Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, acting as if Antoine was her john for the moment, Alexa smiled seductively and reclined on her back on the couch, bent her knees, then spread her legs. Stroking her pussy slowly with her long red fingernails, she spoke just barely above a whisper when she said, "I want to feel you inside me so bad, Antoine. Fuck me, please. Put your black cock deep inside this white woman's pussy!"

Without saying a word, Antoine climbed onto the couch and began to brush Alexa's vagina with his penis, drawing it up and down and occasionally tapping her pussy lips with the tip.

Antoine could not tell whether Alexa was acting or was serious, when she reached down, took hold the big black cock herself, and guided it straight into her fuck hole, swallowing the first three inches with one thrust.

"I'm sorry, Antoine," Alexa said, "but I'm too fucking horny for your teasing. I need you to fuck me now!"

Alexa began moaning softly as Antoine worked his cock in and out, staking his claim an inch at a time. After a few minutes, Antoine leaned down to kiss Alexa's lips and said, "I'm all in. You've taken me balls-deep and not every woman can do that."

Alexa paused and lay still. Smiling at Antoine's face, inches from her own, she asked, "Well, does that mean that I have the job then?!"

Antoine laughed. "You've had the job from the get-go, but I thought you wanted to think about it some?"

"I decided to listen to my pussy, and she keeps telling me 'take the job!' Now finish fucking me, Antoine, before I change my mind!"

As if he were kicking up his heels, or dancing a jig, right there on the couch, Antoine seemed to be celebrating when he went back to fucking the lovely lady beneath him. After 10 minutes of having Antoine pummel her pussy, Alexa began to scream. "Oh fuck, Antoine, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, for real! Oh yes, yes, yes! Ooooohhh!

"Me too!" Antoine announced, seconds before he started roaring as he shot his cum load deep into Alexa's belly.

Antoine and Alexa, who had just met an hour earlier, hugged each other as their panting faded into a pattern of normal breathing.

"That was good. Real good." Alexa said, summing things up.

"And it was really real," Antoine added. "If you ever fake an orgasm with me, I'll know it. But, once in a while you might have to do a little play-acting with your johns, although I can't imagine any man not getting his rocks off when his cock is in your pussy."

After trading a few kisses, Antoine asked, "Now, were you serious when you said you were ready to work?"

Alexa beamed her brightest smile. "Yeah, I really don't need to drag this out. I've made up my mind. Yes, Antoine, I'll be a whore. Your fucking whore. You set up the black guys and I'll fuck them for you. Well, for you and for the money!"

"Welcome aboard!" Antoine said cheerfully. He then summoned De on the intercom and told her to help Alexa get dressed and fill her in on what else she needed to know. As Alexa was about to leave, De gave her a hug and said, "I'm glad you're joining us. You're going to love the work! Oh wait, one more thing."

De handed Alexa a business card. "If you can head over there now, Alexa, they're ready for you and they know what Antoine wants. It's like his trademark."

The business card was that of a nearby tattoo shop.

A permanent impression

Alexa had never been to a tattoo parlor before. She had previously thought that tattoos were a little too "trashy" for her tastes, but seeing all of Pam's so often had changed her mind. Whenever she had sex with Pam, Alexa found herself turned on by her lady friend's skin art, scattered all over her body. Going with Pam to a tattoo shop to get herself inked-up was a secret fantasy of Alexa's. But it had remained a fantasy because tattooing was not in the budget.

"You must be Alexa," the resident tattoo artist said as soon as she entered the parlor. "De told me to expect you. Just slide down your dress and take off your bra and I'll be with you in 10 minutes or so."

"Okay," Alexa nervously replied. "I'm going to step outside and have a cigarette. It's my first time and I'm nervous as hell!"

"Don't be nervous," the tattoo guy said. "Titty tattoos don't hurt much at all."

That offered little reassurance to Alexa, who stood outside the shop and chain-smoked two cigarettes before getting up the nerve to go back inside. The tattoo guy guided Alexa to a chair and she pulled down the top of her dress and unhooked her bra.

"Don't take this the wrong way," the tattoo guy said as he rubbed her left tit with a disinfectant wipe, "but you have got some of the nicest boobs that I've ever seen, and I see a lot of them!" Alexa thanked him for the compliment as he cupped her breast and applied a stencil. She jumped when she heard the tattoo gun start to buzz and she winced when the vibrating needle first touched her bare skin. Alexa could not bear to watch and kept her eyes closed most of the time.

