Sitting on Something Hard

Story Info
First encounter and riding his boner.
1.1k words
4.44
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

One evening, I began chatting with several guys in the chat room and the offers started pouring in, especially after posting some new xxx pictures of myself (ass & cock). Of course, I asked to see their photos in return.  Some photos were unbelievable and erotic!  

A couple of gentlemen were quite endowed, with large monster cocks and hanging ball sacs! OMG!  I initiated serious communications with a couple of them and after several chats, I decided to meet up with one of them.  He lived locally in the city and had what appeared to be a very nice penis. It wasn't too large but seemed to get very erect and had a very nice set of balls!  He seemed to be generally sincere and pleasant and was very interested in my round butt. 

A few nights later, I drove over to his apartment after a very "motivating" chat. I was a bit nervous but also was looking forward to what sexual activity was ahead!  Upon arrival, he met at the door and invited me in.  He was athletically built, wearing a t shirt and jeans.  We carried on a brief conversation before he asked if I'd like to undress and get naked. We started to get undressed and before long, I was standing in his living room totally nude when I noticed that he was nude from the waist down, exposing his rather nice cock for me! He was already semi erect and his balls hung down nicely from the base of his pecker.

He sat down on the couch and invited me over, while he was rubbing himself in anticipation. I knelt down on the floor in front of him and immediately began to suck his cock!  I started slowly at first then quickened the pace, occasionally deep throating his member. I reached out and took his balls in my hand, feeling them and gently massaging them while continuing to blow him......I enjoyed feeling his balls and wanted to take them into my mouth.

I asked him to scoot forward a bit, allowing better ability to see and play with his sac. I licked his shaft them moved my tongue down to its base where I began to lick his balls before taking them in my mouth!  I reached up and began to rub his cock while "cleaning" his balls. Damn, it was hot! 

After a moment, I moved back to sucking his cock, which by now was very erect. I began to taste his precum so I figured I was pleasing him! Shortly thereafter, he asked if he could suck my cock!  I stood up and stepped up onto the couch, straddling his hips. Before I knew it, he was taking my cock into his mouth and sucking away! I put my hands on the back of the couch as he continued to "gobble" on my growing pole.  I began to fuck his mouth a bit and he reached behind me and grabbed my buttocks.

It didn't take long before I could feel my balls constrict, feeling climax approaching. I moaned out as I reached my apex, gushing a large load of cum into his mouth!  He continued to suck my cock until every drop was consumed!!!  I looked down and noticed that his cock was fully erect!  I got off the couch and he asked me to follow him to his bedroom.....

He turned on a bedside lamp and had me lie face down on his bed.  Grabbing a bottle of lubricant, he gently fingered my hole using his lube covered index finger. He then used his hands to stretch open my anus and continued to glide his finger in and out of my asshole then carefully inserted a second finger, further expanding my sphincter.

After a few minutes, he climbed onto the bed, lying on his back and had me stand up. He told me that he wanted me to ride his cock.....OMG!  I climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips again. He grabbed the lubricant and greased his cock.  I was facing him and squatted down.  I grabbed the headboard and I continued to slowly crouch down towards his crotch.  My ass finally made contact with the tip of his hard cock and he began to rub it back and forth in the crack of my ass.....

He reached up and spread my buttocks apart then guided his cock head to my anus.  I squatted down as he started to push. After a moment or two, the tip of his cock began to penetrate me and again, the combination of pleasure and pain over took me as his engorged love muscle finally entered me!  I slowly began to slide up and down on his stiff cock, allowing my hole to stretch a bit.   I then squatted down a bit further and let his cock penetrate deeper......

Before long, his entire erect cock was inside of me! I began to ride his manpole, up and down, allowing it to bury deep. I sat down on his crotch, pushing his entire erection deep into my ass!  I remained there for several seconds then continued to ride his cock like it was one of my toys!   OMG!  It felt great!  This position allowed me to take control of the anal sex and I truly felt like a boy whore! 

I could feel his hard cock gliding up and down into my anal canal.....he hands were on my butt cheeks while I bounced on his shaft wildly!  I told him to let me know when he was going to cum. After several minutes, he said he was ready to climax. I then sat on his crotch as he thrusted upwards. He exploded, injecting a warm load of mancream deep into my ass!!! I sat there for a moment then slowly dismounted....

As his cock exited my anus, I could hear a slight pop.......I also began to feel his cum leak from my hole!

We went back into the living room and I got dressed.  I asked him if he would like to meet up again in the future.....he replied yes!  I left his apartment, still feeling my hole gaped a bit......

As I drove home, I began to feel wetness in my boxers as his cum was dribbling out and the odor of semen was present as well!  It was totally hot! 

I got home and checked my boxers; there was a creamy stain in the butt area!  I then sat on the toilet and felt additional manjuice ooze from my ass!  He shot a huge load in my ass!  It continued to leak for a while but I did not change boxers as I wanted to feel his cum on my ass - totally being a man-slut!   The aroma of his seed was still present and it was extremely erotic!

To be continued.....