Revenge on My Ex Ch. 04

Story Info
The party continues and my ex learns a lesson in control.
1.7k words
4.26
29.9k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Note***

This is a NON-consensual story that contains graphic descriptions. If that is not your kink, this is not the story for you. For everyone else, enjoy the next chapter of our tale.

When she came back from cleaning herself up, she was crawling back slowly. I could tell she was beaten badly so I decided the next punishment would be different.

I made her lay down on the coffee table and again strapped down her arms and legs, so she was spread eagle. I could tell she had accepted her fate but every inch of her pussy, tits, and ass were bruised from our vicious beatings.

Will had an idea.

"She needs to learn to control herself. She has a greedy cunt. She needs to learn that it only exists for her master's pleasure."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, intrigued.

"What is this, a 3-minute timer?" he picked up a sand hourglass. "If she can make it 3 minutes without coming, she avoids punishment. But" he turned to address my bitch, "if we see you shaking like the pathetic fuckslut you are before this timer is up, well... you know what's coming."

My bitch looked at me and whimpered.

"Don't look at me for mercy, bitch, especially after what you've done. Tell me, how did you touch yourself earlier, without my permission?"

She looked so ashamed, but she knew there was no point in lying to me. "I.. I used my fingers on my clit. But I didn't come, I swear! I know my pussy is for you sir."

"How can I possibly believe you now?" I growled, "It doesn't matter. What matters now is that we are going to retrain your brain and your pussy. Will, what did you have in mind for if this cunt can't control herself?"

"Well, that's where I need your help. What area is she the most sensitive about? What humiliates this cunt more than anything else?"

I immediately knew, and it was confirmed when I saw her glance at me with pleading eyes. The power I had over her intoxicated me and I felt myself getting hard. "Her tight asshole. It doesn't matter how many times I invade her; it humiliates her every time. She begs me not to. And the best part is that she can't help but resist. Her little asshole works so hard to keep me out, that makes it sweeter when I pummel her."

I watched my bitch whimper and silently beg me with her eyes.

"Don't worry bitch, all you have to do is control that greedy cunt." We all laughed as Will set up to take the first turn.

He flipped her over and repositioned her so that she was kneeling but bent over the wooden chest. He strapped her arms down the sides. She sat her on her ankles with her ass in the air, but he still secured them down. Her asshole was on display for all of us.

Before he got started, he took a tool I had acquired that was similar to a cattle prod. He delivered a small shock to her asshole. We all cheered as we watched it pucker and she moaned with humiliation. Everyone wanted a turn. Each time I watched her little asshole be abused, I felt myself getting harder. I took my turn last.

"Who does this tight asshole belong to?"

"You, sir. You own my asshole."

"That's right. And what do you say when I'm finished punishing it?"

"Thank you, sir."

I delivered a shock but held the prod longer than anyone else had. She began to convulse and scream. I noticed her pussy was dripping onto the chest.

"Are you enjoying this, bitch?"

"N-no s-sir! I c-can't h-help it!" She screamed and I could tell she was coming.

The guys cheered in disbelief.

"Damn dude. We always knew she was a freak, but this is ridiculous.," Will said. "She needs more training to control that greedy cunt."

I agreed. We left her alone in her misery while we came up with a plan. We decided we would have to set up in the bathroom. Luckily the master bath had a large walk-in shower. We built a system that would be able to deliver enemas. When we made my bitch crawl into the bathroom, it took a minute to register what the contraption was for. When the realization set in, she started crying and resisting us.

"No need for that now, bitch. You've earned this." Will stated, using the cattle prod on her asshole again to make her crawl forward.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Whatever punishment this is, it's nothing compared to what you'll get if you disobey me. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir." She knew I meant it and with that, she crawled into the shower.

Will turned on the shower head and we sprayed her with a steady stream of cold water.

In the shower we had a hose connected to a large bucket that was hanging high on the wall. We had filled this with water and added chili flakes.

My bitch was on all fours, water streaming down her face, hiding her tears. We placed the hose about four to six inches inside her asshole and secured it.

"Look at me and don't look away." I commanded. I wanted to see the full effect of her humiliation.

Will unleashed the water and it started flowing into her ass. A few seconds later she felt the chili and her eyes got wide. Not only was the water filling her uncomfortably, but the chili also burned her from the inside. We kept going. One liter, two liters. I saw her belly swell and she was sobbing as she forced herself to look at me.

Will took out the hose but instructed her to keep her asshole tight and not let any water out. She did as she was told, with only a few drops spilling out.

He then took a waterproof vibrator and placed it on her clit. Now her humiliation was complete. We were forcing her to deny her pleasure while her asshole was filled and burning. He turned it on, and we watched her fight herself.

"May I come, sir?" She asked desperately. She knew she would come involuntarily but if she had my permission maybe her punishment would be less.

"Maybe. Tell me what you're feeling."

"It hurts. My asshole is burning, and my insides are uncomfortably full."

"What else?" I was enjoying this too much.

"I feel violated. Like you've taken away the only private thing I have left. I'm ashamed and humiliated." She started to hang her head but remembered that I had commanded her to look at me.

"Are you ashamed that you are about to come, even though we're violating your asshole?"

"Yes, sir. That's the worst part!" She cried and with that, she came. She screamed and cried, convulsing on the shower floor in front of all of us. Will didn't let up and kept the vibrator on her pathetic clit. The water she had been holding inside her shot out of her, making her scream louder.

We looked on in amusement and some degree of shock. This was different from anything we had seen so far.

When she was finished, she lay in a heap on the shower floor. Will hosed her down, making sure a strong stream of cold water blasted her tits and cunt.

"Again." I said, looking at her.

She didn't even register what I was saying until Will began to fill the bucket again. She screamed and cried, but I held her collar firm and she received several shocks to her asshole with the cattle prod. She knew she couldn't fight us, so she submitted.

She took another liter or so in her ass, again with chili flakes. This time she silently took it, staying on her hands and knees. When Will began with the vibrator, she gritted her teeth, determined.

"Make your master proud." I said as I watched her torture.

"Yes, sir. I want to make you proud of me."

I was a little proud as she resisted her orgasm much longer this time. But then Justin started delivering small shocks to her nipples and she came undone.

As she writhed on the shower floor she whimpered, "I'm sorry sir. Forgive me sir" over and over.

"You're learning. Again."

We repeated this process four more times. Each time she was able to hold out a little longer. But I suspected, rightly so, that that made it even more humiliating when she did come. She was actually trying.

When we were finished with her, we held her up and dried her off, then made her present her asshole to us. We each took turns inserting fingers and dildos into her to ensure her cleanliness and submission. Her pink asshole had never been this abused but she was so broken down now that she thanked us each time without resistance. I inserted a jeweled plug into her asshole and told her that only I could remove it. I knew it was constantly hitting her g spot from behind.

I led her like chattel into the living room and made her mount the pirate chest again, on all fours. As Will, Justin, Matt, and I talked and drank beers in the living room, my bitch knelt on all fours perfectly still. I knew her knees were burning, but she was a perfect statue of submission. Her abused breasts hung down. Her asshole displayed the jeweled plug.

Eventually the guys started getting tired and I knew they'd be heading home soon.

"What do you say to my guests, bitch?"

"Thank you for assisting in my punishment, sirs."

"Hopefully you've learned your lesson." Matt said as he gave my bitch a pat on the ass. I was proud that she barely flinched. She looked at me for approval. The power I had over her was intoxicating.

"Yes, sir. I've learned my lesson."

"What lessons have you learned?"

"My body is yours, sir. I don't have the right to give myself pleasure without your permission. Pleasure and pain are yours to give me as you see fit."

"That's right. Who owns that tight asshole of yours?" I couldn't help humiliating her one last time.

"You do." She whispered. "You own my asshole."

I made her stay on all fours while the guys left. When I came back into the living room, I could see her trembling to stay upright.

"Crawl to the bedroom and you can go to sleep."

"Thank you, sir." She barely made it, but I enjoyed watching that bitch crawl into bed with her bruised ass and tits swinging.