All Comments on 'Revenge, Maybe'

by SamStone496

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SmokeylinkSmokeylinkabout 1 year ago

Hope there is an ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story, Another ending could have been that the wife was being played. The husband wasn't having an affair, but had had a falling out with Mike. Mike tricked Maria and would humiliate Danny by showing the videos/pics to the others at work.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

She is obviously retarded. Now, of course, she will find out that her husband has an honest explanation for the twice per week, for two hours, he was late home. meaning, she cheated... fucked this other guy, for no valid reason. Either he just conned her, or his own GF was having an affair with someone else. Did they carefully check the days and times, to see if they coordinated? No.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

3, average at best. Pretty abrupt ending and the wife seemed not that intelligent. Was willing to cheat on her husband on the word of his employee with zero proof, just suspicions. Wonder if the husband was even cheating or if the revenge was not her having sex with Mike for the cheating but Mike getting revenge on the husband for some passed over promotion or something. I doubt its even that bad with how the guy was mentioning being lectured, he was probably offended and decided to seduce the boss's wife to make himself feel like the bigger man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfinished story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

blackmail coming up good story carry on

SamStone496SamStone496about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback so far. There is certainly multiple parts to this story to come (4 I believe should do it) , the next of which will be submitted today. If you have a suspicion that all may not be what Mike is purporting, you may be correct. I am releasing it in parts, because I believe it to be more digestible that way, as opposed to reading a 10,000 word story. I digress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They both Deserved that, after what her husband and his girlfriend have been doing for the last two months, fuck them or should he say fuck the boss's wife. Good so far for first chapter, but not so good if the author leaves it at this point, then if sucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't believe any wife would give herself up so freely, All she had was a receptionist saying he wasn't in the office, from that she deduced that he was cheating on her? Gimmie a break, I don't believe it for a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

he can't possibly want a woman that stupid back. But, please, save us the bog standard, "he gets divorced, immediately meets a perfect woman, with a world class body, and marries her, then pops out six kids with her" trope ending. We've read that story like a thousand times already.

SamStone496SamStone496about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous. I agree the story couldn’t have used more of a persuasive pitch with more convincing details. I Also could have worked more on developing a reason why the character was so susceptible to the claim. People can be caught off guard and easily convinced of things if it fits a narrative they already have played out in their head. This would have helped. Thanks. I will take that note for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SamStone496, you commented that you would post part 2, yesterday. Then your last post referenced part 3. Did I miss part 2? Is it posted somewhere else? Great start to what could be an epic story. Looking forward to future parts.

SamStone496SamStone496about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks anon. p2 is posted now. I referenced p3 because I had already written p2 and the soonest I could integrate a focus on on mikes persuasion tactics. You will also see, that persuasion is one of the dynamics that moves p2

SamStone496SamStone496about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous concerned with divorced, remarried, pop out six babies possible trip ending. I can assure you that this is not that story. As far as wanting her back, is it possible you confused this with another story, in this one, there is no dynamic where anyone is taking back a past lover? Fear not, no baby poppin in this story (no guarantees on the tropes though)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamStone496@SamStone496
Veteran and always up for a beer. Even in erotic trope, I find intrigue in exploring the interpersonal dynamics, or mental turmoil that the characters experience. You will often find a mental standoff going on in the mind of my characters that make the story unique.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES