Revenge of the Jocks?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody is laying back, his hands clenching the sheet wishing she would not have stopped, but afraid to thrust up into her afraid she may stop before he can cum. "Yes Cindy" he responds.

"Good boy, so I need you to hold off that orgasm. I can tell you are getting close, but if you cum before me and your cock gets soft, I will be very upset. You do not want me upset at you Cody" Cindy tells him firmly. Cody stares up at her a little shocked and does not know how to reply as he realizes that was statement rather than a question.

She closes her eyes and starts bouncing on his shaft once again, feeling her orgasm building. Cody laying beneath her, thinking about anything but the feeling of her hot tight pussy wrapped around his cock. Or of her amazing tits bouncing as she rides his cock. Or of how she has made his cock so fucking hard he thinks it is going to burst.

He turns his head so he can see her as she brings her hands up to cup her tits and starts rubbing her nipples. Cody can't take it anymore and drives his cock up a bit deeper and screams out as the orgasm takes over his body.

Watching Cody lose control and scream out in orgasm, as well as the feeling of his cock unloading into her pussy pushes her over and she starts to cum. Cindy stops riding him and drops down on his huge cock, driving him a bit deeper as she feels the orgasm course through her body. Cindy moans loudly and closes her eyes as she enjoys the feeling of her orgasm.

Cody can feel Cindy's pussy gripping his cock as she cums, almost like it is milking him. It feels amazing. Cody thought the orgasm he had in the car was the best of his life, but this one topped that. But he was struggling some with himself because he knew that he did not fuck her. Cindy had fucked him and there was no doubt about that.

Once Cindy's orgasm subsides she rolls off Cody, letting his cock slide out of her. She lays on her back for a few minutes just staring at the ceiling as she waits for her body to relax and com down from the amazing high from the orgasm. Cindy would like to roll over drift off to sleep, but she knows she has to keep Cody on his toes. As she lays there she considers reprimanding him for cumming before her, but decides she has pushed him enough for tonight.

She reaches down and grabs one of Cody's t-shirts and wipes her thighs and pussy clean. She lays the wet t-shirt on Cody's chest and pushes herself up. Cody just lay there as Cindy lay his t-shirt full of her pussy juices and likely his cum onto his chest and watched her get up and walk across the room to where she hung her dress on his closet door.

Turning to Cody, "That was great Cody! Call me tomorrow and I will let you know about the dance. You don't look like you are in any condition to drive so I will just take your car, you can come get it in the morning." She walks to his pants on the floor and pulls his car key out of the pocket and walks out the door.

Cody lay there trying to figure out what the hell just happened. He is not sure how this fit into his plan. Well maybe next time he will have to make sure there is a hidden camera set up. But he will also have to be in control. His mind keeps flashing back to the evening as he tries to reformulate his plan.