Rhonda Ch. 01

Story Info
Rhonda dances with three men.
1.9k words
3.91
4.7k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers

There will be a series of chapter about a very sexual lady. There will be elements of incest, lesbianism, and all sorts of sexual liaisons. Each chapter will cover an encounter that she related to me, her father, as the storyteller.

Now, I was estranged from my daughter for the longest time but only for the fact that I did not know I had another child. Forty years ago, I had an affair with this married black woman while on assignment down south. It lasted for 6 months and during that time I came to fully appreciate the charms of a lady of color. I am white, five-ten, about 170 and I am 72 years old. This was obviously before the internet, and we had lost track of each other. I never knew I had a daughter until recently.

Rhonda, although she prefers Ronnie, is a mixed race, absolutely gorgeous young lady of 38. She is five-seven, about 122 and has the looks of someone 10 years younger. She has been a stripper, a flight attendant, a mother, a submissive and is adaptable to many levels of society.

Now Ronnie and I had met in a chat room online and we seemed to hit it off quickly. I had approached her because she was black, and I have always be enamored with women of color. It was shortly after that first meeting, that I realized she might be my daughter when she shared a picture of her family with me. I instantly recognized her mother as the woman I had an affair with all those years ago. I told Ronnie I might be her father and from then on she called me Daddy.

"Hey baby girl, how was your weekend?"

"Daddy, I was such a nasty girl, and I was so bad."

Ronnie, who never met a man she didn't flirt with, had gone out on Saturday Night to a local club she often frequented. The band was playing and Ronnie being her sensual self just had to get out on the floor and dance.

Soon, three older men caught her eye and invited her over to their table. Ronnie joined them and that's when the fun started. Their names (to protect the innocent) were George, Ralph and Charles. George was about 6 foot and in decent shape, probably around 55. Ralph was the tall one at 6-2 and was relatively skinny for his 50 years. Charles was 6-1 and built like an athlete at 60. He obviously worked out and kept himself in shape.

Ronnie sat between them on the couch in one of the booths. She constantly touched each of them in her flirting way. She smiled and engaged them in small talk and laughter until the band started up again. Now Ronnie loves to rub her body on men and poor George probably thought he had gone to heaven as she got real close as they danced to the beat. Her skirt had a slit up the front which allowed her to flash her thong at inappropriate times.

She got really close to George and ground her ass to his crotch. She told me she could feel his sizeable cock pressing against her ass as she pulled his arms around her. Constantly moving to the beat, poor George was getting the ride of a lifetime. His hands grabbed the bodice of her dress as they danced back to front for all to see. Ronnie loves to show off her body and she shamelessly rubbed her gorgeous booty on George. He grabbed her tight at one point and was breathing heavily in her ear. This went on a few minutes more before the song ended.

As they walked back to the table Ronnie told me she could see a wet spot in the front of George's pants and the big smile on his face. She knew she had made him come in his pants. One down, two to go. As they sat at the table talking, Ronnie eyed the two remaining men. Which one would be her next victim? She was so turned on her thong was soaked with her juices and the aroma made all three men heady with desire.

Grabbing Ralph, Ronnie led him out to the dance floor for the next round of songs. Facing each other they began to dance and grind. Their movements were like making love standing up. She ran her leg between his as his leg rubbed against her barely covered pussy. Ralph grabbed her ass and pulled her to him as they continued to do the dance of love. At one point, Ralph leaned in and started kissing Ronnie's neck. I knew from talking to her that her neck and ears were particular erogenous zones, and she tilted her head back as Ralph nibbled constantly on her neck while pulling her ass into his crotch. Again, Ronnie knew the effect her body had on a man and soon she could feel his erection swell against her pussy as he too came in his pants.

By this point in time, Ronnie was so wet and so close to coming, she could hardly stand it. Her body was screaming for relief, and she knew just how it would happen. Returning to the table with Ralph, Ronnie leaned in and whispered in Charles ear. Telling him to meet her outside in 15 minutes, Ronnie headed for the Ladies's room. Flushed and teeming with desire she sat down in one of the stalls, spread her legs and proceeded to rub her swollen clitty to make herself come.

Concentrating on her passion, she failed to hear the bathroom door open. Then, she looked up and a stunning red head with a killer body was standing there watching herself play. The woman had lust in her eyes watching Ronnie. Ronnie took her soaked fingers out of her pussy and offered the hand to the woman.

