Ricky's Story Pt. 20

Story Info
Ricky spends time with Mr Coleman.
1.7k words
4.56
2.4k
3
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky's Story Part 20

The next day was what I would call a normal day for me. Getting up and walking around my room, naked, with a hard cock, I checked my phone for messages. Sure enough, I had one from Ron telling me he'd pick me up to drive me to school.

After walking around my room for a bit, making sure Mr. Clark next door got a nice show if he was watching, I headed for a nice long, hot shower. I knew Mr. Clark could see right through my room into my shower, so I continued my little show. I stroked my hard cock and eventually shot my load. Drying off and walking back into my room, I noticed a new message on my phone.

"Thanks for the show," the message said, it was from Mr. Clark, "I do want that ass again soon."

I smiled and waved over toward his house, turned around, and shook my ass at him. I did like to tease. Then I got dressed and headed downstairs. After a quick breakfast and I went outside just as Ron drove up.

We made our stop behind the strip mall where I gave Ron a warm, sloppy blowjob. Then it was off to school. The day was pretty normal and boring actually. I received a text from my mother after class telling me they would be home a bit late and could I make dinner for myself.

At soccer practice, I told Zach about having some free time but he was going to be busy, it was his mother's birthday and they had plans.

After practice as I started to walk home, a car pulled up and stopped beside me. The passenger side window was down and I saw it was Mr. Coleman, the janitor.

"Hey," he said to me, "What's up?"

I leaned in the passenger window and said, "Hi. Just walking home."

He smiled at me and said, "Get in. I'll drive you."

I opened the door and got into his car. As he started to pull off, I took a glimpse of the nice long bulge along one thigh of his pants.

"Where do you live?" he asked. And I told him.

"In a rush to get home? Are your parents expecting you?" he asked.

I smiled at him and said, "No. My folks get home later."

We drove right past my house. When I gave him a quizzical look, he smiled at me and said, "I need to stop by my place."

I reached over and laid my hand on his thigh, just inches away from that nice, long bulge, and said, "Okay."

Soon we pulled into a large apartment complex. We got out and walked to the main door. The two-story complex was set in a U shape and the building we were entering would be the bottom of the U. We went up the stairs to the second floor and started down a long hallway. I found myself getting pretty excited.

Another large black man passed us in the hall.

"Hey, man," he said to Mr. Coleman, "What you got there?"

Mr. Coleman laughed as he passed and said, "Just my boy."

He unlocked his apartment door and we walked in. Not a large apartment, just pretty basic with a living room, kitchen/eating area off to one side, and a bedroom/bathroom off to the other side. There was a large picture window overlooking the central courtyard between the buildings.

Standing in the living room, he smiled at me, squeezed the large bulge in his pants, and said, "Big John is glad you are here."

He walked over and sat in a large chair in front of the window. He motioned me over to him. Standing in front of him, my eyes kept going from looking at his eyes down to the large bulge in his pants.

Smiling at me, he said, "Take your clothes off, boy."

There was no way I could resist this man. I kicked off my sandals, pulled my shirt over my head, and tossed it aside. Then I unfastened my jeans, pushed them down, and stepped out of them. Biting my lower lip, I pushed my underwear down so that I was now standing completely naked in front of him, in front of the large picture window.

"Very nice," he said, looking me up and down, "Turn around, let me see that ass."

I slowly turned so my back was facing him. He reached out and with both hands squeezed my ass cheeks. I gasped. He said, "Very nice, Big John likes a nice white boy's ass."

I turned back around to face him, my cock rock hard and sticking out. He reached out and squeezed it. "Looks like someone else likes this. Now go get me a beer." He pointed to the kitchen.

I walked to the fridge and got a beer and took it back to him. He watched me the entire time and I now noticed, he had his phone in his hand taking pictures. I blushed as I handed him the beer.

He took a long drink, all the while looking me over. Then he stood and took my hand, led me to the bedroom.

Standing in the middle of the room, he took a swig of beer and said, "Take my clothes off, boy."

I unbuttoned his work shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, taking it and draping it over a chair. Walking back up to him, checking out his broad chest and round belly, I unbuckled his belt. Unfastening his pants and pushing the zipper down, with shaking hands I pushed his pants down. The bulge in his underwear was huge. I pulled out the waistband of the underwear and pushed them down, freeing the large, black cock.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and untied his shoes. He lifted first one leg, then the other to let me take off his shoes and pull his pants off. I looked up at him, his cock inches in front of my face.

I put my hands on his thighs as I leaned forward and licked the tip of his hard cock. He smiled down at me, taking another drink of beer. Holding his cock in both hands, I took as much into my mouth as I could and sucked up and down, my hands stroking as I did.

After a few minutes, he sat his beer down and reached down, and pulled me to my feet. He pressed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and put my arms around his neck, pulling against him, and kissed him back.

Stepping back, he pointed to the unmade bed. "I want that ass, boy. Get on the bed."

I climbed onto the bed, staying on my hands and knees at the edge as he reached over to grab a tube of lube lying on the nightstand. He squirted a large glob on his cock and stroked it up and down. Then he put some on my crack and with fat, calloused fingers rubbed it around my hole, sliding a finger deep into me. I tossed my head and mewled. He grabbed my ankles, flipped me over onto my back, and raised my legs.

Standing beside the bed, holding my legs up, he stepped forward, his cock head pressing against my hole. I reached up and put my hands on his arms, trying to pull him closer. Slowly, he pushed his fat cock into me, my mouth hanging open, my eyes fixed on his.

He kept pushing into me. I felt his fat cock stretching me open, filling me. And he kept pushing. It felt like he would never stop, but finally, he was pressed against my ass, his entire eleven-inch cock buried in me.

My hands were grasping his arms as he smiled down at me. "Big John does love white-boy ass," he said as he pulled his cock back a few inches and shoved back into me. I cried out as he did it again, pulling further back before ramming hard, back in.

He settled into a rhythm, long and slow, pulling almost all the way out of me before shoving all the way back in. My hole was stretched and full with his huge, fat cock.

With a grunt, he started going fast, with shorter thrusts, slamming me hard. I yelled out and shot my load onto my belly, my hands grabbing hard onto his thick arms.

Then he drove completely into me and I felt his cock pulse as he shot a massive load of cum deep in me. I tightened my ass, squeezing his cock with my muscles, trying to milk him. As he finished cumming, he pulled his cock back and slammed hard into me again. I threw my head back, crying out and he did it again.

Finally, he leaned over me and mashed his lips hard onto mine, driving his tongue into my mouth. My arms went around him, holding him as my tongue danced with his.

With a quick move, he jerked his cock out of me. I gasped and felt very empty, mentally wishing he would put it back in me. Stepping back and letting me go, my legs falling over the side of the bed, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Big John loves that boy pussy of yours," he said, reaching over and picking up an old tee shirt, and wiped his cock. "Now you are my bitch. I'll have that ass of yours again when I want it."

He reached down and put his underwear and pants on. He picked up his phone and took a photo of me lying on the bed and said, "Go get dressed, boy."

Slowly I stood, on shaky legs. I walked into the living room and standing in front of the picture window, collected my clothes. I dressed as he came out of the bedroom, now dressed.

He watched me finish dressing and picked up his keys. "Let's go, I'll take you home now."

We left the apartment and walked down the hall, passing a couple along the way. As they smiled at us, she said, "Looks like you had some fun."

"Sure did," Mr. Coleman said as he gave my ass a slap.

He drove me home and I got out of the car in front of the house. He drove off as I walked to the door.

(To be continued)