Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry sees Cobalt return and asks, "Did you get lucky CK?"

The Kodachi warrior puts her hands on her hips, "When you look this good," she does her twirl, "it's just an inevitability."

Vicious pipes up, "Well slut, don't keep us in suspense, spill the dirt bitch, hahaha."

Slipping her hands behind her head, Cobalt sprawls out on her towel, "A lady doesn't kiss and tell."

The trio scream in unison, "SERIOUSLY!"

Cobalt is unable to hide her laughter and smile, the water park has softened the proud warrior.

Mandy puts her arm around Cobalt kissing her cheek, smiling ear to ear, "Well CK, congratulations, you're the proud owner of a 67 Impala, it's gonna make our trip so much more fun."

A quizzical look crosses Kodachi's face, "Our trip?"

Mandy excitedly claps her hands, "I'm going with you."

The Princess of Cats shrugs, "If you want, but I'm not babysitting you, and the moment you become a hindrance, I'll leave your ass behind."

Still beaming from ear-to-ear, Mandy excitedly nods, "You bet, no problem, CK."

*****************

The pink-haired Kodachi, Tabatha, stands by Sabine's desk, "So, shorty what's up, did you find us a job or something?"

The Duchess looks up from her computer, "Hey Tabatha, yeah we do... go talk to Domino, she has the file on it... let her know the client is here for the face-to-face."

Tabatha lets her eyes wander over the purple-haired Kodachi, taking in her delicate frame and doll-like petite qualities.

"You're looking really good Sabine."

The pink-haired warrior gives Sabine a wink as she leaves Sabine's office.

Down in the gym, Domino's lifting weights when Tabatha strolls in, "Hey D!... I heard you have our newest mission?"

Huffing between lifts, "Yeah pinky... we have a dominatrix... blackmailing a sub/slave... named Stef...," racks the weights, "Fellow mistress brought this to our attention... we're going to save her and get her enrolled in Sacred Hearts Academy."

Confusion seeps across Tabatha's face, "Seriously? We're gonna help some bottom bitch from her mean dominatrix?"

Wiping the sweat off, the red-eyed woman gives Tabatha an annoyed look. "Tabatha, this is what we do. We help those who can't... or aren't... able to help themselves. More so, it's important so -- get your pompous Kodachi attitude in check."

"Well... you have the file and Sabine said the client is here for a face-to-face in the conference room."

"Tell her I'll be up in 30 min. I need a shower."

********

Domino, Sabine, and Tabatha sit across from Mistress Sarah. The cute brunette with blue eyes lays a folder down on the conference table.

"This is Stephan Bell. He is currently being forced to live as Stef. Her mistress is currently prostituting her. Between her and her group of friends, they have a few slaves, and she keeps making money off of the people she keeps under her control. She's bringing shame to all dominatrixes and she needs to be stopped."

Tabatha has been aloof through the meeting spinning in her chair and zoning out. Perking up, she looks at Domino, "This sounds like something exciting... sounds like an opportunity to bust some heads in."

The red-eyed woman nods towards Tabatha in agreement, another nod towards Sabine for her to take control of the meeting again.

"Are you willing to take Stef in and care for her after we free her from mistress Storm?"

The Burnette dom nods, "Yes. I've been looking into taking her to this new place called Sacred Hearts Academy. I'd like to work there and help Stef with whatever he wants to do."

Sabine is happy with the Sarah's answer, "Excellent, we will let you know when we've rescued her."

Sarah fights back her tears and whispers, "I've fallen for Stef," winning the fight she addresses the room, "Thank you, thank you so much."

Sabine escorts Sarah out of the office telling her, "We will let you know when we have her. We will get you both into Sacred Hearts Academy.

Sabine takes her seat again, "So you're flying out. I've made arrangements to have your gear delivered to the air BnB. It's a condo in the city. The rental cars and everything else are in place."

Domino nods in confirmation, "Hey let's bring Sissy along. She's taking this Cobalt thing hard too."

Sabine smiles, "She's coming, this isn't just a job, it's a mini vacation, with spa treatments and shopping!"

**************

The ensemble saunters into the condo and Sabine hands out room assignments. "I'm in that room," pointing to one of the rooms. "Sissy gets, that room," pointing to a separate room. And with a big grin, "In the spirit of team building and bonding, Domino and Tabatha share the master bedroom."

"We'll worry with the scouting and recon later... it's 'bathtub and soaks' time... later ladies," the purple-haired Kodachi says, heading to her room to get her bathroom bag.

Domino notices Tabatha's eyes are glued on Sabine, watching her return. The Duchess goes through the bathroom door. Tabatha moves to follow her, but stumbles over the couch, trying to get to the bathroom.

Domino sees Tabatha so ungracefully chasing Sabine and laughs hysterically, "Don't kill yourself chasing the pussy, Tabatha."

Blushing, Tabatha looks back giving Domino the finger while pulling her eyelid down, "Fuck you Domino." She slips into the bathroom.

Shaking her head, Domino turns her attention to Sissy, "Hey Sissy, how are you taking Cobalt running away?"

Sissy uses the academy training to look down. "It sucks, I know she's been having problems, so I get it, but I do miss that crazy bitch, hahaha."

The red-eyed woman hugs Sissy, "Hey... it's ok... she'll be back before you know it... what if you and I pop some popcorn... watch some anime... you can pick."

Sissy perks up, "Really! Cause I wanna watch Fairytail. It's Cobalt's favorite anime, isn't it?"

Domino walks Sissys into the living room, "We can start with episode one."

The two girls take spots on the couch lounging around, "Hey Sissy... this is like... the first time we've hung out."

Sissy shrugs, "Well, I tend to stay away from you, I don't want to creep you out."

Domino cringes, "Yeah... that's my fault... I'm sorry... but as an excuse. You've got a reputation of being a true monster to your victims."

Sherry responds with a blank stare, "It's a fair excuse, I do what I'm good at, I'm a true artist when it comes to torturing people, I don't blame Blackstone, they brought this talent to the surface and refined it, but it was there for them to find."

Domino puts her arm around Sissy, realizing she didn't have much control over some of what happened to her, and is struggling with her own inner demons. This pink-streaked little femboy is simply trying to live.

**********

Sabine sets her bathroom bag on the counter and notices the pink-haired Kodachi behind her is trying and failing to act nonchalantly.

"Um, so I was kinda wondering if we could bathe together."

The grin on the purple-haired girl is as wide as the Alaska state line. Who doesn't appreciate a beautiful woman falling all over you?

She decides to play coy with Tabatha, "Oh, you want to join me... in the Bath huh?"

Tabatha nods, vigorously affirming she wants to join Sabine badly. Sabine knows she has the smitten Tabatha in the palm of her hand. The purple-haired woman begins slowly taking off her clothes. Tabatha notices the nipple rings. They glisten against her olive skin. The silver rings sparkle in the bathroom light.

"Wow... Sabine your nipple rings... are fucking amazing... they're so goddamn sexy."

As the water begins filling up the tub, Sabine wiggles her butt at Tabatha, teasing her some more while checking the water temperature. Tabatha sees Sabine's cute black thong, cupping her pussy, nestled snuggly between her cute little butt cheeks. Tabatha's internal voice is going crazy, 'My god what an ass, I want to touch it so badly.' Feeling the pink-haired Kodachi's intense gaze on her ass, Sabine gets the wicked idea to increase the teasing by slowly pulling her thong off and bending over.

A small gasp escapes Tabatha's moist lips as she digs out her phone, "Eve play Tabatha's "Busy Mix 2" please." The sounds of TLC's song, "The Red-Light Special" begins playing. The pink-haired Kodachi is trying not to drool on herself, or Sabine. The usually unflappable Tabatha is fumbling and struggling to get her clothes off as quickly as possible.

Not paying her admirer much attention, the purple-haired Kodachi, known as Sabine, pours some bubble bath into the tub, creating a lovely plum scent and foaming bubbles along the surface. Sabine slips into the tub, letting the water soak her body, and the bubbles coat her silky body. The purple-haired Kodachi motions with her finger for Tabatha to join her in the tub. Tabatha slips into the tub behind Sabine. The pink-haired Kodachi begins working a bar of soap with her hands, lathering it up so she can work it into Sabine's back.

"That feels so good Tabatha," the Duchess lets a low groan escape her lips.

"No problem, Sabine, you have amazing skin and body."

Tabby runs her hands around Sabine's chest. Slipping her fingers into Sabine's nipple rings, she tugs gently, causing the cutest little squeak to stumble out of her Sabine.

"You wicked girl, Tabatha... pulling on my nipple rings... naughty."

A wicked little grin grows across Tabatha's face, "I'll do more than pull on them if you let me, Sabine."

Using a highly exaggerated surprised face the purple-haired nerd replies in a sultry tone, "Oh, you can do whatever you like pinky... I'm so very wet."

Tabatha can hardly believe what Sabine has said. The pink-haired Kodachi kisses Sabine's neck, giving it a few nibbles as she freely pulls and plays with Sabine's erect and sensitive nipples. Tabatha works her fingers around the rings carefully, tugging and pulling fiercely. This brings the pain-pleasure Sabine has grown to absolutely love. The noise emanating from her plum-stained lips clearly shows how much she loves it. The moaning echoes off the walls like the booming sounds of thunder.

Sabine's hands disappear below the water, slowly she begins to rub herself, sliding a finger between her plump yearning lips. The purple-haired Kodachi begins panting like a woman in heat. Tabatha takes the opportunity to give the rings a seriously fierce tug, sending a ripple of pleasurable pain coursing through the purple-haired Kodachi's body. Sabine pushes two fingers deep into her slit, working them harder, emitting the cutest moans. The first mini-orgasm rolls through Sabine.

She grunts, "Fuck... pull my nipples... pull 'em hard... pull 'em!"

Yanking the rings up, Tabatha pulls her hard, lifting Sabine a little out of the water. She worries, 'Did I go too far? Did I hurt her? Fuck I'm so stupid!'

The first big orgasm rockets through the Duchess's body like a runaway roller coaster, causing Sabine's petite form to tremble.

Sabine yells, "FUCK!" so loud it bounces off the bathroom walls, Domino yells back, "For fucks sake keep it down, we're watching tv out here!"

Tabatha fights her giggling, but manages to get out, "That was so fucking sexy Sabine. I want to taste you so badly."

Tabby licks her lips in anticipation. With a stunning feat of strength, Tabatha picks Sabine out of the water. She places her gently on the lip of the tub, hanging out head first, her taut little tushy is begging for attention.

Being lifted from the tub catches Sabine off guard, and causes the cutest of squeals to slip from her lips. Hanging over the lip of the tub, Sabine is acutely aware her pussy is on full display for Tabatha to enjoy.

Slowly caressing the purple-haired girl's tushy, she spreads her cheeks apart. The pink-haired Kodachi, slowly begins licking the soft pink outer labia folds, occasionally flicking her tongue. Tabatha collects Sabine's nectar on her tongue savoring every drop.

'Fuck she is seriously amazing her taste is euphoric!'

Tabatha's face is glistening with Sabine's fresh nectar. Moving further up, the pink-haired Kodachi slips her tongue around Sabine's anus, drawing another excited squeal from the Duchess's plum lips. Tabby begins working her tongue deep into Sabine's ass. Running her black-painted fingers between Sabine's manicured pussy, the pink-haired warrior begins rubbing her firmly. The little landing strip of pubic hair is purple and glistens with a mixture of saliva and Sabine's nectar. The Duchess wiggles her ass at Tabatha, enticing her to play with her some more. Tabby slides two fingers deep into Sabine's wet pussy, causing a gasp to come from Sabine's throat.

Unexpectedly, the bathroom door is kicked open. An opening volley of ice-cold water balloons hits our unsuspecting couple, the girly shrieks of surprise are varied but loud. The two attackers, formerly friends but for the moment friendship is undetermined, Domino and Sissy, begin the 2nd volley by opening fire with water guns blazing. The two Kodachi are mercilessly hit with cold water.

Sabine screams, "Fuck! Domino! What the fuck! Stop! Fuck!"

Tabatha joins in, "For fuck's sake stop! Seriously you win. Fuck knock it off!"

Domino is laughing uncontrollably and Sissy is giving a genuine smile. The two with the water guns retreat from the shivering and cold Kodachi who give chase to the would-be attackers. Fleeing deeper into the house, Tabatha and Sabine chase the pair around the house screaming and laughing at each other.

*****************

The Princess of Cats diligently loads what feels like bag after bag of Mandy's shit. She gets more and more aggravated at the sheer volume of bags, "Who needs this much shit to travel?"

Giving a pouty look Mandy replies, "I packed for you too."

Mandy pushes her hair back, her eyes are glistening with freshly forming tears, it's hard for her to say goodbye to her friends - no her family - who've been by her side, this whole hellish ordeal helped her come out the other side a stronger person.

Sherry, Vicious, and Zoey all hug Mandy wishing her well and safe travels. Vicious breaks from the hug and carries something towards the Princess of Cats. She hands Cobalt a file, "It's for your next mission, straight from Sabine, Mandy has been assigned your partner for the foreseeable future."

The Kodachi knows Sabine has not taken her departure well. "Fuck Tidbit must still be pissed if she's assigned me a partner... fuck me... I'm in deep!"

With a sympathetic look, Vicious puts her hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure she'll forgive you CK.

"This is for you too."

She hands the Blue-streaked badass a new phone & dagger. The Kodachi takes the phone and puts it in her backpack. The dagger is a mirror copy of sorrow, only in shades of pink, not blue. Where sorrow has a blue sapphire, the new dagger has a ruby heart. The biggest difference is 'Sorrow' is engraved on the blue dagger whereas 'Heartbreak' is on one side and 'Sacred Hearts' is on the other of the new dagger.

She holds the blade with respect, it's the sister blade to Sorrow. "This is Sissy's work. It's Sorrow's sister blade. She did an amazing job."

Nodding, Vicious agrees, "Everyone here wanted to give you something to help you remember you are making a difference. And the girls wanted you to have something to remember them by, it was Mandy's suggestion."

Cobalt places the blade on her left thigh under her skirt. The Kodachi looks over the mission file.

Vicious tells the two girls this mission, although not difficult, does still carry a potential for danger, especially considering Blackstone is trying to acquire the asset as well.

Growling at the Blackstone name, Cobalt replies, "Fucking Amanda... that bitch and I have unfinished business."

Giving the Princess of Cats a kiss on the cheek, the new headmistress of Sacred Hearts, Vicious, wishes her two friends well, sending the two of them off on their next adventure.

Leaving the opulent Sacred Hearts manor behind, Mandy is behind the wheel, while Cobalt flips through the file. Mandy gives the Princess of Cats a side glance, "I can't believe I'm behind the wheel of a 67 black chevy Impala, Dean would never let Sam drive."

Not bothering to look up from the file, the Kodachi responds. "My last name is not Winchester."

"Well, CK, what is your last name? I know your first is Cobalt."

Still looking over the file, Cobalt nonchalantly answers, "My name is Cobalt Dark Kodachi... what was your name before Blackstone?"

A small shiver runs through Mandy's body, most would have missed it, but the watchful eyes of Cobalt pick up the tale.

"My name was Justin Bailey."

Still looking through the file, the raven-haired beauty continues reading.

"Okay, Cobalt may I ask another question?"

Putting the file down, Cobalt looks at Mandy, "You're a free woman Mandy... you can ask me anything... if I don't want to answer... I won't respond."

"Your last name is Kodachi... but I've heard you and Sabine being referred to as Kodachi like it's also a title."

"Well, Deedee you're perceptive...."

Mandy interrupts Cobalt, "Wait... am I Deedee... did you give me a nickname?"

The Princess of Cats laughs, "Yeah... Mandy is my name for Amanda... and I hate that bitch... so you're Deedee now. But back to your question, yes Kodachi is my name. It's also the clan's name. My mother is Queen Freyja Kodachi and I'm her little disappointment... Cobalt Kodachi."

Processing all the new info she's received, Deedee remarks, "Wait, you're an actual Princess. You're royalty. I thought it was a pet name or nickname."

A glimmer of sadness flickers in Cobalt's eyes. "It's not, it's a title.. I don't much care for," she smiles finishing her statement, "Unless it's 'of Cats.'"

"My turn Deedee... how did Blackstone get you... and what was Justin like?"

It's Deedee's turn to feel sadness grip her, "Well... I was a big My Little Pony fan... I love Princess Luna. My favorite food is cheese curds. Not a big fan of seafood, it smells horrible. The day my life changed, I believe the whole party was a trap, because I went to sleep at the party and woke up in Blackstone. Mrs. P, in all her splendor, was staring at me like I'm a canvas for her to paint in her image. And so my nightmare began."

"Yeah, the Stones aren't forgiving for sure, it's brutal for sure." The Princess of Cats returns to her reading.

Deedee grabs her phone and plays "The Boys of Summer" by DJ Sammy, the remix.

The Kodachi turns her attention back to Deedee. "Okay so here's the mission, this Lain character... and may I say people with one name are pretentious assholes... she, lain pronouns pal... haha, runs a high-end brothel out of her hotel/mansion she calls it the Crimson Swan.

"She kidnaps her girls, but other than forced prostitution, she treats them like princesses, and apparently her targets are all high risk and in bad situations. So... I'm starting to see why you're with me."

The quizzical look on Deedee's face speaks volumes, but, before Deedee can ask, Cobalt cuts her off saying, "You'll understand, but it's not important right now."

Deedee flicks her blond hair and nods her understanding, "Hey CK?"

"Yeah, Deedee?"

"I wanna learn to fight, will you train me?"

Cobalt takes a moment to think, "No, Deedee, I don't do the training. I could send you to my mother, but she'll eat you alive... hahaha... ask Domino."

*************

The duo is relaxing in the suite after the long trip to the Crimson Swan. "I'm going to scout the building, Deedee. Put our stuff away, order dinner, and enjoy the room. I'll be back soon."

Strolling around the room, Deedee orders dinner for herself and Cobalt, turns on the giant flatscreen, flopping on the couch to watch her favorite movie "Ghost in the Shell." Slipping out of her schoolgirl outfit, Deedee puts on her sleepwear, a baby blue baby doll top and cute panties set. She relaxes as the movie plays.