All Comments on 'Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Good story... please don't ruin it with cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It‘s fetish not loving wifes

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, send second chapter soon ;)

Inadequate77Inadequate77almost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the mean bitchy sister to show up.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 3 years ago

That was a fantastic story. All the elements were there. Something for everyone. It was extremely well written too! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I rarely comment on stories here but the quality of Your writing, the smart dialoges and the personalities You've created are seldom to be seen in stories about chastity, denial and the works. Wether people see it categorised as fetish or loving wifes does not matter, this is one brillant story and i enjoyed it a lot. Will love to reed more of Your writings. Greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. What a magnificent story.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 2 years ago

I'll show my ignorance by making a comment on a story i haven't finished reading yet! :-}

I love where this story is going (or where i'm pretty sure it is going) but i can't believe that 1) he would have something implanted that can't be removed, for the reasons the wife mentioned, and of course 2) i don't believe there is any device that can't be removed.

I was reading a column on a life style blog/website, and the woman was talking about keeping her husband in chastity (with very infrequent let outs) but she said, do not believe there is a chastity cage that can't be gotten off with enough trying or perhaps embarrassment if one had to go to hospital or a machine shop, or just get a good metal saw and work carefully. :-}

But i am going to continue reading it and i am sure i'm going to love it!

arseman4u2arseman4u2over 2 years ago

I love the different threads you've woven together here in one story, you've got the loving husband, FLR, chastity, normal family dynamics, exhibitionism, etc.. and I felt you did a good job in giving each their due and have continued to expand upon some as the story continues!! Great Job, keep it up and keep on writing!!

CountcuckCountcuckabout 2 years ago

Great story, a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but would have been better to have more of a discussion of his being a cuckold. I would have liked to see him state he would not agree to her taking a lover. I might agree to FLR but would also negotiate firm boundries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story ...wasted opportunity at the end. True FLR would have involved his orgasm with hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES