Ricky's Story Pt. 28 - Epilogue

Story Info
Ricky's past year.
1.5k words
4.29
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
307 Followers

I have to end this at some time, so I feel this might be it. Actually, with Ricky being such a slut, I could probably keep this going for a very long time. But this seems like a good time to end his saga, we will call this an Epilogue. I'll get you caught up on what he has been doing for the past year. I've enjoyed writing it, I hope you have enjoyed reading it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been a very exciting and fun year. I graduated from high school. My parents have made numerous trips to their big project in Kenya. This left me home alone with Mr. Clark to "take care" of me. And boy, did he take care of me.

I had a few offers of soccer scholarships from some universities but decided to stay home and attend the small school in our town. I cemented a full scholarship when Coach Janus of the college team caught me giving Mr. Janus, my math teacher, and his father, a blow job in his office. Mr. Janus, my teacher, was sitting in his office chair, as usual, with his pants and underwear around his ankles.   I was on my knees between his legs sucking his cock.  His office door opened, but we forgot to lock it.

"Hey Dad," we heard a voice say, "I thought I'd stop by and.   Oh, sorry."

I held onto Mr. Janus' cock and turned my head to see a man in his early thirties staring at me, my mouth inches from Mr. Janus' cock.

"Wait outside," Mr. Janus said, "We'll be out soon."

The man at the door retreated and closed the door.   Mr. Janus pushed my mouth back onto his cock.

"Finish," he said to me as I lowered my mouth onto his meat and returned to sucking.

Soon, Mr Janus gave me a nice load to swallow.   I stood as he pulled his pants up and we went out of his office.   The younger guy was standing there and Mr. Janus introduced me to him, his son the coach of the local college soccer team.

As he shook my hand, he smiled at me and said, "I know you, the striker to the high school team.   Where do you plan to go when you graduate?"

"I haven't decided yet," I told him.

"Well, let's get together and talk about it sometime.   I might be able to get you a scholarship if you'd like to stay here," he said to me, staring into my eyes.

"Great," I said, "I'd love that.   I was hoping to stay local.   Maybe you can come over this evening and we can work it out."

"Sounds good," Coach Janus said, "I've got your address.   I'll be over about seven."

Then he and Mr. Janus walked off.  I was excited I could stay in town and my college here.  Of course, having another hot-looking coach would be a nice side benefit.   When he came over that night, we did get the scholarship worked out and celebrated with a long, hot session of sex.

One major item that kept me at the local college was that I could continue to see Mr. Coleman. And I saw him at least twice a week, sometimes at his place and sometimes at my house when my parents were out of town.

My times with Mr. Coleman were always really great. His hard, black body and fat ten-inch cock drove me nuts. Over the year, I explored every inch of his body with my lips and tongue, from his toes up to his eyeballs and everything in between. I always had a great orgasm when he fucked me and loved the feel of him in me.

For example, I had my friend Sara take some sexy nude photos of me, my favorite had me standing in the bedroom doorway, nude, with my back to the camera and looking over my shoulder smiling at the camera.

One evening when I was home alone, I knew Mr. Coleman was at a staff meeting at school and it should be ending soon.   I sent him a text that said, "Can you stop by after the meeting?" and included the photo.   He did come by and passionately made love to me.

I didn't get a chance to be with Billy very much. In addition to me being very busy with the men in my life, he had a pretty full schedule also. After losing his cherry to Mr. Clark, he decided to explore as many men as he could, just like me. We'd get together at times, to compare notes, share stories and enjoy each other.

Billy and I did have a few more fun times together with Mr. Clark and Mr. Black and had Mr. Stewart join in a couple of times. I also met a few more of Mr. Clark's friends and had fun letting them use me for pleasure.

I met another relative of Mr. Basra.   He sent me a message one day and told me (he never asks, just orders me) to come to his apartment.   When I arrived, there was another, older man from India there.   He told me it was his uncle there for a brief visit.

As the two men sat on the sofa, Mr. Basra ordered me to strip off my clothes.   When I was nude, I stood in front of his uncle who spent time exploring my body with his hands.   Then he stood and took my by the hand, leading me to the bedroom.   Mr. Basra said to me as we walked to the bedroom, "He will fuck you now."

In the bedroom, I lay on the bed as the uncle removed his clothes.   I was pleasantly surprised when I saw his rock-hard, nine-inch cock.  I smiled at him as he climbed onto the bed beside me.

I pushed him over onto his back and immediately dove between his legs, licking his large ball sac and taking his uncut cock into my mouth.   I sucked on his cock, really enjoying him.

He grabbed me and tossed me over onto my back and lifted my legs.   With no warning, he leaned over me and drove the entire cock into my eager hole.   As I cried out, Mr. Basra came to the doorway to watch.   His uncle was not gentle at all, just pounded into me as hard and fast as he could.

The rough fucking pushed me over the edge and soon I was crying out and shooting my load onto my belly.  He stopped for a moment to smile at me, while Mr. Basra took a couple of photos.   Then he started hard into me again until he shot his load deep into me.

They talked for a minute in their language as the uncle got up and dressed as Mr. Basra took his pants off.   Then it was his turn, with Mr. Basra flipping me over onto my belly and mounting me for another rough fucking.   When he was done, Mr. Basra told me as he finished dressing, "You can dress and leave now Ricky."   I then got up, dressed, and went home.

My first semester at college was really great. I enjoyed the freedom you get at college, doing your own thing. My attraction to older men continued. I had a couple of professors that I thought were pretty hot and had fun seducing them. I found out pretty quickly that I was not the first student that they had used over the years and one professor actually told me it was why he stayed at our college. There was always a student, like me, ready to jump into bed and be used.

I kept "dating" Mia and had quite a few dates with her and Sara. We got very comfortable around each other and they had no problem if I was in the room while they had sex. Mia also taught Sara how to jerk off a cock using me as her test subject. A few times at my house while my folks were gone, we all three took a shower together and really had fun. And they sat and watched once while Billy and I enjoyed each other, giving them a nice show.

So here it is, a year later. I just finished my first semester at college, my birthday was coming up and I was on an airplane to Kenya to spend a week with my parents. I was sitting here on the long flight with my eyes closed, remembering all of the good times I'd had since losing my virginity last year. And it excited me to think about all of the good times I knew I'd be having in the future.

The pilot just came on the intercom and said we'd be landing soon. I wonder what Kenya would be like. I wonder what fun there was available for me there.

The End

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
307 Followers