Revenge, Maybe Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike returns home and we find things are not what they seem.
1.7k words
3.74
8.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REVENGE, MAYBE

Part 2

Mike Malone returned to his house having just indulged in his deepest, darkest, and seemingly impossible desire. Nikki, his young, doting, spitfire of a girlfriend had been patiently waiting for him.

"Sorry, I had to work late again baby," he told her.

She felt bad that he had to work so hard lately. Especially since he had been having such a bad time with his boss. Mike had been telling Nikki that his boss had been making his work a nightmare lately. She knew he wouldn't want to talk about it. He seldom does, without coaxing.

She met him in the dining room after he put down his bag. They kissed. She felt something different about this kiss. She could tell he needed something more. He obviously had a hard day. Mike returned her kiss with a seeming longing relief. She loved being able to comfort him after a hard day. Nikki felt his hands grab the bottom of her shirt, pulling it upwards. In a movement he raised the shirt up and over her head.

Her perfectly perky tits were on display for him. She struck a pose to show them off to him. She loved playfully seducing him, knowing that he appreciated what he called, her perfect body. The way he looked at her made her feel so sexy.

He wasn't done. Mike hooked his fingers into the band of her yoga pants and pulled them down to the floor. He guided her down to her knees. On the way down she lowered his pants. His cock hung down, not popping up like she was expecting. It was clear to her that he really had an exhausting day.

Having his girlfriend down in the exact same position he just took his boss's wife was the exact type of erotic DeJa'Vu he needed to rejuvenate himself for a quick comeback. He looked down at her, making eye contact, remembering the picture he had taken just an hour ago. She looked back up to him, taking his cock into her mouth. Already feeling him start to grow in her mouth. She knew she could get him past whatever was bothering him.

"You're so good at that" he admitted, as if his swelling between her lips didn't make that obvious.

She laughed; "Just try not to cum," daring him. She was confident in her abilities. If history was any indicator, he would not be able to last long.

She noticed something different. He tasted different. Whatever it was turned her on. She liked his new flavor. This new essence must be the new "ball" cologne she just got him for his birthday. She took a long drag of a breath to take it in. She rather liked it. He could tell.

Mike raised Nikki up from her knees. Her lips smacked together as she wrapped them around him until the last moment. After he had her up, he turned her around and bent her over their table. She was very responsive to his touch, and dutifully followed his guiding hand. Her tight ass was a sharp contrast to the bulbous booty he had his hands on earlier. The differences drove him wild. The comparisons he was experiencing fueled his passion. Bending his girlfriend over their table, an hour after bending a woman 15 years older than her, over her own table was almost too much for him to handle. His appetite had become gluttonous.

His next indulgence was to lower to his knees and taste his girlfriend. Tasting Nikki on any day was an exhilarating experience for him. This time however, tasting Nikki's pussy as a pairing to his first delectable course, Mrs. Maria Flores, still fresh on his tongue, was unbearably erotic. His girlfriend as a dessert was an experience that could prove to be too intoxicating not to repeat. He traced his tongue slowly around each of her lips individually. She moaned in pleasure as he pressed in for a deep taste.

His cock was now back to its fully hardened state. To Nikki, he felt even thicker than he usually does. He stood himself up preparing to treat his cock to its first double dip day adventure. She wailed with pleasure; The sound like what he heard from Maria earlier, but also unique. Like Maria, Nikki's voice reached an octave much higher than that of her regular speaking voice.

Unlike Maria earlier, Nikki's knees didn't give out. Her petite, but muscular thighs held strong and tight. Even with Mike lasting much longer than he usually does, she held out, bent over the table. That was until she started to feel her own sexual rapture take hold.

Mike, feeling her start to quake, lifted her legs up off the ground, her upper body still on the table. The table was low enough that he could bring her the rest of the way while he took her, now wheelbarrow style suspended on the dining room table. Her moaning adopted the syncopated tone, coordinated with his every thrust now.

