All Comments on 'Revenge Gone Bad Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STILL WATER RUNS DEEP

OR DOES THE COVER CHANGE THE BOOK. ANOTHER JPB STORY. ENTERTAINING AND NEVER STEREOTYPICAL. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
The proof is in the eating

and JPB is a fine chef..

Some times he serves us stuff that we can not stomach, but it is well prepared...

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
If you keep writing them

I'll keep reading them, another good one.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Thanks

JPB you do write a good story. Thanks for the entertainment.Mike from Texas

boojum17boojum17over 12 years ago
Very nice indeed!

A most entertaining and, dare I say it, moral story; revenge is always a temptation but one better left unfulfilled.

By the way, if you ever find out how to do this, please let us know!

You are a fine writer and deserve every one of the 5 stars I have awarded this story.

Thank you.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
No

This story sucked!

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I gave it a four

It was an interesting read. The revenge didn't do much for me. I also am not a big 'swinger' guy, but that is a personal preference, not a ding at the story.

I liked that the plot was slightly more complicated then 'a saint of a man has a wife who fucks the basketball team, but she REALLY loves him.'

I didn't waste my time on this at all. To use a baseball metaphor, call it a double.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Not your usual, Bob!

Very nice change-up, JPB. My only quibble concerns Frank's reaction to his wife's pregnancy. She had literally JUST TOLD HIM that she had been screwing multiple partners. How could he NOT wonder about paternity?

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
errrr.......okay.......

I give it a 5-star. But let's face it: this story is a bit weird, and not necessarily very plausible (in terms of real life). Nicely written, though.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
Be on words

What a waste of time.

movermoverover 12 years ago
Yep

What PTBzzz said.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Lots of holes in this one. First, it is inconceivable that all of Frank's associates were single and not in relationships. Thus, Chad, or Jerry, or maybe all of them were cheating just as much as Shirley, and happy to do so. With all that cheating going on, it is highly likely that someone would have caught on to what was going on, and Frank would have found out.

Second, if Frank had been cheating with his old flame from high school, and he confessed so readily during his "talk" with Shirley, then why didn't he admit this previously, when Shirley suspected him of cheating? Third, I agree with others that Frank would have wondered about paternity after hearing Shirley's confession.

And fourth, I have difficulty believing Shirley would get away with committing sexual assault on two different men, and both would keep quiet about it. Hospitals always disclose cases suspicious for assault to the police. Once the cops are on it, they keep going like pit bulls until they get answers. I really doubt she'd get away with it.

As jasonnh said in a prior comment, the plot was too formulaic. Wife is forgiven because hubby was cheating also. Wife believes "friends" over hubby's word. Wife gets off best with a very big cock. And the last part that strains credulity is that Shirley is OK with Frank's emotional attachment to another woman -- it wasn't just sex. She should react with anger and jealousy.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
as usual

another pathetic ending. long live jpb

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Hell Yes! I thought the story was exciting

A happy ending of sorts, and it seems as if everyone is satisfied with how there life is going.

Alice and Jack were the people that I felt sorry for, until they hooked up. Alice will get to have that big cock of Franks now. She will probably thank Shirley a lot for finding Frank and his big cock.

A good story Bob, thanks for the read.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Part One

Maybe this should have ended after part one. The second part is too contrived to be pausable.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
All JPB's stories are formulaic but the worst sin of this one, as with most....

...is that save for the names there is no way to tell a difference in the behaviors or speech patterns of females and males. No women act or talk like this so what is the point of analyzing this ?

justplainjoejustplainjoeover 12 years ago
Typical JPB story

All your stories are predictable. Almost like you have a "pile" of paragraphs from which you arbitrarily select some number and paste them together. Key words would be "cuckold, wimp, cheat" and so forth. I must believe you truly have a hatred of the male sex in general combined with a deep seated contempt of husbands.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 12 years ago
really liked part one

