Revenge Upon the World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was just a fantasy. Lyra knew that. She had no idea how she was controlling them, but her confidence was now unshakable. As long as she persisted, she knew she would get what she wanted in the end. Maybe not the entire world, but a few more slaves wouldn't go amiss.

"Alright, stop." she ordered, rising from the back of the brainwashed thug.

"Yes, mistress." they all replied, immediately stopping what they were doing. Mistress. Even after that, being called that word still sent shivers of stimulation through her body.

"I just wanna ask you all one thing." she asked, looking down upon her inferiors, "How am I controlling you."

"It's simple." one man answered.

Lyra placed a hand on her hip in anticipation for his answer, but he never gave it. Maybe he needed another push, or rather a command, "Tell me."

"You'll find out for yourself soon."

That wasn't the answer she was looking for. It wasn't that they disobeyed, Lyra was almost certain it wasn't even possible for them to do that at this point. Perhaps they just didn't even know themselves? "That's not what I wanted to hear."

"Forgive us, mistress." they all begged in unison. Lyra laughed at how pathetic they were.

"Get up and go home," she demanded, but she wasn't about to let them off the hook, "And then make sure that you spend every waking moment of your pathetic lives praying to me, worshipping me," she placed one of her feet on the leg of one the men, "Then when you sleep, you'll dream about my feet, your lips wrapping around my toes, sucking on them like the fish in a spa."

"As you desire, mistress. Our minds are yours."

Lyra laughed, almost overwhelmed by the amount of power she held over them. Their bodies and minds were locked in chastity, forced to worship her flawless body and feet for as long as they lived. They sluggishly shuffled out of the alleyway, a small side effect of how they had been kneeling for almost a full twelve hours now. Any and all traces of their brutish personality had been erased, replaced completely with the desire to obey.

With her smirk never fading, Lyra slid her feet back into her sneakers as the trio of servants rose from the ground, quickly fleeing from the alleyway. Their new life of complete devotion to Goddess Lyra awaited. Whatever their old life used to be no longer mattered, for Lyra was in control now. Their lives were in the palm of her hand, ready to be sculpted into whatever she desired. Luckily for them, she had already made up her mind.

As for her, she wanted to see just how she could gain control over someone like that, as well as how quickly she could turn them into her complete servant. Of all the people to choose as her test subject, one immediately came to mind. One person in particular who treated her like complete shit, walked all over her at every moment.

"I know just who to start with." she said to herself with glee.

12