Ricky's Story Pt. 18

Story Info
Uncle Luke leaves.
1.8k words
4.58
2.1k
6
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we will see some of the characters leave and others join the story. We will be introducing some interracial scenes and taking out some of the other players.

Ricky's Story Part 18

We sat around watching TV and the older folks talked and caught up on things. I had on a pair of gym shorts over my thong underwear, no shirt, sitting on the sofa with my legs crossed under me. I was watching TV but not really paying much attention to it.

Tomorrow morning Uncle Luke was leaving and my parents were taking him to the airport on their way to work. That meant an early start to the day. I found myself thinking about him not being there and how I would miss him, regardless of how rough he treated me. I seemed to actually enjoy his domination and imagined what it would be like once he was gone.

After a while, earlier than normal, I said I was going to take a shower and go to bed since we'd all be getting up a bit early tomorrow.

I went upstairs, stripped off my clothes, and headed for the shower. After a while of standing under the hot water, I soaped up. Suddenly the shower door opened and Uncle Luke, naked and with a hard cock, stepped in.

"Uncle Luke," I gasped at him, my eyes fixed on his eight-inch hard cock.

Smiling at me, he stepped forward, grabbed me, and turned me around. He grabbed my ass and said, "I'm really going to miss you and this hot little ass."

He reached over, grabbed a washcloth then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. When my mouth opened, he shoved the rag in and pushed me forward. I reached out and put my hands on the wall to keep from falling and he kicked my legs apart.

Before I could do anything, he had one hand on my hips, the other on my back keeping me bent over. Then I felt the tip of his cock, sliding up and down my crack looking for its target.

Suddenly, he pushed the head into me and with no hesitation, shoved his complete cock into me in one long, slow thrust. I gasped and screamed into the rag in my mouth as he bottomed out.

"Yeah, bitch," he said to me, "I know what you like." One of his hands slid under me and grabbed my hard cock which gave me away. He laughed, pulled back, and rammed into me again.

As he slammed into me hard and fast, I screamed again into the rag in my mouth and shot my load onto the wall of the shower. He continued to fuck me, hard and rough. Then he shoved deep into me and I felt his cock pulse a shot of warm cum. He jerked his cock completely out of me, then rammed all the way back in and shot another load. He did this four times, last time holding in me while he emptied himself.

Pulling his cock out of me, he slapped my ass and said, "See you in the morning, bitch," and stepped out of the shower. Whistling, he grabbed a towel and headed to his bedroom.

I finished my shower, dried off, and climbed into bed. I fell asleep thinking about Uncle Luke, realizing I was going to miss him.

I woke early, horny as usual. Lying there slowly stroking my hard cock, I couldn't stop thinking about Uncle Luke and how he dominated me. I really was going to miss him when he left later in the morning.

I climbed out of bed and slowly and quietly walked through the bathroom to his room. He was lightly snoring, bare-chested with a sheet pulled up to his waist.

I felt like a moth pulled to a flame. I couldn't stop myself. Slowly, quietly I walked over to his bed. Gently, I pulled the sheet back. I stood looking down at him sleeping. My eyes fixed on his half-hard cock, lying on his left thigh. I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth, just holding it. Feeling it pulse and grow, hardening. It grew and fattened, pushing into my throat.

Uncle Luke moaned in his sleep and stirred. Waking, he reached down and put his hand on my head, looking at me. I slipped my mouth off of his cock and looking at him, I whispered, "Good morning."

I took his cock back into my mouth as he said, "What a wonderful way to wake up. Good morning my little toy."

Excited, I began to suck up and down his cock, enjoying the feel of him. His cock was now rock hard as I slowly climbed onto the bed, between his legs. I kept my eyes up, staring into his as my mouth went up and down his cock.

I released his cock and slowly climbed up on him. My knees under me, straddling his waist. Looking down into his eyes, I reached behind myself, grabbed his cock, and guided it to my eager hole. Slowly I lowered myself onto him, feeling his hard cock push into my tightness, my eyes fixed on his.

Leaning slightly forward, I placed my hands on his broad, hairy chest as he put his on my thighs. I slowly rocked my hips, sliding his cock back and forth in my tight hole. I began to ride up and down on him, keeping my eyes on his, our eyes filled with passion. Soon I was bouncing hard and fast on him until with a slight groan, he slightly lifted his hips and his cock pulsed his cum deep into me.

I held still for a moment, loving the feeling of his cock buried in me before I collapsed onto him. His arms went around me, holding me tight against him, my head lying on his shoulder.

I lifted my head, looking into his eyes. "I love you, Uncle Luke," I said. With a slight smile on his face, he ran his hand over my cheek and said to me, "And I love you too, Ricky, very much."

I leaned down and touched my lips to his. Closing my eyes, my mouth opened with his and our tongues danced together. We kissed for a long time, enjoying each other.

As I pulled my face up from his, he glanced at the clock beside the bed. "It's still pretty early," he said, "Plenty of time for us to take a shower." I smiled at him and slowly climbed off and stood beside his bed. He stood and took my hand and led me to the bathroom. We turned the water on, very warm, and stepped in.

We took turns washing each other. I ran my soapy hands all over his body, unable to take the smile from my face. We joked and laughed, enjoying being together. When we rinsed off, he pulled me to him, holding me tightly. Looking into my eyes, he said, "I am really going to miss you." And he kissed me, deeply and passionately, a long kiss, as my arms went around his neck, holding him to me.

Reluctantly we got out of the shower. While drying off, he looked at me and said, "You know I do like to play rough. And I think you like it like that, don't you?"

I put my hand on his chest, looking into his eyes. Nodding, I said, "Yes, most of the time. But like this sometimes too."

He smiled and said, "Yes, sometimes like this is very nice too."

I gave him a smile and said, "But you can rape me any time you want." And gave him a light kiss.

"It's not raped if the victim is willing," he said, smiling.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his hardening cock. "No, it's not," I said, "But we can pretend." And I dropped to my knees in front of him, leaning forward and taking his cock into my mouth. His hand rested on the top of my head as I sucked up and down his cock, one hand massaging his large balls. He stood there, enjoying it. I pushed down on him, forcing his cock into my throat, holding it there, feeling it pulse. With a groan, he held my head against him, shooting his cum directly into my throat. Pulling back, gasping for breath, eyes watering, I licked his cock clean.

Standing, we kissed one more time and then went to our bedrooms to dress. Before I got dressed, I picked up my phone to check for messages. The only one I had was from Zach. "Want a ride?"

I sent back to him, "Not this morning. My folks want to drive me."

After a while, Zach sent back, "Okay. See you at practice."

We got into the car, my parents up front and Uncle Luke and me in the backseat. As we pulled away, I slid my hand over and let it rest on his thigh. He looked at me and smiled.

As we neared the school, my mother said without looking back that they were going to have dinner with some bankers after work and there were leftovers in the fridge for me. Father added they would probably have to take them for drinks after, so probably wouldn't be home until late.

Uncle Luke looked at me and raised an eyebrow, knowing what I'd probably be doing while home alone. I gave his thigh a squeeze.

As we pulled up in front of my school, Uncle Luke looked over at me and said, "Well, Ricky, you're pretty darn good." Then he quickly added, "At soccer. I'll be back soon to see you again."

"Thanks, Uncle Luke," I said, looking at him with sad eyes, "I'm glad we could spend some time together," giving his thigh another squeeze. "I can't wait for you to come back."

As I walked up to the school, I looked back as they pulled off. Uncle Luke turned to look at me, smiled, and gave me a wave. I felt bad he was leaving.

I turned to walk into the school. As I got to the door, there was Mr. Janus, my math teacher standing there watching me. As I walked up, he called to me. I walked over to him. "Hi, Mr. Janus," I said.

Good morning, Ricky," he replied, "Take a look at this."

He held up his phone and I saw a photo. It was my face looking right into the camera and half of Mr. Janus' cock was in my mouth. Obviously, from the photo, you could tell I was sucking his cock.

He smiled at me and said, "My office after the third period." And he turned and walked away, still looking at the photo.

(To be continued)