Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Zoey. You need to stay. Cobalt's not gonna threaten you again." Sherry looks at Cobalt, "She promises."

With an intensely cast look that's sent grown men running, Cobalt says, "Don't speak for me, Sherry. I haven't forgiven the little imp for the hand she had in torturing the former residents of this academy."

Standing Zoey slams her hand down, "Ok, you crazy bitch, I'm doing my best to help fix my mistakes. Mandy, the girl you screwed last night, is my best friend."

Growling back at Zoey, "That's awful brave little one, mighty dumb, but awfully brave... now, what do you think? A couple of months not being a complete and total bitch is penance? You watched too much pain and suffering happen. You didn't do a goddamn thing about it. So fuck you if you think I'll forgive you, your fucking lucky I don't do you what we did to Marcela and Candi... hahaha."

Mandy puts her arms around Cobalt, "Please relax babe, I know how you feel towards her, but she's trying to make up for it."

Cobalt grabs a chair, ignoring the on-the-verge-of-tears Zoey, Mandy moves around to Zoey, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before taking a seat next to Cobalt.

The green-tipped-haired girl, known as Vicious, breaks the tension between the two women, "So, Cobalt... I called Sabine."

Picking up her glass of juice, the Princess of Cats replies, "Yeah, I figured you'd call her last night... is she ok?"

Glaring at Cobalt Vicious snarls, "No! You incredibly stupid dumbass! She's not! She's heartbroken with your stupid actions."

Cobalt knew when she decided to leave she would face this, still, sticking by her decision doesn't mean she is going to take an unlimited amount of shit from their ignorance. So, the intensity of Cobalt's look sends chills through the room. Sherry gets a glance and isn't immune to it.

"Thank you, Vicious! I'm very FUCKING aware of what I've done. If you knew my reasons, you'd mind your OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!"

Sherry rushes to the rescue, "Enough you two, let's drop it, we have a great day planned, so let's enjoy it, ok?"

Two maids enter, carrying drinks and food.

Cobalt looks at Zoey, "Please tell me these maids aren't being forced!"

Zoey recovers her poise and sees an opportunity to maybe get Cobalt off her ass, replies. "No... they are employees... and paid well.... Ladies." She gestures open handed towards Cobalt, "Please let our guest know how you feel concerning your employment."

The brunette smiles, curtseys, and replies, "I don't mind. I'm saving up so I can go back to school, debt-free. Living and working here sets up my future. So... it's a blessing to me."

The second honey blonde maid's smile is not as bright, nor is her curtsey as deep and graceful, she is clearly not as pleased as the brunette. She responds, "Seeing as how I look like a bitch... I don't mind working, I'm saving up some cash and leaving this place, but no, I'm not forced anymore."

Cobalt makes a mental note to check on this girl later. Meanwhile, she is impressed by the steps Vicious has taken to change this place's former reputation.

"Okay, Vicious, I've gotta admit, you've done an amazing job, everyone seems happy and well-taken care of.

"You'll need a new martial arts instructor. Give Bex a call, she'll get you a Kodachi, you might want a few of them around, can't hurt.

"So where is Mrs. P? She isn't avoiding me, is she? hahaha."

Sherry chuckles, "No, she's been working on something in her studio, no idea what, but she's been working like a mad woman."

*****************

The girls load the black 67 Chevy Impala and head to the water park. Vicious and Sherry are laughing and joking with each other. Mandy pulls a flask out of her purse, handing it to the Princess of Cats, who takes a big swig. This lightens the Kodachi's mood. Looking out the window, Cobalt is lost in the clouds when she feels a hand slip inside her bikini bottom. Her eyes get big, but she doesn't want to give into the game Mandy is playing. The gray-eyed blue-hair-tipped woman begins slowly playing with the Princess of Cats' pussy.

Spreading her legs wider for the adventurous little vixen who's playing with her pussy, she whispers, "Fuck Mandy, you're incorrigible."

Catching the sound, Vicious sees movement in the back. She motions to Sherry who glances in the back. Seeing Mandy playing with Cobalt gets Sherry's motor running. The silver-haired femboy, Sherry, begins crawling over to Vicious; she begins playing with Vicious's ass from under her sundress.

While nibbling on Vicious's ear she whispers, "You bad girl. You're wearing a butt plug, aren't you? A green clover toy."

Turning red from embarrassment, Vicious nods, affirming Sherry's guess, she's wearing a butt plug.

"I love it when Cobalt rolls into town, she always brings your freaky side out. Why is that exactly? What about our blue-streaked badass brings out your inner freak?"

Vicious moans as Sherry's fingers begin playing with the plug in her ass, she whispers, "Fuck she's like the walking incarnation of sexual chaos... she oozes sexual charisma and chemistry."