It was not too long before the tattoo artist began wiping away the excess ink and announced, "That's it. You're all done." He handed Alexa a mirror.

Alexa took a deep breath and looked. On her left breast was a black spade symbol with a white Q in the center. It was a "Queen of Spades", typically worn by white women who favor sex with black men. Anyone sneaking a peek at her cleavage would see the tattoo on her breast. It was identical to the one on Pam's left tit. Alexa gasped at first sight, then started to examine it more closely and began to admire it. She gradually decided that she liked it. She thanked the tattoo guy, who suggested that she come back soon to have her unblemished skin embellished further.

"I probably will," Alexa said as she left the shop.

Alexa no sooner got home than she heard a knock on the door. It was Pam, who had been waiting for Alexa to return from her interview with Antoine.

"Well, come on, Alexa, how did it go with Antoine? I'm dying to know!"

Alexa just smiled, then she pulled off her dress and her bra.

"Holy shit!" Pam exclaimed when she saw the tattoo. Pam embraced the nearly-naked Alexa, kissed her warmly on the lips, and declared, "I guess this means you're a fucking hooker now!

Alexa nodded. "I guess it does!"

First date

Three days later, Alexa's phone rang and the caller ID read "EEE". It was De calling and she asked Alexa if she was busy the next night. Alexa's palms turned sweaty and her stomach churned. Alexa responded by telling De that she would have to check her schedule and get back to her. There was a chill in her voice when De said, "When I call you, Alexa, it means that I need you for an escort. If you turn me down, unless you have a real good reason, you won't get called again."

At that point, Alexa knew what was expected of her, and what she had signed up for. "Tomorrow night, De? On second thought, that should be no problem at all."

"Good," De said. "I have something that I think you'll like. Dress nice, like the other day, and Antoine said be sure that you do your toenails in a red polish." Alexa thought that odd, but she'd planned to do all her nails anyway.

De continued, "Come to the office at seven o'clock. You'll be busy from eight until midnight. Does that work for you?"

"Um, oh, sure," Alexa nervously replied. "I'll see you at seven tomorrow."

The next evening, when Alexa exited the bedroom dressed beautifully, Stan asked her where she was going, looking so nice. She casually lit a cigarette, trying to calm her nerves and appear nonchalant at the same time. Alexa told a half-truth, saying that she was meeting up with Wiley's friend of a friend to discuss a job. "Okay, sounds promising," Stan said, "It would be nice if you could get into a profession a little more lucrative than McDonald's."

"Exactly," Alexa said, thinking to herself that people say prostitution is the oldest profession on Earth. Alexa took one last drag off her cigarette before crushing it out in the ash tray, then she gave Stan a goodbye kiss and told him not to wait up for her.

Alexa arrived at the EEE office right on time. De buzzed her in, complimented her on her elegant outfit, and told her that Antoine was not in at that moment. De then gave Alexa the details of her "date". Alexa was to meet a wealthy black man named Charles at the Lucky 7 bar inside the Indian Casino and Hotel just outside of town. Charles had her photo and would introduce himself. He wanted her to join him for drinks and dinner and would host her later in his hotel suite.

De asked Alexa if she had any questions. She answered no.

"Great! One more thing then," De chirped as she reached below her countertop desk. De brought out the silver mirror tray, again containing two lines of cocaine and a straw. "It's a little perk that Antoine likes to offer our escorts to get everyone off to a happy start!"

Alexa's eyes darted between the tray and De until De said, "Go ahead, unless you'd rather not indulge tonight."

"No, I'm definitely up for it!" Alexa quickly responded. She immediately brought the straw to her nose and rapidly snorted one line and then the other. De smiled as she dabbed Alexa's nostrils with a Kleenex. Then De reached below the counter again and handed Alexa a box of Magnum XL condoms. "We buy these by the case, so any time you're here be sure to reload your purse." Then De slid a small plastic baggie across the counter toward Alexa. There were two pills in the baggie. Alexa asked, "What's this?"

"It's E," De answered. "You know, Ecstasy. Molly. It'll make you all 'touchy-feely' and horny -- like you want to fuck all night. It kind of kicks in, and you'll start rolling, when the coke wears off. It lasts a long time, but you can take another roll after two or three hours."

As Alexa slipped the condoms and pills into her purse, De told her, "Okay, you're all set then. Just have fun and you'll do fine!"

