Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Junior," Alexa begged. "Cum in me! Fill me with your sperm!"

Junior exploded much louder and longer than his first discharge, moaning and groaning loudly.

All four slowed to a gradual stop, remaining in place until they caught their breath. Alexa and Erica both both kissed their mates. "Why don't you two ladies clean each other up?" Jamal suggested.

Alexa had not intended to engage in any girl-on-girl action with her daughter. It was a bit incestuous, but she was willing if her daughter had no objections. Erica settled that issue when she climbed onto the bed with Alexa and moved into a 69 position to begin slurping on her mother's oozing cunt. While the two females lapped at each other with their tongues, Jamal nonchalantly pulled a bottle of wine out of the mini-fridge and poured four glasses. Once their clean-up was finished Alexa and Erica climbed off the bed and both scurried into the bathroom. Alexa grabbed their purses on the way and she reminded Erica to take her second Ecstasy tablet.

For the next 10 minutes or so, everyone lounged around the room, talking and laughing and sipping the wine. They gradually paired up again, Alexa with Jamal and Erica with Junior. What started as gentle nuzzling and kissing soon turned passionate again and before too long the two couples were fucking frantically. Alexa's pussy was filled to overflowing with Jamal's cum and Erica had hers flooded by Junior.

There was more snuggling and kissing as everyone began to prepare for the inevitable end of the evening. As Alexa and Erica began to get back into their clothes, Jamal smiled at them and spoke.

"Tonight was a dream come true, ladies. I know Junior will never forget this birthday and neither will I! His first time was not that great -- it never is, right? -- but it got a whole lot better! I'd have to say this was the best five-thousand dollars I ever spent!"

Alexa did not let it show, but she was taken aback. Jamal just said he spent five-thousand dollars. That meant that after paying her and Erica one-thousand-dollars each, Antoine pocketed three-thousand for himself. "Oh well," Alexa thought to herself, "Good for Antoine. Erica and I have nothing to complain about."

Junior was legally an adult, but he seemed more like a love-struck boy when he bashfully asked Erica if he could get her phone number. Before Erica could even respond, Jamal interceded. "Erica's a nice enough girl, Son, but she's not the kind that you're going to take out on dates and get serious with. She's a whore, following in her mother's footsteps. She'll be fucking somebody else tomorrow night." Erica did her best to laugh it off and keep smiling, but it was not easy. Likewise, Alexa wanted to spring to her only daughter's defense, but she held her tongue.

Once the ladies were dressed, Jamal and Junior walked them to the hotel room door. Jamal kissed Alexa goodbye and Junior kissed Erica after giving her a spontaneous and genuinely affectionate hug.

The door closed behind them and the mother and daughter "ladies of the night" exited the hotel to head home.

Before they even got to their car Erica had two cigarettes between her lips and she lit them both. "You read my mind," Alexa said as she took the cigarette that Erica had lit for her.

Riding in the car, Alexa asked her daughter, "Well, how do you feel?

"Good!" Erica replied. "I think the Ecstasy has pretty much worn off, and I'm getting tired. My pussy is gonna be sore tomorrow!"

"I mean how do you feel about yourself, Erica? Any regrets? I think Junior was falling in love with you and I know it hurt when Jamal called you a whore."

Erica took a long drag on her cigarette. "It didn't bother me that much. He did give us an extra $500 each, so he can say anything he wants, I guess."

"Well," Alexa said, "There's no doubt in my mind that Antoine will want to line up more 'escorts' for you. Only you can decide whether you want to be a whore or not."

"I know," Erica acknowledged, then she asked, "will I get cocaine whenever Antoine puts me to work?"

Busy, Busy

With her $15-hundred windfall, Alexa bought a new iPhone for Stan and a big flatscreen television for the house. Erica returned to the tattoo parlor and treated herself to a "tramp stamp" consisting of symmetrically swirling horizontal lines radiating from a black spade symbol, permanently inked across her lower back, centered about six inches above her ass crack. In the weeks to come, Erica became a regular customer at the shop, collecting tattoos on her body in the way that other people might collect baseball cards or coins.

Alexa continued to be in high demand and worked for Antoine four or five nights a week. Men who wanted to fuck a "30-something" classy lady with amazing boobs found Alexa irresistible. The day that Alexa quit her job at McDonalds was one of her happiest.

And predictably, Erica proved to be very popular among black men in the market for a teenager, pretty, limber and full of energy. When the new school year began, Erica started classes as a Senior, but she never quite fit in with her fellow students. Working nights made it hard for Erica to stay alert in class, and she could not keep up with her homework. Her parents were understandably disappointed when Erica dropped out of school, despite her assurances that she would earn an equivalency diploma, studying online, or whatever.

Alexa and Erica teamed up occasionally, as they did with Jamal and Junior, when Antoine lined up a john or two willing to pay a premium price to fuck a mother and daughter. Just like her mother, Erica enjoyed the "escort" side of her work when she was able to attend extravagant events and be treated to gourmet dinners, exotic drinks and intoxicating drugs. Also like her mother, Erica always looked forward to the cocaine bump from De whenever she was deployed on an escort.

Stan, the practically forgotten husband and father, found himself alone more often than not, but he took steps on his own to pass those idle hours.

The unexpected

Hours before they each had to prepare for an escort, Alexa sat at the kitchen table with Erica. As she crushed out her cigarette, Alexa said, "It looks like I'll be quitting again soon."

"What?!" Erica responded in surprise. "You're going to quit smoking? First Pam, and now you. Why?"

"Same reason as Pam," Alexa replied. "I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive. I have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow."

"Oh my god!" Erica blurted. "What does Daddy think about you having a baby?"

"I haven't told your father. There's no way that it's his child. I haven't had sex with him in a quite a while. I don't know who the father is, but I know that he's black, since I've only fucked black guys lately, and that means I'll be having a black baby."

"Wow!" Erica said as she lit a cigarette. "Well, I haven't said anything, but I should probably take a pregnancy test too. I missed my period, twice, and I got sick in the morning a couple of times."

"The last time you thought you were pregnant it was a false alarm. Remember?"

"I know Mom, but I've got a feeling that I really am knocked up this time."

"Okay Erica. Oh shit. I'll call the doctor's office and see if they can squeeze you in tomorrow too."

The next day, after their exams, the doctor met with both Alexa and Erica in his office. "Well, ladies, I have to say that this is one for the record books. A mother and daughter, both pregnant. Alexa, I'm estimating that you're 10 weeks along. And Erica, you're 10 weeks pregnant too. Obviously, you both conceived at just about the same time. I've never seen anything like this before."

As they got in their car outside the doctor's office, Erica lit a cigarette.

"Give me one too, please," Alexa nervously requested. "We both have to quit smoking. Tomorrow."

"I know, Mom, and I guess it also means no weed, no drinking, no coke, no Ecstasy, no nothing."

The two rode quietly, both constantly puffing and deep in thought.

Erica broke the silence. "Mom, do you think our babies will look mostly black, or will they be more like white people, you know, like that English princess Meghan Markle, or that actress, Rashida Jones?"

"There's no telling, Erica. Most of the time, mixed-race babies look more black than anything else. One thing is for sure, you'll be the last blue-eyed blonde in our family. And if our babies grow up and mate with someone who's black, like we did, we'll be a black family from then on."

Erica and Alexa got quiet again, both pondering their situation and how their pregnancies would play out.

"Holy shit!" Alexa erupted, as if she had just had an epiphany. "I just figured out that 10 weeks ago we fucked Jamal and Junior! I only turned one other trick that week and my john used a rubber!"

"Me too!" Erica exclaimed. "I mean, I fucked Travis the day before we did Jamal and Junior -- I remember that -- but Travis wanted to cum in my mouth. It had to be that father and son -- I don't know which one -- who got us pregnant!

"That means that our babies -- our black babies -- are brothers, or half-brothers, or something," Alexa said. Then she laughed and said, "On top of that, my baby will be your baby's aunt or uncle!"

Erica responded with, "Holy shit is right!"

That evening, neither Alexa nor Erica had to work. After a rare family dinner, they both lit cigarettes as they sat in the living room with Stan. Both were counting the hours until "quitting time" and both were dreading it. Alexa turned toward her husband and told him, straight out, that his wife and daughter were both pregnant and that both babies were fathered by black men.

Stan showed little reaction and responded, stone faced, with "You both should have been more careful."

Informing Antoine

The next day, Alexa and Erica ceremoniously crushed their cigarette packs and stopped smoking, cold turkey. Quitting was hard, but for the sake of their unborn babies, they toughed it out and managed to stop smoking and get clean. Alexa swore that she would never smoke again because quitting was such torture. Erica agreed that it was torturous, but she made no long-range commitments.

Two days later, Alexa and Erica met with Antoine in his office and broke the pregnancy news to him. It was not the first time that one, or two, of his escorts got pregnant. He displayed little emotion and was his usual practical self.

"Do you want to be pregnant?" Antoine asked Alexa and Erica jointly. "Because if you don't want to be pregnant I know some doctors who can handle it very quickly and safely."

"No," Alexa stated in no uncertain terms. "We've talked about it and we both want to carry our babies to term. I'm a little old at 38, and Erica's a little young at 18, but we both want to give birth and you're not going to talk us out of it!"

Sitting behind his big desk, Antoine leaned forward and smiled. "I'm not going to try to talk you out of it. I'm fine with it either way. If you two want to be mommies, I say, "Congratulations! Go for it!"

Getting more serious, Antoine said, "There are some men who wouldn't want to touch a pregnant woman, but there are others who get really turned on by it. Especially if we tell them that you're each carrying a black baby! You'll have some johns who'll want to tell people you're carrying their baby! Let 'em do it! You should be able to work until you're just about due to deliver. But, let me know when you feel like you need to put the fucking on hold for a while."

Antoine walked Alexa and Erica out, wanting to fill De in on the new development. De offered her congratulations and there were hugs and best wishes all the way around.

When Alexa and Erica first started to show, about a month later, De took new photos of them each, being sure to capture their baby bumps in the pictures. After that, updated photo sessions were held about once a month, to have current depictions of them both with their bloating bellies and swelling breasts. When they were about seven months along, and quite obviously expecting, De had Alexa and Erica stand back-to-back with their bulging tummies juxtaposed in the photo.

As Antoine had predicted, there was no shortage of men who wanted to take the pregnant hookers to bed. The sex was not quite as good without the coke and Ecstasy, but Alexa and Erica still enjoyed themselves. Pregnancy agreed with both women. In fact, Alexa was hornier than ever, and Erica was hornier than her!

At home, the mother and daughter were excited about the prospects of motherhood. They learned that they were each going to have a boy and they kidded each other about how it was going to look to have a black baby suckling at their pasty white tits. They saw their joint maternity as a positive thing since they would be able to help each other with new baby chores, even to the point where they would be able to share breastfeeding duties and stagger their work schedule so that one of them could always be home with the babies.

Surprise, Surprise

After Stan got home from work one day, Alexa sat on the living room couch and invited him to join her. Erica was out, doing an escort for Antoine. As they sat beside each other, Alexa, grinning ear-to-ear, said that she had a surprise to tell her husband. Stan was more subdued when he said that he had a surprise too.

"Oh my god!" Alexa blurted. "You got your ears pierced! I can't believe it!" Alexa brushed Stan's hair back with her fingers; he had been letting it grow out for a while. Then she reached out to gently touch the dainty diamond studs adorning both of her husband's ear lobes. "So that's your surprise!"

"Well, there's more to it," Stan timidly stated as he gestured rather effeminately. "My lovely earrings were a gift. From another man. He picked them out for me and he held my hand while I was pierced. It was so scary!"

Alexa's face instantly displayed that she was puzzled at the revelation.

Stan spoke some more, telling Alexa that he had come to accept that he was homosexual, and that he had fallen in love with a wonderful black man who bought a car from him. Stan told Alexa that, from that point on, he planned to live as an openly gay man, and that he was going to move into his new boyfriend's condo on the other side of town. "I know this is a bad time, Alexa, with you and Erica both pregnant with black babies, and I'm sorry, really sorry, but I've decided to start a new life."

Stan stood to step away, then he paused and asked his soon-to-be ex-wife what her surprise was. Alexa choked back some tears and said, "Never mind, Stan. After what you just told me, it really doesn't concern you anymore."

Stan picked up the suitcase that he already packed and he walked out the door without ever looking back.

Alexa sat there alone, stunned by her husband's announcement. She then chuckled to herself at the irony of it all. Stan had just said that he was going to start a new life. Alexa's sole intent at that moment was to restart her old life.

She opened her purse, reached inside, and pulled out a state lottery ticket. Alexa had taken a couple of the dollars she made peddling her pussy and spent it on the Lotto. The ticket was imprinted with six numbers, all matching the numbers drawn the night before. In her hand, Alexa held $24 million. She put the ticket down on the table in front of her, just to admire it, and she lovingly rubbed her bulging belly after feeling her baby kick his tiny legs. Alexa smiled, thinking to herself that she was rich again, and in so many different ways.

The End.

Please take a second to vote and tell me how you liked the story in Comments or Feedback