Sherry pulls the bottoms of her bikini to the side, letting her cock out, she begins stroking it, as trucks see the little exhibitionism show going on in the front and back seats of the Impala.

Vicious announces, "Hey,we need to get respectable again. We're almost to the park."

Everyone gets their suits back in place, everybody makes sure everyone's put away properly.

*****************

Entering the park, Vicious hugs Cobalt from behind, "Hey CK, I'm sorry. I should have known you were going through some shit. You'd never hurt Sabine on purpose, please forgive me."

Taking a deep breath, letting a sigh out, "It's ok... it was a shitty thing to do, but fuck Vicious. I'm falling apart. I have to pull myself together and I can't do it with her around. I need to do it myself."

Vicious pulls Cobalt to the big waterside with Mandy and Sherry in tow. Cobalt is talking with Mandy. The spunky girl is chatting up Cobalt. Sharing some of her interests, like how she loves the anime "FairyTail", and how she met Sabine, and what it's like where she's from.

The Princess of Cats tips her drink back laughing at Mandy's amazement to her non-chalant answers. Mandy catches sight of a young teenage boy raising his hand to group the Kodachi's ass. When he strikes, Cobalt catches his hand.

"I know it's a great ass, but is touching it worth your life." She gives the young man a "don't try me" look.

Mandy takes in the teenager's shocked expression at his booty grab being thwarted and whispers to Cobalt, "How did you know he was attempting to grab your butt?"

With a wink and smile, the Kodachi replies, "I could tell from your reaction something was up. I also felt him moving behind me. Plus, I could see his shadow movements."

The ensemble is at the top of the slide when music begins pumping through the PA system. The first few notes of "Over the Top" by Miki Matsubara begin playing. The Princess of Cats hears one of her favorite tracks, but fights her internal need to dance. Sherry, hearing the music, gives Vicious a knowing look. Vicious nods. Yes, she is responsible for the sudden choice of today's music.

In a losing effort, the blue-streaked warrior begins dancing. At the top of the slide, she is drawing attention to her sexy moves. Mandy, never having seen this side of the Princess of Cats, is floored, but quickly falls into a rhythm, sharing the dance with Cobalt. The two move as one to the beat, drawing applause and cheers from the crowd below.

Mandy kisses the Kodachi on the lips, "We should slide down, we're causing a traffic jam... hahaha."

Sherry and Vicious clap and whistle, while watching the two dancing girls slide down, hitting the pool below.

Down below, Mandy jumps into Cobalt's arms, "Oh my god you are amazing, where did you learn to dance? You're amazing! Can we do it again? Please?"

Laughing wholeheartedly, "Sure. I've always loved dancing. I kinda do it automatically sometimes without realizing it."

Hugging each other, Cobalt and Mandy watch as Sherry and Vicious come flying down the slide. Sherry has to struggle not to lose her bottoms, and Vicious looks like a drowned rat. Laughing her ass off, Cobalt points at the two water-logged friends.

Mandy playfully pushes Cobalt to stop laughing at her friends, "Stop being mean... haha."

The girls walk arm in arm, as couples, over to the wave pool. Sherry notices a rather large chested lifeguard.

She gets a wicked idea, "Hey CK, you think you can get a kiss from the stacked blonde lifeguard over there?" She points out the target to Cobalt.

"I can get a kiss from her without trying, but what's in it for me?" the Princess of Cats responds with the confidence of king Leonidas staring down the Persian army.

Sherry replies, "Oh you have something in mind, CK?"

The Kodachi turns to Vicious who's been paying close attention to the conversation. "I want the '67 Impala. I'll keep it as a trophy and my new battle car."

The green-streaked girl matches Cobalt's enthusiasm. "So, you want the Impala, huh? Ok, you get the cute little blonde to kiss you and get her number. I'll give you the Impala."

Cobalt, laughing, does a spin and stands up, brushing sand from her butt, "You may want to take some notes ladies, 'cause I'm showing you how to pick up the pussy."

"Oh, and Cobalt no peck either, you need to swap spit with her!" Vicious smirks at the Princess of Cats.

"If we're going to add things in, I'm adding you get to walk topless back to the car when we leave Vicious... I mean... if you're not scared that is?"

"Cobalt, you evil bitch, fine it's a bet, I'll walk the parking lot topless, cause there is no way she's gonna put her job in jeopardy," Vicious replies.

The Princess of Cats begins swaying her hips, sauntering over to the buxom lifeguard like a cat stalking its prey. The approaching Kodachi notices the lifeguard's bathing suit is struggling to contain the women's intimate parts.

Mandy watches the Princess of Cats damn near glide as she walks. Cobalt has a natural charisma and sexual excitement, it radiates off of her. With lots of self confidence, boarding on arrogance, she approaches the lifeguard stand, pointing to the spot in front of her. The buxom blonde climbs down from her tower.

The Princess of the Kodachi locks eyes with the hazel-eyed beauty, causing her to lose her breath a moment before stuttering, "Hello Mrs. how can I help you?"

Giving a smile to make Aphrodite proud, she uses her best sultry voice, "Well, I wanted a kiss from the most beautiful woman here... you cutie."

Blushing, the young lifeguard is caught off guard, and is at the mercy of Cobalt's sexual charm. Like a Vegas hypnotist, she's been caught in the burning blue eyes of the Kodachi. Slowly, leaning in, Cobal prompts the buxom blonde to lean the rest of the way in. The Princess of Cats begins caressing her cheek, and slips her tongue into the waiting mouth of the lifeguard. This draws the cutest little squeak from the stunning blonde.

In a move rarely seen, the Kodachi breaks the kiss and gives a wave as she begins to turn away, only to feel a hand grab her arm. The busty blonde quickly whispers, "Break room 20 min be there." She lets the blue-streaked agent of chaos return to her friends. Cobalt leaves a happy and smiling little minx on her lifeguard stand.

Watching the Princess of Cats walk back is like catching a glimpse of lioness stalking the Serengeti.

Strutting up to the trio, who are all gobsmacked because it looked so easy to get the kiss, the Kodachi has a satisfied look on her face.

Mandy stutters, "How - did - what - seriously? You pointed? She came over and you demanded a kiss?"

Laughing, Sherry responds for Cobalt, "Our Princess has an irresistible sexual charisma... if she wants... she can turn almost anyone into a putty to play with."

Nodding in agreement Vicious responds, "Oh, I'll never forget, I walked in on Cobalt playing with herself the first time we met for a job interview."

Growling at Vicious, "What the fuck Vicious! You didn't need to bring it up."

Mandy and Sherry look at each other shocked, exclaiming, "WHAT!" in unison!

Embarrassment rushes to the cheeks of the usually confident Kodachi. "Thanks, Vicious thanks a fucking lot," the Princess of Cats growls.

Excitedly, Sherry grabs Vicious's hand, "Oh no, we have to hear this story, please baby, please."

With an annoyed look crossing her face Cobalt gives Vicious a "don't do it" look.

An evil grin grows across Vicious's lips like the Grinch who stole Christmas. The green-tipped-haired woman begins recounting the masturbation incident. Both Sherry and Mandy are laughing uncontrollably at Cobalt's extreme discomfort.

Mandy slips her arm around Cobalt, "It's ok, it's a funny story."

The aggravated Kodachi checks her phone, "Well, if you'll excuse me, ladies. I've got a date with a cute buxom blonde lifeguard in the employee break room."

Mandy, with a surprised look, turns to Sherry and Vicious, "Did she pick up the lifeguard in a five-minute conversation?"

Nodding Vicious replies, "Yeah, she's going to go get laid."

A look of disbelief crosses Mandy's face, "No way, she's fucking with us, she isn't going to fuck the lifeguard?"

Sherry shakes her head with a chuckle, "Oh, my Mandy, Cobalt is walking sex," Mandy looks at Cobalt leaving, all eyes are on her, watching her cute little ass swaying, teasing, the promise of what could be. "Fuck, she makes me get all hot and bothered."

Joining in the conversation, Vicious addresses Mandy, "So, Mandy, you've been glued to Cobalt's hip like a puppy in love, trust me, Sherry and I get it, we do. She's amazingly sexy and one hell of a lover for sure. But you need to understand, Cobalt's heart belongs to only one. Sabine. A close second is her love for Trixie. Don't fall in love with her, you'll end up with a broken heart."

Mandy turns red responding to the observations, "Is it so obvious I want her to want me?"

Sherry and Vicious both hug Mandy together, "It's super noticeable, the Princess of Cats is oblivious, but everyone else knows... hahaha."

The Princess of Cats strolls by, passing other patrons of the park, causing many men and women to get hit by wives and girlfriends for checking out the Kodachi as she moves past them. Cobalt moves through the park with ease, people move and give the Kodachi room, doing double takes and outright open-mouthed gapping. Making a quick turn off the main path, our blue-streaked badass is standing in front of the break room door. Cobalt takes a moment to collect herself before knocking on the door.

The break room door flies open, and the excited buxom blonde grabs the Princess, yanking her into the break room, slamming the door, and blocking it behind her.

She kisses the raven-haired woman, "So... my name's Lisa... um... I've never been with a girl...," she says biting her lip.

A mischievous smile creeps across Cobalt's face, and she says in a reassuring tone, "Hey, it's ok cutie, put your faith in Cobalt, I'll make you feel amazing, promise."

