All Comments on 'Revenge on My Ex Ch. 04'

by Red_phoenix_dark_wings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 2 years ago

Like the rest of America on all issues, you will have positive and negative comments. But an average of 4+ implies more positive. It would be nice to have longer chapters, but the writing is very well done. At this point, perhaps some praise and rewards? Tat, piercing, brand? So far she has been humiliated in the company of guys, how about some of her former girlfriends? But no warning, they just suddenly show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let’s see if this comment stays.

4 chapters in and still no idea how you are going to end this. Let’s hope he doesn’t have a magic dick.

I hope he is a light sleeper - many stories are BTB - this is the same but not bitch something else that begins with B

Red_phoenix_dark_wingsRed_phoenix_dark_wingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon, feel free to not read any more if you're not enjoying them. My stories aren't for everyone. Cheers!

Belladonna1994Belladonna1994over 2 years ago

Ohhh please keep going I wanna read more about their life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

abuse abuse and only abuse

no lube used during anal insertions

zero rewards highly imbalanced story

her fault only being breaking up with him is she the only one at fault?

was he 100% nice during the relationship

chilli fakes in already torn rectum

need i say more

this is more of a hate story

it seems like a man/incel writing for the woman who broke his heart

yeah it does seem like author is faking to be a female

ps:- i am no feminist and ardent reader of both noncon and heavy bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly, I don’t understand people who complain about extreme non consent stories and think they’re somehow worse than less grotesque ones.

It implies that there exist scenarios on here, a forum dedicated to stories of rape and incest, that you think would be morally acceptable if they actually happened. The whole point of this space is to explore scenarios that would be horrific in real life in a safe place.

If you come across a story that features things you don’t like, that’s fine maybe it’s too extreme for your taste. But don’t act like the rape stories you usually read are depicting something more wholesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_phoenix_dark_wings@Red_phoenix_dark_wings
After being a longtime lurker, I decided to publish some of my work. I am always open to feedback, especially ways the story or my writing can improve. Also, I am interested in collaborating with other writers so please reach out if you have ideas! I am mostly into noncon/relu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES