Revenge on My Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
I invite friends over to help me punish my ex.
2.7k words
4.13
44.7k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a pure work of fiction. All characters are above the age of 18. This is a NON-CONSENT story.

The next day I waited for her in the kitchen. It was noon on a Sunday, and I had been up for 2 hours. She'll learn soon enough. I had already been to the gym and was drinking coffee when she came in wearing a baggy t-shirt.

I snapped my fingers, and it took a minute to register, then she dropped to her knees in front of me with her head to the floor. I waited a moment and rested my foot on her head. I want her completely broken.

"You should have been up earlier. I had to make my own breakfast. Unacceptable behavior. You'll pay for that later." She was silent and I realized she probably couldn't speak with my foot on her face. I let up slightly.

"Yes, sir"

"Now, my friends are coming over at four for the game. You are going to serve us snacks and beer. You are to be seen and not heard. You will obey my guests without question unless I say otherwise. And I didn't give you permission to wear a shirt. You will be naked unless I say otherwise. Get up."

I grabbed her hair and yanked her to her feet. I ripped the shirt off her and made her stand before me completely naked and exposed. "You're going to go outside and pick out a switch."

She knew exactly what I meant, and she looked at me, begging me with her eyes. I smacked her across the face hard, sending her to the floor.

"Don't look at me unless I tell you, cunt! You think you're going to get out of this? Now go outside and get a switch. I was going to let you walk but now you're going to crawl." I threw my pocketknife on the ground. "You might need this. If the switch isn't big enough, I'll pick it out myself and you won't like it."

She took the knife and crawled toward the door. She lived in the country about 20 minutes outside of town and it would be rare that someone would drive by and see her, but I could tell she was scared. Good.

I watched her in the yard struggling to pick out a switch that would be acceptable for me but just barely. She crawled back to me with the switch in her mouth. I inspected it. It was about as thick as my thumb and snapped when I swung it through the air.

"Please don't do this." It was barely a whisper. When I looked down, her head was bowed, and she was looking at the floor.

"You just love adding to your punishments, don't you bitch. If you're starting to enjoy this, I'm not doing my job."

Suddenly she sprang up and came at me with my knife. I sidestepped but she cut the side of my hand.

"Don't do this. You can walk away now. This isn't you!" She tried again to cut me, but I blocked her and wrenched the knife away.

"You're going to pay for this." I was livid, but I wasn't surprised. I had known her for years. I knew it would take days, possibly weeks to truly break her. Well, I was ready.

I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the living room. I had installed a heavy-duty hook from one of the beams on the ceiling. I clipped a chain that was hanging from the hook onto her collar. I had measured perfectly. Her feet brushed the ground, so she had to stay on her toes. She was fighting me hard and started to reach for her collar. I grabbed her hands and tied them to the chain with some rope I had on the couch. Her hands were above her head, and I relaxed, enjoying my handiwork.

I came back with the switch in my hand. "I'm going to beat the shit out of you. I can't even begin with what you're being punished for, but I will tell you this, the more you fight or beg me to stop, the longer it will last."

I started whipping her with the switch. She writhed and tried to shield herself from the blows. I whipped her legs, tits, and ass. Each time she cried out in pain. Her screams were becoming higher pitched and more desperate. I could tell she wanted to swear at me or beg me to stop. I started laughing at her frustration and beat her with a renewed intensity.

"PLEASE!" She screamed. I continued, watching welts form all over her body. I was getting so hard just watching her in so much pain, knowing I could use her in any way I wanted.

I stopped whipping her for a second and she looked relieved. I unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to the floor. I lifted her legs to straddle me. Her collar choked her, and her eyes got wide. I lowered her onto my cock and then lifted her slightly so she could breathe again. I thrust into her hard. Her pussy felt so good around my cock. I would strategically 'let' her fall backward and she would choke while I fucked her. Right when I could tell she couldn't take anymore I'd lift her again.

I felt myself getting close. Her pussy squeezed my cock and I fucked her relentlessly, letting her go slack and the collar choked her. I kept on. I knew I should pull her back, but I kept going. I saw her eyes roll back, her legs went limp, and I exploded inside her.

I lifted her up and she regained consciousness. I put her on the ground, and she was forced to hold herself upright.

"Are you ready for more?"

She hung her head. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl." She was learning. I whipped her a couple more times across the tits and ass.

I released her arms and unclipped her collar. She slumped to the floor.

"Get yourself cleaned up. The guys will be here in an hour. When you're out of the shower, I'll have what you'll wear laying on the bed. Come out and present yourself to me." She crawled towards the bathroom, and I watched her go. In a half hour she came back. She was wearing what I had laid out for her, a balcony half bra that lifted her tits but left them exposed. It was like her tits were on a shelf ready to be used. It was black lace, and she wore a matching thong.

She crawled to where I sat on the couch and knelt in front of me with her hands on her thighs.

"Nice. Thanks to your little stunt, the guys will be here soon, and you still have to make food. Luckily it's all easy enough to make so you shouldn't be able to screw things up." I allowed her to walk unless I said otherwise.

Soon the guys started showing up. They had actually met her before when we were dating, and I told them that we were seeing each other again but experimenting with a BDSM lifestyle. The guys seemed cool with it because they knew she was a little bit of a freak when we dated.

When the first guest arrived, I waited to see how she would act. She answered the door and stood aside with her head bowed. Matt looked at her, I could tell he was trying not to stare at her exposed tits. He greeted her and she said hello and offered him a beer. Justin and Will came together. She offered both of them drinks and we went into the living room.

With all of them seated I stood up and summoned my bitch. She stood beside me with her head bowed. "Guys, I know this seems a little strange, but you'll be surprised how quickly you get used to it. She is here to serve us. She's still being trained so do not tolerate any disrespect. Her job is to keep your beers coming, snacks on the table, and to be eye candy. She is not to speak until spoken to."

"Cool, dude. Uh, what should we do if she talks back?" Matt asked.

"There are a number of ways you can punish her. You can use your imagination or ask me what is available. Remember, she's in training so nothing slides. She is my bitch, so tonight she's everyone's bitch."

"Can we play with her tits?" Justin asked, a little sheepishly.

I snapped my fingers and she dropped to her knees. "Crawl to him and present your tits."

She crawled over to the couch and knelt in front of them. Justin looked at me for approval and then started flicking her nipples. Matt and Will watched and then took their turns. Watching her being humiliated and used was a major turn on. I knew she was hating this.

"Do you like this?" Will asked as he twisted her left nipple.

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir." She replied meekly.

"Damn dude you have her trained!"

"You'd think so but see all those bruises and welts? She's apparently a slow learner."

"Get me a beer." Matt ordered. I watched her scurry to the kitchen and bring back a beer, the whole time she kept her head bowed submissively. I could tell the guys were just warming up, but I didn't want to instruct. I wanted to see how well my bitch would do and how much training we had ahead of us.

"Bring me one too." Will demanded. She quickly delivered his beer. He grabbed a bowl from the coffee table and poured some beer into it and put it on the floor. "Drink it."

She only hesitated slightly before getting on her hands and knees. She started to pick up the bowl, but Will interrupted. "Drink it like the bitch you are."

I waited to see what she would do. I knew she was humiliated. I could see her face was flushed red, but she bent over and started lapping the beer. In that position she was showing her ass to all of us.

"Drink it all. Your master didn't pay for you to waste." Will was getting into this, and he was encouraging the others. Matt took off his belt and delivered a mild smack across her ass while she drank. The others followed, amused. I came and stood in front of her and placed my foot on her head while all three of them beat her ass. She was mine to lend out.

I could tell they were getting more confident because they hit her ass harder and with deliberate strikes. She moaned beneath me but tried to take it. Finally, Justin reminded them that the game was on. "You guys, we have all night." I reminded them.

