Revenge Upon the World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." Lyra moaned, leaning back in her chair. Her hand rested atop her legs, her fingers barely sliding between her crossed thighs. Faint tingles of pleasure zapped her body as her index finger rubbed against her covered pussy, her leggings slightly damp with arousal. Her other hand glided gently across her midriff, gently stroking her smooth, exposed skin.

Seeing his mistress' desire for release, Steven took her socked foot in his hand and wrapped his lips around her socked toes. Lyra let out a gasp of surprised delight as he began sucking on the cotton, the moisture from his saliva warming her foot. Butterflies erupted in her stomach as the last of his will melted like butter against a hot blade, only the blade was her foot. She had successfully transformed Steven from a stuck-up manager into an obedient slave, whose only purpose was to obey and worship his new owner.

"I am yours to command, goddess." he said, before quickly placing her covered toes back in his mouth.

"Then..." Lyra began, her eyes closed as she rode the waves of pure delight. This was heaven. Her heaven, a paradise that she controlled and could transform into whatever she desired, "Take them off."

Lyra curled her toes in front of his face, seeming to get the message across. Obeying without question, Steven immediately removed the sock from her foot. She giggled softly as her perfectly pedicured foot was revealed to the world, causing whatever small part of his free will that was left to crumble. She smirked, gazing down at her own foot knowing that it had truly fastened the collar around his neck. Her smooth skin and painted black toenails; they were the weapon that would keep whoever she desired in complete servitude to her.

"Worship." she ordered, placing her manicured big toe against his lips. Her hand slowly slid past the waistband of her nylon leggings, her heart pounding in her ears. She deserved all of this. She had always deserved this.

Like a well trained dog, Steven wrapped his lips around her toes, sucking on them as his queen desired. Lyra bit her lower lip as she carefully slid a single finger into her moist pussy, jolts of pleasure coursing through her entire body. The sensation of her entry combined with her new slave sucking on her toes formed what could only be described as complete superiority.

Warmth coated her toe as his tongue licked every last inch of it, circling round until he reached her black-painted nail before rotating the other way. Gently he sucked like a baby with a pacifier, his queen's soft moans of satisfaction only driving him on. His mind was gone, with his only desire being to serve and please his goddess. "You deserve so much more than this, goddess," Steven praised as he moved on to her next toe, all without even being asked.

"Yes... Fuck, I do..." Lyra moaned in response, sliding a second finger inside in response to his worship of her. Her whole body was electric; every last fibre of her being yearned for the orgasmic release that was building within her, but not yet. She wanted to have this man offer everything to her. She wanted him to see her as a true goddess, to the point where he would offer his entire life to her. Most of all, him doing so would make her believe that she was a true goddess. It wouldn't be long now, his devoted worship of her toes was evidence of that. "Then how about you give me more..."

"I'd love to, my perfect queen. I'd give you anything."

Her hips bucked forward; it was so close now, "Then... Give me everything."

Steven didn't even hesitate, "My shop is yours. My house is yours. All my money is yours. Everything is yours."

Everything. Is hers.

Lyra erupted in an explosion of orgasmic pleasure as her mindless slave sucked on her toes like his life depending on it. She let out a scream of indescribable euphoria as her fingers danced along her clit, juices pouring out onto her panties. 'Everything is yours,' his words repeated over and over in her head. Her entire body trembled as she bathed in the heaven-sent release that her slave had offered her. He was right. Everything was hers. Maybe not right now, but eventually nothing would be able to resist the intoxicating sound of Lyra's voice as she ordered her empire to kneel. Finally, she would have the throne and the crown of a queen, the position of royalty she had always deserved.

Her heavy breathing echoed through the office as her former boss turned foot-slave stopped what he was doing. A satisfied smirk was plastered on her face as she stared down at his kneeling, submissive form. "I own you." she said simply, placing her bare foot in his face. Accepting his inferiority, he gladly breathed in the scent of his mistress' foot, only stopping when he heard the sound of a pen dropping next to him.

He looked to his side, seeing a sheet of paper that had also fallen down. Transferral of Ownership, it read. He looked back up to Lyra, his owner, his goddess. She was grinning, sitting in the managers chair that once belonged to him. From that chair, he saw everything, controlled everything. It was hers now. She was in control, and she had all the power.

Steven picked up the pen, and her grin became laughter.

12