All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 01'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Bad things

I'm hoping you aren;t planning on getting Barbara raped, also. If her husband was a Navy Seal they could REALLY rue that action.

This is a real horror story so far. I want the revenge on the men!!!

I will wait for sequel!

There was a kidnapping taking place not too long ago in the nearby area. There were 4 guys trying to drag the white woman into a car. A marine, who was nearby, wound up breaking three arms and beating hell out of the biggest black. He wasn't a Seal, at least he wasn't reported as one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Escaping a rape is simple if you have guts....

...act compliant & offer the 'biggest' guy a blow-job. When he has his cock in your mouth, JUST BITE THE DAMN THING OFF, THEN CHEW IT & SWALLOW IT! You might get sick later but you can be damn sure that NO-ONE is going to rape you anymore! & that's from a man's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved it

That's all that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Since When Should Rape Be Glorified...

... glorified such as you have done in this story? And why do Black Men Have to be the "Bad Guys"? Aside from having to live up to the false notion that all black men have monstrous penises (& lemme tell ya' it ain't necessarily so) nowadays, in this "our little community" it seems that they all have a penchant for Raping White Women only, and then only in the most violent and offensive manner.

This type of plot serves to inflame one way or another the white male community and sets a really stupidly bad precedent that all black men are stupid and sociopathically violent as well as rape-disposed toward defenseless females.

This is damaging to us all, white or black, male or female. I know that this is supposed to be fiction, but what we get off on here we will fantasize about later and maybe try it out for real as so many people do.Most of the authors here are pulling from some level of actual experience with people from many walks of life, and this is a dangerous type of glorification. I also don't like "straight authors" who do this type of thing, either.

Most black men don't want the complications that go into a cross-racial relationship with a white woman, and for good reason. Most white parents go nuts over their kids being involved with people from other races. I will admit that it's better these days than it has been in years past, but It Ain't Great Yet!

So, tone it down, and keep it real here. Or at least not as violent. The first few chapters here read like a Police report, more than a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nasty

just plain nasty & very degrading to white women

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...the usual whitbread tale...

....written by someone who doesn't know...or have a clue...as per usual...whitey has to be subversive with the black folk...the fact is that ALL black men treat their women like trophy wives/girlfriends...and are nothing but respectable to them...OBAMA will straighten this all out...ask VANNA WHITE..DOLLY PARTON..JANE SEYMOUR..HEATHER TESCH..SAMANTHA BROWN...ALL are 'BLACK OWNED'..VANNA has her own leer jet fleet..and ocean going yachts as reward..as does DOLLY PARTON..to serve/service the BROTHERS at will..internationally and nationally..on call 24/7/365..and do so willingly..YOU GO GIRLS!!!XXXOXOXOXO..;-}}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Typical

Typical crap from the writer. Nothing new, Just skip it and try one of the other writers

DienDienover 12 years ago
O.o

Very intense. I believe you may have lacked some real details. I was wondering...Are you racist? I mean, to each his own, but it seemed like ther ewas a lot of hatred there for some reason. Over-all, intense.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nigga Please

Ok at least you didn't write the lie about they all had 12" dicks. Very silly story. It would be better if you ended the way it would be done in real life...Barb's husband and some friends round up the nigga rapists and then before hanging them like they deserve; rape them like the NYC police do it with a toilet plunger make them suck each other off, eat each other's assholes and then watch as one by one their balls are removed then their cocks and shoved into their mouths before the culminating event of the hanging one at a time of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous