Riding a Stiff Stallion

Story Info
An evening of pure, sexual pleasure indoors and out!
1.8k words
4.54
6.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

I continued to find myself on the gay web site, seeing what interest I received. I must say, I was surprised on how many "hits" that I obtained at that point. Quite a few men were hitting on me, wanting more photos and wanting to meet and play! It was definitely a boost go my ego - and my libido! I continued to chat with my "regular liason cocksmen."

These four (4) gents gave me intense sexual pleasure and would always be available for additional man-fun! However, I wanted to expand my "circle" of playmates and experience other men as well.

I began chatting with another guy who I will call "Wild Bill." He lived a few miles west of me and seemed to be quite interested in getting together with me for some intense sexual play. He was a few years younger than me so it would be a new thing for me, as most men I had met were my age or older. He did not care that I was older and found me both hot and interesting! I asked him what he had in mind; he told me I would need to find out.

Hmmmmmmmm......my curiosity was aroused but so was my "spidey sense!" I told him that I was curious but was apprehensive. I didn't want to feel concerned. WB told me there was no need to worry, he just wanted it to be a sensual surprise. I decided that we would continue to chat for a couple of weeks before I made my final decision.

Sooooo, I did just that! I chatted with WB as I did with a few other men. Before long, I decided that I would meet up with WB. We sent up a rendezvous one evening. He told me to come on over and let myself in, turn right into the first room on the right; he would be waiting for me!

I followed the directions to his home; it was a small 1 story rambler. I could see that the interior was dimly lit. I found the front door unlocked and walked inside. Making an immediate right turn, I opened the door and walked into the room. The room was lit only by candlelight. I found WB sitting naked in a high back chair, his cock standing erect as if it was waiting for me! I

t was above average in size and definitely got hard! It had a slight curvature - hot! His balls hung quite nicely down from the base of his shaft. I wasted no time asking him what he wanted; I dropped to my knees. As he spread his legs apart, I ran my tongue along his inner thighs, from his knees to his crotch, wanting to drive him just a bit crazy. He pushed his crotch a bit forward. I slid back on my legs a bit and ran my tongue onto his ball sac before taking it into my mouth. I then looked up to find him slowly stroking his rod!

WB then stopped, grabbed my head and told me to suck his cock! I gladly obliged as I had no choice but then again, I had no problem with doing it anyways! I opened up my mouth and took his hardened man pole between my lips. His hands were on my head pushing down slightly, making me deep throat it! With rhythm, I was sucking his cock and have to admit, it was quite tasty. He was obviously enjoying my oral abilities, as his cock remained quite firm. He continued to fuck my mouth for a moment or 2 then stopped, saying he wanted to take our play outdoors. I quickly got naked as I was still dressed and followed him out into the backyard to continue....

It was a clear night so there was plenty of moonlight. I was able to see his hard, erect cock - it was quite a sight! Of course, my silhouette was available for him to see as well. He commented on the roundness of my ass and wanted me to bend over a wooden lawn/lounge chair (adirondack style) so he could "inspect" it closer! He must have enjoyed it because he commented "round and firm - it's fucking hot!" He then slapped my buttocks with his hand.

Without warning, his hardened love muscle made contact with my ass cheeks and he began to run it around my backside! The sensation was erotic! Suddenly, I felt it slide into the crack of my rear and he began to rub it up & down between my cheeks....it was driving me crazy! At one point, I could feel his cock head rubbing against my pink hole.....he was definitely teasing me! (I knew what he ultimately wanted - an outdoors fuck session!)

Suddenly, he pulled away and I felt the wetness of his tongue running up and down the crack of my ass (I love feeling a tongue on or in my ass!). WB then spread my cheeks apart and I could feel his saliva running over my anus.

Without hesitation, his middle finger pierced my anus, sliding into my rectum.....he began to finger fuck me, allowing full insertion right to the hand joint! A moment later, he removed his finger then used ky gel to lubricate his middle finger once again. He slid his finger back into my anus to continue finger-banging me. Before long, he introduced his index finger....as they used to say, 2 are better than 1! He maintained an even pace, allowing his fingers to both bring pleasure and stretch the sphincter muscle.

