Revelations of Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mngh!" Amanda moaned as her mouth reached the end of the line. She gave Carlos' thumb another full, wet kiss, then smiled and bit her lip. The video ended.

John was shell-shocked. He never felt like that before in his life: overwhelmed. Like on autopilot, he played the second video.

The video showed Amanda lying down on a sofa, on her stomach, still in that damn lingerie set, but with a new twist: her hands were handcuffed behind her back. She was squirming, like she was looking for release.

"Now what do we have here," John could hear Carlos speak from behind the camera. "It seems like Amanda here is hiding something from us."

The camera approached his girlfriend, who was thankfully looking away and still somewhat hiding her identity, until it glided over to her thong and garter belt-clad ass.

"Amanda has a boyfriend," Carlos continued, "so she has told me I'm not allowed to touch her inappropriately. Which is fine, really. Look."

The camera went down now, literally on the level of her ass, and behind it, so that her asshole was nearly visible around the thin material of the thong. There was something shiny there.

'No,' John thought to himself. How much of a slut has she been?

As his girlfriend was tied down and squirming on this stranger's sofa, there, right behind the thong, a butt plug was obviously lodged inside her tiny asshole, with the shiny part sticking out.

"So, Amanda's boyfriend, if you're watching this," Carlos said, and John could hear Amanda moan at that in the background, "don't worry, I will not be touching your girl. I will just..."

With that, his hand appeared again on the screen, with his middle finger extending outwards until it reached her thong at the top of the plug. Slowly and carefully, he started pushing it in and around, in circles.

"Ohhhhhhh," came the deep, drawn-out moan from John's girlfriend. Her ass started grinding around helplessly as Carlos made the butt plug explore her insides with his finger. Then the video abruptly ended. There was no fighting it anymore: it was the hottest thing John had ever seen.

He quickly played 'Amanda BTS / NSFW 3'. The screen was black, and then a title appeared that said 'TALENT SHOW'. His girlfriend appeared again, on her hands and knees on the same sofa, but with a blindfold on and shot from a new angle -- from a lower, stationary point right to her side. Every contour of her body was on display.

There was a cut, and then Carlos appeared in the same frame, standing right in front of her, only visible up to around his waist, in shorts and apparently a t-shirt. He had a cucumber in his hand that he was holding up for Amanda. Sticking out her tongue, she brought her head forward until it touched it. Then she pressed forward and licked the cucumber forcefully all the way up before stopping.

"A cucumber!" she said.

Then another cut happened. Carlos was now holding a phone in the same way. Amanda repeated her performance, licking the object from bottom to top.

"A phone!" she said, laughing. With her blindfold on, she was obviously guessing what it was he would bring her to lick.

After another cut, Carlos was there with an obscenely large, pitch black dildo. Looking at the slutty display from their home, John felt his cock pulse hungrily. He still refrained from touching it, fearing how close he was, while he was absentmindedly touching his balls. But this was the last video, and it was getting so dirty he felt like he would soon pass out.

Trying his best to contain his orgasm for now, John's hand slowly wrapped around his desperately hard cock as he watched his girlfriend about to degrade herself.

In the video, Amanda's tongue touched the base, then started moving up. The texture wasn't as clear as with the cucumber, and the shape wasn't as clear as with the phone, so she took her time. Licking her way all the way up to the top of the dildo, her tongue swirled around the top like she was eating ice cream. Then her head turned sideways and it seemed like she was dragging her lips up and down its length, before opening her mouth back at the top and enveloping it in her lips. She sucked on it.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly, before finishing the act with a 'pop'. She smiled. "This is something really big. And plastic. A dildo?"

Then the final cut happened. Again the shot showed John's girlfriend on the sofa, and again Carlos was right in front of her, but this time it was different. Instead of shorts and a shirt, he was only in his tight, white boxer briefs. And down his leg, nearly the full length of the briefs, John could see the imposing bulge of his large hard-on. It nearly made him tremble in anticipation in his chair.

Fuck he was close. Turning his chair around, he aimed his cock away from his PC and started jerking off. In the video, Amanda's face again dived forward, and Carlos extended a hand, guiding her face so that her outstretched tongue came into contact with the head of his cock first. She smiled as it did.

One of her hands disappeared between her legs as she was bent over, and she let out a loud, passionate moan as she licked the length of Carlos' cock, over his underwear, all the way to the top. There she smiled and, instead of guessing what it is she licked, she gave the base of his cock a deep, passionate kiss, while her hand started moving frantically.

She kept touching herself as she was kissing the outline of Carlos' cock. The sight brought John right to the precipice of a tremendous dive, but he held back just a couple of seconds -- enough to see, before the third video ended, Carlos' hand come down on her head, and pushing her face roughly into his groin.

"AHHHH", John moaned loudly, letting go finally as the strongest orgasm of his life turned his whole body into mush. He exploded all over the floor, the cum running out in thick, white jets, the long-waited release pulsing waves of pleasure deep inside him, making him feel weak and ecstatic at the same time. It was a high he never wanted to come down from. His cum splattered all over the living room floor.

Panting, John slowly came back to his senses.

'Jesus,' he half-muttered again and again, his one hand still holding on to his dick, the other cupping his now aching scrotum. He was sweaty all over, his shoulders and forehead glistening in the early afternoon sun, and he glanced at the screen where the video that drove him over the edge had in the meantime gone dark. A notification appeared, and John clicked on it. It was a message.

Carlos: Hey friend, I was just online and saw that you just contributed to my work at the highest level. Just wanted to thank you! And please let me know if you have a favorite model, or if you have some specific request I could fulfill for you. Cheers!

'Fuck, is this never going to end?' John thought to himself. The orgasm he just had was unbelievably strong, and his mind was still happy and dulled, lured by pleasure into a sense of security. John started typing back.

John: No problem! I have to say I paid 100$ just so I could see more of that Amanda girl.

Carlos: Haha dude I get that! That girl was tight.

Carlos: Her boyfriend's a lucky man... or really unlucky, considering what she's like :D

A smile found its way to John's face, as he realized his cock was already coming back to life.

John: I bet she was a real slut (:

Carlos: You know it! Fuck dude I don't think I ever got that hard during a shoot.

John: Did she like it? Being bossed around?

Carlos: Hey, some things are a private matter between a photographer and his model d:

John: Oh come on. She seemed like she liked it.

Carlos: Okay, I'll tell you one thing, since you're such a fan. She's kinda repressed -- she doesn't know what she likes. So it was fun bringing it out to the surface, if you know what I mean.

Feeling his cock get fully hard, though he was spent, John started jerking off again.

John: You gonna see her again?

Carlos: I sure hope so! The girl's unbelievable. Hey, tell you what -- if I get her to come back, I'll let you know and you can tell me what you'd wanna see me do with her.

Fuck.

Carlos: No sex though, of course. I don't do porn. Except privately :D

Fucking fuck. John's hand was now freely moving up and down his cock, his mind flying in all directions. He tried typing with one hand.

John: Maybe you can get her to really doll up?

Carlos: Sure man! You mean like makeup, lips, her cheeks rosy and shit like that?

John: Yeah...

Carlos: I bet I could. After all, I told her to buy that hot piece of lingerie... particularly that choker :D

John groaned loudly. This was unbelievable. He needed more...

John: Come on tell me

John: Did you fuck her?

Carlos: Hey dude. Jesus. I know you're generous and all, but don't be a fucking creep.

That was it: the humiliation of this man calling *John* a creep pushed him over the edge. He came in his hand, his already spent cock dribbling cum in short spurts down his fingers and into his lap.

Okay, now he was really done. He wiped his fingers on a tissue and threw it away.

John: Sorry! Didn't mean to come off wrong. I'll let you know if I have any other ideas.

Carlos: No problem. Don't get me wrong -- I bet Amanda turns men into creeps left and right

Carlos: Thanks again (;

Sitting there, spent beyond what he considered possible, reality slowly crept back into John's mind. The feeling was... not nice. The jealousy started turning unbearable once his cock finally deflated. His chest hurt. What the fuck was he going to do?

For now, just sleeping felt like a good idea. Even right here, in this chair. But then his phone beeped with a new message.

Amanda: Hey baby, I had to cut it short with mom. She had to go see a friend. Anyway, I'll be home soon! X

Well, shit. What the fuck was he going to say to her? Nothing? Everything? Whatever it was, the first thing John had to do was clean up all that damn cum.


12