He felt her lips start to clench around his cock. She was on the verge of climax. He felt that it was not only him benefiting from the warmup sex he had just taken part in. It gave him additional endurance which allowed Nikki to be brought past her pinnacle. An elusive feat for him. The blissful belief that Nikki was getting better sex because of his earlier conquest was dangerously justifying for him. She was cluelessly ecstatic by Mikes enhanced performance.

Knowing he wasn't done, she sunk down to the floor to finish him in her mouth. On her knees he held her just short of taking his cock between her lips. He grabbed his own shaft and worked it up and down in front of her. She was surprised by this turn of events, but excited by his new move.

Just a moment later he painted her eyes shut, as he did Marias earlier, also pumping the last of it onto her bare chest. Of course, he did need to top off the episode with photo evidence to compare to the one he took earlier. As she remained on her knees, cum covered eyes and chest, he stole a naughty trophy picture of his girlfriend covered in his second load of the day.

Unlike his boss's wife, whom he left covered to clean herself up without so much as a goodbye, he went to the bathroom to get wipes to clean Nikki off. He was floating in ecstasy with how his day had played out. He needed a good day, as they had all been rough lately. This was certainly it.

As he helped his girlfriend off the floor and wiped his cum from her face and chest with a warmed cloth, she smiled. She sensed that he she had cheered him up, and that was all she wanted. She also knew that he was always more open and talkative about his day and thoughts post coitus, and she loved that as well.

She was correct. After getting dressed, Mike did open up as he made them both dinner.

"I have a confession to make" he said.

She was ready to listen intently, as she knew he would have something to share, and that was her hope all along. He continued.

"I wasn't working late today, I was. I was...fired."

Her smile dropped. Her heart melted for him. She figured he must have been too embarrassed to come home to her because he lost his job. She also knew instantly that it probably had something to do with his boss, who had been awful to him lately. She also secretly reveled in being right about him opening up to her after having sex. It was her secret weapon to get him to divulge his secrets.

His admission of course left out his retaliatory visit to Danny's wife earlier today. What he did confirm to her, was that it was in fact the rift he had been having with his boss that led his ultimate firing.

According to his story for Nikki, Danny had been intent on stealing his ideas at work and claiming them for his own. When Mike called him out during a board meeting, Danny denied everything and fired him on the spot, having security escort him out so he couldn't collect any evidence on the way out.

He went on to tell her how Danny had been counseling him on what he perceived to be poor relationship choices that were affecting his work. Danny brought up several instances where he had girlfriends in the past in which their tumultuous relationship caused a decline in his performance at work. He had known Mike to fall for promiscuous girls in the past and had suggested that his current girlfriend was no different than the rest. This was at least how Mike was retelling the story. Mike of course took exception to this, as Nikki was nothing like the untrustworthy girls he had been with in the past. What drove Mike over the edge was Danny's smug, and condescending comparison to Mike's girlfriend with his own loyal wife, Maria, of 15 years. He hated that Danny should assume that his precious wife was any more loyal than Nikki, just because their relationship was only a few months old.

She was now livid too, that Mike's jerk of a boss would dare call her virtue into question. Who did he think he was?! He doesn't know her?! The seeds of revenge were instantly planted inside of her. She didn't know how, but she was determined to make him pay for even trying to sew any doubt in her boyfriend's head.

She quicky composed her outward emotions and comforted Mike. She told him that he didn't have to worry, and she was confident that he would find an even better job. Her confidence in him was such a comfort to him.

"Don't work Mike, he isn't worth your time, he will get what is coming to him." She assured him.

"Thanks baby, I won't, I have you, and today was just what I needed to rekindle my motivation. I feel like I know what I really want now, and tomorrow, I'm going to go out and get it," he professed.

She smiled, rolled over to kiss him goodnight. Seething in her mind with thoughts of revenge taking grip inside, but sweetly offering kisses and comfort on the outside.

"I know you will baby; I know you will," he answered as they both retreated to their own minds as they drifted off to sleep.