Riding Renegade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As long as Ren was on board, he was going to see just how far things could go... As long as there was pleasure involved, he was surely up to try it!

Right then and there, however, all he had to do was let her ride him, taking in her gorgeous, glowing body, how the plush folds of her sex hugged his cock as she slid up and down. Yet there was more still, the fervent pump of her hips, need rising, flowing through deeply. She squeezed around him and he felt his cock head throbbing, flaring out, filling out with blood as it swelled more and more and more.

He was on the edge of orgasm when she whinnied and climaxed, her hands on his chest, tipped forward over him as if she wanted to be closer to him, but Mandy just needed to balance herself. Still, the strong muscle of his chest twitching under her fingers was hardly unpleasant as she grunted and rocked back, climaxing and gripping his cock while the stud stallion, tied up and panting, could not help but go right along with her.

He neighed out sharply, words mumbled through the cry, rocking his hips, helplessly trying to thrust and failing to. But it didn't matter, it didn't matter one little bit as he spent himself inside her, cock throbbing and trying to jerk as he spent himself bareback. Hot ropes of slick seed flowed up inside her as the mare rolled her hips down all the way, taking every last creamy drop that the stallion had to offer her, shuddering through the final vestiges of her orgasm.

For the moment, ultimately, was for both of them, not just one. It was always about both of them, even though the mare had been the one to lead. Whereas the stallion could have stopped things at any point, it had been his curiosity for new experiences that he had never really known how to get himself into that had led him there.

Leading, following... Ah, Ren wasn't going to worry about the semantics of it, no. He was right where he needed to be and Mandy was definitely going to stay the night with him, even if he wasn't quite up to making breakfast in the morning.

He could order in. And maybe have another round of sex in the meantime...

They'd have to see how things played out.

Yet, so far, he was more than happy to see just where it was that Mandy wanted to take him.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare11 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pregnant MILFs Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...in Fetish
Cursed Transformation A mother and her son are forced to transform into cows...in NonHuman
Hunting a Mate A half-orc is ravaged by a minotaur woman beauty...in NonHuman
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
More Stories