Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles rose from the bed and ordered, "Hurry up and get up on all fours, Alexa."

Alexa laughed out loud as she slid across the sheets and assumed the position on her hands and knees. Charles moved her slightly, mostly just to assert his authority again, and he began to overtake her, much as a barnyard bull would mount a cow.

"Ohhh fuck, Charles!" loudly responded. "Ooohh, your cock feels so good in my pussy! Oh come on, Baby, give it to me!"

"You want more cock, you fucking slut?! I'll fuck you till you make me stop!"

"Don't ever stop!" Alexa shouted, allowing herself to let loose, mostly for her lover's benefit. "Keep fucking me! You feel so good. Your cock is so thick and hard!"

Charles pounded Alexa from behind for a good 10 minutes. Aided by thoughts of who she now was, where she now was, and what her old friends and family would think if they could only see her mating with a black man for money, Alexa brought herself to a forceful climax, screeching and trembling in a way that told Charles she was cumming for real. Before her orgasm even ended, Charles barked new directions at her.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs for me," Charles dictated as he detached himself. "Spread your legs wide open, like you do for all the niggers that fuck you!"

Alexa forced a smile as she lay spread-eagle in the middle of the mattress. "I was hoping you'd fuck me this way, Charles. I want to see your face when you fuck me some more, and when you cum deep inside me!"

In the missionary position, Charles was able to kiss Alexa's lips, and he did it almost nonstop as he mashed her big boobs with his chest while plunging his cock into her. It wasn't long before the big man began to stiffen and then roared like a lion, blasting Alexa's receptive pussy with a huge load of cum.

As they both stayed connected for a minute, Alexa wondered "what comes next?" She decided to breach the quiet panting that filled the air.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me, Charles?"

Charles stared at Alexa, expressionless, then a gradual smile overtook his lips and he said, "Alexa, you were amazing!"

As they cuddled with Charles' arms wrapped around her, Alexa was able to glance at the Rolex on Charles' wrist. It was 11:45 PM. Their date would officially end in 15 minutes.

Alexa gave Charles a full naked body hug and a lingering kiss, then she sat up on the bed and said, "I wish I could stay, but I have to get going. I hope that maybe I can see you again."

"Oh, you will," Charles said with a smile. "I'm taking my family on a two-week vacation, but when I get back I'm going to call triple-E and I'm going to ask for you, Alexa."

"Good. I'll be looking forward to our next time, Charles."

There was some small talk as Alexa got back into her clothes and picked up three hundred-dollar bills from the top of the dresser. Charles walked her to the hotel room door and kissed her goodbye.

As she walked out of the hotel, through the casino, heading toward her car, Alexa could feel Charles' cum oozing out of her pussy and running down her leg. It felt good, she decided as she reflected on an evening she never thought she'd have.

Alexa was home an hour later. She quietly climbed into bed next to Stan without disturbing him. Alexa knew that she smelled like sex, and her pussy was dripping cum on the bed covers, but she didn't really care at that point. It would not be the first time, or the last time, that she came home freshly fucked.

Alexa's admission

Two days later, Stan arrived home from work and as soon as he entered the house he said to Alexa, "It looks like we're screwed."

"Why? What's the matter now?"

Stan plopped down on the couch next to Alexa and said, "Our car has a flat tire. It's too worn to be patched or plugged. The other three tires are shot too. Getting four new tires will cost at least $400, maybe $500, and we don't have it. When my cousin gave me a job at his car lot he made me promise that I'd never ask him for money, so I don't know what the hell we're going to do."

Without saying a word, Alexa calmly and casually lit a cigarette, walked over to the counter where she'd left her purse, fumbled with it, then walked back to Stan and handed him five hundred-dollar bills.

"Holy shit!" Stan exclaimed as he took the money. "Where did you get this much cash?"

Alexa took a long drag on her cigarette, then explained. "You could probably figure it out, Stan, but it's better that you don't know. I remember your lawyer telling us that if you knowingly condoned any illegal activity -- if you even let Erica steal a pack of gum while she's with you -- your probation could be violated and you could go to prison. So Honey, it's better not to ask questions. What you don't know can't hurt you. When I 'go out' -- and I will be going out some -- I'll just say I have a date. Okay?"

Stan took a deep breath, sighed, and nodded in agreement, then he said, "I hate that it's come to this, but we can sure use the money. Just promise me that you'll be careful."

