Rhonda is Caught in Heavy Traffic

Story Info
Rhonda is rewarded for her work in golf tourney.
2.2k words
2.5
4.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fistful
fistful
4 Followers

Rhonda Is Caught In Heavy Traffic

The first Jenny Lopez Golf Tournament ended an hour ago, a huge success. National media had provided coverage. Sold-out crowds would generate a tidy profit for my Double Eagle Country Club. Smiles from Jenny and Billie-Jean, my occasional play buddies were a rich reward after working for months.

At the moment, I was trapped in traffic departing the tournament. The blank wall of the cart shed on my left, a slowly moving semi-tractor in the lane on my right; hundreds of stalled cars ahead. Weather for the tourney was mild, so I had lowered the top of my convertible. The last rays of the afternoon warming my face and the 40DD's, a gift of my mother's genes.

Hired traffic officers were merging the two lanes from the parking lot onto the narrow country lane that served the club. It would be at least a half-hour delay. I reached into my tiny Coach purse for a chiming phone. A FaceTime call from my friend with benefits who provided the little red convertible, Will.

"Rhonda, Congratulations, that was a super event. Forgive me for leaving early trying to avoid the traffic. I am probably a hundred cars in front of you."

"Hi Will, and thanks. Yes, I am waiting in the parking lot traffic. At the awards ceremony you whispered about feeling constricted? The last few weeks have busy and kept us apart too long. Are you occupied? I am not expected anywhere until after the event dinner."

Will struggling with a weak connection answered,"Jenny and B.J. aren't expecting you for an after event party? You are right, it has been too long. Since we are stuck, how about a running start with some phone play? You were stunning in that tailored blouse and skirt. No woman in the club has the shape or legs to equal yours. What color are your undies?"

"No woman equal...? He would know as the most prolific of the club gigolos. Well acquainted with the ladies single and otherwise. There was seldom a complaint from his "friends."

Will did have a few merits. Direct, polished and skilled with ample equipment. Some say size does not matter, but I vote for girth every time. In recent months, we had been occasional and discreet lovers. With busy schedules, imaginative phone play had proven fun and a practical necessity.

"Okay, Will...Here." Opening the two top buttons of the expensive linen blouse gave a familiar view of cleavage and lace edge of a nude-colored bra.

"Nice, very nice, but it is a shame to cover all that beauty."

Will was definitely a fan of the girls. Taking the hint, my hand eased inside, fingering the strap off my shoulder. At forty-six years, the girls were still perky, so "Lefty" settled only slightly as the cup was peeled down. Another button and the already stiff nipple was available for the phone camera.

"Rho, you are so hot."

On my screen, I see the lap of his fashionable faded jeans and the huge, silver belt buckle.

"Is 'Himself' interested? Show me." I wet a finger and began to tweak the erect nipple.

Will began to breathe hard. "Oh jeez you know how to get to a guy! On the right, there is a cart path to the polo grounds. I need to park because, well, you know. What color are your undies, I meant your panties."

Again checking about for uninvited fans, I shifted my phone between parted thighs. One motion pulled the matching thong aside, giving Will his favorite view of a well-trimmed patch.

"This is almost too much, is she wet, salty and musty? Taste her, tell me..."

I coolly replied, "Enough light on 'Muffy'? Turnabout is fair play. 'Himself' looks wet. Before I answer, YOU will sample Himself. No arguments, I have tasted and swallowed for you."

"Ehh, Okay, but only for you. I am parking at the polo grounds."

A minute later, the phone shows a redoubtable member magnificently erect and glistening. The phone follows a finger from the purple visage to a red face.

"Well, it is mostly nothing, slightly salty, not so bad."

Speaking down to my phone, still clinched between thighs, "See. Your hair didn't turn green. When I get to the polo grounds we share a slightly salt kiss? You seem to like the idea when we cuddle with your video."

"Now for you. A one or two-finger sample? Miss Muff is well warmed, maybe a full Muff stuff with three fingers and a wet wedding ring?"

"Rho, you're killing me...". The screen showed an engorged Himself dripping onto clenched fingers.

Using my committee-chair voice, "Hmm, I see that Himself is near a finish. I give you permission to rub one off, but you must text a picture of the results. No picture, then I will take the usual discipline. Remember last time 'Teacher' had to use her ruler because Little Willie was a bad boy."

A squeak of brakes and I noticed the semi-tractor had eased forward to be replaced by a full-sized pick-up truck and ...

my husband, Bill.

Our eyes met.

Almost shouting down from his driver's window, "Hi babe, I arrived just in time to see you leave the award ceremony. With the traffic, I had a heck of a time catching up. Hope I didn't interrupt your phone call. From the look on your face, we both were having a good time."

He opened the truck door to reveal an erect 'Big Boy'.

Curtly into the phone, "I WILL BE THERE WHEN I GET THERE." End call.

Shifting my clothes back into place then drying with a tissue. The car seat was stained enough already. Looking up to his gentle smile. Not for the first time I offered,

"Hi, Sweetie. Actually I was just making an after-event date. As we promised, I was going to call and let you know. I can cancel."

Bill, ever tolerant, "Babe,why make choices? Would a third be inconvenient for your boy or girl date? Hey, surprise me."

"The traffic is starting to move; follow me, we can ask."

A short drive along the mostly grass cart path found us at the neglected club polo grounds.

I texted Will, "Where on the polo grounds?"

"Behind the bleachers. Check your text. Finished the appetizer now hoping for the main course."

A quick check of the earlier text string included a close up of a well frosted Himself. Will had the recovery of a teenager, maybe his high-protein diet. The little red convertible rolled to a stop where he was standing next to his monster SUV.

