All Comments on 'Revenge on My Ex Ch. 03'

by Red_phoenix_dark_wings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story she seems to accept her new relationship. Are piercings and a tat in her future?

Red_phoenix_dark_wingsRed_phoenix_dark_wingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon, the next few chapters are already written, but I think I could work in something for you. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She needs a proper bull whipping tied in a stable. She needs a chastity belt si she cant masturbated. She needs to be plugged. He needs his own dungeon with plenty of whips, chains, and disciplinary devices.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 2 years ago

This isn’t non consent it’s abuse. Totally understand she was a bitch this isn’t believable. I wonder how the ex-boyfriend and his friends would respond if the police intervened and say the bruises on her body and learning how he allowed his friends rape her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series, please keep it coming!

Bucky411Bucky411over 2 years ago

This devolved into nothing more than a psychopath imprisoning a woman and trying to kill her. He even got his friends to join in on the depravity. From “beating the shit out of her” to letting her strangle on her collar, this is one fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I am kind of surprised that Literotica allowed this kind of abuse to happen but I guess it could slip by depending on who was reading the chapter. THere are some stories that are put up then dropped quickly. Some stories are not even allowed to be added due to some kind of torture being inflicted. This should have been one of those stories that probably should have been dropped but is still in play. THere was one author that complained about their chapters not being allowed to be published but earlier chapters of the same characters were allowed. Oh, there are pain sluts that can take a lot of torture but this psychopath loves to give out pain without any safewords or aftercare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_phoenix_dark_wings@Red_phoenix_dark_wings
After being a longtime lurker, I decided to publish some of my work. I am always open to feedback, especially ways the story or my writing can improve. Also, I am interested in collaborating with other writers so please reach out if you have ideas! I am mostly into noncon/relu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES