the court of your mind you can present the argument to your inner judge that you are in some way being tricked by feminine wiles, or somehow forced. However, if it is an option, a voluntary decision, then, well, there is no way to deny that you want to give the woman what she wants to see. Now that is true subservience.

Well, I decided to do it. And I know she relished it. I was unable to resist the draw of being at the beck and call of her and the female outside the thin door of the changing room.

I shuffled over to the door, and with shaking hands, slowly pushed it open.

The redhead apparently had expected it. She was standing just a few feet away, arms crossed. So, that was what they had been talking about.

I stood there, staring at her as she stared at me. Her eyes dropped and she smirked. "Nice! They really showcase your big rod!"

Boy, she was direct. From behind me my girlfriend reached around and grabbed my cock through the fabric. "Believe me, it is a beautiful one!"

I looked around to see if anyone else was in the back room. Nobody. I was relieved. My girlfriend drew her hand away. I let the redhead have a long look and began to turn around to return inside the changing area. But my girlfriend blocked my way.

She said, "Just two steps outside." It was half a request and half a command. Her hand was massaging my balls.

Damn I wanted a release.

"You mean onto the public area of the store?"

She shook her head. "Just two steps." she intoned. "Do you dare?"

With a dry mouth and heart running so fast it reverberated in my ears, I stepped out of the changing room. Immediately I felt the cool air sweep over my bare skin, and sensed it invade through the thin mesh of the underwear I was wearing. The floor was hard and cool on my bare feet. I was just a few feet outside the changing room. The store was quiet as an empty church, but I felt very exposed --because I was! I was in a mall, with nothing on but this meager covering. But it was also rather liberating. The public nature of the store increased the risk, and the excitement.

Into the silence came a quiet voice.

It was redhead. "Yes!"

"So, do you like the pair on him?" My girlfriend asked the redhead.

The redhead, face flushed red with excitement, walked right up to me, so close I felt her breaths on my cheeks. She looked into my eyes.

"I like seeing men exposed for female pleasure. I like your body, especially your cock!" She obviously delighted in being able to say such things.

All I could do was smile.

She took a step back and ogled me up and down. She told me to turn around. "I am sure women check out your ass all the time. Do you like that? " She asked.

I shook my head in affirmation.

"Good, because women like a nice ass to compliment a handsome face and big cock."

My girlfriend piped in. "Hm, I think she likes you." Both women giggled.

The redhead asked my girlfriend if she would have me put on another pair of undies. Clearly she saw that my girlfriend was the one in control of my body.

"Why, yes, of course." She held up a leather item. It had a thin pouch for cock and balls, and nothing else but a string of leather. A g string. "How's this?" she asked.

The redhead shook her head vigorously. I went to the changing room, shut the door, put on the gstring and went back out.

"Oh yeah! "The redhead said,"That is a nice way to present your dick to women. More men need to be taught to wear such things!"

She tapped her chin. "Let's see from behind." She liked that too. "Love seeing a man being made to wear a string along his ass crack, like so many women have before. It's the turn of men to deal with it!" She wasn't done. "I want to see you jiggle! I dare you to walk to the front door of the store and back. "

That worried me. I looked towards the front of the store, nervously. I didn't see anyone. I rushed to the door. Let's just say the thing didn't provide much support. My cock and balls were jouncing in every direction. Catcalls rained down on me as I rushed back, breathing heavy.

When I was back next to the changing room, there came calls from the redhead: "Now it's time to take it off! Take it all offff!!! Show me everything!!!"

I was dying for a release. With desperate hope that it was imminent, I complied. But I drew it out for just a few more moments, a sort of deliberate self torture. I moved slowly, unhurriedly slipping my thumbs onto each side of the underwear, carefully pulling down the skimpy item. Finally, the material slipped past the head of my hard cock, purple and drooling pre-cum. Lower it went, exposing my swelled balls. Then I let the underwear fall to the floor. I was fully exposed and available for her.

The next thing I knew the redhead was on her knees, greedily sucking me.

"That's it!" My girlfriend said. "Suck off my piece of ass!"

Her words were barely discernible to me, as I was lost in the pleasure of the redhead's warm, wet mouth, soft lips, and roaming hands. She went on and on, eagerly consuming me, her mouth and lips working my cocks, her hands fondling my balls. She moaned and moaned with pleasure. Those were minutes of utter ecstasy. Finally, oh yes finally, I was ready to release it all. Two more bobs of her head sent me over the edge. Ropes of cum filled her mouth. I felt like I was riding up into a sky of bliss. My cream overflowed her mouth as I reached my last nerve-shivering spasm.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw my girlfriend taping it on her phone.

"Everyone is going to love this video!" she exclaimed.

I imagined the secretaries huddled together, fixated on the scene. How would I ever face them again?