Riding the Storm Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time I was able to really breathe deep and relax. I'm sure the weed was helping with that too. My eyes were drawn to Jeanie. Sarah was right, her tits were truly amazing. They were big and soft and saggy, with big brown areolas. But her nipples...her nipples were simply stunning. They looked like brown thumbs pointing out almost an inch! I was memorized watching her tweak them as she played with her pussy. Her skin was tanned all over, except for her crotch and the underside of her breasts. I was surprised to see she shaved, pits and muff. I didn't think older women did that. She a little bit of a tummy, slim hips, and beautiful legs, with cute dusty feet.

Mac caught me ogling his wife and silently winked. I thought about how many times they had done this before. How many times he had shared his wife, and how happy they still were together. It gave me a lot of hope for Sarah and I.

I watched Mac stroke. He had a nice average medium-brown cock, circumcised, with a curve so it pointed up to his stomach. He was tanned all over, the same as his wife, but his skin was even darker than hers. He had some old tattoos on his arms and one on his calf that I couldn't quite make out. He still had a little black on his head, but the rest of the hair on his body had gone completely gray. I saw his eyes shift from Jeanie to Sarah, and I followed his gaze.

Sarah was simply a goddess. I know being young and in love and just married colors that, but she truly was. In the warm light of the bus bedroom I could see her short black hair, her beautiful soft brown skin covered in tattoos, her big black nipples with their shiny studs, her skinny tummy, her long thighs, and her cute little soles working against the sheets as she fingered herself. I felt a little embarrassed, I was pale and soft and skinny, with barely a wisp of body hair outside my crotch.

"Oh my god you two are so cute." Jeanie gasped as she worked her pussy. "Zachary your wife is so beautiful..." I nodded. "I love her cute hairdo and her gorgeous tattoos and her little nipple rings...oh...her little breasts and I love her asscheeks and I want to lick that little bottomhole..." Jeanie was gasping as she rambled, writhing against her own hand as she worked herself over. "Oh and Zachary, you're so cute too, with your long white cock with your pink ballsack, and your beautiful flat bare chest, and your long skinny legs, and your cute little round glasses..." She rolled her head back onto her pile of pillows. "Oh god Mac, aren't these kids cute?"

"Take a deep breath, woman." Her husband chuckled at her as he stroked. "Don't be scaring them off ogling them."

Jeanie giggled. "Oh no, will my big Daddy spank me if I do?"

"Hmm..." Mac groaned as he stroked. "Don't tempt me, woman."

"Jeanie," Sarah whispered softly, "Does Mac really spank you?"

"Oh god yes!" Jeanie laughed breathlessly. "But, oh, oh... I love getting my little can smacked by my big strong Daddy who owns me!"

Sarah's jaw dropped, but I could see her fingers speeding up. We had tried a little bit of impact play before, but I wasn't very good at it. I'd always felt she was disappointed, but the never pushed me.

"Mmm..." Jeanie moaned. "It's so nice...having strong man arms pin me down over muscly man thighs, having big hard man hands spanking my soft little cheeks." Her fingers dove desperately into her pussy as her voice grew increasingly breathless. "It makes me feel like such a naughty little girl, my pussy so wet from his hand smacking me..."

Sarah stared with pure lust. Her fingers raced between her dark brown lips as she frigged herself, giving flashes of the pink inside. Her breaths were short and fast and she began to give a squeaking moan as she panted. "Ah-ah-ah-ahh-ahhh-ahh-aaaaahh!" Her whole body vibrated, her fingers making a loud squelching sound as she worked her cunny shamelessly.

"Ohh Sarah," Jeanie moaned, "you like my story about my Daddy spanking me?" Sarah nodded rapidly, reaching her free hand up to pinch her nipples. I knew Jeanie's wanton display of sluttiness was pushing my wife over the edge. "Oh little Sarah, you want big strong Daddies to spank you to, don't you?" Jeanie's voice was a breathless squeak. "You want them to smack that round little butt of yours... Want them to reach down and smack your slutty pussylips... Want them to make you come..."

Sarah gasped and squealed as her head flew back. She yanked her hand off her pussy and pulled her knees up to her chest, pressing her thighs together, curling into a ball as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her slim body.

Hearing Jeanie's soft voice describing her punishment, and watching my wife come to another woman's teasing was driving me wild. My hand flew up and down my cock, yanking my foreskin along the shaft. I could feel the drops of precum leaking, flying off my tip as I whipped it from my fast stroke. My eyes squeezed shut, I dug me heels into the mattress as I peddled my feet, my toes curled and my asshole tingled as my orgasm washed over me. I yelled as I came, shooting big ropes of white cum up arcing up into the air, then splattering down onto my chest, my stomach, I even felt one hit my face!

I let myself come down for a few moments. As I opened my eyes I blushed to see the older couple looking right at me. "Damn, son." Mac smiled as he stroked his own curved brown cock. "That was a hell of a shot."

Our youthful orgasmic displays had pushed poor Jeanie right to the edge. She was frigging herself furiously. "Oh god, Sarah... that was sooo hot..." She was breathless. "And Zachary...ohhh...hearing about my spankings made you shoot so much cum, ohmygod..." She lifted her legs off the mattress and spread them in a wide V, her toes pointed straight outwards. She rolled her head back over the pillows and squealed as she yanked her hand away from her puss. I could see her cunny and asshole spasming, her legs shook violently, but she kept them spread straight out. Her long squeal became a gasping scream as she came, her pussy suddenly squirting a huge splash of juice out onto the sheets!

"Ooooh" she cried, covering her dripping bare mons with her palm. "Oooh...ohhhh." She squirted a few more times, I could see her wetness leaking through her fingers and running down her asscrack. Her whole body shivered as she came down from her peak. "Ohhhhhhgawd..." she moaned as she pressed her face into the pillows.

Mac chuckled as he flipped a towel down from a shelf above the bed with his free hand. "Wanted to tease the boy about his big shot and then you make this mess?" He slid it up against her ass as she dropped her legs back down on the bed.

"Oh wow, that was so hot." Jeanie giggled. "We made such a mess already!"

"Hmm..." Sarah moaned as she uncurled herself after her orgasm. She wriggled over to me and we snuggled together, basking in the afterglow of our mutual orgasms. She reached up to my chest, twirling her fingers in the pools of my cum. She lifted a long trail of my sticky goo to her lips, smiling at me as she licked it off.

Mac was still stroking away as he watched us. Jeanie gave herself a final wipe with the towel and slid over to him, nuzzling up against his chest. "Mmm, stroke for me Daddy." She moaned, reaching down to give his balls a soft tickle with her fingertips. "Did you like watching your little slut squirt for you Daddy?" He nodded, as he quickened the pace of his stroke. "And did you like watching cute skinny Zachary shoot his massive load...all over his sweet pale hairless chest?" Mac nodded again, his face screwing into a grimace. "And did you like watching beautiful Sarah come? Her little titties jiggling, her pussy spasming..." I could tell Mac was on the edge, and his wife was teasing him right over it! "Did you like hearing about spanking me?" She cooed softly into his ear. "Did you imagine spanking me, Daddy? Smacking my naughty little behind? Do you want to spank Sarah's cute round cheeks too? Spank both these naughty little sluts Daddy?"

That got him. I could see his toes curling and uncurling, his muscles tensing desperately, his eyes popped open and he shot. His nice curved cock pointed right back at his stomach, glazing himself just like I had. Jeanie giggled, wiggling with excitement as she watched her man empty his balls onto himself. "Ohh, that was a nice shot Daddy." She kissed him softly on the lips, then kissed down his neck, quickly making her way to his stomach, lapping up his cum.

"Mmm." Mac moaned. "Good job little slut." He gently stroked her long braided hair as she lapped up his seed.

Jeanie snuggled back up to him, looking across at Sarah and I. "Did you guys like that?"

"Oh my god..." Sarah moaned. "That was so much fun!"

"I'm glad, sweeties." Jeanie was beaming. "It's always fun to play with new friends."

We sat together for what seemed like hours. Just two couples cuddling, basking in the warmth of the woodstove and the afterglow of our orgasms, listening to the rain hammer mercilessly on the roof of the old bus.

I could see Mac's head starting to nod, and Jeanie was outright asleep, nestled into the crook of his arm. "You kids take the bedroom," Mac said softly, "Jeanie and I can pull the living room bed out." I thought about arguing with him that we shouldn't intrude, but I was exhausted after our crazy night, so I just nodded. He gently lifted Jeanie and carried her out the door.

Sarah smiled up at me. "Oh, that was sooo romantic. They're so cute, babe, I love it!"

I chuckled. "You want me to carry you around, Missy?"

"Mmm, maybe..." she mumbled sleepily. Mac returned to grab some pillows and blankets off the bed, and we hastily rearranged the rest. Sarah took her favorite position, the 'little big-spoon' she called it. Spooning me from behind, her knees against my thighs, her head pressed onto my shoulders. "G'night Zach." She mumbled.

"Goodnight." I mumbled. I was exhausted but my mind was racing. What a wild night! Were we really going to swap with these old people? Mac was my Dad's age! I kept thinking back to Jeanie teasing him as he stroked, she had asked if he liked watching me shoot. Was Mac bi? I couldn't get a read on him, his attention just seemed caring and fatherly, but maybe... Slowly the noise of the storm lulled me to sleep, my head still filled with thoughts of sex.

==0=0==

I woke up confused. The rain was still beating down outside, and the sky was still that horrible gray-black, but I was sure I could smell potatoes frying. I felt Sarah wiggle against me. "Oh Zachy," she mumbled, "is it morning?"

"I...I guess?" I rolled over, cuddling her as she woke up.

She suddenly gasped, stiffening in my arms. "Oh my gosh, I forgot where we were for a second!" She laughed with relief.

"Yeah," I moaned. "It seems like that wild night really happened."

"Oh fuck..." She sat up, stretching and rubbing her eyes. "Is your head okay?"

I had forgotten about it, but as soon as she reminded me I was hit with a dull throb. "It's okay, I guess."

She softly touched it with her fingertips. "You swelled up a little overnight. We can see if they have some ice."

"Smells like breakfast anyway." I sat up beside her, planting a kiss right on her lips. She grabbed my head as I tried to pull away, pressing my face into hers, sliding her tongue along mine, kissing me deeply. I felt her soft fingers and hard nails against my cock.

"Mmm, not so fast, babe." She pushed me back down onto the bed. "You still owe me a cowgirl-O, Mister!"

God she was amazing. Just like last night she worked her bare little pussylips along my cock, warming us both up. "Ride my face for a sec, babe." I grasped her amazing round cheeks and pulled her hips upwards. She wiggled herself over my face, pressing her pussy down onto my mouth. I lapped like a man dying of dehydration, tasting her sweet, salty juices as she squeaked and gasped above me, pumping her hips as she rode my face.

She shoved herself off again, sliding a messy snail-trail of pussy juice down my already cum-coated chest and stomach. Gently she lifted my now-rigid cock up with her fingers, placing it right against her floppy wet pussylips. She slid down onto my cock with a loud gasp. God! She felt amazing. Sliding into her was like dipping your pussy in the hottest, wettest thing imaginable. I stared up at her as she began to ride me, her titties beginning to jiggle with a nice rhythm. I reached up and grabbed them, pressing my thumbs against her hardened little nubs, making her gasp as I worked the stainless steel bars against the soft flesh.

"Oh god, Zach!" She squeaked. "Oh god." Thinking back to Jeanie's teasing last night I decided to try a bit of it on my own wife.

"Are you thinking of the stroke party last night, babe?" She moaned, her head rolling back.

"Thinking of Jeanie's big tits?" I could feel her pussy react as I teased her. "Thinking of rubbing your face right between them? Thinking of nursing on those big brown nipples?"

I could feel her pussy spasm as the first orgasm hit her. "Oh god yes, Zach, yes!" She gasped. I let her ride me for a bit, feeling the nice juicy suction of her pussy after her little O, but I knew I could do better, and I had a feeling what would get her.

"Or were you dreaming about Mac, about him spanking your little ass..."

"Ooh-ooh..." she screwed her eyes shut as she began to hump me with true desperation.

"Mmm, yeah. Your little brown buns dancing over Mac's big lap, as his hand smacks you again and again! Spanking you for being a naughty little slut! Spanking you for teasing his wife! Spanking you and Jeanie at the same time; the both of you naked over his knees! Slapping those wiggling bare buns!"

She came again, this time with a loud scream. Her spasming pulled my own orgasm out of me and I shot into her, filling her with seed. "Holy crap Zach." She squeaked as she collapsed onto my chest. "Wow..." We snuggled for awhile, letting our breathing return to normal. Sarah giggled at me. "You channeling Jeanie with the little whispered fantasies, Zach?"

"Mmm, maybe." I gave her a coy smile.

We kissed again as we sat up on the bed. "Okay babe, I'm really getting hungry after that." She said.

"I kinda gotta pee, too." I said.

Sarah laughed. "They gotta have a bathroom, Zach, just ask."

I swung my legs down off the bed. "Uhh, we also don't have any clothes, Sarah."

"Crap." I heard her whisper behind me. "I forgot about that."

I looked back at her. "I mean, Jeanie and Mac have already seen us, y'know." She mumbled.

"Yeah, they have." I said. "But it still seems a little weird."

I wrapped Jeanie's discarded towel around my waist locker room-style, and Sarah wrapped up in a small quilt from the bed. We ventured out to the front of the bus. Jeanie and Mac were in the kitchen. She was cooking while he fiddled with some sort of device hanging in the kitchen. Jeanie looked up from the stove. "Hey guys! Sleep okay?"

"Yeah." Sarah smiled.

"Zachary, how's your head?" She looked at me concerned.

"It's a bit swollen." I mumbled.

Mac reached into the mini fridge in the kitchen and tossed me a bag of frozen peas along with a clean kitchen towel. "That'll help."

"You can't be that hurt, Zachary. I heard Sarah a few minutes ago." Jeanie winked at me as she turned back to the stove. I realized that I was looking directly at her little ass. Underneath her apron she was still naked!"

Sarah blushed. "You guys heard all that?"

Mac chuckled. "It's a bus, you hear everything."

"I'm glad you two are feeling okay." Jeanie said. "Are you guys hungry?"

Sarah and I both nodded. "We-we're, uh, vegan though..."

Jeanie laughed. "No worries, sweetie. We're not hardcore but we're basically vegan at this point too. I've got potatoes going already, and we can do banana pancakes and oatmeal, plus we have some oranges. Do you guys do honey?"

Sarah nodded. "You know about the honey..."

Jeanie laughed. "Of course, sweetie, I cook for vegans all the time."

"Uh, I uhh..." I mumbled.

Sarah saved me. "We both have to pee, you have a bathroom, right?"

"After your fun this morning, I'll fucking bet." Mac chuckled. "In the very back, through the bedroom. There's a little door on the back wall with the closets."

"Hey," He called after us. "Guy's sit down in there too. Piss down the front slot, it'll make sense when you see it."

I didn't completely understand, but I really had to go. Sarah and I fled back to the bedroom and through into the bathroom. "You go first." She said. She giggled as she watched me. "It's funny to see you pee." I rolled me eyes.

Mac eyed our emergency clothing choices as we came back to the front. "As much as my wife would love to have two naked kids in her house, I think we need to head back down to your Subaru and get some dry clothes for you two."

"The storm really didn't let up, huh?" I looked out the window as the rain continued to sheet down.

Mac shook his head. "It's a real clusterfuck out there." He stared at his coffee. "Weather radio says it won't let up until overnight at the earliest. Guess we'll get dressed and wait for a break, then run it. You got suitcases or something ready to grab?"

I nodded. "Everything we were taking to California is in bins in the back."

"Good." He smiled. "Those shouldn't leak when we hump 'em up the hill."

Mac gave me a pair of pants, a sweater, and a poncho. My boots had dried overnight in front of the stove, I slipped them on and laced up. "I can go with you guys." Sarah offered, but Mac turned her down.

"No sense everyone getting wet again." He grumbled as he dressed.

He and I dashed back down the hill together, careful not to lose our footing on the muddy road that had become a raging river overnight. As we neared the Subaru I could see something was wrong. There was a branch down alongside the car, and the driver's window was smashed!

"Fuck!" I heard Mac yell beside me. "Thing's gonna flood!" We pulled the branch away and I opened the door. Broken glass was everywhere and the interior was soaked. I saw Mac looking around. He ran to our tent, pulled out his knife,and slashed a section of tarp off what was left of our rain fly. "Slam this in the door!" He shouted over the storm. Working together we closed the tarp section in the door, leaning the tree branch back against it to keep the wind off. We retrieved the two bins of clothes and hiked back up the hill.

"Fuck'n jesus!" Mac exclaimed as he slammed the bus door behind us. "This is some brutal shit."

We stripped off our raingear, laying it back out in front of the woodstove. Sarah had adopted Jeanie's bare-bottom-under-apron style, something that I was admittedly pretty into. Mac and I were on the same wavelength. "Why did we soak ourselves humping this stuff up here if these two are having so much fun naked?" He chuckled, slapping his wife as she waggled her bare ass at him.

Sarah just giggled. "Thank you boys." She gave me a big kiss, then kissed Mac, before rooting through the bins to retrieve a little cotton dress. She wiggled into it, swaying her hips for me.

"You kids..." Jeanie laughed as she watched us.

I was just glad to slip out of Mac's wet pants and into my own dry drawers, shorts, and t-shirt. "You boys starving yet?" Jeanie asked.

The four of us sat around the stove wolfing down breakfast. Mac and I helped clean up the kitchen, then we sat and chatted while the rain hammered down. Jeanie and Sarah sat next to each other. Jeanie had slipped off the apron and was huddled naked under a blanket, and I knew Sarah hadn't put on any panties under her jersey dress. I could see them eyeing each other, smiling awkwardly.

"Seems we've got another problem, son." Mac shot me a wink as he saw my confused look. "We've got ourselves a couple of little bi-wives here, and you 'n' I both know that after last night if we don't let them fuck each other they're gonna self-combust from their pussies vibrating and burn my poor old bus to the fuckin' ground."