Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a young black fellow dropped by for a White Girl blow job Alexa volunteered to handle it so that Erica would not risk getting cum on her dress or her pretty face.

Erica arrived at the EEE office at 3 o'clock and was warmly greeted by De. After taking some photos of Erica, De imparted the rules and pointers in much the same way that Antoine had done with Alexa. If Erica had more questions, De said, she could always talk with her mom who would serve as an excellent role model. De told Erica to return to the office at 6 PM Friday with her mother for last minute instructions before hooking up with Jamal and Junior at 7 o'clock. Finally, De directed Erica to make one stop after leaving the office.

An hour later, Erica arrived at home. Alexa had been pacing the floor, chain smoking with anxiety over Erica's meeting at EEE.

"Well honey," Alexa said as soon as Erica entered the house, "How did it go?"

Erica just smiled as she pulled down the straps of her dress and exposed her chest. On Erica's left boob there was a brand new tattoo. A Queen of Spades identical to the one adorning Alexa's tit.

Alexa forced a smile, sensing that Erica desperately wanted her mother's approval, and she said, "Honey, that spade looks so good on you! You're more beautiful than ever!" Secretly though, Alexa was disheartened, knowing that since Antoine had marked her, he clearly planned to employ Erica, and her pussy, more than once.

Date Night

Little more was said between Alexa and Erica regarding their double date until Friday afternoon when Alexa announced that it was time to start getting ready. Alexa was first to take a shower in the only bathroom in their little house. Erica showered next, and when she stepped out to dry off she found her naked mother waiting with a razor and shaving cream in hand. Alexa told Erica, "Let me give your vagina a once over to make sure you're perfectly smooth."

After Alexa finished grooming Erica, it was the daughter's turn to run a razor over her mother's private parts. Alexa then surprised Erica with a new bra and panty set. She had bought the same undergarments for herself, thinking that the father and son they were servicing would get a kick out of the duplicate ladies' underwear. Alexa and Erica donned their exquisite dresses and did their makeup. After assuring each other that they looked gorgeous, they set off for the short drive to the EEE office.

De greeted Alexa and Erica upon their arrival, complementing them both on their appearance. De said that Antoine wanted her to take a picture of them both. As she posed for the photo with her look-alike offspring, Alexa wondered to herself whether Antoine planned to use the mother-daughter portrait for future marketing purposes.

De went over some last minute details, telling Alexa and Erica that they should go to the main dining room at the Hilton Hotel where they would rendezvous with Jamal and his son for a festive birthday dinner, before going up to their room. With everything handled, De reached beneath the counter and brought out the silver mirror tray which held four lines of cocaine and two straws. Looking toward Alexa, De said, "I wasn't sure about Erica..."

Not wanting to deny herself, Alexa said, "Well, I'd like to do a little, but I don't really think it's something for Erica right now."

Erica whispered to her mother, "I can't believe this is happening, Mom, but if that's cocaine, and you're going to snort it, I want to try it too."

"You don't have to," Alexa whispered back.

"I know that, but I want to. I'm going to follow your lead tonight and do whatever you do."

Alexa sighed loudly, knowing there was no point in belaboring the issue. She picked up one of the straws and spoke out loud, "just watch what I do, Erica, and do the same thing."

Erica watched intently as her mother held back her hair with one hand and brought the straw to her right nostril with the other. Then, using one finger to hold her left nostril closed, she made an extra loud "Sssnnniffff" sound as one line of coke disappeared into the straw. After her customary happy shudder, Alexa looked Erica in the face with a growing smile, then she handed the other straw to her daughter and said, "you're going to like this. Probably too much."

Holding the straw with her manicured fingers, away from the tray, Erica inhaled deeply, twice, as if she were clearing her sinuses or practicing her snort. Then she put the straw up the right side of her nose, glanced momentarily at her mother, and slowly lowered her head until the straw was in position on the mirror glass. After exhaling deeply through her mouth, Erica did a powerful inhale. Her jerky motion betrayed her as a novice, but she managed to vacuum the entire line.

Erica stood upright, looked Alexa in the face, and shrugged her shoulders. "It burns a little. When am I supposed to feel...Oh wow! Shit! I feel...amazing!"

"I thought you'd say that!" Alexa chuckled as she leaned down to inhale her second line.

Erica needed no further prodding or instruction. She returned the straw to her nose, switched nostrils, and deftly inhaled her second line. Smiling broadly at her mother, Erica quipped, "I could get used to this!"

