Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After half an hour, Cobalt returns to a steak waiting on the table for her. Taking a seat to eat, the Kodachi informs Deedee the only entrance to the Swan is an elevator and it's guarded. Thankfully they have invitations to the Swan.

Deedee walks over to the table carrying a blue box, "So this was waiting for you, it's from Sabine."

Finishing her dinner, the Kodachi eyes the box suspiciously, she opens it slowly, inside is a familiar, baby blue, Alice in Wonderland dress. Hissing the Princess of Cats spits, "Fuck I hate this dress."

Deedee smirks, "There's a note along with all the necessary makeup and accessories. It says: 'I'm to get you dressed to meet Lain wearing it and you know why.'" Deedee looks at the dress, "This is frou-frou. It doesn't look like your style at all."

With a hint of annoyance, Cobalt replies, "It's not, this is a punishment from Sabine. It's an 'I forgive you, but I'm still pissed at you' message."

Looking through the box Deedee notices a variety of makeup, some sexy black Mary Janes, and an odd pair of panties with a toy attached to the crotch.

"Oh, she's still mad... these are punishment panties... they work to keep you sexually excited... but never gives you release. You're in for a long night wearing those."

Cobalt snarls a "Fuck" while Deedee is doing her best, but failing, to hide her amusement. With the conclusion of dinner, the weary travelers climb into bed to sleep away the previous day in blissful sleep.

*****************

The aftermath of the impromptu water fight leaves four wet women drying off with whatever towels they can find. They are still laughing while mopping up the floor.

When finished and in dry clothes, Sabine calls a meeting, "Everyone to the dining room please."

Her three comrades come filing in one by one. "Okay, so tonight we had fun... but we also need intelligence on Mistress Storm. So, let's have fun... but don't lose sight of our objective... we have someone who needs our help."

The ensemble begins preparing to go out. Sabine rocks a light blue dress, showing off her killer legs and her amazing ass. Tabatha sports a pale purple dress, which hugs her body like a second skin. Her medium-length pink hair is pulled up and spills around her head looking amazing. Domino comes gliding out in her sexy long red dress, think Jessica Rabbit's dress, Domino's is as form-fitting and flattering, plus her large heavy breasts are on display, showing off a lot of cleavage. Sissy is always the reflection of perfection. She sits with perfect posture, like a proper lady, sporting her latest design. Her yellow dress is trimmed with her signature pink and certain blue accents.

The limo service takes the girls to a rough part of town. The limo stops in front of an establishment called: The Pink Panther. Tabatha gives Domino a knowing nod, they need to keep their guard up.

Sabine, having been born and raised around warrior types her whole life, smiles knowing the duo of Domino and Tabatha have slipped into business mode. Tabatha takes point approaching the doorman who has never really seen women of this caliber, and welcomes them into the Panther. Domino pulls up the rear.

The ensemble grabs a table while Sissy brings over drinks. Sabine takes her drink, scanning the bar to see if she spots their target.

Domino and Tabatha begin chatting with Sabine. "We have a picture of Mrs. Storm from the file. But that's it. It's not a lot to go on. We know this is her hunting grounds."

Tabatha looks around and notices they are missing Sissy. "Um... guys... did you see where Sissy went too."

Sabine looks around excitedly, "Fuck where did the little psycho go?"

Domino and Tabatha scan the bar looking around.

"Fuck I don't see her" Tabatha growls.

Leaving the table, Tabatha and Domino begin searching the bar for the lost friend. The two reach the table together with no luck.

Excitedly Tabatha exclaims, "I think I might know where she might be... D can you stay with Sabine... I think I should handle this."

Tabatha rushes off to the bathroom and sure enough the pink-haired Kodachi sees a familiar dress in the stall, she immediately starts banging on the door, "Let me in Sissy! Now!"

The stall door slowly swings open to reveal Sissy standing over her victim, who is in her 20s, she is something ultra feminine, but male.

Sissy speaks in her usual monotone voice, "Tabby... this is Alexis... Alexis... this is Tabatha, don't speak Alexis. This cute girly boy is one of Mrs. Storm's underlings, also she isn't good with pain."

Tabatha catches Alexis flinching at the pain comment.

"Wait, you got all that already?"

With an ominous laugh, "Oh I got so much more... schedules for Stef and Mrs. Storm."

Sissy looks at Tabatha, "We may need to keep Alexis with us for the next couple of days," Then she grins turning to Alexis,"I'm going to enjoy continuing our play time."

Alexis, shaking from pure fear and utter enjoyment, is beyond aching for more of Sissy's touch, when she gets her voice, she stutters, "You two look like you could bring Mrs. Storm down. I can help you more, but the most important thing is getting her blackmail library. That will bring the cunt down."

Grabbing the front of Sissy's dress, Tabatha plants a big kiss on her lips. "You little psycho, you're amazing."