Throughout the game she dutifully served me and my friends. They would occasionally reach out and pinch a nipple or smack her on the ass but for the most part we ignored her and watched the game.

When she wasn't serving us, I made her kneel in the corner. After the game I snapped my fingers and she assumed her submissive position, head to the floor. "Come here. Crawl." She quickly crawled up to me and dropped low, waiting for my instructions.

"My friends think you're an obedient slut. Is that true?"

"No, sir"

"Tell them what you've done."

"I tried to fight you. Tried to escape. I've spoken without being spoken to. I've been disrespectful and I've tried to bargain with you for a lesser punishment. And I..."

"Yes?"

"I tried to pleasure myself without your permission." She hung her head, ashamed. I didn't know about this one.

"Well boys, as you can see, she has been far from obedient. But she will learn and, if you're up for it, you can help me teach her a lesson. What do you think?"

They all eagerly agreed. My bitch never looked so terrified or humiliated. "Matt, how would you suggest I punish my bitch for these infractions?"

"She needs to know that her holes are only for your pleasure. I would tie her down and bring her to the edge of orgasm with her vibrator. Then before she is allowed to climax, take it away and beat her. Do that over and over, denying her pleasure so that soon she learns if she's about to come it means she's about to get beat senseless."

Damn. I was impressed. Listening to his idea of punishing my bitch stirred something primal inside me. "Do it."

Her coffee table was an old looking pirate chest that she had acquired from an antique sale. It was solid. I let Justin hold her collar while I went to retrieve my bag of 'tools.' When I poured them out on the couch, everyone got even more excited. Whips, chains, the vibrating nipple clamps, large dildos, and all manners of restraints.

"Matt, teach my bitch a lesson. I expect her to report to me when you're through with her." Matt looked too excited but then he got to work selecting his tools. Justin and Will helped position her spread eagle on the large wooden chest. Her arms and legs were strapped down the sides. Her legs were spread exposing her clit. Matt started by inserting a vibrating dildo into her ass. I could tell it hurt her, especially after the abuse she took yesterday being impaled for so long.

He then put on the nipple clamps and tested them out. I could tell this would be popular tonight and I almost felt pity for her, knowing how sensitive her nipples could get. They must have been sore still from my abuse because as soon as he placed the clamps she screamed.

"Damn bitch I haven't even turned them on yet"

Finally, he pulled out her vibrator and placed it against her pussy. He played with her for a little while, watching her writhe before delivering a rhythm of small shocks to her nipples and pressure on her clit. I knew she hated herself right now. She was fighting it, but I could see her starting to give in to her climax. Her legs tensed and suddenly Matt pulled the vibrator away and started savagely beating her spread pussy with a riding crop.

She let out a scream I didn't even know was possible. Honestly, I didn't think he would beat her that hard, but he let into her pussy. He delivered probably twenty blows, most of them landing directly on her clit. There was nowhere for her to go, her legs tightly bound to either side of the chest.

Then he started again. This time it was even harder on her. Every sensation of pleasure was mixed with ten times the pain, yet her body betrayed her again. She was on the edge of climax, and he did it again. He repeated this five or six times. He made her beg him to let her come, each time denying her and then starting in on a savage beating. When he was finished with her, she couldn't even scream anymore. Her body seemed to accept its fate.

Matt looked to me for permission and I nodded. With that he dropped his pants and drove his cock into her beaten pussy. She moaned but accepted all of him. I bent down and took hold of her collar and made her look at me while Matt raped her. The next time she moaned in pain from his thrusts I decided I had heard enough of her mouth. I dropped my pants and started to facefuck her. Matt and I looked at each other over my fuckslut's body and high fived.

Finally, he came in her pussy and I came in her mouth. He released her and I told her to go shower off. It took a good five minutes before she could even move but then she did as she was told. I wanted her to be clean for each use. She still had a lot of learning to do and we were ready to teach.