Once he was done, he removed his fingers. WB then sat in the chair. As he was sitting, I could see that his cock was standing tall and erect in the moonlight. I then watched him as he began to lubricate his rod with KY. A moment later, he told me to sit down on his crotch and ride his cock.

I did as he asked. I backed onto the chair, permitting him to watch my ass and straddled him. I lowered myself, squatting onto his pole. Slowly, I began to push my anus against its bulbed head......I gradually was able to "sink" his cock into my hole! I began to sit down, allowing his tool to slide into my ass.....before long, it disappeared into my rectum, my buttocks making contact with his balls!

All 7-8 inches of hard, enlarged man meat planted deep! With its curved shaft I could feel its head rubbing against the walls of my rectum! I began to ride his cock, up to where his cock head almost exited then back down, "engulfing" his whole fuck-stick......my hands were on the arms of the chair, which gave me the leverage to ride him. I continued to bounce up and down on his cock, poking it deep with every downward thrust! This was the first time i actually fully rode a cock and I was loving every second of it, like a slut!

I could feel my hole stretching open while taking him in.....although I was not facing him, I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying himself, as he stayed very erect and his breathing was loud. After a couple of minutes, he finally spoke, saying that he loved ramming his cock into my round, tight ass!!! I then felt his hands on my buttocks, helping to keep the action at an erotic pace. At times, I would hesitate when he was fully inserted or just as his cock head would reach my anal opening. I was teasing him and enjoying the eroticism it brought.....

I finally decided to let his rod free and as I did, I heard a slight pop as it exited my anus.....I quickly tried to insert and he used his hand to keep it vertical.....my gaped anus promptly took his manhood back inside me and I continued my wild fuck-ride!!!

Shortly thereafter, I could feel his legs begin to shake and his body shudder......I knew that he would be climaxing momentarily......as I continued to spring up and down, he finally let loose with a blast of warm, milkly man-cream, which I could feel inside me! I remained on the ride, as he continued to shoot his seed into my rectum. Once he was drained, I dismounted, allowing his semi erect cock free.

The sound of the "pop" was a bit louder than before, perhaps because of the quiet of the outdoors - and the size of his bulbous helmet. I stood up and he told me to turn around and drop to my knees. As I did so, I found his cock in my mouth, tasting his cum and digesting the last drops! As I stood up, I could feel his cum dripping out of my asshole and down onto my balls!

However, we weren't done yet! We went back inside his house to the room where I first saw him naked and his pole upright. I wasn't quite sure what was going to occur next. I then noticed that his cock was hard once again! The sight of his fully erect manhood was such an amazing turn-on!

Facing the chair, I placed my hands on the arms, bent over a bit and slid my legs apart.....I felt his hands on my waist and before I knew it, his stiff member had glided back into my gaped asshole! WB started to fuck me again.....he rammed his cock deep into my anus and felt his balls slap against my buttocks! This time, he was in control and I could feel his penis grow harder as he continued to plow my hole! His current thrusts were both rigorous and deep - it was an intense, furious ass fucking! With every stroke, his nut sac clapped against my butt cheeks.

WILD Bill furiously pounded my hole until he finally exploded, once again filling my ass with more cum! WB continued to "pump" deep into my passage then His thrusts slowed up......before long, his cock exited my anus and semen seeped from my stretched hole! It was so damn hot!!! I noticed that his cock was rubbing against my buttocks, spreading his man-juice over my skin! Damn! I repeated my earlier act and lapped the remaining cum from the tip of his cock, which to my surprise, was still rigid!!!

I began to get dressed when WB told me that he thoroughly enjoyed our fuck sessions and hope that I did the same! He was still standing there naked with his cock hanging quite nicely and caught me staring at his crotch.

I apologised for my rudeness and he grinned, asking me if I liked what I saw. I told him that his cock was amazing and it was definitely a major turn-on! He then wanted to know if I'd like to meet up again - I said I would as long as I got to play with his cock more the next time......he laughed and said "sure!" I licked my lips (I really did too!) and told him to keep in touch.....

I walked out the door, feeling his semen trickling out of my asshole......and wondering what the next encounter with "Wild Bill" will bring!

To be continued...