Sissy blushes knowing the psycho nickname isn't meant to be derogatory anymore and has become more of an affectionate name thanks to Tabby.

Sissy asks, "Alexis, do you want to join us tonight for fun and dancing?"

Tabatha helps Alexis off the ground. "Well... with Sissy... it isn't personal... and it isn't business... it's pure unadulterated pleasure... she'd do this to anyone for any reason... she's a special girl."

Alexis perks up, looking sideways seriously. "Okay, we'll be square if I can send Sissy. Was it on someone here tonight to save a friend?"

Looking at Sissy, Tabatha asks, "Are you up for doing your thing again tonight?"

Nodding Sissy replies, "I love my work, it makes me feel all tingly, so who's next."

Alexis walks the duo back to Sabine and Domino, who were about to get up to find the other two. Tabatha explains what happened and what they know. Sabine and Tabatha get excited planning how best to use this new information.

When they ask Alexis for more details, she responds, "In a little bit let's have some fun?" She pulls Sissy onto the dance floor. Sissy does her best; she's not graceful at all. Alexis dances with Sissy, grabbing shots from the shot girl.

Alexis pulls Sissy close, "I've never been so turned on by someone as dangerous as you sexy." She kisses Sissy's soft pouty lips.

Sissy tips her head to the side trying to process the current situation. Sissy runs her hands over Alexis's hips pulling her close, grinding her ass into Sissy's crotch causing her womanhood to stir.

Domino nudges Sabine, pointing out Sissy dancing with Alexis. Pulling her phone out, she begins recording the moment Sissy attempts to be human. "CK never gonna believe this."

Tabatha grabs Sabine, pulling her out to the dance floor. The frantic purple-haired girl begins grabbing shot after shot as she's being pulled to the dance floor.

"This is Cobalt's thing I can't dance she sorta moves me around like a puppet, it just looks like I can dance." Dragging her heels, she's still getting pulled onto the dance floor. "Fuck I always forget how goddamn strong the Kodachi warriors are," Sabine muttered to herself.

Tabatha has the buzzed Sabine on the dance floor laughing and drinking to the music.

Domino begins chatting up another cute femboy over in the corner. They begin making out.

Returning from the dance floor, Sabine and Tabatha return to Domino who's kissing her new toy and taking shots. Sabine tries to get Domino's attention, "So who's your new friend Domino?"

Breaking the make out session Domino replies, "Oh, this is Crystal she's also one of Mrs. Storm's little lackeys. I couldn't resist playing with another of her toys hahaha."

When Alexis and Sissy come strolling up. Alexis is caught off guard by the presence of Crystal. "Hey, babe what are you doing here weren't you working with Mrs. Storm tonight?"

Crystal shakes her head, "I had to bail... the stuff they were doing to Stef was bad... like really bad."

Domino hisses, "That bitch is going to pay for every drop of pain and misery she's caused, I'll give it back to her in spades."

Crystal's eyes widen. No one challenges Mrs. Storm. This is her part of town. Everyone works for her. Alexis notices Mac has arrived with his slave girl. This is the opportunity both Crystal and Alexis have been waiting for. If Sabine and her friends can free the white bunny slave, they could possibly take down the evil bitch of bitches.

Alexis leans over the table to talk to the group. "The big black guy with the white girl," she nods her head in his direction, "is Mac. Save the white girl, her name is Bunny, from him. That's my request."

Looking over to Mac, Tabatha laughs. "Is that all? This will be over before the next song plays."

Strutting across the club, Tabatha moves like a viper as she slips through the crowd. Approaching Mac's booth, she can see the girl sitting at his feet. Her dress, if it could be called a dress, is made of a sheer, whispy material wrapping her delicate body.

Sabine, Domino, and Sissy watch Tabatha approach Mac. Doing a spin, Tabatha drops to the floor sitting cross-legged. The pink-haired Kodachi addresses the poor girl, "Hey beautiful... I'm here to set you free... so what I want you to do... is stand up and go over to my friends... okay." She points to where they are all watching this unfold in a morbid fascination.

Timidly the blonde tries standing up. Mac explodes, yelling at Bunny to get back down while swinging at Tabatha. Tabatha catches his hand, twists his arm, and slams his head against the table. She whispers into Mac's ear, "That's one. I'm betting the magic numbers three. Mac? Are you a betting man? Do you want the over or under?"

"Fuck you, cunt! I'm gonna fuck you up. Make you my bitch!"

She lets Mac up from the table, "Tsk tsk tsk is that any way to talk to a lady."

Mac swings a knockout blow at Tabby's face. She sidesteps, grabbing Mac by his head. Tabby slams his head against the table again. She picks up Mac's glass of champagne and drinks it down.

"That's two, and this is seriously cheap shit for champagne."