Alexa felt amazingly good as she left the office and headed for the casino.

When Alexa parked at the casino, she remembered the Ecstasy that De had provided. She popped one pill into her mouth and washed it down with a swig of bottled water. Reminding herself to smile, she strolled into the casino with a sexy swagger and headed for the Lucky 7 bar. She wandered around the room, nodding and smiling at all the black men there. Several men, both black and white, smiled back and offered to buy her a drink, which she politely declined. A black man, about 40 years old and wearing an expensive suit, approached her and asked, "Are you Alexa?" Alexa nodded and said, "you must be Charles." Glancing at her watch, Alexa noted that it was 8:05 PM. She was officially on the clock; a working girl, a lady of the night, a high-class hooker turning a trick. She felt a shiver of excitement.

Charles wrapped one arm around Alexa's waist and said, "You looks beautiful this evening, Alexa. Let me buy you a drink."

Charles guided her to two empty stools at the bar. When Alexa's drink was served she leaned toward Charles, gave him a quick kiss on the lips -- the first of many -- and thanked him. They spoke like old friends and Alexa encouraged Charles to tell her about himself -- one of the pointers that Antoine had suggested as a way of ingratiating herself and becoming chummy with her john.

When a second round of drinks was served, Alexa gave Charles another kiss. Picking up his cocktail glass, and handing Alexa hers, Charles said "Let's go play a little! I want you to meet some of my friends."

Charles joined hands with Alexa and led her through the casino. She noticed that all eyes seemed to be on her, the beautiful, impeccably dressed white woman attached to a black man. Most of the women there gave her looks that betrayed their obvious envy. Charles stopped at a blackjack table where three other black men were playing.

One of the players greeted them with a friendly shout. "Charles! We were all wondering if you were going to show up tonight! And just who is your lovely lady friend?"

Charles fist-bumped the three black players and pulled Alexa close and said, "My lovely lady friend is Alexa. She's a friend of a friend and I'm looking forward to getting better acquainted tonight."

"I'll bet you are, you lucky dog!" one of the other players said as they all laughed. Alexa leaned toward Charles and gave him a full mouth kiss, causing the others to react with good-natured moans of jealousy. Charles dropped two hundred-dollar bills on the blackjack table and the dealer slid stacks of chips to Charles and Alexa.

From the first hand dealt, Charles took charge of Alexa's wagering, telling her "stand on that", "hit another card", "double down", and so on. Alexa just smiled and did whatever Charles said, even when it did not seem to her to be the right move. As it turned out, Charles was an excellent player. Every time she beat the dealer, which was most of the time, Alexa giggled like a school girl and gave Charles a kiss. After 30 minutes, Alexa's chip stack was about three times higher than when they started to play.

"Well, I'm getting hungry so we're going to quit while we're ahead," Charles announced. The other players said goodbye with each of them telling Alexa it was nice meeting her as they gave her kisses on the cheek.

When Charles cashed in Alexa's chips, she noticed that he pocketed the one hundred dollar stake he had put up for her, then he handed Alexa the rest of the money, amounting to $180. "Lady luck is smiling on you, Baby!" Charles declared as he handed Alexa her profit from the game. Alexa embraced Charles in a tight boob-pressing hug and gave him a big kiss on the lips while slipping the cash into her purse.

With his arm around Alexa, and her smiling nonstop, Charles strolled to the Casino's upscale restaurant which had a reputation as one of the finest dining establishments around. The maître d greeted Charles by name and told him his table was ready. As soon as they were seated, Charles ordered a bottle of red wine. Alexa preferred white but she had already learned that Charles had a dominant personality and wanted to take control. Charles then ordered a mushroom appetizer which failed to appeal to Alexa, but she nibbled on it anyway.

"You should have the petite filet mignon with truffles," Charles said when the waiter took their order. "That sounds perfect," Alexa said, once again just going along with what Charles wanted.

The food was delicious and the experience reminded Alexa of when she was wealthy and fine dining was an everyday occurrence for her. She felt self-conscious when she glanced around the restaurant and again saw several people looking at her. She wondered whether their stares were solely because she and Charles were an interracial couple or whether people somehow knew that she was a top dollar hooker.

As they dined, Charles talked mainly about himself and his money and success. Alexa wanted to scream "been there, done that!" but she wisely resisted and just gazed at Charles with an ever-admiring smile.

When their meal ended, Charles settled the tab with the waiter. "It's time for me to show you our room," Charles said as he stood, hooked his arm in hers and led her away. Alexa glanced at her watch and saw that it was 10 PM. That meant that she still had two hours to strut her stuff.

Alexa expected that Charles would have a first-class suite and her expectations were confirmed when they entered the elevator and he pushed the penthouse floor button. Charles embraced Alexa and gave her the biggest kiss so far, poking his tongue into her mouth. Stepping out of the elevator, Alexa gushed, "I've been looking forward to being alone with you." Charles was clearly elated.

"Oh Charles, this is beautiful," Alexa cooed as they entered the suite.

"Take your clothes off, Baby" Charles commanded as he relaxed in an easy chair, obviously planning to watch her disrobe. Alexa did a slow strip tease, gazing at Charles as she slipped out of her dress, then unhooked her bra and slid down her panties, leaving her stockings and high heels on while revealing her freshly shaven pussy.

"Your stockings and heels too," Charles said in a sultry tone. "I have to see your beautiful feet."

Alexa had a preconceived notion that Charles would be turned on if she wore her heels to bed, but she was more than happy to set her toes free.

Charles then asked Alexa, "What would it take, Baby, for me to suck your toes for a while and to cum in your pussy, later on"? Alexa tried not to react. She was expecting some guys to want to cum in her, but she was not ready for the kinky foot-fetish-toe-sucking thing.

"Three hundred dollars," she answered, just tossing out a number. Charles smiled, pulled a huge cash roll out of his pocket, and peeled off three hundreds without blinking.

"Alexa, take my clothes off," Charles commanded. "And try not to wrinkle them."

"I would love to take your clothes off!" Alexa said. She then slowly removed Charles' shoes and socks, necktie, jacket, shirt, and finally his pants, neatly folding everything and draping it over an empty chair.

"Oops, we forgot your underwear!" Alexa chuckled as she slipped her fingers inside the waistband and dramatically pulled down Charles' boxers, exposing his eight-inch cock. She thought about how it was just as black as Wiley's but not quite as big. Still, it was plenty large.

"Mmmmm, Charles!" Alexa said in her sexiest voice, "Your cock is so beautiful. So black and big. If I had seen your cock first I would have skipped dinner just to get a taste of it!"

Alexa sat on the edge of the mattress, expecting Charles to stick his cock in her face for a blow job. Instead, he motioned with his hands for her to lie on the bed with her head on the pillows. Then, instead of attacking her lips or her big tits with his mouth, Charles climbed onto the bed and began kissing her feet. After smothering both feet with kisses, Charles began to suck her toes into his mouth, one at a time. Alexa's feet were ticklish, so smiling required no effort.

While Charles licked, nibbled, and sucked her toes, Alexa slid a hand down to her pussy and began to subtly rub it. She thought Charles might want her to stop, but just opposite.

"I can see that you're getting turned on," Charles whispered during a brief pause. "You're so damned hot you can't resist rubbing your clit while I do your toes."

Alexa moaned from the pleasure she was giving herself with her fingers and said, "Oh yes, Charles. It feels so good! I love what you're doing to me."

Charles doted on Alexa's feet for what must have been a half-hour. Then, as if he shifted gears, he abruptly said, "Alexa, suck my cock."

Alexa scrambled around to position the big black cock in her face, then she started to do what she did best. Alexa licked the cock up and down while caressing Charles' big balls. He started to groan when she drew it into her mouth. He groaned louder when she began to motion up and down. "Mmmmmmm," she hummed, "I love sucking your cock, mister!"

Charles continued to moan with pleasure and Alexa kept humming as she worked the big black cock in and out, stroking it with her tongue while gliding it between her lips. Alexa half-way expected Charles to cum in her mouth at some point. She was surprised when he suddenly pulled away, smiled and said, "You're not going to get me to cum in your mouth, Baby. I'm paying big bucks to fill your pussy with my sperm!"

Lost in her own black cock lust, Alexa had forgotten in that moment that she was a prostitute, being paid to put out. But if anything, Charles' crass reminder only spiked her arousal and made her hotter.

"Charles, you're making me feel so good. I'd love to have you cum in my pussy. Do you want to eat me first?"

"Hell no!" Charles growled. Then he chuckled as he added, "You're already wetter than shit, and I'm ready to bust a nut, so let's get to the main event!"