Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

Story Info
White mom & daughter not so poor anymore.
17.3k words
4.6
33.3k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Reversal of Fortune Ch. 3

White mom & daughter, not so poor anymore

Author's note: For proper context, you should read or reread Chapters 1 and 2 first. I think this chapter is the best of the three. Let me know what you think in Comments or Feedback.

Alexa was at home, tucking a $20 bill into her oversized bra, and wiping her mouth with a Kleenex, after finishing up one of her ever-popular "White Momma" blow jobs. As she led her latest customer to the door, her phone rang. The caller ID read "EEE". She did not know who or what that was, but she answered anyway. There was a man with a smooth deep voice on the line.

"Hello, Alexa? My name's Antoine. I understand you know my friends, Wiley and Pam."

"Oh hi!" Alexa chirped, trying to mask her sudden nervousness. "Pam mentioned that you sometimes hire women and she thought that I might be interested. I'm really just trying to learn a little more about..."

"Alexa! Stop!" Antoine commanded. "I don't talk about my business on the phone with people I've never met. How's your brain working today?"

"My brain is working fine!" Alexa retorted in an icy manner. "You don't have to insult me."

"It wasn't meant as an insult," Antoine said matter-of-factly. "I'm going to give you an address. Don't write it down. Don't ever write down anything we talk about. Remember the address. Are you ready?"

Alexa, still a bit peeved, said, "Sure. What's the address?"

"132 Commerce Road. Suite 103. It's the two-story office building across from Walmart. Be here tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock. Dress real nice, like you're going out on a fancy dinner date or something. Can you do that?"

"Sure, I can do that, but I'd like to know, at least, what I'm supposed to be doing. You haven't told me..."

Antoine interrupted her. "See you tomorrow at three." The call ended.

With trembling hands, Alexa lit a cigarette. She was rattled. Antoine sounded scary on the phone. She questioned whether she was going to keep her appointment with him.

The interview

That evening, and for most of the next morning, Alexa hosted a lively debate in her mind. She and her daughter both had cigarette money now, and could afford other small luxuries, thanks to the $20 blow jobs they were selling, but money was still tight. Stan's cracked cell phone was barely working and their only car (Stan drove a loaner every night) needed tires badly. Stan's commission money on the used cars he sold and Alexa's McDonald's paycheck barely covered their food, rent and utilities. They had no credit and needed hundreds of extra dollars.

To qualm her nagging second thoughts, Alexa reasoned that she was already prostituting herself, along with her teenage daughter. She had salvaged some self-respect by only selling oral sex, not permitting strangers access to her vagina. But for her to become an outright hooker was not much of a stretch. Alexa resolved that she would make a decision by noon.

When her self-imposed deadline arrived, Alexa decided that she would meet with Antoine at three o'clock to at least explore her options. At 2 PM, Alexa exited her bedroom dressed very nicely, as Antoine had instructed.

"Wow!" Erica exclaimed when she saw her mom wearing an exquisite party dress, silk stockings and high heels, while clutching a Gucci purse. "Where the fuck are you going in that outfit?!"

"I have a job interview at three o'clock," Alexa answered.

Erica laughed. "The job must be a big step up from McDonalds! Well, you look beautiful, Mom. Good luck with your interview." Alexa thanked Erica with a hug.

Alexa was all set to go and meet Antoine when there came a knock on the front door. "Erica, see who that is, please," Alexa called out. Erica was slouching on the couch, smoking as she fiddled with her phone. She stood up, left her cigarette in the ash tray, and answered the door.

"He says his name's Elroy and he's looking for White Momma."

"Erica, do me a favor, Honey, and give him a blow job for me. I need to leave and I don't want to mess up my makeup."

"Sure Mom, but the 20-bucks is mine!" Erica cheerfully responded. "Hey Elroy, looks like you're stuck with White Girl instead. Now let's see your cock."

It took Alexa only 15 minutes to drive to the office building, which was mainly occupied by doctors, dentists and lawyers. Suite 103 appeared nondescript from the hallway. On the door there were three six-inch-high letters: EEE. She remembered seeing those letters on her phone. The door was locked. Looking up, Alexa saw a small video camera pointing down at her. To the left of the door was a doorbell. Alexa pushed the button. Ten seconds later, the door buzzed and clicked open.

Alexa took a deep breath, told herself to be cool and confident, and stepped inside. There was an attractive white woman sitting behind a reception desk. On the wall above the desk were the words "Ebony Exclusive Escorts".

