Revenge, Dana and Angela vs Cheat

Story Info
Dana and Angela have their revenge on the Cheat.
2.4k words
3.83
1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hi, Chester," Angela purred with delight.

"Hey, about last night" Chester, the cheat, says.

"Oh, I am so so so so sorry about the teeth, and afterward, after I rode that big dick of yours, I just could not take anymore." 

"Well, yeah, um, ok, so we had a good time?" Chester looked puzzled.  Was it normal for a girl to ride you and afterward lock herself in the bathroom, twice? 

"Well, yeah, and I have a little secret lover." Angela purrs again as she gets close and embraces him, putting her mouth up to his ear. "You were my first, and now we will be soul mates." 

A shudder goes down Chester's spine. "Um, I was your 1st and now?" Chester says with all the sincerity he could fake. Dana told him, and he took Angela's reluctance and afterward as par for the course of popping a girl's cherry. Well, she was only the 2nd trophy he had collected. The first one was also his first. So, he had little to go on to the way it should go down. 

"Well, yes silly. I am sorry I spaced out after the hotel and the great ride you gave me in my dorm. It is just so new to me, and and and" Angela acts like she is about to cry, "I know I am not that good, and all I want to do is to be good with you" Angela hugs him tighter and Dana, who was hiding bit away spying on them, almost blew her post by laughing at the face Angela made behind the Cheat's back as she just hugged and the cheat grabbed her butt. 

"That is alright, we can make this work," the Cheat says as he leans in for a big kiss. 

"Oh well, um sorry, I really want to make this work but, um, I do need a day or two for um," Angela has an excuse at the ready, "See one of the problems I have is I want it all and a condom is just not good enough for me, so I have made an appointment to get an IUD over the weekend. So I do not want to do it again till we can both be flesh-to-flesh and as spontaneous as we want! " 

"Ok I get it, fine, fine, but you can still practice our kissing of the ....." The Cheat feeling her out. 

"No, then we might, and I want it to be special for you. You were my first, so I want to be the first for you without anything between us. Oh, got to go. I need to get this paper to the professor." Angela said. 

Chester was left all confused. On one hand, he had a sure thing with Dana. On the other, he had this willing new thrill with her roommate, who was definitely 8 to sporty Dana's 5. He was planning on breaking it off with Angela. The girl almost bit his dick off, but now that she seemed so eager.  

After Angela left and was out of sight, Dana walked by as planned. "You me, your dorm, in 20 minutes" And like a few times before after Dana drops the message, she just keeps walking right ‌by. 

"Oh yeh!!!!" Chester proclaims to himself. I might break it off with the 5 after one or three more times. I mean, I do have 3 condoms left and Angela wants the next time to be bareback.

Upon opening his dorm room door, Dana was good to go. She practically tore his clothing off. Stripping him down and throwing the clothing into the corner. 

"No no no," Dana flirtatiously says as the Cheat tries to remove her clothing.

Chester, having played this game before with Dana, just sits back and lets the show begin. Dana stripped off her top. Then the bra. In the past, Dana was self-conscious about her perky little tits. But after her ex made her look in the mirror as he took each one in his hand, and slowly, oh so slowly, cupped them with his large hands and massaged them ... but back to the present. 

"Now, may have that big prick of yours?" Dana asks, "Have you ever had a tittie fuck?"

"''no" is all he could manage.

Dana comes up and kisses him lightly. As she crawls down to his lap, he puts his hand up under her skirt and starts petting her pussy through her panties. 

"mmm mmm" For what it is worth, the cheat knew how to finger her Too bad that is all he knew how to do right.  But with that, Dana checked her watch. It's time to go down on him.

The plan was right on time. First, Dana tit-fucked him. Dana would later admit to Angela that it was kind of fun, not a turn-on, but she had total control of his dick as she smashed it between her little tits. And then, timing it just right, Dana started licking the Prick on his prick, then down to just the circumcised red cap, and back out of the mouth, a little deeper; her hands now tickling at his balls. She took him as deep as she could and held him. She struggled to hold it back as he attempted to maintain the rhythm. Suddenly, a loud knock interrupted them, and Dana clenched her teeth. As she pulled away, her teeth accidentally scraped his prick. 

"Teeth Teeth," he cried in a bit of shock and pain.

"'Oops, sorry, " Dana asked loudly, even though she knew the answer, "Who is it?" 

Chester tried to cover Dana's mouth and cried out, "Who is it?"

"Angela and I have a paper here from our professor and I have some questions." Angela proclaims, 

"Just a second, I have to um um... " The cheat looks around for his clothing. 

"Angela, what are you doing here?" Dana yells and goes to the door and opens it.

"Oh hi there Dana, um, you're topless"  Angela says.

"Um yeah, I have no shame, you've seen them many a time," Dana says in a rehearsed sing-song. "But why are you here?"

"You mean at my boyfriend's place? I told you that I had found a lover, but I had to keep it a secret because it was none of your business." Angela says faked and rehearsed but the Cheat was buying it.

 "What, you were not making that up?" Dana just acted surprised. "I mean, he is my lover," 

Both of them looked at Chester, naked and frozen in fear. 

"Well, Angela, I got news for you. I figured out he was your lover last week! The professor requested I check the plagiarism issue concerning your identical papers. But he is such a good lay, I thought, why not just keep him on?" Dana taunted. 

"Could you have least told me? Why you bitch!" Angela said as she lunged at the topless Dana. 

Chester just stood there, naked, taking it all in. "Two girls fighting over me?" He thought. 

"Wait wait ladies" as he went to close the door. "Calm it down and we can talk." The Cheat pleads. "I love you both and could not bare hurting either of you"

"So?" the girls said in unison.

"Chester, is she better at sex than me?" Dana turns up her lip. "And that is why you are sleeping with her?" 

"Um um um um" is all Chester could manage. In front of him, the girls stopped fighting and started ... cuddling.

"Dana, he was my first and I am afraid I stink at this, I do not want to lose him, but he is what I got." Angela mustered all the madness into fake sadness. "And if you know how to do it for him, can you help me? "

"Um um um um" is still all Chester could say as Dana lifted her head and kissed Angela!

"Now Chester, where were we?" Dana asked as she and Angela walked toward the Cheat. 

Dana pushed him onto the bed. "Now Angela, watch and learn, as he likes it a bit rough." And with that, she scraped her nails down the side of his chest. 

"OOPS" as her nails drew blood "I am sorry, so sorry, I mean a few times ago we did that whole rough play and and" 

Chester, looking confused, and lets out a small "yelp"

"You better go clean that up in the bathroom, and when you come back, Dana and I might have a surprise for you" Angela starts taking off her shirt, starts cuddling with Dana, and gives her a long deep kiss. Both turned to him as they sat down on the bed, Dana in her panties, Angela in her bra. Chester just sits there stunned, but in his head "THREESOME! "

Angela, out of spite for the Cheat, dipped her head down and licked Dana's firm little boob, and then cupped the other one while looking over at the Cheat. "Go, or else I might stop," Angela warned.

Dana, for her part, took it all in, reached around and undid Angela's bra. "I will not let this drop till you get that cleaned up. Oh and shut the door, or you will NOT get a big surprise. Surprisingly, Cheat went to the bathroom and closed the door. Phase two is now in play. They swiftly went to the bathroom door and inserted toothpicks that Angela had in her pocket. They placed them between the frame and the door. It was something they found on the internet and they overdid it with 20 toothpicks when 5 would have worked. Not a second after they were done, he tried the door. 

"Hey um, the door is stuck," Cheat proclaimed.

"Ours did that the other day, something about warping in these cheap bathroom dorm doors," Angela said. "Be careful if you break the door, you lose the deposit. We called maintenance, and he came right over and fixed it"

"So, can you do that?" Cheat pleaded after almost putting a hole in the door from trying to move it. 

"Yes," Dana said, "the number is in the computer directory. If you give me your password to your computer, I can look it up and call," 

The Cheat "ok, it is, do not laugh, Pussyhole321" And with that, the girls got into his computer and found all the papers the Cheat had swiped from Angela. The girls faked calling maintenance. "He said an hour, two at max" 

"OK, what am I to do in the meantime?" he asked through the door.

"Listen," the girls said in unison. And with that, well... only noises was the plan... But that kiss... both looked at each other. Both were giddy from pulling this off and getting the proof.  

"Um, Angela, I um, am very much um,  worked up," Dana whispered in Angela's ear.

Angela responds by giving her a deep kiss and again cupping her little boobs. Dana reaches down under the skirt and starts stroking Angela's pussy through her panties. Angela responds by taking them off, while Dana does the same. It must have been the newness of it, or the fact Dana was already worked up by the Cheat, but Angela barely gets her hand and fingers moving on Dana's bare pussy and Dana yells out,"YEEEES RIGHT THEEEERE" and then starts doing her late night noises minus the buzz.. "Oooohhh ooooohhh" The noises might have been over the top but the orgasm that followed was very enjoyable and real.

The Cheat from behind the stuck door "What going on? Tell me at least" 

"I am, I am COMING, It is called an orgasm, you idiot!" Dana cried out! "Something you have only witnessed but never created!" With that, both the girls just looked at each other. Dana continued "I am petting Angela's pussy" and with that she was and Angela's eyes got wide and she started getting into it "ooooh ooohh oooohhh" she tried too hard and just started giggling "I am going down and will start licking her pussy" and she did, but Angela, almost in a hissy, trying to keep the laughter in check while the bubbling plateau before the Big O faded away. Angela gently pushed Dana's head away, and both went back to the original plan of a porn star soundtrack for poor old Chester the Cheat benefit, The Cheat was just reduced to trying not to beat his meat, for he honestly thought he was getting a threesome when he got out. 

The girls finished up with a big finale of oohs and groins and silently put their clothing back on. They did a bit more theatrical, heavy breathing and stopped. "Oh Chester, are you still there?" Dana asked, and on cue, Angela knocked on the door. "That must be the maintenance guy," she staged whispered to the Cheat. "Just a minute!" She cried out. After removing almost all toothpicks from the bathroom door frame, they opened the dorm door and departed. 

Back at the dorm, both girls sat on Angela's bed. Angela was a head bigger than Dana and looked a little strange, fully clothed, crying on Dana's shoulder. Dana was in her bra and panties, and just sat with Angela for a little while, rocking her. Angela looked up into Dana's eyes, "I am just a big dumb slut who does not know how to please a guy"

"No no no, he was a cheat and a jerk, and you know what, he never really pleased me. I just got off in his presence once in a while. I also had to come back here and finish the job he could not do!" Dana softly said. 

"That is part of the problem. I feel like I NEED TO get off, it like I have with him, but not with him and he did do it for me at the start, but I screwed it up and" Angela started crying all over again." 

Dana whispered, "What we did was fun, and if you want me to help you I will, I mean I am not.. a.. a..lesbian, but.."

"Neither am I!!!" Angela snaps back but then softens her words and body. "But that was fun, and you are an amazing kisser, and not tonight... but I think, no, I know if I do not take matters into my own hands, maybe tonight... It just... later, you and me"

Dana "Say no more" With that Dana returns to her own bed and turns out the light. A slightly muffling sound comes from Angela's bed an hour later. Dana pretended she was asleep and did not hear it. A few weeks pass before they talk about it again. That weekend they went off to Dana's house, and Dana shared her toys.