Ricky's Story Pt. 19

Story Info
Ricky and Zach have another double date with the girls.
1.5k words
4.47
3k
4
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Ricky's Story Part 19

The first two classes were normally boring. My third class was math with Mr. Janus. I sat looking at him throughout the class, my eyes checking out the front of his pants. His cock was what I would call smallish to normal size, his belly slightly overhung his belt, and his head was nearly bald. All during class, he'd look at me from time to time and I did see a grin on his face when he did.

When class was over, he bolted out the door quickly. I went to his office and knocked on the door and opened it. He was sitting behind his desk. "Close the door and lock it, Ricky," he ordered me.

I did as he instructed. Looking at me with a smile, he then said, "Take your clothes off. All of them. I want you naked."

When I hesitated, he held up his phone with the photo on it.

"What would your family and friends say if they saw this picture?" he said. "Now get those clothes off."

So standing in the middle of his office, I stripped, laying my clothes on a chair. Finally, I stood nude in front of him.

"Very nice," he said, looking me over. "Now come around here."

I walked around to his side of the desk as he pushed his chair back. He had removed his pants and underwear, his cock hard and sticking out below his belly. He pulled me over in front of him and ordered me to lie down on his desk.

When I did, he stood, grabbed my legs, and lifted them high into the air. Stepping forward, he pushed his cock into me.

"Be quiet, you little slut," he ordered as I gasped. He then proceeded to fuck me, hard and fast. It wasn't long until he shoved into me and shot his load. Although my cock was hard, I did not get an orgasm from his fucking. I was still hard.

After a moment to catch his breath, he sat in his chair. Still holding my legs high in the air, he came forward sitting, and surprised me by pushing his face between my ass cheeks. I felt his tongue digging into me, his tongue scooping out his cum. I moaned lightly and let him continue until he was satisfied he got most of it.

"Delicious," he said, raising his head and looking at me

My cock was still hard and he leaned over and took it in his mouth and started sucking. It didn't take long. Soon I shot my load into his mouth which he swallowed.

Letting my legs go and standing, he pulled his pants up and got dressed. Looking at me lying on his desk, he took out his phone and took another photo. Then he said, "Get dressed and leave. I'll let you know when I need you again."

I walked around his desk, picked up my clothes, and dressed. When done, I left his office and headed to the cafeteria.

I saw Zach sitting with Mia and Sara. I joined them. We all had a fun conversation, recalling our double date. Then I told them my parents wouldn't be home until later that evening and I'd have my house to myself. The girls giggled and we made plans to get together after soccer practice.

I usually get home after practice after four in the afternoon and my parents get home at about five, not leaving me much home-alone time. But today with their meetings with the bankers, they wouldn't be home until eight at the earliest. That gave the four of us a couple of hours to play.

Walking into the house, the girls held each other in a deep kiss while Zach and I did the same. I then led everyone upstairs, walking into my room. I showed the girls the guest bedroom and asked them to clean it up when they were done.

I walked back through the connecting bedroom and found

Zach was already naked, lying on my bed, stroking his hard cock. Looking at me with a smile, he said, "Get those clothes off."

I quickly stripped off my clothes and joined him on the bed, falling into his arms for a deep, passionate kiss. Zach was running his hands up and down my back and ass while I grasped his hard cock in one hand.

Pushing Zach over onto his back, I started kissing down his body. Over his neck and shoulders, down his chest. Kissing and lightly biting each nipple. Down his belly, letting the tip of his cock bump my cheek.

Looking up at him, my hand wrapped around his cock, giving him a smile and kissing the tip, tasting his precum. With Zach looking at me, I slid my mouth down his cock, taking it into my mouth. Then slowly up and down his cock I went, sucking as he watched.

Finally, Zach reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling me up off of his cock. "I want your ass," he said to me, "Get on."

So I straddled him, sitting down on his cock, feeling it push into me. Sitting straight up, my hands on my thighs, I rode his cock, up and down, sliding my ass on his cock, my cock flopping up and down as I bounced on him.

It didn't take long. Soon Zach gave a loud grunt and shoved up into me and shot a big, warm load. I gasped, sitting on him, feeling him shooting deep in me. I just sat there on him, enjoying the feeling of him in me.

"Excuse us," I heard Mia say. I looked back over my shoulder and the two girls were standing in the doorway, naked.

"Can we get something to drink?" Sara asked.

"Sure," I said, smiling at them, "There is soda in the fridge."

"Bring us back some, too," Zach added as the girls left.

I leaned down and gave Zach a kiss then rolled off of him onto my back. Looking down at my hard cock, Zach said, "Sorry I got off so fast. You didn't get a chance to cum."

He sat up beside me and grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it. Then the girls walked in carrying four glasses of soda. Sara handed Zach one, who stopped stroking me. Mia sat her two glasses down on the table and sat beside me opposite Zach.

"Let me do that," Mia said, wrapping her hand around my cock and she started stroking. She jerked me off while Zach and Sara watched until I finally shot my load onto my belly. The girls giggled and Zach smiled as I collapsed back, spent.

"We should think about getting cleaned up soon," I said.

"Spoilsport," Sara said sticking her tongue out.

The girls went back to the guest bedroom. After drinking some soda, I stood and took Zach's hand, and led him to the bathroom. I turned on the water and once it warmed, I pulled him into the shower with me. As we washed each other with soapy hands, I glanced over and saw the girls on their bed. Sara had her face between Mia's legs who was obviously enjoying it, squirming and moaning.

As I ran my soapy hand over Zach's cock, it hardened. Smiling at him, I squatted down and took it into my mouth. Playing with his balls, I began sucking up and down his cock. He put his hand on my head, thrusting his hips to my face. I felt his balls tighten and I was rewarded with a load of his cum, which I eagerly swallowed.

Rising, we kissed and turned off the water. As we dried off, I walked into the girl's room, they were now lying together in each other's arms. "I'm starving," I said as I stood there naked, drying my hair, "I'll order us a pizza. Get dressed and make the bed."

I walked back to my room, and Zach was already getting dressed. I helped him make my bed and got dressed. We headed downstairs with the girls.

Soon, the doorbell rang and I got our pizza from the delivery guy. We took it to the kitchen and sat around eating and talking. Everyone was happy and contented. My parents walked in, smiling at us eating our pizza.

As we finished, I asked my mother if I could use her car to drive everyone home. So all four of us piled into the car and I drove off. After dropping everyone off at their house, I returned home. After a short talk with my parents, I headed upstairs to bed.

Lying on my bed, naked, I checked my phone. I had a text from Uncle Luke.

"Got to my base, wish I was still there," he messaged.

"I miss you so much," I sent back, "Lying here naked wishing you were here."

I rolled over and went to sleep. Tomorrow was another day.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers