Ride 'em, Ride 'em Hard

Story Info
Fantasy cowboy ride...at a distance.
1.4k words
3.3
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unplanned. Well, of course...travelling with friends isn't exactly the time to be suddenly experimenting with no-strings sexual encounters. But sometimes things just have a way of happening, regardless.

He'd obviously attracted your attention...cowboy gear in the gay centre of LA was usually a bit of a giveaway, but he was clearly less interested in the boys (most of the audience) and more interested in the one female in the place.

The jetlag was getting to your roomies, and you agreed that heading back to sleep would be smart. But as you lay awake, not tired because you had slept well on the flight, your mind strayed back to his tight jeans, open shirt, cheesy grin and unsubtle winks. And lying in bed wasn't going to provide any relief...too much chance of waking people with an unplanned moan.

You wandered towards the privacy of the bathroom of the apartment, through the walk-in-robe. And there was your bag, open, a choice of clothes ready for you to change and head back for another look. And if anybody woke up, you could easily claim that you couldn't sleep that early and needed a little walk - it was barely 10pm, after all.

Nothing would happen, you told yourself, just a little innocent (well, fairly innocent) perve. But somehow you picked out the only sexy lingerie you had brought with you. And while you had decided the weather demanded jeans earlier, somehow the skirt and blouse seemed more appropriate. And it wasn't far at all back to the club...and you wouldn't get that many opportunities to wear those nice heels.

And so you found yourself at the door of the club, and invited straight in, with the doorman recognising you from earlier. Once inside, there were plenty of gorgeous gay men offering you a seat and wanting to know your story - the nearest bar to the hotel was as good an excuse as any, and it was true.

You scanned the horizon...the booth where he had been seated before was now occupied by a new group, not the sort of group you saw him associating with. Perhaps it was just as well, you had no idea what might have happened had he been there.

Your new friends had you up and dancing soon enough...teasing you about not being able to catch a man there, and being entirely inappropriate as one would expect. More than one of them grabbed a breast, only to declare that it did absolutely nothing for him. With this general debauchery several buttons had come undone, revealing a fair amount of your luscious tits in their immodest lacy home. Before long the boys were talking about your bra, and flicking your skirt up to check if there was a match down there...and yes, there certainly was.

It was at that stage, in a degree of disrobe, and slightly horny with all these boys grinding up against you, that you saw him. He was standing near the mechanical bull, staring at you and obviously enjoying the view. You quickly tidied yourself up and wandered back to your seat. You had decided it was time to go...it wasn't that he had been watching as you revealed so much, it was that you had no idea, and you felt somewhat embarrassed at your behaviour.

But before you had finished your drink, a loud roar went up, and the crowd peeled back to reveal the cowboy mounting the bull. You couldn't understand the excitement...until the bull started to rock and buck. The cowboy's body moved in tune with the motions, and it was as sensuous as anything you had seen...his hips moving provocatively, tight jeans over tight buns and a noticeable bulge. The crowd roared, and his shirt slowly came off...you couldn't see how he did it, it seemed to just be part of the rhythmic motion of his body. It revealed a lean and taut torso...no rippling beef-cake muscles, but smooth and enticing.

As you watched, his movements became more overtly sexual. It was as if he had a partner with him, invisible but moving in tandem, enjoying what you felt would be a deep, penetrating fuck. And then it was you with him...even as you sat at your table your hips began to roll to meet the thrusts of his hips across the room.

All eyes in the place were on him...with nobody watching, you quickly reached in to your blouse and squeezed first one then the other nipple. The sensation was electric, and you closed your eyes and stroked and caressed your tits.

Suddenly aware that you had been doing it for a minute or more, you quickly scanned the room to check that the eyes of the audience were still locked on the performer. And indeed they were. But the eyes of the performer were once again locked on you.

Oh God - first you had been dirty-dancing, now you had been almost masturbating. Mortified, you looked around for the exit. But your eyes were drawn back to him...the same slow, erotic motion. And as you looked he mouthed the words "with me" to you. And almost involuntarily you obeyed.

Behind you was a short passageway heading to the fire exit. Standing just a step towards the door, almost nobody in the club could see you...even if they hadn't been drooling over the cowboy's now pornographic moves. He nodded...and his hands moved in front of his crotch...they rested on the head of his invisible lover as she pleasured him orally. You closed your eyes and felt his cock in your mouth, sliding in and then back so you could lick his huge purple knob, before taking him back, deep between your lips. You opened your eyes to his nods of approval...and the crowd going wild as the swelling in his pants grew.

Soon he allowed his lover to rise, and he began to unbutton her top. With each button he undid your own blouse opened, until just one button remained. He looked longingly at his lover's breasts, now made real in a stunning satin and lace bra, glistening white in the darkened club. He reached forward as you slowly caressed yourself first through the soft material, and then slid your hands in to squeeze your nipples more intensely.

As he pulled his lover's breasts out, for an instant you hesitated. This was the moment you should have checked that nobody could see before progressing...but you didn't. You simply bared your fabulous breasts...now engorged and with rock-hard nipples, they stopped being breasts and started being tits...tits to be shared with your lover.

He licked, he caressed, he squeezed, while never breaking the rhythm of his hips...which encouraged you to meet his every move with your own. And when, to enormous cheers, he slid his hand over his jeans and clearly outlined his engorged hard-on, you lifted your skirt and revealed the matching French bikini panties, which billowed in the face of the nearby air conditioning, blowing a breeze across your recently shaved pussy.

To the cries of "off, off" the cowboy's jeans were ripped off, leaving just a pouch that could barely contain the contents. He picked up the pace as the tip of his cock started to emerge from the tiny lycra container...and you slid your hand inside the loose leg of your panties, feeling his every thrust as first one, then two, then three fingers slid in to your incredibly wet cunt.

A hand emerged from the crowd surrounding the cowboy, and the last vestige of clothing was ripped from his body. As if by symbiosis your own panties slid down your legs, showing your fingers fucking your cunt to anybody who wanted to watch...and frankly you couldn't care.

Matching rhythms became matching cock and cunt, as you fucked each other while everybody watched. As you started to feel your orgasm erupting, a long stream of cum burst forth for the crowd...and you felt it flood your willing cunt and wanted it to never stop. Waves of pleasure swept over you, before you slowly came down from your high.

The crowd had swamped the cowboy...and you took the opportunity to re-dress and quickly sneak out before anybody saw you. You made it safely out of the door, relieved and exhilarated. As you walked back past the doorman he smiled..."You can come back anytime, baby". And then he went back to checking the security cameras...that covered every inch of the club.