"Hello," the pretty woman said. "You must be Alexa. My name is De. You're 10 minutes early." De pressed the button on a telephone intercom on her desk and said, "Antoine, Alexa is here."

De smiled at Alexa and told her that Antoine would be with her shortly. "In the meantime," De said. "Let me take a couple of pictures."

Alexa asked De why she needed to photograph her and De explained that pictures of all of the escorts are kept in a photo file to be viewed by clients. After being assured that the pictures would be tasteful and she would remain fully dressed, Alexa agreed and posed for the photos.

A few minutes later, De told Alexa that Antoine was ready, and that she should leave her purse with her. Alexa said that she would prefer to hold her handbag. "No," De stated definitively, "Antoine insists that I hold it. Don't worry, it'll be safe with me."

De led Alexa down a short hallway and into a large and nicely furnished office with a big desk flanked by two leather side chairs and an oversized leather sofa against the wall. From behind the desk, a physically imposing black man stood, smiled, extended his hand, and greeted his visitor.

"Hello, Alexa, I'm Antoine. Pleased to meet you. Wiley said you were a pretty lady but that old dog was holding back on me! His wife, Pam, has helped me out a few times, but Pam is a little rough around the edges. You know what I mean. Most of my clients have a preference for ladies that are classy and elegant. At first glance, I'd say someone like you. That nice dress of yours, your heels, and the purse you left with De must have set you back at least two grand.

"Well thank you Antoine," Alexa said. "Pam is sweet. I bought this outfit a while back when I had more, um, discretionary income."

"Yes, I know," Antoine stated matter-of-factly. "I check out everyone that I deal with. Everyone." Antoine then went on to floor Alexa as he detailed the story of her life.

"Your husband is Stanley and you have an 18-year-old daughter, Erica. Two years ago, you had about $20 million, then Stan teamed up with a hustler and they ran a scam, stealing millions from your investors. In a plea bargain, Stan was convicted of Grand Theft and Organized Scheme to Defraud. His ten-year prison sentence was suspended in lieu of ten years' probation. The government seized every dime, and everything you had, except for your clothes, your beds, and your pots and pans. So here you are today -- pardon my French -- almost without a pot to piss in."

"Oh my god!" Alexa said in disbelief. "How did you find all that out?"

"I'm a careful man. If Stan was as careful as me, you'd still be rich. We'll talk some more in a few minutes. De is going to get you ready for that."

Antoine summoned De and told her to get Alexa ready. De led Alexa into a small room that was sparsely furnished and told her to take off her clothing, all of it. Alexa bristled. "I don't believe I should have to strip just because Antoine says so."

De stared Alexa in the face and growled, "Alexa, Antoine is your pimp! If he says 'show me your pussy' or 'let me see your ass', you just do it! You don't fucking argue with your pimp!"

De's words slammed Alexa like a ton of bricks. It was a reality check, reminding her that she was not interviewing for any regular job. She quickly stripped off all of her clothing and handed it to De. De said "now that's a good girl" and directed Alexa back to Antoine's office.

"Antoine, can you tell me why I'm naked?" Alexa snapped as she sashayed her bare body into the office, clearly unhappy but with a self-assured demeanor.

Antoine smiled. "You're naked for a lot of good reasons, my dear. First, I know that the government still has your husband by the balls. If they were after me -- and I don't believe they are -- it would make sense for them to wire you up and send you here. Now I know for sure that there are no bugs on you anywhere, and if there's a listening device in your purse, it's too far away to hear us."

"Secondly, you have to be ready to drop your clothes when a man tells you to do it. Some bitches can't handle that. You can."

"Also, I want to see what we're working with, and I've got to say, Alexa, you are one beautiful woman, every inch of you, from head to toe. There's not a man breathing who wouldn't want you. And those tits of yours! That Doctor Saperstein in Houston gave you an amazing boob job."

Alexa was stunned again at how much Antoine knew about her.

Antoine leaned back in his chair and imparted, "The final reason for you being naked is your 'tryout'. We'll get to that in a few minutes. But first, I'm going to tell you some things that I'll only say one time, ever. As far as anybody knows, I run Ebony Exclusive Escorts and I provide sophisticated ladies to accompany gentlemen for social events. If any hanky-panky occurs, it's not to my knowledge."

After a pause, Antoine slammed the desk with his hand, causing Alexa to almost jump out of her chair, and he said, "Listen up. Here's the real story."

"I don't trust white men and I don't do business with them. I do like white women though, and so do all my clients, and all of my clients are black. Some of them are what people call 'nigger rich'. They weren't born with money, like the people you used to run with, but now they got plenty of it and they can't spend it fast enough. Lots of professional athletes are like that. If things work out, you'll meet some of them. Wiley tells me that you like black men. Is that right?"

Alexa blushed. "Wiley was my first. I never had any contact with black men until we moved next door to him. Pam actually set it up, the first time I fucked him. But yes, it's true, I like black men a lot."

Antoine continued to inform Alexa. "You're going to sign an affidavit, stating that you understand that you are only to act as an escort, and that performing sexual favors is not in your job description. Any violation of the policy may result in termination. But it's just bullshit that my lawyer came up with."

"Let's keep it real," Antoine said, leaning forward over his desk. "If you join my stable, your date will last four hours -- longer if you like, but that's up to you. For those four hours, your 'date' will own your mouth, your tits, and your pussy. Period. Some of them are 'one and done'; others will pound you the whole time. You get 40 percent of what I charge them. Your share's at least 400-dollars a pop. If they want more, like fucking you in the ass, having you rim their asshole, cumming in you without a rubber, they'll need to give you a tip in cash -- at least 200-dollars for any of that extra shit. The fact is, Alexa, you'll be a whore for men who'll fuck you with their black cocks. Are you okay with being a whore?"

Alexa fidgeted in her seat. "I think so. I mean, this is a lot to take in, all at once. If you had called me a whore a year ago, I would have slapped your face. But things are different now. I'm going to need some time to think it over."

Antoine appeared serious and sympathetic at the same time. "Alexa, I'm going to need an answer today. But don't get all uptight about it. No big rush. We've got some time. We can talk, have a little give and take, and explore each other some. You'll decide what's best for you."

The tryout

Antoine pushed the button on his intercom. "De, we need two lines."

Antoine smiled at Alexa, sitting nude in front of him with her long legs crossed in a ladylike fashion. "Alexa, would you like a little toot?"

Alexa's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. "I guess so. I mean, okay. Sure. It's been a long time since I did any."

Antoine chuckled. "With 89 dollars in your checking account I don't imagine you've been buying much cocaine."

De opened the door and walked in carrying a silver mirror tray. She set the tray down on Antoine's big desk in front of Alexa. Alexa felt her heart start to race at the sight of two long lines of snow-white powder and one short straw arranged neatly on the tray.

Antoine tried to mask the evil grin on his face, but he was secretly thrilled to see Alexa practically drooling for a shot at the coke. The classy lady across from him had a naughty side and was hungry for pleasure.

"Go ahead," Antoine said. "Enjoy yourself."

Without hesitation, Alexa leaned toward the tray and picked up the straw. She put the straw up her right nostril, pinched her left one closed, and deftly vacuumed up one line of cocaine with a long and noisy snort. Alexa leaned back, involuntarily shuddered, then broke out in a happy grin.

"Thanks Antoine," Alexa said, looking him in the face. "It's so nice of you. I didn't think I'd ever get to do this again."

"You're welcome, Alexa. My pleasure. Go ahead and do the other line."

Alexa immediately put the straw up her left nostril, pinched the right side closed, and with a loud "ssssnnniffff" she inhaled the drug for a second time. Before setting the straw down, Alexa dabbed a few stray grains of powder on the tray with her finger, then rubbed that finger across her gums before leaning back with another happy smile on her pretty face.

Then, with a toothy grin, Antoine rolled his executive chair back from his desk and said, "Now why don't you come over here and sit on my lap?"

After just a moment's hesitation, Alexa stood and moved toward Antoine. "Is this my tryout?" she asked.

Antoine nodded yes. "I need to see how good you are. I'll give you some pointers as we go along."

Alexa laughed. "Pointers? I may be new to this 'business' but I'm not exactly a virgin!"

"Just pay attention, Pretty Lady. You may be good already, but I'm going to make you a pro!"

Alexa put her arm around Antoine as she curled up on his lap. "We'll start with kissing," he said.

As Antoine started moving his face closer to Alexa's, she said, "I heard somewhere that prostitutes don't ever kiss the men that are, you know, paying them."

