Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping the bridge of her nose, "Well, your majesty... "

Feyaja interrupts, "Sabine, we've talked about this, please call me Freyja."

Knowing the Queen likes to play games, the purple-haired Kodachi has called her majesty her whole life. Now she seriously wants to be on a first-name basis with Feyajaboth as queen and as Cobalt's mother. "Well Freyja... um... Cobalt has run away; she's currently in Washington with Vicious at Sacred Hearts Academy. How do you want to handle this Freyja?"

"Handle... hahaha... Sabine there is nothing to handle, give her space. She is working things out on her own, she couldn't take you with her, believe me I know this hurts her as well. Do not worry, I'll dispatch Tabatha to assist in filling my daughter's duty on the team."

The line goes dead, "Well this is gonna be interesting."

*****************

Pulling herself back together from her emotional outburst, the Princess of Cats sits on Mandy's bed. The blue-tipped spunky girl rubs the wounded warriors back. "Feeling Better?"

Grabbing a fistful of sheet, Cobalt blows her nose on them with an evil grin. "If you tell anyone about this little breakdown. I'll do much worse than blowing my nose on your sheets."

With a befuddled look on her face, "Well I'm glad you're feeling better." Taking her hand Mandy lets Cobalt know, "You still needs to see the rest of the changes made to the school and maybe apologize to Zoe?"

Cobalt's response is her don't piss me off look. "She's lucky I let her live. Tell you what, she apologizes to all her victims, then I may consider apologizing."

She leads the Princess of Cats down the hall. "I know you're hung over, but do you want some breakfast?"

The Kodachi responds, "I'm good, so how do you like the new academy? You decided to stay a girl, huh?"

Skipping ahead, Mandy does a turn so she's walking backward. "Yeah, I wasn't a very good boy. But I do make one cute girl, don't I?" she giggles.

The look Cobalt is giving the gray-eyed beauty is a hunter looking at its prey. She looks over Mandy with a wandering eye. "You look great Mandy, absolutely stunning."

Motioning the Kouachi to follow, they enter Mrs. P's classroom, it is a cross between pink frills and bondage, a playroom. Seeing she has a guest, Mrs. P gasps, "Not you, seriously, you of all people you."

The Princess' mood has turned upbeat quickly. "So, you stayed on huh?"

Between gritted teeth, "Yes Cobalt... I wanted to stay and help any girl who wanted to become graceful and beautiful... to live up to their full potential."

"That's awesome, Penelope! So we aren't beating it in or hurting anyone anymore are we?"

"No Cobalt, we do not use those methods anymore."

Cobalt opens her arms for a hug, reluctantly Penelope comes closer to give the Princess of Cats a hug. Then the blue-streaked woman bursts into laughter, "You don't have to hug me, I know how much you hate me... hahaha."

With a genuine sign, "I've heard people call you Princess, may I?"

"Sure, Mrs. P."

"I don't hate you, Princess, you frustrate me because of your absolute lack of femininity, and on top of it, you're proud of it.... But, I noticed you're wearing a school uniform and I believe it's the one Amanda had me make for you? Would you allow me to do your makeup?"

Much to everyone's surprise the Kodachi agrees to have her makeup done by Mrs. P. With an excited expression, the stunning beauty guides Cobalt to the vanity, moving with the speed and precision of a surgeon. Penny is a makeup magician. She gives Cobalt smokey eyes with a black look which bring out the blue of her eyes and the streaks in her hair. She uses subtle reds and purples to accentuate the exotic look Cobalt has. The finishing touch is a deep purplish black lipstick with black blended lip liner.

Cobalt takes in the scope of Penny's work. "I look cool. I don't hate this at all, thank you so much."

"You're very welcome, Princess, your kind words mean a lot, I'm afraid I have much to atone for in abusing my girls."

Hopping up, Cobalt smiles. Mandy escorts the freshly done up Princess of Cats to the next class. "So, you're all prettied up for martial arts class."

Hearing martial arts class, the Kodachi perks right up. "Oh, this I've got to see."

Leading the enthusiastic Kouachi into the locker room, Mandy picks up a pink Gi. "Can I interest you in a pink Gi malady?"

"No I'll pass on a hideous ass Gi... I'll use the school uniform."

The class is in progress, and Cobalt sees an old face from the past.

Mrs. Trunchbull begins addressing the class. "I'm a master of Rex Kwon Do. I'm here to teach you the way of the punch. I'm here to teach you how to survive the mean streets. I don't teach you tournament stuff. I teach you how to survive a fight."

The bulbous teacher sees the long-haired blue-streaked woman watching her with great Interest.

The realization of who she is dawns on the bulbous hippo. "No, no, no, no! You can't be here, it's impossible. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Turning and running away the former teacher is packed and speeding away in 20 seconds.

Confused Mandy turns to Cobalt. "What just happened?"

Laughing uncontrollably she responds, "Who hired that joke of a teacher... bwahaha."

Mandy shakes her head, "I thought Amanda calling you the walking personification of chaos, was embellishing your capabilities. You are an agent of chaos."

The Princess of Cats gives a twirl then gives a curtsey Penny would be impressed with. "I do try, are the students from Blackstone happy?"

Mandy slips an arm around Cobalt's waist. "You saved all of us and shut down Blackstone Academy. I'm sad some of my brothers left to go home. I'm happy a few stayed. But it's all thanks to you.

"So... I believe Vicious is preparing a meal for everyone."

Walking hand in hand, the duo enters the dining hall. The dining hall is abuzz with energy and commotion till the sight of the legend known as Cobalt is spotted and hushed tones are whispered to and fro. Cobalt notices a few of the former Misses have stayed on, more than the warrior expected. Her gaze catches sight of the little rat Zoe scrunched down as low as possible.

Vicious calls everyone's attention, "I'm sure by now everyone has heard... Cobalt is here with us for the time being. I know a lot of you want to thank her for saving you or setting up this academy.

"So, we can all thank her together."

"THANK YOU, MISS COBALT FOR SAVING ALL OF US!"

The usually laid-back Princess responds, "I only wish I could have saved you sooner." She takes a glass of wine from the table, holding it up. "A toast, let's not forget the ones we lost, let's remember our bonds are strong, let's remember BROTHERS TILL THE END!"

Taking her seat, Cobalt engages in conversation with Vicious, Sherry, and Mandy. They also discuss the mission Cobalt and her new partner, Mandy, will be going on. The night winds down and Cobalt asks what room she is in.

Vicious hands the code card to Cobalt for room Thirteen, "I had your bags put into your room."

"Thanks."

Cobalt strolls down the hall to room Thirteen noticing the door is cracked open. She finds Mandy kneeling in a pink baby doll top with tiny panties holding back a decent size erection, her white stockings and collar pulls it all altogether.

"Hello Mistress, how may I be of service to you?"

Taking in the sexy sight of Mandy, Cobalt knows full well she has to let her down extremely gently. With a deep breath, Cobalt approaches, "You're beautiful Mandy."

Looking concerned, "I hear a 'but' coming, please don't say 'but.'"

Trying her best to let Mandy down easy, the Princess of Cats speaks softly, "So... Vicious and Sherry have to have told you... I don't play with boy parts babe."

Mandy moves to Cobalt, helping her out of her school top. "We will keep the boy parts away tonight. Let me serve you. I want to please you. Let me be with you tonight, kissing the Kodachi's lips and caressing her chest."

Mandy gets off the bed running her fingers along Cobalt's skin, she slides behind the Kodachi. running her hands around Cobalt's arms and to her chest. She plays with Cobalt's nipples. Her firm tugs bring the little mewling sounds from Cobalt's lips.

Mandy kisses along the Princess of Cats' neck and nibbles her ear. Running her hands over Cobalt's hips, she begins caressing her perfectly round apple bottom ass. The gray-eyed beauty removes Cobalt's skirt and panties, she takes Cobalt's hand and guides her to the bed, asking her to lay face down.

Mandy climbs on the bed, straddling Cobalt's ankles and begins messaging the Kodachi's still tender and bruised body. Mandy pours some violet and blueberry blended oils (she's made for this occasion) over Cobalt's calves. She works her hands over Cobalt's thighs. Her techniques are good enough to make a master masseuse envious.

The Kodachi looks to her right and sees a Feeldoe, a strapless strap-on dildo, conveniently placed on the nightstand. Mandy continues to work her magic touch. She works the inside of Cobalt's thighs using a feathery touch. She teases the sexual tension in the Princess of Cats, drawing out some cute mewling sounds from the warrior's pouty lips.

She opens Cobalt's legs, exposing her glistening, sweet pussy, she's dripping with excitement. Mandy runs her thumbs high on Cobalt's thighs, carefully not going too high. She begins changing from masseuse to foreplay by dragging her nails down the inside of Cobalt's thighs and then rubbing her thumbs in small circles back up her thighs, followed by feathery touches up on her ass, a gentle squeeze of the ass then drawing the nails back down to the inside of her knees. Meanwhile, Cobalt is mewing and moaning in so much pleasure it gives Mandy pleasure also.

The gray-eyed beauty takes the seduction a step further running her finger gently between the sweet folds of the Kodachi's sweet pussy. The sudden shift in attack halts Cobalt's mewing and moaning with a sharp intake of breath. Mandy is pleased, knowing her teasing has disarmed such a warrior. She begins a mix of gently massaging Cobalt's thighs with occasional thumb massages all around her crotch. Cobalt begins to mew and moan again, so Mandy runs her fingers up her ass, digging deeply, again ignoring Cobalt's soaked pussy.

Mandy abandons all pretenses and starts rubbing Cobalt's pussy, playing with the Princess of Cats' love button while gently nibbling the Princess of Cats' neck. This elicits a sexy moan from her slack lips. Mandy never relents, gingerly tickling Cobalt's snatch.

The unrelenting teasing is red lining the Kodachi's sexual pleasure and need. She reaches an unbearable level of whimpering, "Oh, you little tease... finger me Mandy finger my sloppy pussy!"

With her restraint at its limit, the passionate Mandy plunges a finger deep into the waiting love hole of the blue-streaked woman. Her finger meets no resistance. Cobalt's pussy makes a sloshing sound as it swallows her finger into itself. Keeping the fingering going, Mandy licks Cobalt's neck, nibbling her a little bit more.

The Princess of Cats moans, "Fuck Mandy."

Pushing her finger faster and deeper into the sopping pussy, the gray-eyed beauty begins licking Cobalt's ass. Pushing her lips into Cobalt's ass brings on the first mini-orgasm to run through the Kodachi's body like a live wire. The blue-streaked woman pulls her hands under her chest and begins pumping her nipples while humping back into Mandy's face. Looking back, Cobalt wiggles her ass on Mandy's face.

Feeling another small orgasm zip through Cobalt's body, Mandy continues her assault and begins working a second finger into the Princess of Cats' wet moist slit. She works and twists her fingers deep, moving her free hand over Cobalt's sexy ass. She squeezes it, causing the Princess of Cats to begin moaning at the attention her ass is getting.

'Fuck, I don't know why someone playing with my ass turns me on so god damn much!' thinks Cobalt.

Reaching over, Cobalt grabs the Feeldoe, handing it over to Mandy, she commands, "Put it in me Mandy!"

Her eyes light up like a kid with a crack pipe. She motions for Cobalt to roll over on her back and lift her knees. She smiles an evil grin and again begins teasing the blue-haired Kodachi by rubbing the shorter J shaped end around and up and down Cobalt's swollen lips before stroking it in and out of Cobalt's wet cunt.

When the blue-haired Kodachi has had enough games, she grabs Mandy's hair and pulls her towards the dildo. Mandy firmly inserts the end, rubbing her palm along Cobalt's pussy, letting the dildo spread her fingers. Mandy settles in between Cobalt's legs and begins licking the dildo, giving 'sexy bedroom eyes' to Cobalt. This look always leaves a creamy mess in the Kodachi's panties. Seeing Mandy suck her prosthetic cock like a pro has Cobalt's pussy all aflutter.

Growling at Mandy, Cobalt asks? "How do you want it, cowgirl, or tapping you from behind?"

Between slurps on the toy, "I wanna ride you, I want to kiss you as you fuck me."

"Cowgirl it is, get up here."

Still sucking the dildo Mandy stops for a second to prepare her rectum for its proper fucking with a glob of Vaseline, working in deep.

Crawling over Cobalt, Mandy positions her ass over the phallic toy and says in a begging tone, "Oh god please fuck my ass. I want it so bad please fuck me like the slut I am!"

Mandy in her excitement practically impales herself on the dildo fucking herself. In her haste and excitement, Mandy inadvertently causes her orgasm, shooting cum on Cobalt's tummy, trembling from the forced orgasm.

The Princess of Cats feels the hot jizz on her stomach, it adds more sexual charge. From previous experience though, Cobalt knows this is when fucking a femboy gets fun and she grabs Mandy firmly by the hips. Mandy thinks her pleasure is over. Then her orgasmic fog is replaced by shock at how wrong her thought is.

Cobalt begins an unrelenting assault on Mandy's cute little ass, raising and thrusting her hips into Mandy so hard and fast... Mandy's body remains in the air while she pounds into her. Mandy's eyes to roll into the back of her head. After several hard minutes, Mandy's head starts to loll, she begins drooling on herself, she is lost somewhere beyond the edge of pleasure, but not fully in the mouth of madness. No one has ever really pushed her beyond her sexual limits. This wild-eyed woman is gonna break Mandy physically and mentally.

Cobalt is thrusting hard, working poor Mandy's ass. The adorable sounds coming from the drooling mess are further exciting the blue-haired Kodachi. Her hard thrusting is driving the end of the toy back into her wet pussy, driving her wet pussy wild.

The Princess of Cats is playing Mandy like a fine instrument and her moans are the soundtrack of this intense moment between these two women. Mandy's orgasm is building like a run away freight train. Cobalt's is not far behind.

The two orgasms collide with each other causing Mandy to shoot more ropes into the air. While Cobalt squirts around the dildo. Catching her breath, Cobalt mewls loudly, Mandy falls into Cobalt's arms, they lay side by side and it's not long before sleep comes to the duo.

*****************

Getting up from her desk, Sabine makes her way to the gym where she's sure to find Domino; aka, The Big Red Machine, a nickname Sabine's given her.

"So apparently, Cobalt's in Washington state."

Domino is hitting the heavy bag, working combinations. "So, she's hanging with Vicious, huh?"

Sabine shrugs, "I guess... not sure... she was picked up unconscious at a bar called the Split Tail. She fucked some local yokel's girl in the back seat in the parking lot."

Domino bursts out laughing, "Bwahaha... I'm sorry Sabine, but it's hilarious, it's so her."

Sabine fights to keep her smile hidden, "Yeah, it's her style." Sabine gives up her fight and a small smile emerges in agreement.

Not missing a beat, Domino continues to throw kicks and knees. "Ok, why do I feel you've got more to say?"

Sabine rubs the back of her head, "Freyja's sending Tabatha to fill in for Cobalt, she didn't seem concerned for her daughter's disappearance."

Shrugging Domino replies, "Yeah, Freyja is... well Freyja. The stories aren't exaggerations... but sending Tabatha is an interesting choice... but all in all, we'll be okay. Kitty needs to work herself out."

Sabine shrugs, "Sure, why couldn't we help?"

"Hey! Sabine cheer up! We'll have some fun with Tab and Sissy. You'll see, I promise, it will be a legendary, I promise."

Domino offers Sabine her fist, "Take what you can..."

Sabine fist bumps, "... give nothing back."

*****************

The Princess of the Kodachi wakes up with Mandy splayed around her like Cobalt's personal body pillow.

Groaning, the Princess of Cats notices her clothes from the bar are still missing. "Hey Mandy, where are my jeans and T-shirt from the bar?"

She hides behind a pillow, "Vicious threw them away, your Jean's, she said they smelled like wet dogs and regret."

Not amused, "Sometimes you make me want to strangle all of you in your sleep with my shoelaces."

Mandy hops off the bed, it's much too early for a murder, she grabs a blue and white striped micro bikini thong handing it to Cobalt.

Looking over the barely-there fabric, "So where is the rest of the swimsuit cause this thing is an eye patch."

Mandy gives her a playful push, "Stop kidding around, that is your whole swimsuit."

Cobalt slips the micro bikini on, it covers her pussy and nipples, but not much more. Mandy gives Cobalt some relief by handing her a sarong. The grateful Princess of Cats gives her little friend a kiss on the forehead.

"So why do I need a swimsuit, Mandy?"

Mandy bounces up and down in excitement. "We're going to the waterpark!"

With a confused look, "Why would I go to a waterpark?"

Mandy helps make sure the swimsuit covers what it can, "They told me you've been grumpy lately. I want to help you in any way I can. Sherry told me she used to be your maid. I'm taking her job. And the waterpark is fun, you remember, fun right."

Cobalt's eye begins twitching at the possibility of "Sherry the movie part 2" being played by Mandy.

"This trip isn't a vacation for me, it's so I can figure out what's fucking wrong with me, if it was for fun I'd be with Sabine."

Seeing Cobalt's sadness, Mandy pulls her into a quick kiss. "I know you're hurting, but let's have some fun before you sulk out into the sunset."

Grumbling, "Fine, but I want a funnel cake, damn it."

Giggling, "I'll get you a funnel cake, I promise."

Mandy pulls out a sundress, "Would you like this for around here... and the sarong for the actual park?"

The Princess of Cats pulls the sarong off, taking the sundress and slipping it on.

Mandy holds up a pair of three-inch heels, asking, "Would the Princess of Cats wear these?"

The Kodachi gives a 'not-on-your-life' look. "I can beat you into unconsciousness with them if that's what you're asking."

Mandy shakes her head, "So, tennis shoes for you."

The Kodachi nods, "A wise choice, Mandy."

The blue-streaked warrior slips on a black pair of Vans.

Mandy tries again holding a baby blue pair of flats, "These would be so much cuter."

Cobalt exits the bedroom, leaving Mandy speechless and running to catch up. "You don't play around, do you Cobalt."

Rolling her eyes, the Kodachi replies. "Nope, you're lucky you got this on me at all."

Pulling Cobalt's hand, "Let's go have breakfast."

Mandy takes Cobalt's hand leading her to the kitchen. In the dining hall, Vicious and Sherry are both seated at a table. A timid-looking Zoey sits on the other side of Sherry.

Mandy guides Cobalt to the table where Sherry, Vicious, and Zoey are sitting. Sherry gives the two women approaching a wave, both give nods back in return. Zoey looks extremely uncomfortable at the table and whispers something to Sherry.