Rich Man Hires Me

Story Info
Slutty escort's desires controlled by rich client.
2.3k words
4.38
10.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RICH MAN HIRES ME

I was told to reach one of the suites in Oberoi. It was the classiest suites I had been to in my experience as an escort. I was looking forward to it. My client was supposed to be a 28-year-old bearded guy, who seemed intelligent but ruthless in his photo. The kind who would kill it in board meetings. I was really hoping it did turn out to be him though, because catfishing isn't something that happens only online. Especially when the client's picture was that of a young, strong, handsome man.

In addition to the location, I was also given direct and clear orders on what I was supposed to wear and do. I had to wear a white blouse, a black A-line miniskirt, red stilettos and that's it. No bra, no stockings. Just the skirt that flared out at my thighs and rode up if I bent over even a bit, the slightly translucent white blouse I had chosen tucked into the skirt, and the heels that dug into the plush carpets of the hotel's lobby as I entered the hotel. And oh! there was one other thing - I had to wear the panties that had been sent to me. These were one of those that had a remote-controlled vibrator on them. I had put them on, and they had been pretty much silent and non-functioning so far.

As per my instructions, I had to look for a server named Antara. I found her checking in another customer, I told her what I was asked to say, that Jim had sent me here. She smiled at me, took me aside and made me sit on the lobby's sofa. She offered me a welcome drink, and asked me to wait. I waited for half an hour, sitting on the sofa with my legs crossed. My welcome drink continued to get refilled by a waiter. Each time he came to offer me a new glass, I could see the waiter hungrily but guiltily look at my breasts that showed clearly at this proximity. At 34D, they were already large enough, but since they were barely held together by a tight fitting, translucent blouse, I am sure they made quite the picture.

The welcome drink he served me was a hard cocktail, that hit me as soon as I drained the first glass. 2 glasses later Antara returned, this time with a room key. But she asked me to wait for a message. And just as she was talking to me, that's when it happened. My panties began vibrating. They rubbed against my clit just right, and I had to squeeze my legs together as the speed started going up. The waiter came in to offer me another drink, he hungrily stared at my cleavage, and this time slightly smiled at me as I bit my lip. He probably knew what was happening down there, probably not. But right then all I could I think of while I took the drink from him was cumming. And just as abruptly as it had started, it stopped.

My clit yearned for more, my pussy was wet. I wish I could just finger myself to an orgasm, but I couldn't. I was seated in the main lobby buzzing with people around. I drained the glass I had in my hand and took deep calming breaths. I started thinking - it was a remote-controlled underwear. It would not have a very wide range - the person controlling them had to be somewhere around. I took a couple of sips, and started looking at the people sitting nearby, trying to figure out which one had my control. Almost as if to punish me for being curious, the panties started vibrating again, this time at a higher speed. It made me squirm and squeeze my legs even tighter. I was trying hard not to moan out loud and touch my pussy right there.

Just then I got the client's message: Now.

The panties continued to vibrate and tease my clit as I got up. I fumbled and dropped my purse. I bent down to retrieve it and I gasped a bit as the panties moved position and hit my clit even more directly. I was sure my pussy was so wet now that it had started dripping. I just hoped my skirt wouldn't show a wet patch as I stood up. I felt the waiter's eyes on me as I looked around. I called for the same waiter to take me to my room. I followed him as he led the way through the area that hosted 4 elevators. I could see him steal glances at me all through our ride to the 11th floor.

My clit continued to be teased through out, I was so wet by then that had it not been for the job I had to do, I'm sure it would have been fun to give the waiter way more than a glance and have him fuck me right there in the elevator. But I was here at the orders of my rich client, and it would be a major loss if I didn't please him.

The waiter showed me the way to room 1903. The vibration stopped. I smiled a thanks and opened the door to the room. It was pitch black inside, with a soft golden glow in the distance. I entered and took a few steps inside and the door closed behind me. The suite had a large seating area, a double bed and a bathtub. My phone beeped with a message: Put on the blindfold on the bedside table and wait for me on the bed. On all fours. No touching yourself. No cumming until I say so.

This man sure liked his kinks. But blindfold and doggy kinda seemed vanilla after the whole scene so far. I put on the black blindfold and got into position and waited for my new Daddy.

I waited with the alcohol inside me really doing its magic now. I was high and horny, I could feel my wet pussy dripping now, ready to be thoroughly fucked. The room was silent for a while. And then I could hear the door open. I hear your shoes across the floor of the suite, until they stop somewhere near the bed. I hear you unbuckling your belt and it sends a shiver down my spine. I have all my senses on alert as I waited on the bed, on all fours, with my ass in the air and boobs straining against my blouse.

I hear you say, "Perfect", and feel you run your hand up my leg. You slowly trace your fingers along my thigh, press onto the panties slightly and I hear you turn on the vibrator again. This time I let myself moan out loud and arch my back as you continue torturing my clit. You stop abruptly but resume just as I start finding my breath again. You enjoy seeing me squirm like that and I beg you to fuck me. "Fuck me Daddy, and please let me cum for you. Please let me cum Dadddy, aaaaaah yes yes." I start twerking my ass in the air in an attempt to make it rub me hard enough to make me cum, and you spank my ass with your belt. I stop.

You continue torturing my clit for a few more seconds and you stop. You trace your hand on my butt and rub the spot where the belt hit me. I can feel your lips as you lick the skin there and I get hungrier for your tongue. I want your tongue on my clit Daddy, and down my pussy. I want you sucking on my juices. I start moving my hips so my pussy can reach your lips and you spank me on my ass again. This time even harder. I stop moving and you put your hands under my skirt and pull off my panties. My clit's now sore and wet, and it feels cold as it suddenly gets exposed to the cold air. I can feel you positioned behind me on your knees. I imagine I'd get fucked soon, but instead you just order me to push my ass higher up in the air. I do that, expecting your dick to start fucking me now, but instead you repeatedly smack my sore pussy with your hand and then start sucking on it.

You nibble on my pussy's lips and rub my clit, and smack it. It's hard not to cum right there while your tongue dives deep into my pussy. 'Yes yes yes, keep doing that, aaah that feels so gooood, please let me cummm Daddy, please let me cum aaaaahh' But just when I am on the brink of an orgasm you stop and you order me to turn around and sit on my knees. I do as I am told. You tie my wrists together with a rough rope. I feel you kneel in front of me and you start unbuttoning my top. You kiss my neck, sending shivers down me. You open two of the top buttons and bite the skin that each of them exposes. I moan with each bite, wanting more.

You pull my breasts out of my half open top and they spill out. I can feel you start sucking on them and kneading them with one hand while you start finger fucking me with the other. I keep asking for more 'yes Dadddy, I love what you're doing to me.' You bite my boob and I cry out - 'aaah that hurts'. And you say 'that's punishment for making the waiter want more. Your boobs are only mine to see, do you get that, slut?'

'Yes, Daddy, I am sorry Daddy. I am only your slut Daddy, only yours to use however'

That's when you pull my face up and kiss me. I hungrily kiss you back, and take your tongue in my mouth, asking for more, wanting to please you more. You bite my lower lip and strangle me and I stop kissing as I start gasping for air. I start panicking and that's when you release my neck but push your cock down my throat just as I am trying to swallow some air again. I can feel your cock fucking my mouth, you hold my head and push it up and down the cock.

I quickly compose myself and start pleasing you. Your cock tastes sooo good, I love taking you deep inside. I try to take you down my throat as much as I can and it feels so hot to have it touch the back of my mouth. I can feel the length and girth of your huge cock and it only makes me want it even harder for my pussy to swallow. You keep fucking my mouth for a bit, I can hear you grunting with each thrust inside my mouth.

You then stop, untie my wrists and order me to sit on your lap. I can't see you but you guide me to your lap and I can feel your cock standing erect between us and again, I beg you to fuck me. 'Your cock is so huge Daddy, I want it deep inside my pussy. I want to ride your large cock Daddy, I want to cum on your huge cock. Please let me please you Daddy.'

And you say nothing, but pick me up a bit and guide your cock into my pussy and I sit down on it. It enters me fully in one swift motion and I moan out loud as I cum on to your cock finally. Your cock stretches out my pussy and fills me up so completely, and you wait until I settle down a bit from my orgasm. You start moving my hips a bit while you nibble on my boobs and my throat, and I get the cue. I start riding your cock, slowly at first but then I pick up the speed. I put my hands on your shoulders and my boobs bounce in your face as my pussy starts going up and down your cock. You help me go even faster and start thrusting from under too. I can feel you working up an orgasm, and then you make me stop.

You make me sleep on my back and pull my legs into the air and hold my feet over your shoulders, and start fucking me again. This way you start going in even deeper and I can feel nothing but tour huge cock pounding away at me, while clutch at the bedpost for support. You start picking up a rhythm and keep fucking me faster still, until you stop again.

I beg you to let me fuck you Daddy, but you pull out of me. 'You're my dirty slut and I will fuck you like one', you say.

You roughly push me into the bed again, this time with my ass in the air, and start fucking me from behind. You loop what feels like a tie around my neck like putting a leash on me, and strangle me again while spank my butt, as you start fucking me harder, and deeper. You pull in with each thrust and I keep crying out loud. I ask you to fuck me harder, harder faster and deeper, and to cum inside me. I want my pussy dripping with your cum Daddy, make me dirty Dadddy, fuck me harder, fuck me like an animal. Yeahhhhhhhh, aaaaah aaaaaaaah aaaaahhh yes, fuck me dadddy, yesa aaahahhh.

And you spank me once more on my ass, harder this time and fuck me with deeper faster thrusts and you push your cock deep inside me one last time and pull my pussy towards you as cum deep inside me. You pull out of me and leave me panting for breath. You leave the room and my phone beeps: 'I am done with you. You may leave when you're ready. Your fees have been transferred to your account. Until next time, slut'

That's when I realized, I never even got to see the man who just fucked me. But I'll never forget his cock. I can only hope I'm hired for it again.