Will immediately moved to throw open the rear hatch. Offering his hand as I slowly stepped from the damp driver seat allowing a long look up my skirt. With none of the usual pleasantries and no excuses, he guided me to sit in the open SUV hatchway, padded with a sleeping bag. He was always thoughtful of a girl's comfort.

After settling on the sleeping bag he hiked up my skirt, lifting both my knees, placing my pink tennis shoes on the edge of the door opening. Not a moment later, he was face first into my Y.

A few moments of wet slicking sounds then he came up for air. "You seem distracted," and noticed I was looking over his shoulder across the parking lot at Bill.

Turning, "Who is that?" Will asked.

Through narrowed eyes, I said, "He is invited, but no closer unless we agree that an audience adds to the fun."

"A show? Oh my god, could you get any hotter? I dream of someone watching."

I waved Bill to approach. Positioning his truck to form a semi-private triangle of cars he walked to within a few feet.

Will became uncertain.

Always assured, Bill offered, "Thanks for the invite."

Bill sat next to me, wrapping a comforting left arm around my shoulder, providing familiar support. His right hand lifted my right knee onto his muscular thigh, pets my wet patch and licked his fingers.

"Looks like you should get back to work."

Will dropped to his knees and resumed going deeper seeking Miss Clit.

My head drifted back, through clenched teeth, whispered, "I need it...now."

Bill smiled and said, "The lady is ready for something more. Can you accommodate?"

Will opened his soaked jeans.

Bill studied the display.'"The lady always prefers the best equipment."

Will approached with a beauty in hand. Probably the presence of another man causes him to fumble a bit with the entry.

"Maybe I can help. I have had some practice," offered Bill.

I am beyond stunned, when Bill reached out to grasp and guided another man home.

Continuing in a perfectly nonchalant voice, "Slowly, now, she likes it easy... at first. Looking deeply into my eyes, he gave me a kiss of a new lover.

This was more than a fantasy, being served by two skilled, considerate men at once. Bill was exploring my mouth, while I felt his fingers cupping Muff. My right hand had found Big Boy at his best, and was providing some encouragement. Will was then working at a serious tempo, finding my depths.

Bill's fingers had been resting on either side of Muffy's lips, probably rubbing against Himself, as well. At least one of his fingers moved to find Clitty.

Another personal first that would have to be duplicated. One very ample man serving my Va-jay and another skillfully teasing Clitty while devouring my mouth.

The second time today I had been caught in the middle of heavy traffic.

Bill let me breathe, as his delicious digit slipped from Miss C seeking a deeper goal.

Will's surprised look hinted that that same magic middle finger had inserted along the top of Himself. What was comfortably full before was then an amazing, stressed, stretched, wonderful almost pain. Bill's finger had found its destination.

My infrequent girlhood orgasms were usually clitoral. An older sister teased that I had polished every doorknob in the house. Man company in college was plentiful and my O's became vaginal, accompanied with rare squirting. It was only after meeting and having some"counseling' with Sara, did the elusive G-spot readily appear. Bill and I had fun searching with fingers and even a curved vibe, but the G-spot orgasm had been elusive.

The encouragement of my first love, Bill focused the excitement of a full stuffing with a memorable member. Then Bill found the mark. A jolt of electricity started deep in my Muffy, flashing through my limbs. The contractions were of an intensity I had seldom known.

Safe in Bill's arms, I gave in completely, as wave after wave stole all my strength. Just as the epic series was abating, I felt, then saw Will shudder with a groan and felt his warmth fill me.

I collapsed into Bill's embrace, I saw Will drop to his knees. Never had I been so completely satiated.

An hour or minutes, passed and I rolled my head to meet Bill's sweet and gentle kiss.

"Fun huh, babe. Glad you enjoyed it. I really wanted this for you."

Will had recovered and was returning from the back seat with a golf towel in hand.

"Everybody okay?"

Bill, helping me to stand erect, said, " Let's ask the lady."

Taking the towel in my shaking hand, looking at my soul mate, " Bill, what about you? I am still in the game if..."

"Only if your legs have recovered."

For what Bill had just given me, you bet my legs would find the strength.

Bill gestured for me to turn around with hands on the sleeping bag.

I stood, leaned on my hands inside the SUV, offering my tender, dripping self for his use.

Bill had been waiting over an hour. He slipped in to the well lubricated favorite. Unusual for for him, finishing quickly. If I was filled before, I was now truly frothy. Sitting down, the sleeping bag was sodden with my own nectar and the rewards of two healthy men.

I picked up the towel and moved to perform the necessary, when Bill stopped my hand saying,

"What about dessert?"

One of our play traditions was Bill offering a cleanup. He said he would search for any missing O's. His eager tongue often found a few lingering spasms.

Moments of loving attention to my lathered Muff did, indeed, find a couple of reluctant contractions.

"Enough!! Please no more." I was on the verge of tears from this gift of ecstasy.

A long, creamy kiss and the towel finally found use as I dried his shiny face. Will had straightened his clothes and watched as we completed sorting out the damage.

"You two are the most completely devoted couple I have ever known. Is that why you are so hot? I am so grateful to be a part of what you share. Thank you again. Until next time?" smiling he quietly left us on shaky legs embracing.

Bill guide my uncertain steps to the convertible. I looked at his caring face. " Are we still okay with sharing?" He settles me in the car, closes the door and caresses my now dampened eyes.

" My sweetheart, we have shared almost a life time of problems and successes. As long as it is safe and you enjoy it, why not some recreational play. When you feel in doubt then nothing that threatens 'Us" is worth the risk. Time to leave."

The other heavy traffic had also dissipated.

fistful
fistful
4 Followers