The Princess of Cats slowly begins pulling the straps of the lifeguard's red swimsuit down freeing a set of magnificent tits. Running her hand up Lisa's hip, Cobalt gives her a deep kiss. Catching the buxom beauty off guard, the Princess slips her tongue deep into the beauty's mouth. Rolling her tongue around draws a gasping moan from her strawberry lips.

Cobalt gently caresses Lisa's blushing cheek, "You are so goddamn cute."

Turning a deeper shade of pink, Lisa replies, "Thank you."

The compliment emboldens Lisa, who goes in for her kiss, exploring the Kodachi's waiting mouth. Slowly, Cobalt begins untying her top, allowing it to fall to the floor.

With a sultry coo, the blue-streaked woman asks, "Don't you want to touch me?"

Blushing, Lisa nods yes. Timidly, she reaches out, caressing the Princess of Cats' nipples. Giving Lisa a playful "come take me" look, Cobalt is biting her own lip.

Taking Cobalt's nipple between her fingers, Lisa begins pulling gently, making Cobalt mewl in pleasure. "Oh Lisa, fuck, that feels so good!"

Becoming more comfortable, Lisa takes the erect nipple in her mouth, suckling it like a baby with an unquenchable thirst. The blue-streaked badass begins sliding off Lisa's red swimsuit letting it hit the floor. The Princess of Cats takes a moment to fully enjoy Lisa's nude form.

The Kodachi works her bottoms off, and the Princess of Cats hops up onto the lunch table spreading her legs. "Your lunch is ready, you might want to eat it while it's hot and ready."

Teasingly, Cobalt runs her hand over her pussy, teasing Lisa, licking her lips and motioning her to come to get it.

Lisa takes a seat between Cobalt's legs, "God, I'm not gay, but I want you so bad, you're intoxicating Cobalt!"

Slowly, the buxom lifeguard puts her face between Cobalt's stretched legs. Breathing in her essence is intoxicating to Lisa, who has begun timidly licking the Princess's pussy. Lisa runs her tongue over the Kodachi's wet slit, taking in her taste. This causes Lisa to become much hornier than she's ever been. She flicks her tongue along the Princess of Cats' wet snatch, rolling her tongue along her inner labia, causing the Kodachi to moan and coo mewling like a cat in heat.

Cobalt motions for Lisa to come up to her and kisses her deeply, licking her juices off Lisa's lips. The Kodachi guides Lisa onto the breakroom table so Cobalt's face is lined up with the blonde's peach fuzz pussy. Cobalt begins straddling Lisa's face and begins licking the blonde's sexy little slit causing the cutest moans to escape Lisa's lips.

"Oh... fuck... oh my god.. I've never felt anything like this in my life... holy shit... you wild woman... what are you doing to me Cobalt."

Lisa begins pushing her hips up into the Kodachi's face, "Lick me fuck lick me please."

Squirming like a bitch in heat, Lisa is feeling pleasure she's never experienced before. Cobalt is sliding her tongue deep into Lisa's love hole.

Lisa follows Cobalt's lead, she slides her tongue deep into Cobalt's love tunnel, flicking it wildly, causing exciting sounds to escape the Kodachi's mouth. Cobalt's moaning, deep into Lisa's glistening crotch, brings Lisa's first orgasm from a lesbian experience. The feeling of sexual pleasure beats down the poor lifeguard. The feeling isn't unwelcome as her whole body begins trembling with sexual excitement which is running through her entire body.

Lisa is gripping Cobalt's thighs, "Fuck... *pant*... that was the most... *pant*... intense orgasm... *pant*... I've ever had... *pant*... Cobalt."

Licking her lips Cobalt replies, "Oh baby, we aren't done, you're gonna cum baby, you're gonna cum all over this goddamn table."

Burying her face deep into Lisa's pussy, Cobalt is sucking her clit between her teeth pulling. Lisa tips her head back and lets out a loud audible moan into the Kodachi pussy she's licking.

"You're the devil women sent to tempt me and I've fallen to temptation."

With an evil glint in her eye, the Kodachi enjoys watching her latest victim writhing around on the table in a sexual haze.

Untangling herself from Lisa's sultry frame, the lithe Cobalt grabs her swimsuit from the floor and slips back into it. The Princess of Cats gives Lisa a parting kiss on the lips, whispering, "I've gotta get back to my friends," Cobalt looks deeply into Lisa's eyes and says, "you were an amazing lover, Lisa."

The buxom lifeguard sits up, "Will I ever see you again?"

The Kodachi gives a sexy little wink and blows a kiss to Lisa as she slips out of the breakroom.

*****************

Returning to her compatriots, the Princess of Cats slips back into her spot, suntanning.