Alexa gave Stan a reassuring hug and said, "You don't have to worry or feel bad for me. I don't mind doing this for the sake of our family. And besides, all of my 'dates' will have nice big black cocks!"

The next day, De called Alexa and asked her if she could escort a gentleman that evening. Alexa immediately agreed and the date went well. In no time, De was setting up escort jobs for Alexa three or four times a week. Alexa looked forward to the little cocaine bump that De always had ready for her and she learned how to time her Ecstasy rolls for maximum pleasure. It should go without saying that Alexa enjoyed the dates too. She got to visit first class hotels, restaurants, bars and clubs. She sometimes attended fancy parties, weddings, and special events, often while hobnobbing with the sort of wealthy and elite snobs that she used to call friends. Getting herself fucked by black men and their big cocks was like icing on the cake!

Her being away from home so many evenings posed no problem for Alexa's husband or daughter. Erica was usually out roaming the streets with her black girl friends, fucking some well-hung stud, or getting high on weed at somebody's crib. Stan would go out often too. When Alexa learned that he was frequently going out on nights when she was "working" she questioned him about it. Stan said he was trying to sell more used cars by spending more nights at the car lot. Alexa doubted Stan's story but decided not to pursue the issue. Their sex life had dwindled to become non-existent. That was okay because Alexa was getting plenty of cock elsewhere and Stan had seemingly lost all interest in her. The married couple coexisted just fine, but they had little in common to even talk about.

Pam is a quitter

It was just another day in the 'hood when Pam called Alexa and said that she had big news to tell her and Erica, if they were free to drop by her place. Alexa and Erica were not busy, so they popped next door to see what Pam's news was. Pam was bubbling with joy as she hugged them both and gave them each a big kiss on the lips.

Erica lit a cigarette and Alexa followed suit, both a little surprised that Pam didn't have a Newport in her hand since she was typically an unapologetic chain smoker.

"Um, it's okay today," Pam started, "but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't smoke in my house anymore. I'm quitting and seeing you two smoke makes it even harder."

"What?!" Alexa bellowed. "You're quitting?! I hadn't touched a cigarette in 18 years until we became friends and you got me started again!"

"Yeah! What the fuck?!" Erica loudly chimed in. "You taught me to smoke cigarettes when I snuck over here while Mom and Dad were at work. Now I'm a totally hooked pack-a-day smoker and you say you're going to quit!"

Pam laughed, slightly ashamed. "Sorry about that, but I have to stop. I just found out I'm pregnant!"

Erica and Alexa both shrieked and pulled Pam into a happy group hug.

"Were you trying to get pregnant?" Alexa asked anxiously.

"I've been trying to get pregnant for almost 18 years, since right after Travis was born. It's hard for me to conceive, and I've had three miscarriages over the years. This is probably my last chance to have another baby, and I don't want to fuck it up. So, you can call me 'Mother Teresa' from now on! No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, lots of rest, lots of vitamins; whatever it takes. I really want this baby, and so does Wiley!"

The three ladies hugged, and laughed and cried. The talk ranged from how to get pregnant to how-not to get pregnant. Alexa confided that she was on the pill, but that she was not very diligent about taking it every day.

"A couple of times, I missed two or three pills in a row, but so far I've managed not to get pregnant."

Erica said that she went to the free women's clinic and they determined that she could not take the pill. They gave her a diaphragm instead. "But it's such a fucking pain in the ass!" she protested. "First, you have to remember to have it, and to use it, then you have to use a spermicide. It sucks! I really need to get on some other kind of birth control."

Pam and Alexa both agreed with her.

Before they left Pam's place, Alexa and Erica hugged her again and said they were going to start planning the biggest baby shower ever held!

Double dating?

Alexa was shopping at Walmart when her phone rang. Back when she was a millionaire she only shopped at boutiques. Buying groceries and household staples was a job delegated to her hired help. But, when poverty struck, as a result of her husband's criminal indictment, she had to learn her way around the discount retailer while pinching her pennies. More recently, thanks to her new prostitution career, she had some spending money again. Being able to splurge a little made her "work" all the more worthwhile.

"Hello," Alexa spoke into her phone as she saw "EEE" displayed on the caller ID screen.

"Hey Alexa, it's De. Antoine wanted to know if you could drop by the office today at 4 o'clock. There's a really important escort this Friday night that he needs to discuss with you."

"Oh okay," Alexa said, somewhat perplexed since Antoine rarely handled assignments himself. "There's nothing wrong, is there?"

"No. No Alexa. Everything is great. Can I tell Antoine that you'll be here today?"

"Sure, I'll be there. I don't need to dress, do I?

"No" De laughed. "Wear shorts and a tee shirt if you want. See you at 4 o'clock."

When Alexa arrived at EEE, De buzzed her right in and told her that Antoine was in his office. Entering the office, Alexa was pleasantly surprised to see the silver mirror tray with double lines of coke sitting on his desk. She was accustomed to getting a free toot when she was being sent on an escort, but not when Antoine just wanted to talk.

"So Alexa," Antoine began with a friendly grin, "You've been working with us for a couple of months now. How's it been going? Everyone is treating you well, I hope."

"I think it's been going really well, Antoine. De is just as helpful as can be. And your clients are always so nice."

"Good! Good. I've heard nothing but good things about you. Oh, go ahead and snort that cocaine before we forget (as if Alexa would let that happen)."

Antoine sat back in his chair and glanced at his iPhone while Alexa poked the straw up her nostrils and inhaled one line, then the other, in rapid succession. She rubbed her nose with her fingers, then smiled at her presently pleasant pimp and asked, "So, now that you've got me all buttered-up, Antoine, what do you need?"

Antoine laughed. "I have a long-time client. His name is Jamal. He's a great guy. His son, Jamal Junior, is turning 18 years old on Friday and Jamal wants to treat Junior to some white pussy to celebrate adulthood. Of course, Jamal wants to get some pussy for himself too."

"I think I know where this is going," Alexa said with a sly grin. "Do they want to fuck me separately or do they want a threesome with me in bed with the father and son? I've never really done that before but I think I could handle it."

"You kinda got the idea, Alexa, but not quite. Jamal wants a woman for himself and he wants another woman, hopefully someone barely legal, to show Junior a good time. He's booked a suite at the Hilton with two beds.

"Do you want me to team up with one of your other escorts? It's starting to sound kinda complicated, and I'm still sort of new at this. Maybe you should use a couple of more experienced girls."

"No Alexa," Antoine said definitively. "I talked to Jamal about you and he said you sounded perfect. When I mentioned that you have an 18-year-old daughter he really got excited."

"What the fuck?!" Alexa shouted. "You can't be serious! Erica's not one of your whores and she's not going to be! You can stick that idea up your ass!"

Erica leapt to her feet and started heading toward the door. Antoine sprang from his chair and blocked her path with his large and powerful body.

"Alexa!" Antoine shouted back with fire in his eyes. "Don't you ever talk to me that way! Sit your ass down in that chair right this fucking minute!"

Alexa had never seen Antoine get angry, and it frightened her, but she was plenty pissed-off too as she timidly returned to her seat.

"That's better," Antoine said, softening his tone. "Now just hear me out. I'm a practical man and we need to consider this in a practical way."

After giving Alexa a minute to settle down, Antoine continued. "Erica's not a virgin, is she?"

"No, she's not."

"And she likes to fuck black guys. We both know that. Wiley told me that he and his son have both tapped your daughter. To quote Wiley, 'Erica's got a sweet white pussy, just like her momma, and she loves to fuck.' I'm not asking you or Erica to do anything that you wouldn't normally do. I think you owe it to Erica to see whether she'd be interested."

Alexa took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "It's not something that I ever wanted for her. She was supposed to go to college at Harvard or Yale. No mother wants her daughter to be a prostitute." After a few moments of silence, Alexa asked, "What would she get out of it?"

"One thousand dollars, plus a tip, and Jamal's a big tipper. That's a thousand for Erica, and a thousand for you."

Antoine allowed himself a small smile when he saw Alexa's eyebrows arching involuntarily. She was obviously more receptive since the smooth-talking pimp had sweetened the pot after making a convincing and rational argument.

"Well," Alexa began, "I still don't like the idea but I guess you're right. I guess I should at least run it past Erica to see if she'd be interested. But, if she says no, the answer is no."

"Fair enough," Antoine said as he stood up and approached Alexa to give her a gentle hug. "Do me a favor, though. Talk to her as soon as you can and give me an answer tomorrow."

As Alexa opened the office door to leave, Antoine said, "I really hope the answer is yes."

Alexa did not let on, but at that point, with so much money on the line, Alexa was also hoping for a yes.

Enlisting Erica

The next day, Erica rolled out of bed in the late morning and meandered into the kitchen wearing the tee shirt and panties she had slept in. Alexa was sitting at the table, smoking. After grabbing a cup of coffee, Erica sat across from her mom.

"Good morning, Honey," Alexa said sweetly. "I made your favorite hazelnut coffee. Would you like a cigarette to go with it?"

"Sure Mom. Thanks," Erica replied as she drew a cigarette from the pack that Alexa was holding out to her. "The first cigarette of the day is always the best, don't you think?"

Alexa nodded in agreement as she flicked her lighter, giving her daughter a light. The two sipped their coffee and chatted for a few minutes about their plans for the day. Erica said she had a boy coming over for a blow job at around noon. Alexa said she had to run to the grocery store. Erica was leaning back, taking a long pull off her cigarette, when her mother dropped a bombshell on her.

"Erica, I'm a prostitute. I have a pimp named Antoine. He sets me up with black men -- no white guys -- and I fuck them for money."

Erica's eyes bulged and her jaw dropped open in shock. "Oh my god! Why Mom?"

Alexa laughed. "It's complicated in a way, but for the most part, it's pretty simple. I do it for the money. I make more in a few hours on my back than I do in a week on my feet at McDonald's. And it's not really like 'work'. My johns -- the men who hire me as their 'escort' -- are all well-to-do and easy to look at, for the most part." Alexa leaned toward her daughter and cackled. "I would fuck most of them for free!"

Erica was a bit shaken as she reached for another cigarette, lit up, inhaled deeply and spoke openly to her mother.

"Well, I guess I'm a prostitute too, Mom. I mean, I give $20 blow jobs every fucking day. Like you just said, it's easy money. So, are you feeling guilty about it or something? Why did you decide to bring it up and come clean with me this morning?"

Alexa paused and lit another cigarette herself, composing an answer in her mind. "Well, Honey, I was wondering whether you might want to join me in a trick that we'd be turning Friday night."

"You want me to be a hooker, just like you?!"

"No Erica! Not 'just like me'. I do it all the time, but you don't need to. I just thought maybe you and I could team up, you know, just this once. My john wants to give his son some young white pussy for his 18th birthday. I could handle the father while you give the birthday boy his gift. We'd almost be doing a 'good deed' for them."

Alexa paused to take a long drag on her cigarette, and Erica copied her, then Alexa added, "And besides, Antoine is willing to pay us a thousand dollars apiece, and he says the dad is a big tipper too."

"A thousand fucking dollars?! We each would get a thousand fucking dollars?! And a 'tip' on top of that?! No wonder you're a fucking whore, Mom!"

"Hold on," Alexa injected, trying to reign in Erica's excitement. "A thousand dollars is way more than usual, but this father is nigger-rich and he's willing to pay big bucks to get laid and give his son some white pussy on the first night he's an adult."

"Well Mom, I sure could use that kind of money, and I know you could too, so you can count me in! I think it'll be fun. We're both into black cock, and it's not like we've never fucked in front of each other before. But I have to admit, I'm still a little nervous about it. What'll we have to do?"

"Let me call my pimp," Alexa said. "He'll be jumping for joy, that's for sure! I'll find out what Antoine wants you to do. Meanwhile, get with Pam today and ask her to brush those dreadlocks out of your hair. You'll need to look fresh, classy, and white, not like some 'hood rat.'"

Alexa called Antoine and wound up speaking to De instead. She asked De to tell Antoine that Erica had agreed to join her in the Friday night escort. De said that Antoine would be very happy to hear that and that she was looking forward to meeting Erica. De explained that Antoine had to rush out of town on business, so there would be no "try out" with him. De told Alexa to have Erica dress up in whatever she would wear for the escort and to come to the office for her orientation and photos at 3 PM that day.

Alexa and Erica had some fun mother and daughter time as they chattered about what to wear. They decided that the blue Halston dress that Erica wore to the Junior Prom a year before would be perfect. After she got dressed that afternoon they fussed over Erica's long blonde hair and her makeup, finally deciding that Erica could not possibly look more beautiful.