Ricky's Story Pt. 21

Story Info
Ricky enjoys a gang bang but loses a friend.
2.2k words
4.53
4.6k
5
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

My life continued to be a wonderful kind of routine. Most every day, either Zach or Ron gave me a ride to school in the morning. We stopped behind the strip mall so I could give him a quick blow job.

On Wednesdays with no soccer practice, I went to Mr. Clark's house after school to "help with his novel" which was actually a fuckfest. Often Mr. Black would show up to join in and a couple of times, Billy also stopped by.

Zach and I would get together whenever we could find a place to play. Usually, it was once a week when we could have some naked time together. We also double-dated with the girls a few times, always lots of good naked fun.

Mr. Janus used me in his office once a week, usually just a quick blow job but a couple of times he did fuck me. I also saw Mr. Coleman in his janitor's office at least once a week to give him a blow job.

Things were going just too well. Then one day at lunch, a bomb dropped on me. I was sitting with the girls waiting for Zach to show up. We had to plan our next double date.

Zach walked up with a long look on his face and sat beside Sara. Looking at him, I knew something was wrong and asked him.

He explained his father had gotten a big promotion at work and they would be moving to Dallas. Shocked, I asked when and he told me it would be that weekend, his father had already left and they would join him. His weekend was to be spent packing for the move.

I couldn't believe it, what was I going to do? I felt crushed and looking at Sara, I could see she was upset too. Zach said he had just come from Coach Ramirez's office and told him.

My afternoon was a fog. I still had trouble believing what Zach had said. I was hurt that this person I cared so much about was leaving my life. Soccer practice was strange with another player in goal. We had lost our best player and it showed.

I wandered home, feeling pretty numb. I just lay on my bed still in my school clothes, just staring at the ceiling. When my parents came home, they got me to come down for dinner, which I hardly ate. They knew I was upset that Zach, my best friend, was leaving.

After dinner, I asked if I could borrow my mother's car and go for a ride. As I was just driving around aimlessly, I really didn't think about much except Zach leaving. I was in a real fog.

After a while, I found myself knocking on a door, not really knowing how I got there. When Mr. Coleman opened the door, he gave me a big smile.

"Well, look what just showed up at my door," he said, pulling me into his apartment. I gave him a weak smile.

He pressed me against the door, leaned down, and kissed me. I put my arms around him, needing the comfort of being with someone, and kissed him back.

He pulled my shirt off over my head and unfastened my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down. I kicked off my sandals and stepped out of my jeans, standing naked in front of him.

"Baby," he said, "I am so glad you are here." And he kissed me again, my hand squeezing the hard bulge in his sweatpants. He took me by the hand and led me into the living room.

To my surprise, there were two more black men sitting on the sofa, drinking some beer and watching a ball game on TV. When they turned to see me being led naked by Mr. Coleman, they gave a whistle and had big smiles.

"It looks like someone wants to party," Mr. Coleman said to them, leading me over to the sofa.

Their eyes ran over my body, and one of them said, "Is this the little white slut you were telling us about?"

"Yep," said Mr. Coleman, "This is my boy that loves black dick."

The other guy reached out and squeezed my hard cock and said, "Well, I think he is going to get a lot of black dick tonight."

"We'll have fun at halftime," one of the guys on the sofa said, "Jordan is having a good game."

Mr. Coleman led me across the room to his big easy chair. He dropped his sweatpants and sat down. Without being told, I dropped to my knees between his legs. Resting a hand on each of his thighs, I bent over and took the head of his big cock into my mouth.

Mr. Coleman reached down and pulled my mouth off his cock. "Lick my nuts, boy," he commanded.

I leaned down, with his big cock resting on my forehead, and licked, sucked, and kissed his musky balls. I cleaned the huge nuts with my tongue and lips.

Then he reached down and pulled my face up by my hair. "Now suck," he said.

We were in front of his large picture window and I knew anyone across the courtyard that was looking was getting a good show. A small white boy is being used as a sex toy by this group of large black men.

I took as much of his fat cock in my mouth as I could. I had one hand wrapped around the base, stroking it while my mouth went up and down sucking.

The guys sitting on the sofa weren't watching the game anymore. They were watching me giving Mr. Coleman a blow job while they stroked the front of their sweatpants.

I was sucking up and down on Mr. Colman's cock and noticed the two guys on the sofa were watching me more than the game. I found out from their conversation that their names were Carl and Jerome.

Soon, Mr. Coleman held my head on his cock as he grunted and shot a huge load of cum, which I tried to swallow. I got most of it, but some leaked out the side of my mouth and down his cock.

As Mr. Coleman relaxed and sat back in his chair, I began to lick his cock clean, taking any of the spilled cum.

"Damn," I heard one of the other guys say, "He really does like that black dick."

Standing, the other guy said, "Yeah. I can't wait until halftime. I gotta tap that ass now." And he walked over to me and took my hand, pulled me up, and led me to the bedroom.

The other guy got up and followed us. In the bedroom, they put me on my hands and knees across the bottom of the bed, my ass on one side and my face on the other.

Both of them pulled off their sweatpants and my eyes stared at the two, big black cocks, each about 11 or 12 inches.

The one that led me into the bedroom, Jerome, reached over and grabbed the tube of lube on the nightstand. He rubbed a bunch on his cock, then fingered me with two of his fingers.

"Oh, man," he said, "He is nice and tight," as he continued to finger-fuck me.

"Yeah," Carl said, "We're going to destroy that ass."

And Carl pushed his cock into my mouth. At the same time, Jerome pulled his fingers out of me and pushed the head of his dick in. As I moaned on Carl's cock, Jerome pushed into me. Both of them did not stop until they were completely in me, pressing against my mouth and ass.

Carl had his cock shoved deep into my throat, I was going to have trouble breathing if he kept it there. But then he pulled back and holding my head, started to face-fuck me.

Jerome didn't wait. He held my hips while he started slamming into me, nothing gentle about it. I felt and heard his thighs slapping against my ass as he pounded me.

Carl said to him, "Save some of that ass for me," as he continued to fuck into my throat and mouth.

Soon, Jerome grabbed my shoulders and rammed into me, and deeply shot a big load of cum, flooding my insides.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, Carl said, "Out of the way fucker. It's my turn at that ass."

Jerome jerked his cock out of me and immediately Carl rammed in, balls deep. I was moaning and crying out now that my mouth was free. Carl didn't last long, he shoved into me and added his load of cum to Jerome's.

As Carl pulled his cock out of me, he gave my ass a hard slap.

"Yeah, that's some fine ass," he said pulling his sweatpants up.

After they left the bedroom, I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Then I walked back out to the living room. Mr. Coleman smiled at me and motioned me over. When I came to him, he reached up, grabbed my arm, and pulled me down onto his lap. I sat there across his lap, and put my head on his shoulder, relaxing. He ran his hand up and down my back as they all watched the game on TV.

They continued to watch the game until it was halftime. Then Mr. Coleman stood me up and led me by the hand back to the bedroom.

As we walked to the bedroom, Carl said to him, "Don't destroy that ass, we might want some more."

In the bedroom, I climbed onto the bed as Mr. Coleman lowered his sweatpants. As I started to roll over, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed, on my back. I looked up at him, our eyes met and I raised my legs.

He smiled, grabbed my legs, and raised them high. He leaned over and pushed his hard, fat cock into me. I gasped and reached out for his arms, trying to pull him to me.

He began to slide in and out of me, fucking me at his pace as I tossed my head back and forth. He reached down and squeezed my cock and I shot my load onto my belly, crying out as I did. I could hear the guys in the living room laughing.

Mr. Coleman drove into me, holding his cock deep, shot his load, and leaning over, kissed me hard. I put my arms around his shoulders, holding him, as I kissed him back.

He pulled up and smiled down at me. Just then Jerome came and stood in the doorway.

"Hey, man," he said, "It's half time and we need some more of that ass."

Mr. Coleman looked at me and I just gave him a little nod of my head. He looked over at Jerome as he pulled his cock out of me and said, "Okay, man. One more time and then he has to go."

As Mr. Coleman pulled his sweatpants up, Jerome pushed his pants down and Carl walked in, a big bulge in his sweatpants.

Jerome grabbed me and flipped me over onto my belly, grabbed my hips, lifted my ass into the air, and drove his hard twelve-inch cock all the way into me. I buried my face in the pillow as I screamed out and he started pounding into me hard and fast.

Carl walked up to the head of the bed, grabbed my hair, and jerked my face over to his hard cock. I opened my mouth wide and he shoved into it. As Jerome pounded into my ass, Carl started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I was grunting and moaning on Carl's dick and he yelled and shot his load into my mouth and on my face.

"Damn," he said, squeezing the last drops of cum from his cock, wiping it across my face, "I wanted that ass."

Jerome laughed and slammed harder into me. I swallowed the cum Carl had unloaded into my mouth and licked around my lips to get some of that.

Jerome pulled his cock out of me and blasted his first shot onto my back and rammed into me and finished cumming deep in my ass.

Laughing, the two of them pulled up their sweatpants and walked out. As I collapsed onto the bed, Mr. Coleman walked in and shook his head looking at me.

"You'd better take a shower before you leave," he said.

Laughing, he helped me up and led me to the bathroom. He turned on the water and after it warmed, I stepped in to wash off. He stood and watched me and when I was done, he took a towel and dried me off.

"I think I'd better go," I said to him as we walked back to the living room.

As we walked into the living room, Carl said, "Can you get us another beer?"

I smiled at them, went to the fridge, got some beers, and took them to the men. Mr. Coleman had sat back down in his chair.

I turned and bent over to get my clothes to get dressed. Jerome whistled, saying, "Yeah, that is some fine ass."

I winked at him and got dressed. I just said, "See you around," and left. I drove home and since it was getting late, just went up to my room and went to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers