Rich's Family Fun: Freshman Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally woke up around noon feeling less sick and my head clearer.

I went into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and saw Steph and Sherry out by the pool in a 69. I had no desire to join them. I poured a bowl of Frosted Flakes to eat. I thought about Kara, the girl I had been dating on campus. I had told her about Sherry right before spring break. Kara asked me to leave Sherry to be with her exclusively. I thought about how much more I liked Kara than Sherry on a personal and emotional level. I realized my drunken thoughts were accurate, that Sherry was a great fuck buddy but we didn't connect on the important things in life.

At that point I texted Kara.

Hey honey, where are you? Any chance I can join you for the rest of break?

I was shocked when I got an immediate response.

I'm with some friends in Miami, but am bored of the partying, I'd love for you to come here. But aren't you busy with Sherry and her family?

I kept my answer short.

I'm breaking up with Sherry, long story. You're the one I want to be with. Hopefully I'll be out there tomorrow as I'm not sure if I can get a last-minute flight today.. Let me go to start working on it.

She wrote back.

I want to be with you too. Can't wait to see you.

After that I went to work on trying to get a flight and found one for 7 p.m. that would get into Miami around midnight. I booked the ticket, texted Kara the flight details and then went to take a shower and pack my bag.

After getting dressed I walked out poolside and spoke to them.

"Sherry, we're over," I said. "I don't love you. It was probably more lust than love because the sex was so great. Steph, thank you for being a wonderful hostess and for being the sexiest, most skilled woman I have ever been with. Staying here would be toxic for me. I have an Uber picking me up soon so I can go to the airport and leave. Sherry your ticket home is still with your bag."

Sherry jumped up from her chair still naked and was crying as she ran over to hug me.

"Joe!" she sobbed. "Don't leave me, I love you so much. You're the one I want to be with."

She tried to kiss me and I gently pushed her away.

"You have a strange way of showing it," I said. "Fucking your brother after I said how angry and hurt that would make me."

I turned and started to walk away before they could see the tear in my eye.

"Fucking hypocrite!" Sherry yelled at me. "You bang my mom and my aunt in front of me without asking me how I feel about it. Although it bothered me to see that, I knew it was just sex."

"That's the problem," I said without turning around. "I want a relationship that's more than just sex. I've realized I want commitment and you can't give that to me. Goodbye."

I walked away, got in the Uber and didn't look back. Even after confessing to Kara all that went on that first day she still wanted to be with me. It was a wonderful break and we continued dating for the rest of the semester and the following year.

I had to block Rich's whole family on my cellphone and take action against them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the way they were slandering and harassing me.

Last I heard Sherry transferred to Richie's college, got into the sorority he'd been fucking. Now she fucks him and her sorority sisters on a regular basis. She and Rich still fuck Steph on the weekends. But Sherry's happy that she and Rich are fucking each other and people their own age.

12