Mac, having been bounced off the table twice, is feeling the effects of two stiff head slams. Mac is struggling, but still spitting and mumbling some vile shit. He attempts another pathetic swing. Swatting the punch away, a laughing Tabatha grabs Mac's head and slams it hard one last time, bouncing him off the table, Mac slumps to the ground. Stepping over Mac's body, she licks a card and sticks it to Mac's forehead.

Tabatha strolls back up to the table, picks up her drink, and takes a swig, saying, "So, what do we do with Bunny?"

Sabine says, with a wicked glint in her eye, "Well, Sissy has been asking for a pet... so Bunny is her responsibility."

Sissy, who had rejoined the table with Alexis earlier, pulls the bunny girl into her arms, kissing her cheek. With a content smile, the bunny cuddles into Sissy's embrace.

"I can look after her, she's cute," Sissy replies.

Bunny whispers something into Sissy's ear, causing a slight redness to flash across Sissy's doll-like face. Reaching over and taking bunny's chin in her hand, Sissy kisses her deeply -- as if drinking from her lips was the only quench for her thirst. Domino and Sabine are slacked-jawed as they watch Sabine and Bunny making out.

Sabine breaks the silence blurting out, "Well fuck me!"

Tabatha never missesa beat, "Later sexy, this is getting interesting."

Domino is mesmerized, adding her commentary, "No kidding." She pulls Alexis and Crystal closer to her, nibbling on the two femboys ears.

Unfortunately, the show is interrupted by five large pissed-off men holding a semiconscious Mac. The lead asshole introduces himself, "Evening ladies, I'm TJ. Is this the table responsible for my friend's condition?... Cause we're gonna need some compensation for my boy's current state."

Tabatha completely disregards TJ and grabs a pair of shots from the shot girl and hands one to Domino. Pulling her phone out, she says, "Eve access jukebox, play "Instrument of Destruction" by NRG."

Tabatha lifts her shot toasting Domino, yelling the first stanza of the Kodachi creed, "TAKE WHAT YOU CAN!"

Domino toasts back, yelling the second stanza, "AND GIVE NOTHING BACK!"

The five losers are getting upset with the absolute disrespect. But before they can act, Domino and Tabatha launch into an all-out attack. Domino lays two of them out with a double clothesline, sending the two assholes, ass over tea kettle. Not to be outdone, Tabatha hits a spinning roundhouse to the face, dropping into a foot sweep, knocking two more off their feet. With experience and expertise the two battle hardened warriors switch opponents greeting each other's targets with the force and fury that makes you reconsider life decisions. The stomps and kicks that the girls rain down on the twitching pile of arms and legs is fast and brutal. Surveying the damage, Domino and Tabatha glare at TJ. Who has quickly changed his tune and has started sprinting for the door. Laughing Sabine are normally tech savvy Kodachi charges after TJ. Grabbing the fleeing would be inept pimp in a classic horse collar tackle slamming his ass to the ground. Standing over the very now concussed TJ Sabine grabs him by his collar screaming she has had enough bullshit over that last week and his scrawny little bitch ass is.. Domino rushing grabs Sabine up pulling the kicking screaming purple haired Kodachi saying it's ok to calm her down form all the hate and anger she's just bottled up for days at her idiot partners betrayal and desertion.

The five losers are getting upset with the absolute disrespect. But before they can act, Domino and Tabatha launch into an all-out attack. Domino lays two of them out with a double clothesline, sending the two assholes, ass over tea kettle. Not to be outdone, Tabatha hits a spinning roundhouse to the face, dropping into a foot sweep, knocking two more off their feet.

With experience and expertise the two battle hardened warriors switch opponents greeting each other's targets with a force and fury that makes you reconsider life decisions. The stomps and kicks that the girls rain down on the twitching pile of arms and legs is fast and brutal.

Surveying the damage, Domino and Tabatha glare at TJ who has quickly changed his tune and has started sprinting for the door. Laughing, Sabine, our normally tech savvy Kodachi, charges after TJ. She grabs the fleeing would be inept pimp in a classic horse collar tackle slamming his ass to the ground.

Standing over the now very concussed TJ, Sabine grabs him by his collar screaming, "I've had enough bullshit over that last week and your scrawny little bitch ass is..."

Domino rushes up grabbing Sabine. She pulls the kicking and screaming purple-haired Kodachi off TJ, whispering to her to calm her down from all the hate and anger she's bottled up for days at her idiot partners betrayal and desertion.

"Hey, Tabby wasn't this guy talking some mad shit like five minutes ago."

"I think you're correct, he wanted compensation for knocking Mac around... hahaha."

TJ groans and slowly gets off the floor, his hands are open with his palms out. He slowly sits down, breathing through pained breaths. He never takes his eyes off the warriors until the girls have left. Then he sorts through the bodies of his men.

Sabine puts her arms around the two warriors, "I've taken care of the bill to let's take our party back to our place our limo awaits."

*****************

This story will continue in 2 Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess by the tiger's tail or we live and die by our choices!