Rick Tells Pete Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suckles him gamely, eagerly, but is soon overwhelmed by his size and chokes, gags and pulls away. Patiently, he waits for her to try again, watching as she licks and laps at the long string of precum oozing from his joint. He strokes her hair, pushing it back as she again sucks him deep into her throat, purring as he feels her tongue throbbing against the underside of his overheated flesh. Finally, he pulls her up and kisses her again.

As they kiss, he begins to lay her out on the straw, stroking and touching her body, relishing the curve of her breasts and hips. With her flat on her back, he moves over her, touching and tweaking her breasts, pinching her, licking her. And then even as he gently kisses her, he pushes a finger into her already wet cunt.

"Ohhhhh, Rick!" she yelps, jumping at his touch.

"You like that, Alice? Tell me you like it."

"Rick . . . oh, my god . . ."

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby, you won't believe it."

He slides another finger into her clit, gently working it until it grows thick with juice. And then while still watching her face he bends down and sticks his tongue deep inside her cavity. Alice cries out.

"Rick!"

Whipsawed by the sudden intrusion of his tongue, Alice is thrown into full orgasm. The woman has never felt anyone ream her like this, his tongue undulating like the folds of a snake. Rick, thoroughly enjoying her reaction, grabs her hips and holds her down as he continues to stimulate her. Alice cries and bucks, and then moans as waves of electricity buffet her body. Finally, when the climax starts to settle down, Rick pulls her to him and plants another kiss on her lips, allowing her to taste the sweetness of her own juices.

"Like that, Alice? You taste good, like peach jam."

She tumbles back on the straw, gently panting.

"You . . . you taste good too," she murmurs and then curls around, reaches for his cock and again begins sucking. Rick groans deeply at how good it feels.

Impatient now to feel her warm pussy on his dick, Rick crawls between her legs and begins positioning himself so he can push inside. Alice breathes deeply, anticipating the intense sensation to come. Separating her legs, he penetrates her, her wracked body offering little resistance to the brash young intruder. Alice shudders and a low deep moan rises from her throat.

The keen warmth of her clit beckons him further. He moves deeper into her channel until a sudden strangled cry escapes her lips.

"Oh, Rick!"

He pauses, allowing her to adjust to her new master.

"Damn, you feel good," he mutters, his hand gently pinching her tit. "I can't believe how good you feel. Fuck, I want you so much . . ."

He continues to stroke and soothe her, watching as her heaving chest settles down. And then with one strong push, his cock disappears inside her and he breathes a sigh of relief. Even as he continues to tweak her breasts his dick comes to life and begins to vibrate inside her. Soon the vibration becomes pulses and the pulses become grinding strokes that thoroughly ream her pussy. Alice bucks and twists as a flame of desire rises inside her.

Rick can feel her responding to him and he leans forward, catching the friction of her movements on his cock.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Alice. That's it, baby. Spear yourself on my dick."

"Oh my god. It's so deep . . ."

Rick bends down and brushes her mouth in a brief kiss as his young mancock begins fucking her in earnest. He continues to nuzzle and lick her, murmuring soft words of encouragement, as heavy groans of desire steadily rise out of her. Alice holds onto him and lifts her body up to meet his ever-increasing fuckstrokes.

"Damn, you're so hot," he grunts as he literally rains down hammer blows into her sizzling pussy, now running thick with her juices. As he goes on licking her, he can both smell and taste her, and the scent of their mutual lust begins to fill the stall. Alice's gasps meet his grunts, and she thrusts her legs up high across his hips.

His hand slides under her and pulls her up to him, and he fucks harder, hungry to feel even more of her riding his dick. His fingers dig into her sweaty body. And not just Alice, but Rick too is glistening with a fine sheen of sweat that coats his entire body. It is the ever-growing smell of sweat and sex that spikes them both, and sends their sense reeling.

Rick continues to trail his tongue down her neck to her chest, thoroughly relishing the tasty dew coating her glowing skin. Finally he clamps down his mouth over the dark erect tit of her right breast and sucks eagerly. Alice shudders and cries out at the sudden sensation which sends a sharp pang of electricity throughout her body.

"Ooooooooooo . . . Rick!"

Rick catches and holds her as she cums, again mumbling assurances in her ear. He starts moving in her again as she seems to calm down, but is caught off guard when she suddenly trips into yet another orgasm, this one even more intense than the last. As she shakes underneath him, he is caught up in it too, her spasming clit convulsing and tightening around his cock. Rick yelps loudly and then groans as the hot cum starts churning in his balls.

"Oh, fuck, Alice!"

He jerks forward and starts cumming inside her, blowing a tremendous load of spunk into her ripe pussy. Alice clings to him, gasping, as his throbbing member fills her to overflowing with liquid heat.

They lay together drowsily in the musty straw of the stall for some time before Alice suddenly sits bolt upright and exclaims.

"Oh, my God, it stopped raining!"

"Yep, a little while ago," he comments, still languishing on the soft mat of straw. "Finally blew over."

"Why didn't you say something?"

He laughs. "Well, see, I was kinda busy at the time, in case you hadn't noticed. Besides, it's way hotter if you think there's a storm raging outside, isn't it?"

"Oh, my god, Rick. I thought . . . I mean I thought . . ."

"What difference does it make? So we made our own storm in here, didn't we?"

"Oh, my God," she groans, shaking her head. "What have we done?"

He grins impishly. "Don't you remember?"

"Now, you listen to me, you wicked little boy. This . . . here . . . was a mistake, an awful, terrible mistake, and we must never speak of it again. Do you understand?"

"Sure, baby, if that's the way you feel."

She gags. "And don't ever call me that. Oh my, God, if I had to fall, why did it have to be with you, of all people?"

"Oh, come on, Alice. We were just keeping it in the family. What's wrong with that? I happen to think it makes it sexier, and you have to admit it was pretty hot."

"That's what I mean, Rick. We can't be talking like that-ever."

"Well, fine. But it was still damn hot."

He lets his fingers wander over to her hand and stroke it. She snatches it away.

"I can see I'm not going to be able to trust you."

"You can trust me, I know how to keep my trap shut. Look, Alice, you're not first, uh, married lady I've diddled with, not even the first on our block. And you don't see me running around blabbing about it, do you? Believe me, I know how to keep a secret. And besides, if Dad ever found out, I'm pretty sure he'd literally kill me. So don't worry. I won't breath a word."

"Good, good," she says, breathing a sigh of relief. She starts to get to her feet. "Um, I guess we should get back."

"Why?" he says, reaching for her arm, pulling her back. "So what are you rushing back too, in such an all-fired hurry? We were just lying here, enjoying each other, talking. What's the harm in hanging out for a little while?."

"Well, I suppose it would be OK, for a little while," she says, lying back into the straw. "It is rather nice here. Relaxing. But mind you, Rick , this . . . thing . . . can never happen between us again."

He extends his hand. "Sure, baby. So friends, then?"

"Yes, friends," she agrees, taking his hand.

Rick's hand holds onto hers and doesn't let it go. He lightly fingers it.

"Damn, Alice, your hands are nice, smooth, soft. Like you: you're nice and soft all over."

He lifts up and slowly snakes his way over to her, and then touches her breast. She gasps softly and makes no attempt to stop him. Seconds later, he climbs over her and starts to kiss her.

"What do ya say, Alice: one more for the road?' His fingers slither down her warming body.

"Rick, we shouldn't . . ." she says, still making no attempt to stop him.

"I know, baby, but I can't help it."

"Oh, my God . . ." she breathes as his warm body descends onto her. The sweetness of his touch already has her aching to feel him inside her again. She can't believe how weak-willed she has become.

"OK. One more time won't hurt. But this is the last time, young man."

"Sure, baby. The last time."

************

Late Friday evening, Pete is in the tiny kitchen of Rick's apartment. He peers into a large paper grocery bag, then pulls out a cake container, a pie, and a bin of homemade cookies. As he takes them over to Rick's small dinner table, his older brother abruptly enters from the bathroom, still wet and naked from a shower he has just concluded. Rick brandishes a large bath towel and begins drying his thick mat of curly hair as he peers at his brother.

"Hey, bro, did I hear the door just now?"

"Jeez, Rick, do you ever wear clothes in here?"

"Sometimes yeah and sometimes no. What's it to you?"

"I swear, Rick. You're a pig."

"Oink! Oink!" snorts Rick, leering at his brother. "Dang, boy, is that food I see?"

"I'll say. Mom was just here, and she dropped off all sorts of goodies for our thing tonight. Hey, check this out!" Pete reaches into the bag.

The boy hauls out a big plastic container laden with a number of thick sandwiches inside.

"Roast beef, ham, turkey and cheese: Mom went crazy with the sandwiches!"

"Let me get a good look at that," Rick says, coming over and examining the sandwiches. "You're not fucking kidding. Looks like she packed enough to feed a fucking army."

"Not just this, but get a load of all the sweets she sent: a cake, a pie, homemade chocolate chip cookies. She must have been in the kitchen baking all afternoon."

Rick grins, tosses the towel over his shoulder, and makes a beeline for the table where he retrieves one of the cookies and promptly wolfs it down.

"Damn, these are the bomb. Who says it's not nice to have a woman around the house?"

"Well, you, for one—at least you used to."

Rick snorts. "Ancient history, my man. I haven't said that in ages."

"Nope, not since you started hanging out with Mom and doing that bicycling thing. So what is that all about?"

"Natural goodness, little brother. Pure natural goodness and a big heart. I took pity on her. Besides, I thought it might come in handy when we wanted to do a thing—like this—and needed some dynamite home cooking to finish it out. Um, what exactly is this thing we're doing again?"

"Jesus, Rick, do you ever listen?" snaps Pete, irritated. "I've told you three times. We're having a movie night—just Dad and me and you."

"OK, that's cool. Nothing on the sports channel then?"

"Rick, we are not doing a sports night. I told you—remember? We're bringing back movie night, like we used to do every Friday when we were kids. Dad, Mom, you and me: we would gather around the tube, munch on snacks, watch movies, and laugh and talk together. Don't you see: This is a great way to build on that idea of yours about getting Dad back involved with us kids again."

"Well, look at you, little brother," Rick says with an approving grin. He reaches out and ruffles his brother's hair. "It good to see you're actually paying attention when I talk."

"I think you were right about Dad wanting to connect with us more. He seemed genuinely excited about reviving movie night."

"When are you going to learn, little brother: I am always right," Rick says, reaching for another cookie.

"For God's sake, Rick, would you please put something on? Seeing you standing there with wet hair eating cookies in the raw is starting to creep me out."

Rick laughs and then shakes his hair at his brother just as he did with Alice. "Yes, ma'am, Miss Prudence Goodbody. Wouldn't want to creep you out . . . now would we?"

He goes to the back bedroom area and pulls some underwear out of a dresser drawer and starts pulling them on.

"By the way, Pete, why are we having this movie thing here rather than in the house? The big TV is in there."

"Yeah, but this is the girl's night to watch Scandal, or something like that. Besides, I wanted a place just for us guys to hang out. This place is perfect."

"Yeah, I guess. But, uh, I may not be able to stay," says Rick sheepishly while pulling on a t-shirt and shorts.

"What? No, Rick, you can't cut out. I mean, like this is your idea."

"Well, not exactly. More like yours."

"Dammit, you know what mean. This whole idea about reconnecting with Dad: it's totally your fucking idea. Now you're bailing on me? I don't believe this."

"OK, now hold on, don't go freaking out," Rick says, sliding on some sandals and approaching a very pissed-off looking Pete. "First of all, I said I might not be able to stay—nothing's for certain. Some of my boys called this afternoon and said they were gonna check out a new hot spot downtown tonight. They invited me, but I didn't say for sure I was gonna go. So settle down, will ya? I might go, I might not. But if I do, I probably won't head out until after this movie thing is over."

"Dammit, Rick, you make me so mad sometimes."

"You know, Pete, we've talked about this tendency of yours to fly off the handle before. You gotta learn how to roll with the punches—like I do."

"I don't always fly off the handle. In fact, lately, I think I've been handling my handle very well, thank you very much."

Rick studies his younger brother. "Now what does that mean?"

"It doesn't mean anything," Pete says, answering a little too quickly.

Rick grins. "Meaning it definitely does mean something. You wouldn't happen to be hiding something from your big bro, would you, my man?"

"Like I'd tell you."

"Oh, you'll tell," Rick says, flashing an evil grin. He grabs his little brother, wraps him in a bear hug, and then starts tickling him unmercifully. After several minutes of this torture, Pete breaks free and throws up his hands.

"Enough. Jeez, I surrender. But you can't repeat a word of this—OK?"

"Yeah, like who am I gonna tell? Come on, Pete. Cough it up."

"OK, so like a couple of days ago, I was in the shower, minding my own business, doing absolutely nothing, when out of the blue I heard somebody in there with me."

"In the shower?"

"No, you idiot. In the bathroom. It was Jan. She had snuck in while I wasn't looking so she could indulge her favorite pastime: spying on me."

Rick laughs heartily. "Spying on you naked. You've got to give the girl credit: she's got balls."

"Well, not exactly. But I'm telling you, Rick. You would've been proud of how I handled it. I didn't throw a fit, didn't even throw her out. I just stayed cool."

"Well, look at you, little brother. Acting all grown up. So if you didn't throw her out, what did you do?"

"Well, I, uh, talked to her. Turns out Jan was having man trouble. Can you believe it: She's finally found somebody she likes."

Rick shrugs. "Sure—why not? Jan's not half-bad looking, in a skinny, geeky, nerdy kind of way. She just needs to find the right nerd."

"I think she already has. There's this guy in her class who's been trying to date her, but she's so spooked, she's been turning him down. And the thing is he seems perfect for her."

"Jeez, I hope you told her to get her ass in gear and not let a good thing slip away."

Pete chuckles. "I did, I told her that. But I'm not kidding about the spooked part, Rick. She was so totally weirded out by the situation she didn't know what to do."

Rick meanders over to the sandwich container, pries it open, and fishes out a roast beef sandwich. But before he can bite into it, Pete swoops in and grabs it from him.

"Oh, no, you don't. If I let you, you'll totally fill up before the movie even begins."

Rick sneers. "Since when has one lousy sandwich enough to fill me up? Now, gimme that!"

He snatches back the sandwich and takes a big bite of it.

"Damn, this is good. Remind me to thank Alice. But, go on. Tell me the rest of the story."

"OK, so I tried bucking her up; you know, giving her encouragement. But that didn't really seem to work. So I, um . . . I, uh . . ."

Rick stops munching and gives at his brother searching look.

"Wait a minute. Are you telling me that you . . . and Jan . . . fuck!"

He grins and lets loose with a huge laugh. Pete looks embarrassed.

"Well, um, y'see, we, uh . . ."

"Dammit, boy, you fucked her! Humped her, hooked her, hooched her, shagged her! Petey, boy, I'm proud of you! Didn't think you had it in you."

"Me neither. I am gay, after all."

Rick snickers. "Well, technically, it sorta makes you bi—like me and Dad. But, hey, kid, if you want to cling to that gay stuff, go right ahead. But seeing as how this was your first girl, how was it?"

"Mind blowing. Nerve wracking. I don't think I can do that again. She is my sister, after all."

"Step-sister. I keep telling you it's not really the same thing. But if you want to think of her as your sister—why not? I always did like the idea of keeping it in the family."

"Jesus, Rick, you are so depraved. But it did seem to do her some good. After it was over, she couldn't wait to run out and give that guy Ryan a call."

"Way to go, Pete! You are now officially a chip off the old block: swinging both ways. So now that you're getting with the program—keeping it in the family, that is—let me ask you a question. Did you give some thought to what I said to you last weekend?"

"Um, which part?"

Rick gives his brother a knowing look and then ambles over to the table to take a look at the sweets.

"OK, so what kind of pie is this supposed to be?"

"I'm not sure. Apple, maybe."

"What d'ya say we cut it and find out?"

Rick goes in search of a knife in the kitchen with Pete following behind.

"Rick, what did you mean by that?" the boy says as Rick pulls out a knife from a drawer, finds a paper plate in the cupboard and goes back to the table. He is obviously in no hurry to answer Pete's question.

"Hey, bro, you want a piece?" Rick says, slicing into the pie.

"Rick, come on. Stop messing around and tell me what you meant."

"Y'know, kid, I thought you'd probably figure it out," Rick says flashing a Cheshire cat smile. "But that's OK, I'll tell you: I want you to give Dad some of that special attention that only you can."

Rick digs into the pie and shovels a big piece into his mouth.

"Damn, this is good."

"For chrissake, Rick," Pete says flabbergasted. "You want me to . . ."

"Precisely, little brother. Like only you can."

"You want me to seduce Dad!"

"Well, yeah. What did you think I meant?"

"I didn't . . .You're . . . unbelievable."

Rick snickers and shrugs. "I'm unbelievable? Hey, I'm not the one with the hots for Dad. Face it, Pete. You've been looking for an excuse to jump his bones for years. Now here's your chance."

"I do not, um . . ."

"OK, fine, I get it. Putting the moves on your own dad is like a pretty huge deal. It's big. It's scary. It's kinky. And even if most gay dudes wouldn't dare try it, I kinda suspect most of them would if they had the cojones to pull it off. But you, Pete. Sweet little Pete, I've got faith in you."

1...456789