Antoine laughed. "We call those men 'johns', and you sure as hell better kiss them! When he buys you a drink, you thank him with a little kiss (Antoine gave Alexa a quick peck on the lips). When he takes you to a party or a banquet or wherever, and he's showing you off to all his peeps, you hang on his arm and kiss him like you're just crazy about him (Antoine tilted his head pressed his big lips against Alexa's and held them together for five seconds). When your john's got his hands on your big tits and he's getting ready to fuck you good, you kiss him like you're in love with him and you just can't wait to get his cock (Antoine slipped his tongue into Alexa's mouth and hummed 'mmmm' sounds for a full minute).

"Whew!" Alexa gasped. "You are one great kisser, Antoine, and I'm not just sucking up to you!"

Antoine and Alexa both chuckled at her odd choice of words.

"You're a natural, Alexa, and you've got beautiful lips, but they're not just for kissing. You're not smiling enough! Rule number one: You need to smile! You just snorted two lines of Grade-A cocaine, so I know you're feeling happy. You need to show it with your smile. If you're happy, your man will be happy, and that'll make me happy. So smile all the fucking time!"

As Alexa pasted her brightest smile on her pretty face, Antoine began to ease her off of his lap and said, "Now you can give me a blow job."

Alexa was really starting to get into the "tryout" and she immediately dropped to her knees in front of Antoine and began to unfasten his belt, loosen his zipper and pull his pants down.

Antoine helped Alexa pull his pants off, then she reached her hand out and wrapped it around the big black cock in front of her.

"Don't you like my cock?" Antoine asked.

Still smiling, Alexa answered, "I love your cock. I really do. It's so big and black. It's thick and meaty and it smells like a man should smell."

"Well fucking tell me that then!" Antoine shouted. "Every man that you fuck loves his own cock, and he wants you to love it too. No matter what they're packing -- small, medium or large, and most will be large -- every john wants to be told that his cock makes you wet and that you are fucking bat-shit crazy about it! And use his name a lot. Every john wants to believe that you're totally into him."

"Oh Antoine, I love your cock! So big and so black. I love big black men and their big black cocks. I want to suck it so bad!"

"Good! Good! That's the idea, Alexa!"

Holding Antoine's cock in her hand, Alexa said, "Your cock is so amazing, Antoine. I just have to taste it!"

Antoine nodded his approval of Alexa's spiel and he let out a low groan when Alexa licked his cock up and down before taking it into her mouth. Starting slowly, then building up speed, Alexa demonstrated some of the cocksucking finesse that she acquired giving $20 blowjobs in her living room.

"Oh Alexa, that feels fine!" Antoine said. "Your tongue is fucking magical! Now look at my face while you have my cock in your mouth. Your john will love seeing your big bright eyes looking up at his while you're sucking him off."

Gazing into Antoine's eyes, as instructed, Alexa drew her lips up and down on his cock, then she decided to improvise as she paused momentarily. "Antoine, your big black cock feels so good in my mouth. Better than any white man's puny little dick."

"Oh yeah," Antoine moaned, "That's really good. You're doin' fine, girl!"

Alexa continued her blow job for several minutes. Antoine expressed his approval, and said he could let her suck his cock all night long, but as a working girl, she would never have all night. "When you're doing a john, Antoine counseled, "you've got to pace yourself and sometimes move things along."

Alexa slowly drew her lips off Antoine's cock and very theatrically dipped her fingers into her smooth-shaven pussy, wiggling them just a bit. She brought her hand up to show Antoine and cooed, "Oh my gosh, Antoine, just look at how wet you're making me!"

Antoine laughed out loud. "Seeing your slimy fingers, a lot of johns would just plow their faces into your sloppy cunt and eat you out! I'm tempted to do it myself, but I'll hold off today. Let's just fast forward to me fucking that pretty little pussy of yours!"

After helping her to her feet, Antoine cupped one of Alexa's bare ass cheeks with his hand and guided her to the big leather sofa against his office wall. "Now would be a good time for you to roll a condom onto your john's cock, unless he put some hundred-dollar bills on the dresser so he could go bareback. For your tryout, I'm not using a condom. I need to get a good feel for you, so I know exactly what I'm selling when I price-out your pussy."

Still standing beside the couch, Antoine said, "a lot of johns won't be shy about what they want. They'll just say 'lie on your back', 'get up on all fours', 'climb on top', or whatever. If they want you to decide, just go with the missionary style. Every swinging dick knows how to do that. That's what we'll start with today."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers