Rhonda Vincent and the Rage

Story Info
A beautiful orgasm for two.
1.1k words
4.59
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love performing me and that old guitar, singing, performing, pouring my heart out for a live audience. What a high some snort for it, smoke for it, stick needles in their veins for it all I need is a stage called to the spotlight once again.

I received my first guitar for Christmas when I was five other girls were playing with Barbie dolls while I was learning cords and keys. Music became a big part of my life first performing Amazing Grace at Church when I was seven. I was in the pep band, talent shows, even formed a band so we could play at parties and dances.

When I went off to university summer music festivals became a big part of my life. I would perform anywhere they would let me I was a slut to the music. The act of performing for a live audience is such a great high. I was 20 the summer I loaded my old jeep and headed to the Bill Monroe music park for a week-end of playing music, performing..

The drive was relaxing and fun down those Indiana hi-ways around those Indianapolis bi-ways to those curvy country roads through Brown County. I had my tent and camping supplies this was going to be a great week-end at the Bluegrass Festival. This annual event is held in beautiful Brown County, Indiana at the historic Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground. The Bill Monroe Bluegrass Festival is one of the longest running bluegrass festivals in the country. Rhonda Vincent and the Rage were the headliner I loved their music. I was playing the first night at seven a warn up act but I would get a pass for the week-end.

Stopping at the gate I got my pass & badge and was given a map. Finding my campsite I unloaded the jeep, set up my tent, set out the chairs. Music already playing from the stage, people wandering around, the smell of beans cooking filled the air. I passed the time playing my old guitar, I took a nap, then headed to the stage. Sound check went well people setting up their lawn chairs on the hill preparing for the show.

When I hit the first note as the lights came up I was already turned on to be performing chairs and people has far as I could see. The applause caused the usual warm feeling has my juices started to flow. What a great audience when they got up on their feet, well, that was sweet, Finishing my set, I thank the audience.

I hung around backstage listening to the other performers sipping on a cold beer. Then there she was standing at the bottom of the stairs Rhonda Vincent, yes, I was a little star struck. She is gorgeous, luscious blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, perfect breast, long legs. I just starred at her as she passed me headed to the stage.

"Your set was tight," she said in that beautiful voice of hers as she passed me.

My mind trying to catch up to what had just happened. I watched as Rhonda Vincent and the Rage took the stage they started with "When the Angels Sing" a beautiful song I loved the crowd erupting.

Watching them perform from backstage was a dream come true. Rhonda has such a stage presence she owned the crowd. As their set was winding down Rhonda said this "For are last song I would like to bring out a great young performer to help me Sing," turning to the back stage area, "Cheryle will you join me?"

Taking the stage we sang their hit song "Homecoming" my head spinning. At the end of the song Rhonda grab my hand raising our arms in the air the crowd exploding in cheers and applause. Exiting the stage Ronda still holding my hand we walk the short distance to her RV.

Once inside she embraced me kissing my soft lips, I felt Rhona Vincent's tongue in my mouth. Was I dreaming? I slipped off my flip flops and wiggled out of my faded jeans. Dropping to my knees finding my way under her dress I took my first taste of fame.

Her hands stroking my long red hair, my tongue licking and sucking her sweet pussy. Rhonda's wetness growing her beautiful moans filling my ears exciting me beyond belief. Taking her clit in my mouth sucking it while my fingers worked inside her wet pussy.

Her sweet moans becoming louder Rhonda's grip on my head becoming tighter, pulling me into her, moving to meet my fingers. She was my instrument and I was hitting all the right cords. My lust and desire driving me all I wanted was to please her.

Reaching the crescendo in she screamed pleasure what a beautiful sound filling my ears. Her climax shaking her gorgeous body as she squirted her sweet juices all over my face and tongue. Her wonderful scent was intoxicating as my own juices started flowing.

Rhonda led me through the RV into the bedroom laying me on the bed she slowly strip my eyes transfixed on her my hands rubbing my wet cunt. Her gorgeous naked body bare before me she crawled in at the bottom of the bed. Licking my little feet and toes sending shivers through my body.

Up my legs she kissed and licked as I wiggled in sweet delight. Teasing my pussy with her tongue driving up my wanton desires. Rhonda moved on up flicking my nipples and sucking my small breast in her mouth. Her toying with me driving me insane my fingers working in and out of my cunt.

Rhonda straddled my face lowering her pussy on my face rocking and riding my long tongue. An orgasm hit my little body I screamed into her pussy in delight my cute little toes curling. She braced herself on the wall with her hands ridding my mouth and tongue hard and fast.

Rhonda squealed in the throes of another beautiful orgasm her juices covering my face. Collapsing on the bed next to me, snuggling up close, we laid there in post orgasmic bliss.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth tasting her own pussy. Our naked bodies coming together, soft hands, fingers, smooth legs, little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing more sexual arousal. Lust and desire filled the room with the smell of sex.

Coming together, intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a beautiful intersection of pleasure. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, caressing, moaning, ecstasy with a magical purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined lost in time. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers deep inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion with a star, a tasteful elixir. Two young women on fire with passion and desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors.

Humping frantically, moans, squeals and sighs, tingling, orgasmic feelings building. Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the day at the Bluegrass Festival. Panting, grunting, like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, tingling all over, a beautiful orgasm for two.