The best part of that story was that there was this husband out there, that we didn't really know too much about who was about to come home and find out that everything in his life was a lie. His wife, his friends, his child (well once he learned he was going to have one). I'm thinking that for most men in the world, this would be a pretty bad day in the way that stepping in front of a commuter train is a pretty bad day. Nice cliff hanger by the way. But in this chapter the husbands reaction is pretty much "so what." Which I will predict is going to leave most of your readers feeling exactly same way. No to be honest, I think my emotional reaction to being cheated by this so called second chapter of your story is actually a bit stronger than the emotions felt by the husband. And to be honest I'm not really even that peeved. I believe the technical term for this kind of story is a "shaggy dog tale." The way to avoid it is to examine what a pretty good writer here has said, which is "anybody can write a good beginning" and actually spend some thought on your endings. Also, you should be at least a bit embarrassed to post this chapter, considering how well Ohio ended your well begun "Ari" last week.

magooomagoooover 12 years ago
a little more counceling

You may be getting better but i detect some of the deep depressed writings. please leave the LW category and go to erotic non erotic ramblings. Otherwise this was/is one of your better jpb type stories.

I am a poor writer who has problems putting two sentences together.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Everybody turns out to be losers....

For me it's difficult to like a story where eveyone turns out to be shit heads.

Like some one else said, I don't care any thing about the open marriage life style either.

Sending them on their separate ways might have salvaged it a little for me.

Missouri

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Well I guess to call it a JPB type story would be accurate enough.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
Can somebody please.....

....explain to me how a married woman who screws another man can be a loving wife? Don't hand me the crap that a married person can love two people. WRONG! That is a crock of horse puckies. Bob, you are such a good writer. Why do you write these kind of stories? Better yet, why do I keep reading them? They just piss me off!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DEFINE "GOOD" "BAD"

How can a negative become a positive. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Weird!!

But a great read. Thanks for sharing.

javonfontainejavonfontaineover 11 years ago
Sad to say...

Thats a bullshit story. It could have had a better ending with more vengence and the complications of the new child born... but you never clarified if it was Franks child.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
So she got smarter

and hubby got dumber. Still a shit of a story and not as good as some you write.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Good or bad.

But ALWAYS twisted! LOL

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 10 years ago
like i said

at the end of chapter one someone ask if she got away with it in chapter and yes she did there has to be more than one writer this story ending is not like the other cheating slut stories.

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Like Iron Dragon said

always twisted, but this one with an ending. Lots of fun in many ways.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
JPB Twists and Turns

Gotta luv those twists and turns that only JPB can pull off without breaking a sweat. Nice tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And JPB sticks another fork into the readers!

Cheaters all around, really unlikeable characters and then he stays with the slut? Just plain awful.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Whose Baby?

Although it seems to be assumed that Shirley's baby is Frank's, nowhere is a paternity test mentioned.

And the Jack and Anne suddenly pairing off?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Hard to Believe?!

What a shitty group of people! Liars,cheaters,weasels,a slut,and of course,a guy with a huge salami.

Sorry but this story is just too far-fetched to come close to being believable.

Would change the title to ," Slutty and the 7 Peckerheads " (Gloria is really a tranny,you see. Why not in this fucked up mess of a story!?! )

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
nothing like making the husband a true cuckold

JPB's at it again. (1)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the DNA test for the baby?

Got to hand it to you Bob. This must be the craziest bunch of cheaters you've ever written about. Truly despicable people. Is ANYONE telling anyone the truth about anything? They should just stand in a big circle and slap each other until the stupid leaves and then just walk away and never see each other again. A truly fucked up group Bob.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
An Unbelievable Situation

While the whole thing was hard to imagine, the most unbelievable thing was that the first words out of Frank's mouth when Shirley told him she was pregnant were not "Is it mine?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

A little too contrived, but I gave it a four, anyway. Chapter one was also on the unbelievable side, but you did it so well, and she's such a whore per your description, that I gave that one a five. If anyone thinks that the sex act is the same for a man and a woman, they need to look at a little reality porn, as it's loosely described. The man fucks, and the woman gets fucked, whether the politically correct crowd likes it or not.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked t 5* worth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AGAIN

I am getting to like these revenge stories where women think husband cheats but did not. Problem are stories like this which is stupid. mI would not take a woman back who did not trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horrible ending

Frank really needed to divorce her. It's not like it was just a one time thing with her. She cheated and cheated and cheated. No way to get around that level of betrayal. Of course no one is this sad mess was without blame. Just a bad story all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two Points

First, I didn't like the story. This particular plot line has been used, abused, and over used to the point of being boring. And this one was not even that well written. The sex scenes weren't even erotic, they were mostly just disgusting. Second, in my opinion, with the exception of the little twist at the end, there was just nothing new here and I really feel bad about wasting time reading it. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuckold faggot to the end

you really know how to ruin an story with a pathetic horrible ending .

hope she gave him aids .or gives it to him next time .

1*

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
I would have never thought

I could compare one of your stories to an SR-71 in a flat spin, hypersonic to dead. Well, this one left the same result. Boo-ooo-ooo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love ya JPB

But bullllllllllllllshhhhhh!!!!!!tttttttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not

Oh fuck off cum dump slut this is total horse shit, typical womens mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB

I never realized what a cum dump you are. You are safe from further comments from me as you are now no longer on my reading list

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...bill...lol

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Fuckin Horrible.

A 1*. So bad I can't even think of something to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh JPB

How could you put your name on this garbage? You are one of my favorite authors and now you've done this. OK, everyone is allowed a Mulligan. We will forget this one even exists but please be careful next time cause Damn... Just DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just foolishness

Happily for me, I like foolishness. Like many of your stories, this one meandered all over the cornfield. Unlike many of your stories, you brought it home. Alice defused Frank's nuclear option, Jack kept Alice viable. Putting them together at the end made me smile. (I usually frown or sputter at your endings) This was about the most original (and cleverest) take on misplaced revenge that I have ever read. Well done, Bob! 5 stars. JPR

sas6446sas6446about 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Sordid, sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In theory? Plausible,,,,

With 340 million people in the United States, I'm sure that something like this has happened before. In fact, historically "wife swapping" started right during and after WW 2 when the Army Air Force had so many losses while being shot down. So, it could happen. Probable? Eh,,,,

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
CANNOT BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYING TO MAKE AMENDS

at least her paybacks were on the right people, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

You are a lake of piss. And your wife fucked more men than you know. Grow some balls and put your name and email down so we can write you directly you retarded piss head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As fucked up

As much of your shit. You just had to make him a guilty lame ass shit so he would accept her crap to the point she would be passed at him.this was the last time for me you pile of putrification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny!

Maybe some day you could write a story about what makes you tick.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Messed up

Totally messed up story. Too trite ending didn't help.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Really, really, really fucked up

I guess that's why I liked it and gave it 5* (smile).

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
All that was missing was....

Them winning the lottery.

Just too ridiculous to believe. I'm sorry I wasted the time on it. You usually have good stories.

1 Star

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
As warped as this story seems...

I can see it happening. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dude, you've gone off the deep end, see a psychiatrist. You need as much help as you can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What The Fuck ????

You POS !!!

STOP WRITING !

Your score Negative 100 for this shit story !D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Why would Alice and Jack stop fucking Frank and Shirley? Especially as Alice was soooo in love with Frank. That doesn't make any sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid

bob your just plain stupid.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become dumbasses

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Wow. This is one of the most improbable stories I have ever read and one of the worst. There is not one likable storyline or character. I have to vote ugly on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🙄🙄🙄🙄....

and they ALL lived happily ever after......

YEAH RIIIGHT !!!!

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumbass Critrics

Why is it that a lot of the readers of Lit and their authors, are non-writing, overly critical, douche-bags? These fools for the most part, do not author anything except harsh verbage/garbage at people that do freely give of their time to write for the pleasure of others. I read their contributions for my enjoyment, and am thankful that they write.

You douche-bag haters should either shut the hell up, or try writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m impressed

The story was swirling around the bowl from the get-go. But you saved it with the surprising conclusion.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Machiavellian or Groucho Marxian? A little of both.... but, hell, that makes it a pretty unique yarn.

.

GREAT story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NEEDS A GOOD PROOF READER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GOOD ONE JPB. AS FOR LIVING HAPPILY EVERAFTER, WHY NOT. HEY, IT'S YOUR STORY. WE ARE MERELY THE FORTUNATE READERS.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with a lot of the comments,I think it is a load of crap.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Way different. Way good.

Don’t know how I missed this. Thought I’d read all of JPB’s LW stories.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mindless crap coming from a hit and miss author.. he writes one good one and goes back to shit stories fir another forty fifty more..

Must be the psychological impact of watching his mom slut around in his younger days and watching his father service his fucked mom and bulls… does make an impression on a growing mind! JPB I do pity you.. may god forgive you!

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

A story of two sluts. Yes, Virginia, men can be sluts too.

She gave Jerry a pre-castration (all that wacking of his nads had to have had dire consequences) suck and fuck. And was mentally bemoaning not getting any more of Jack's big wiener.

Frank was just as bad having an affair then opening the marriage.

Two lost and narcissistic souls without a glimmer of redeeming grace.....or personality.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

bill8890bill8890about 2 years ago

great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first chapter was much better. I know(or hope) this was all fiction. I just find it hard that people, the wife, Frank’s coworkers, etc would do things like this. But I guess there are a lot of worthless piece of shit wives and horny men that will lie, cheat and steal for a little sexual activity. Commitment and friendship appear to go out the window when sex is involved. Good story and should make people think before jumping to conclusions.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a shitty cuck story….. May as well have been about aliens….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A sordid and despicable tale about spouses without a conscience. Happy to see the characters made it, but would have to wonder about their "friends" who stayed associated. Yikes. A classic Bob story, but the conclusion did not keep up to the first chapter.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Alice the slut, Frank the CUCK!!! Story ends...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK so the kid didn't look like Chad. Who is the father?

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Story (4 Stars)

I enjoyed both the first and second stories. They were both ⭐⭐⭐⭐. I did read all the comments in the first one. It looks as if you have the same amount of the haters as usual.

But I did notice that more of them are willing to publish their comments under their userid. I give them credit for that. To many haters and complainers want to just add comments on stories and will not take time to sign-in. I mostly ignore those that are bad or I take them with 2 grains of salt. I have a feeling that this story will have about the same amount of haters who don't bother to sign-in. I will enjoy reading them as well. Currently there are 83 mine will make 84.

Enough on my bitching about comments. I really have enjoyed reading your stories even if I do not always like the endings. Your stories are just that your stories, always telling them your way.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it until you brought Alice into the story. Thanks KS

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Author has talent even if I don't care for many of story lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chinese writer...produces lots of low quality shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely STUPID!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good tale, lots of plot twists, well done.

Don't bother about the negative comments, some of the people reading the STORIES on literotica don't seem to realise they are FICTION, they are not real, they don't get the concept of artistic licence , so carry on regardless.

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

Who fathered Shirley's baby????

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

I generally like your work but this one is to convoluted.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker11 months ago

I was right. STUPID.1 star, because the sex was all over the place. The Bear wasted an afternoon.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This submission notwithstanding, there's no escaping the axiom that two wrongs don't make a right. These are two vile characters who definitely deserve each other but whose now awakened jealousies and insecurities would make settling back into monogamy impossible given the husband's travel schedule. Once a cheater...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story as long as I remember it is fiction.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Wow

Wow,just more crap.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not usually one for a tit for tat story, but this one wasn't half bad. Nothing over the top and it wasn't shit in the grammar department.

Cito22Cito223 months ago

ummmmm. this one was not so good sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

They all richly deserve each other. Their futures will no doubt be happy and bright.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9063 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revenge Gone Bad Previous Part