Revenge for Mario

Story Info
Prof Laufer takes my ass in revenge.
1.2k words
3.88
9.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prof Laufer was angry. And he had had too much to drink. The party with Mario clearly had not gone to plan.

Prof Laufer had had so many big plans for the party.

"Mario will be there," he told me. Mario, that was of course "the Mario." Mario, whose influence could make or break a show, whose money could finance a movie, whose advice could start a career.

And everyone who dealt with Mario knew he liked girls.

So when we arrived at the party I was not surprised to see that many men and even the few women attending had brought their "assistants:" leggy girls invariably in short skirts and tights, pottering around on high heels. "Assistants" whose main job it was to "delight" Mario. In exchange, Mario would grant sponsorship, endorse a product, provide favourable coverage in his magazines, or even finance a movie.

Of course, nothing was guaranteed, but without 'a good piece of ass' - as Prof Laufer told me - there would be nothing from Mario.

And for me? Well, there was the remote chance of an internship or maybe just a positive mention of me in one of his papers.

Did I want to be that 'good piece of ass' for Mario? Not really, but then I knew that everything had a price. And I had already paid a lot to get into Bondberg college, where Prof Laufer was my supervisor.

So, I did not object to Prof Laufer dressing me up like a kitten so that Mario would "find some interest in you," as he called it. High heels, black stockings, a short skirt and a revealing blouse. No bra, no panties. My nipples chafed against the thin silky material and stiffened.

Of course, Mario was late to the party. When he finally made his entrance well past 11 pm we all had been waiting for him for hours.

And Mario held court as everyone wanted to talk to him and introduce their little "assistants." There were many beautiful women, but it became immediately clear that tonight his favourite was Kitani, a lanky black girl with the pert tits of an 18-year-old. Through the material of her blouse everyone could see that her nipples were pierced.

I wondered, where else she was pierced. As Mario's gaze wandered over her body he seemed to wonder the same.

I had no way of finding out. But he had.

After chatting for a few minutes to Robert Roscher who had brought Kitani to the party, Mario whispered a few words into the ears of his assistant. His assistant made his way to Kitani, whispered something into her ears and ushered her away.

A short while later, Mario excused himself. He had chosen. And he had not chosen me even though I was wearing no bra and no panties. He had chosen Kitani, the girl with the pierced nipples.

Everyone else also knew that it was game over. Robert Roscher had brought the bait that Mario took. Sometimes, Mario would pick two or three girls at once, but this time he just picked Kitani.

Roscher had won and Prof Laufer had failed. This year there would be no money coming from Mario.

So Prof Laufer was angry. Very angry. He was angry with me and also himself. And because he was angry he had too much to drink.

--

It was past midnight when we returned to our room. Prof Laufer angrily dumped the proposals that he had carried for Mario onto the desk.

I, a bit uneasy from the alcohol, steadied myself on the sofa. I was not comfortable. I was not comfortable in this sexy kitten outfit of super-short skirt, tights and see-through blouse. I was not comfortable not wearing a bra and no panties.

I was tired. Exhausted.

"You look tired," Prof Laufer said in a rare moment of tenderness.

"Dog tired," I replied.

"You want a massage?" Prof Laufer asked. That was the first time he ever offered anything.

I nodded, too tired to think. Prof Laufer never offered anything. He only took.

"Take your stuff off, I will give you a massage."

Yes, of course. I had to be naked for the massage. But I was too tired to argue. I took off the skimpy top and dropped the tight skirt.

Now I was just in the stockings and the suspenders. That was the outfit, Prof Laufer had chosen for Mario: a 19-year-old in stockings and suspenders with bare tits and trimmed pubes.

"Get on the bed, I will give you a massage," Prof Laufer said again. I complied.

Face down I could feel Prof Laufer undress. He dropped his trousers and took off his shirt.

Then he sat down on my ass. As his cock touched my back I could feel that he was not wearing anything.

He dripped some oil on my shoulders and started massaging me. Up and down, up and down. He dripped more oil on my bum and his hands smeared it over my cheeks.

Then his knees pushed my legs apart and his hand spread my cheeks. More oil -- right down my crack. His thumb moved further down and then pushed into my ass. In and out, in and out -- his thumb worked my hole hard.

There was nothing left of a gentle massage. Prof Laufer grabbed a cushion and pushed it under my hips. The cushion elevated my bum, helping to spread my cheeks.

His hand reached over and I could hear the humming of a dildo. Without ado, he pushed the dildo into my rectum. I gasped as the vibrations spread through my body.

"Hold it," he guided my hand to the end of the vibrator. I held it in, pushing against my body's natural reflex to push it out.

Prof Laufer watched a brief moment: a 19-year-old holding a dildo in her ass.

I could feel Prof Laufer lubricating his cock. I let go of the dildo and the contractions of my ass pushed it out.

I knew what was to come. Prof Laufer positioned himself over my back and I could feel him rubbing the tip of his cock along my crack. He found the opening and pushed in. Slowly he pushed in.

I let go. I knew the more I resisted the more painful it would be.

He pushed further in. And further. Waves of pain ran through my body.

Then he was all the way in. He slowly pulled out and the pain subsided. He pushed back in and the pain rose. My hands clasped the pillow.

Prof Laufer enjoyed my pain. The party had been a disaster for him. He needed revenge. He pushed back in, deeper again.

His rage flew as he worked my ass. In-out, in-out, in-out.

Ever quicker as his rage flew. In-out, in and out of my ass. I zoned out, grasping the pillow.

Then a gasp and a spasm. Prof Laufer contracted and ejaculated deep in my ass. His body grew limp and he collapsed on me.

With his penis still in my ass, he used his hand to turn my head towards him. He gently kissed my lips.

"Never mind," he said as he pulled out.