Alexa turned serious and warned, "I'm sure you could. It's so good, and so addictive too. You have to control yourself and not let a little pile of powder take over your life."

As they were about to leave the office, De gave Alexa and Erica boxes of condoms and plastic baggies, each containing two Ecstasy tablets. Erica asked what the pills were and Alexa said they were "E" and she would explain what they're for in the car.

Riding to the hotel, Alexa reminded Erica to always smile, dote on both johns even if she didn't like them, let them lead the way but prod them along if they dawdle, and so on. Arriving at the Hilton, both females went straight to the restroom to check their makeup. Alexa was like a mother hen, fussing over Erica and telling her, "Now go ahead and take your Ecstasy, and remember, you can take another one at 9 o'clock.

Alexa and Erica turned every head in the hotel as they strolled through the lobby and into the dining room. The Maître d greeted them and said "you must be Alexa and Erica. Your gentlemen friends are expecting you. Right this way, please."

The Maître d led them to a table occupied by two tall, dark and handsome men. Both stood up politely as the ladies approached.

"Alexa!" Jamal said loudly as if they were old friends, "it's so good to see you, and you look beautiful, by the way!"

Alexa gave Jamal a friendly hug and a peck on the lips, then she gushed, "Jamal, you look like you're doing well! This is my daughter, Erica, and this handsome young man must be your son, Jamal Junior!"

Junior awkwardly hugged Erica and kissed her lips about three seconds longer than proper etiquette would dictate. Alexa thought it was cute when Junior turned toward his dad and gave him a little "thumbs-up" sign that was probably only meant for him to see.

A waiter approached and pulled out chairs at the table for four so that Alexa and Erica could take their seats. "We need a bottle of Dom Perignon and four glasses," Jamal told the waiter. As the waiter scurried off Alexa whispered to Jamal that Erica was not of legal drinking age. Jamal assured her that it would be no problem.

A few minutes later the waiter reappeared with the champagne. He held the bottle out to Junior so that he could see the label. Junior just stared at it until Jamal told him that he had to give the waiter his approval or everyone would go thirsty. Everyone laughed when Junior gave a nod and the waiter popped the cork and filled flutes for all four at the table.

"A toast!" Jamal announced as he raised his glass, prompting everyone else to do the same. "To my son, who turned 18-years-old today, and who is going to become a man tonight in the company of two very lovely ladies." Everybody, laughed, clinked their flutes together, and took sips of the expensive bubbly.

The waiter brought bread and appetizers to the table, then took everyone's food orders. While they waited, there was some small talk. Erica and Junior did not have much in common, making conversation difficult, until Erica began jabbering about her favorite rap artists and DJs. Before long the two teens were laughing and carrying-on like long-time friends.

Alexa noticed a lot of sideways glances, especially from other females, who seemed mesmerized by the two beautiful white women, publicly cavorting with two men with very black skin. From time to time, Jamal would lean toward Alexa and kiss her lips. Junior took his father's lead and brought his lips to meet Erica's occasionally. Gawkers might have thought they were two couples in love.

Dinner was long and leisurely. Junior was clearly a bit antsy with the slow pace of the meal. Jamal pressed his lips to Alexa's ear and whispered, "Junior can't wait to fuck your daughter. It's all he's talked about for days!"

After the plates were cleared away there was a loud commotion in the room. Jamal laughed and cheered as the waiter, the Maître d, and most of the kitchen staff carried a cake topped with glowing candles to the table while singing "Happy Birthday to Junior". Coffee was served and the cake was sliced so everyone could nibble on it.

Finally, Jamal leaned back in his chair and asked, "Well, son, are you ready to get your birthday present?"

Junior grinned widely and declared, "Yes sir! You know I am!"

Staring directly at Erica, Jamal said, "Okay Junior, let's go upstairs so you can unwrap it and play with it a little!"

Riding up in the elevator, Jamal embraced Alexa and gave her a lingering kiss. Junior did the same with Erica. During the kisses, the mother and daughter both opened their eyes, while the gents kept theirs shut, and they glanced at each other as they made out. Alexa gave Erica a wink of her eye, and Erica winked back. It was their way of signaling each other that their double date was going just fine and that they were both ready to take it to the next level.

Once inside the hotel suite, Junior embraced Erica tightly and French kissed her eagerly as he kicked off his shoes. Jamal barked, "Slow down Son! I know you can't wait, but we've got plenty of time. You don't gulp champaign, and you don't rush good pussy!"

Jamal then took Alexa's hands in hers and guided her to sit on one of the two double beds in the spacious room. "I want us both to get the Royal Treatment tonight," he explained. He stood and reached into his pocket, pulling out a wad of cash. "Here's a thousand dollars. Ten Benjamins," he reiterated as he fanned out ten hundred-dollar bills. "It's five-hundred dollars extra for each of you if you make this night special for Junior and me. I want us both to get sucked and fucked by both of you. You'll let us cum anywhere -- in your mouths, your asses, and your pussies. No fucking condoms. Bareback only. If we want our assholes rimmed, you'll do it. Are you both okay with that?"

Alexa looked up at Jamal with her best doe eyes and said, "The Royal Treatment sounds good to us, right Erica?" Erica nodded a yes.

"Good!" Jamal said. "Okay Junior, you can go ahead and open your present. Happy Birthday Son!"

Junior immediately resumed his French kissing with Erica, tightly wrapping her in his arms and pressing their fully clothed bodies together. Then he clumsily started running his fingers over the back of her dress, searching for the zipper. Erica smiled and reached behind her back, pulling the zipper half-way down and making it easy for Junior to finish the job. With the dress loosened, Junior was able to tug it off, leaving Erica standing there in her bra, panties and heels.

"Oh, I like that you two match!" Jamal was heard to say from across the room. He had disrobed Alexa to the same stage and the matching lacey underwear had not gone unnoticed.

"I've got to get a look at these big tits of yours," Jamal happily announced, prompting Alexa to slip off her bra. "Junior, look at the jugs on Alexa! They don't get any nicer than this."

At times, Jamal and Junior spoke to each other as if Alexa and Erica were just fixtures in the room.

"Erica's tits aren't as big as her mother's, Dad, but they're nice and round with big pink nipples. I love this tattoo on her boob. What's it supposed to be?"

"It's called a Queen of Spades, Son. Alexa has one too, on the same tit. Alexa, show Junior your tits (Alexa cupped her breasts in her hands and stepped closer to Junior). Some white women get tattooed like this to show people how much they like to fuck black guys."

While Junior began to squeeze and fondle Erica's boobs he asked her, "is that true, Erica? Do you like to fuck black boys more than white boys?"

In her sexiest voice, Erica said, "I don't fuck boys. I fuck men, and you're a man now, Junior. I like to kiss them (Alexia kissed Junior's lips), I like to touch their smooth black skin (she ran her hands over Junior's torso), and I like to feel their black cocks in my pussy!"

Junior looked toward his father and saw that Jamal was sucking Alexa's nipple and mauling her breasts. That inspired Junior to fondle and lick Erica's tits.

"Oooh that feels so good," Erica moaned. "I feel every touch of your tongue!" Alexa wondered to herself whether Erica knew that the Ecstasy was heightening her sensitivity.

After a few minutes of tit sucking, Junior lifted his head and asked Erica, "Can I take it out now?"

"You can do anything you want, Junior," Erica seductively stated. "Let me do it for you. I really want your cock!"

Erica and Junior paid little attention to Alexa and Jamal, who were rolling around, also half-undressed, on the next bed.

Erica sat on the edge of the mattress and led Junior to stand in front of her. Smiling nonstop, she unsnapped his waistband and unzipped his zipper, then pulled down his pants. "Oh wow! It looks like somebody is excited!" Junior's penis was jutting straight out, poking against the inside of his boxer shorts. Erica slowly ran her red fingernails against the material and quickly took hold and yanked the boxers down. Junior's cock sprang into view.

"Oh Junior, your cock is beautiful!" Erica declared as she wrapped her hand around it. It's so black, and so big and hard, I don't think I'll be able to squeeze it into my little pussy. Only kidding!"

As Erica began to slowly stroke Junior's cock, she moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "Are you a virgin, Junior?" He timidly nodded yes. "I can't wait to change that," she cooed.

Jamal, who was naked at that point, paused his titty sucking to glance at his son, just in time to see Erica take Junior's balls in one hand and guide his cock into her mouth with the other.

He moaned in delight. "Oooooohh!"

"Junior wanted a motorcycle for his birthday," Jamal chuckled. "I told him this would be better!"

Junior's cock was about eight stiff inches long and Erica took it as far into her throat as she could.

"Oh Erica!" he moaned, "I love this! It feels so good! Ohhhh!"

Junior frantically pushed Erica onto her back on the bed, yanked her legs apart, and plunged his big black cock into her pussy. Erica was not ready, but she felt obligated to encourage her "eager beaver" john. "That's it, Junior! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jamal was about to tell Junior to slow down and pace himself when Junior erupted in Erica's pussy.

"Nnn! Nnn! Nnn! Nnn! Nnn! Nnn!" he grunted. Junior's premature ejaculation brought a wave of relief to the young man, but his father was disappointed, to say the least.

"Junior, I told you to jerk off this afternoon so you wouldn't cum so fast, didn't I?! Now you're going to have to get hard again because I'm going to fuck my bitch for another hour at least!"

Junior was panting. Erica was startled, never expecting to have Junior cum so fast. Alexa knew that it was up to her to save the day, or the night in this case.

Alexa kissed Jamal on the lips and quietly said, "It's all good, Daddy. I'm not a religious person, but I do know how to raise the dead! If you like, I could get Junior ready for round two and you could have some fun with Erica in the meantime."

After a minute's contemplation, Jamal said, "Yeah, okay, we can switch. Erica, come over here, please, and suck my cock." Then, injecting some humor, Jamal said, "just don't make me cum too fast, young lady!"

Erica dashed into the bathroom to give her cum-dripping pussy a quick wipe with some Kleenex, then she bounded onto the bed with Jamal as Alexa slinked onto the other bed with Junior.

"First I'm going to clean up your nice cock a little," Alexa said as she began to lick Junior's softening penis with her tongue, sponging off the cum that coated it. "Mmmm, that tastes good," she said as she drew Junior into her mouth.

Erica, meanwhile, was squeezing Jamal's balls and planting little kisses all over his cock. "Mmm, such a nice, big, black cock. Junior sure takes after his dad, and that's a good thing!"

Erica and Alexa both sucked the cocks of the father and son, who each moaned in pleasure, almost in unison. Jamal was enjoying Erica's mouth so much that any anger or disappointment that he'd felt after Junior's ill-timed orgasm melted away. The more experienced Alexa knew exactly how to rub and squeeze Junior's balls as she ran her tongue up and down his cock, arousing him and causing his erection to reappear slowly but surely. It took only about 10 minutes before the young man had a hard-on. Alexa pulled her mouth off Junior and was about to holler over to Jamal that Junior had recovered when she noticed that Jamal and Erica were currently too busy to be disturbed.

Erica had climbed atop Jamal and they were chest to chest. Jamal's hand was grasping his big black cock and he was pushing it into her soggy slit. "Oh, Jamal, your cock is so good! That's it, give it to me! Fuck me!

Alexa found herself in a predicament. She had expected to be the one fucking Jamal while the two youngsters fucked one another. But, Alexa recalled that when Jamal described the "Royal Treatment" he had mentioned both men being fucked by both women.

Alexa slowed her assault on Junior's genitals and smiled at him from a foot away. "Junior, I want you to fuck me just like you fucked my daughter, but we're going to make it last because I want as much of you as I can get."

"I want you too," Junior said. Can we do it like my dad and Erica are doing it right now, with you on top?"

I'd love to be on top, Junior. Let me sit up on you so you can play with my tits while you fuck my pussy."

With that said, Alexa guided Junior into a classic cowgirl position and she took ahold of his cock and glided it into pussy. "Oh Junior, you cock is so big, and hard as a rock. I knew you'd get hard in no time. A lot of guys can't get it up so easy, but you can. You were made to fuck women!"

The hotel room was soon a cacophony of screams, moans, groans and shrieks as the two couples rutted like animals, feeding off the cries and guttural sounds being generated by each other.

"You're making me cum, Junior!" Alexa growled. "I'm cumming on your big black cock, you young fucking stud! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Almost at the same time, on the other bed, Erica began thrashing and screaming obscenities.

"Are you cumming, Erica?" Jamal shouted, plunging his cock into her faster and with more force.

"Yes! I'm fucking cumming! I'm cumming hard, Jamal. Keep it up! Keep it up! Keep fucking me! Oh yes!"

Knowing that he had brought a beautiful young white woman to a rousing climax, Jamal could not contain himself. Erica felt him stiffen and felt him plunge his cock as deep as he could before he started to grunt. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh, fuck yes!

"I'm gonna cum in you Alexa!" Junior loudly announced, wanting everyone in the room to know that he was plenty virile, in case anyone had doubts after he blew his first load in the first minute of his first intercourse.