Eagerly, the woman came forward and started kissing and licking Ronnie's hand.

She told Ronnie that she had watched her make two men come in the middle of the dance floor and was so turned on she had to follow Ronnie into the Ladies room. Ronnie scooted forward on the seat and offered her pussy. The woman got down on her knees and planted her face in Ronnie's crotch. Licking and fingering her, she soon brought Ronnie to an orgasm. Satisfied for the moment, they kissed sweetly, and Ronnie wiped up the excess juices and pulled her dress back around her. She left her thong with the woman as a trophy.

Seeing Ralph and George still sitting at the table, she headed outside. Finding Charles, she pulled him in for a kiss, knowing that her pussy juices were still lingering on her lips from kissing the woman after she had made Ronnie come. Her smell is intoxicating and soon Charles was passionately kissing Ronnie as he too was fully aroused. When Ronnie saw the size of his bulge, she knew that having him make love to her would be the culmination of a very good night.

Ronnie got in her car and followed Charles to his hotel. Once they were inside the lobby, Ronnie pulled Charles in for another kiss. There were a couple of men sitting nearby in the bar and Ronnie knew they were watching her as she tongued Charles mouth. As Charles reached to pull her closer, she teased him by pulling away and heading for the elevators. As the doors were shutting on the two of them, Ronnie shifted the top of her dress and exposed one breast to the people in the bar. She grinned as she knew they had gotten flashed. Her libido was climbing and although she had just come from being licked by the redhead, she hoped the rest of the night would prove her right in her choice of men.

Opening the door to Charles suite, Ronnie strode in like she was in charge, which in actuality she was. She wanted this to be special for Charles. Nearing the center of the room, she sunk to her knees and pulled the zipper down on Charles dress pants. He stared as she aggressively removed his pants and underwear. Charles had shaved his privates which Ronnie liked. There in front of her face was a very large nine-inch cock that was just the right thickness to please her needy pussy.

She licked his balls first, watching his cock throb with need. Taking her hand, she wrapped it around his girth and started licking the head slowly. Feeling him pulse with every movement of her hand and every lick of her tongue, she knew he would not last long. She tightened her fingers around the base and held it tight until she could see his balls relax. He should be good for a while before he needed to come again.

Standing up, she undid two buttons on her dress, and it slid to the floor, leaving Ronnie standing there in all her glory. She twirled around showing off her naked ass for Charles as he quickly removed his other clothing. Standing there naked, Charles grabbed Ronnie and threw her on the bed. He had a taste of her pussy from earlier and wanted a lot more of her juices. Spreading her legs, he licked up the wetness from her thighs as he got closer to her pussy.

Ronnie being anxious for more, grabbed his head and planted his face in her crotch. Guiding him to please her pussy, she told him to lick her to at least one orgasm. His tongue and lips attacked her pussy, licking and sucking on the ripe flesh. Her hips were rising up and down as she ground against him. Charles was good to her and three orgasms later, she wanted his cock badly.

Pulling him on top of her, he sucked each nipple until they were hard. She grabbed his cock and started rubbing it against her clitty. Over and over, he tried to penetrate her pussy, but she was not letting him take control. This was her night. Finally, after a minute or so of rubbing, she positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. The initial insertion caused her to come again as he spread her pussy open with his large cock.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream as he bottomed out in her. She felt so full of cock, she lingered for the moment before she started guiding his hips to fuck her. Every smooth movement of him sent her pussy into spasms as her juices soaked their thighs.

Charles took her over and over, bottoming out and then pulling out until only the head was still trapped within her pussy lips. This dance went on for a while with the two of them concentrating on the pleasure of the moment. Their bodies were in tune as they fucked. Ronnie knew her body and knew that a big orgasm was coming. She encouraged Charles to fuck her faster and faster. He grabbed her neck in his hand and soon they were both coming as he slammed into her again and again. She screamed in lust as her pussy felt him coming. Their mixed juices soaked the bed as she squirted copiously as she came hard.

Ronnie laid there for a few minutes as Charles, exhausted for the moment rolled off her. She got up and headed for the bathroom. A quick wipe of her loins made her shiver from the contact with her clit. Yes, it had been a good night. She quickly got dressed and left the room after kissing Charles lips while he was asleep. She knew he would remember this night for a long time to come.

"Daddy, I was so bad, but it was so good."

"I am happy for you, baby girl."

To be continued.

Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers