Riding the Storm Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By lunchtime we had cleared the road down past our Subaru and out to the main Forest Service road. Mac and I took a quick blast in the Jeep out to the highway. There were a lot of branches down, but it was clear enough to get out.

"Lemme see something." Mac chuckled as he parked the Jeep down next to my little wagon. He hopped out and headed up the hill, silently motioning me to follow him. As we walked towards the bus we could clearly hear Sarah and Jeanie giggling together. Walking around the bus I stopped cold. They were underneath the showerhead together, the water cascading over their beautiful nudity. Sarah was bending forward, her hands on her knees, sticking her ass out while Jeanie soaped it thoroughly, rubbing her sudsy hands all over my wife's cheeks before poking her index finger straight up Sarah's ass! Seeing their glistening skin under the water, and watching their shamelessly slutty display gave me an instant hard-on.

Mac and I stood watching for a moment before he whistled loudly. The two women must've jumped a foot in the air, squealing and covering themselves with their hands!

"Oh my god, Mac! You scared me half to death!" Jeanie gasped as she and Sarah hugged each other. "We didn't hear the Jeep drive up."

"Now why would you be listening for my Jeep, JJ?" He growled. "Was it because you didn't want Zach and I to catch you two having fun, slutting it up, banging the shit out of each other while your husbands work our asses off? Hmm? Wasting all my tank water with silly lesbo games, not getting any lunch ready!" Mac was in full Dad-mode now, and I could see he was loving it.

"Oh Mac!" Jeanie squeaked.

"Don't 'Oh Mac' me, woman." He grinned, stroking his chin. "Think these two have earned a spanking?" He asked me with a wink.

I watched Sarah and Jeanie whispering excitedly to each other under the still-running shower as I tried to stammer out a response. They nodded to each other before Jeanie piped up. "Please Mac!" her bare feet pattered in the wet grass as she playfully begged. "Please not a spanking!"

"Oh, uh, yeah!" Sarah chimed in. "Please don't spank me Zachy. Please?" She tried to stifle a giggle.

I rolled my eyes, finally realizing the game Mac and Jeanie were playing. "Oh, uhh, yeah. They definitely earned it, Mac."

"No please, not on our bare wet buns, it'll hurt so bad!" Jeanie begged. Covering her ass with one hand while she openly tweaked a nipple with the other.

"Yeah, please not all bare. It'll hurt!" Sarah was really getting into it too.

Mac grabbed my arm. "Ever spank her before?" He whispered in my ear.

"Couple times, but I'm not too good at it." I mumbled.

"Follow my lead, and pay close attention to her body to see if you need to go up or down in speed or strength." He shoved me away as he strolled towards his naked begging wife. He slapped the valve on the side of the bus, shutting the shower off. Yanking her by the arm he pulled her over to the hammock the girls had set up between the bus and a nearby tree, out of sight from the road. She squealed as he roughly flung her down across it, so her bare ass stuck up as it swung.

I walked over to Sarah. Her bare feet were practically dancing with excitement. "You really need this, don't you?" I gave my best growl.

She nodded. "Please spank me Zach." She mewled. "You remember the safeword, right?"

I nodded as I drug her by the arm. "Yeah, Red."

I went to toss her over the hammock next to Jeanie but Mac shook his head. "Other side, kid. That way they can see each other and it won't swing away from us."

Pulling her around I tossed her over the opposite side, next to Jeanie, but facing the other direction.

"Do you kids have a safeword?" Mac asked.

I glanced up. I didn't expect him to come out of character like I had with Sarah, but I guess he wanted to make sure we were okay. "Red."

He chuckled. "Same as ours. Don't even need to adjust."

He raised his hand, slapping it down hard on Jeanie's soft tanned cheeks. "Oh!" She squeaked. He laid a flurry of hard smacks down on her tiny butt, working across both cheeks and down onto her thighs as she gasped and squealed. "Oh god Daddy, spank me! Oh please, ow! Oh not so hard pl...Oh!"

I did my best to follow suit, spanking Sarah's magnificent round globes, trying not to be too harsh with her. She moaned, wiggling her ass, pushing up against the grass with her toes. "Oh spank me Zach!" She was following Jeanie's lead begging. "I've been so bad, spank me Zachy!"

Mac stopped, taking time to caress Jeanie's quickly reddening ass. "Wanna swap 'em for a sec?" He smiled broadly at me. I looked down at Sarah. She looked back at me with the most pleading smile. I nodded.

Jeanie shook her ass at me as Mac and I traded spots. "Are you gonna spank me Zachary, sir?" She giggled. "Spank me for fucking your cute little wife?"

I was barely paying attention to her, distracted by Mac playing with Sarah across from us. He was scolding and fondling her as she wiggled. "Oh Mac!" She begged. "Please spank me, I was sooo naughty, I played with your wife, ooh..." She was eating it up. I watched her practically vibrate with excitement as the first slap hit her round asscheek.

Jeanie could sense what I was feeling. "Ooh, Zachary, you like watching my big strong Daddy spanking your cute little wife? You like watching him punish your tiny little slut?" She cooed as she humped over the hammock. "Does it drive you wild? Does it make you want to spank me to get back at him? Smack his little whore's ass?"

Dammit, she was playing me like a fiddle, and it was working! "Oh god Zachary, yes!" She squeaked as my first flurry of strokes landed quickly on her ass. "Spank me! Spank me so hard!"

The sound of hands smacking naughty little bottoms echoed through the forest. Suddenly I saw Mac freeze. A moment later I heard it too. An engine! Someone was coming up the road! We yanked the girls up and they ran to hide behind the bus. Mac walked to the front of the bus and stuck his head out around the corner. I tossed the girls two towels that had been hanging on the mirror before shoving my hand down in my pants to pull my cock up flat against my stomach. I pulled my t-shirt down over to hide it as best I could before following Mac around the corner.

I saw a Ranger's truck parked in the road. Mac was leaning against the window talking to him. "Survive the storm?" I heard him ask.

Mac chuckled. "Oh yeah, it was a wild one."

"Know who dumped that junk Subaru at the site further down?" The Ranger asked. "There's a Jeep parked down there too. I was just about to call it in."

"Nah, no need for that, it's my son's car." Mac motioned over his shoulder towards me. "Got hit with a branch in the storm. Gonna take it into town tomorrow morning, have the autobody shop replace that window. And the Jeep is mine." I was amazed how casually Mac could lie when he had to.

"As long as it's gone." The Ranger nodded. "Just you two up here?"

"Wife's asleep inside." Mac said.

"Well, I'll see you in a couple days then." The Ranger backed his truck up and turned around, heading back down the hill.

"The girls okay?" Mac asked as he walked back to me. We rounded the bus to find the two of them panting and giggling together, hiding behind the back tires.

"Holy crap!" Sarah squeaked. "That was so scary, my heart's racing!"

"Fucking pigs." Mac laughed. "Come up here to bother me, interrupt me spankin' my wife...or in this case spankin' *your* wife." He winked at me.

Jeanie pecked a kiss on his cheek. "Let us scrub you boys up and we'll make something to eat."

"Wanted to fix the car this afternoon..." Mac started to grumble. "Ahh, fuck, we'll deal with it tomorrow, kid."

Mac and I stripped off our work clothes and stood back to back under the shower. Sarah and Jeanie had the time of their lives soaping us up, walking circles around us rubbing their sudsy hands over every inch as we groped and played with their naked bodies. Mac turned the showerhead back on and the four of us rinsed underneath it. Jeanie squatted in front of Mac, taking his rigid member into her mouth. Seeing her, Sarah did the same. I gasped, leaning my head back against Mac's shoulder as I felt her warm lips kissing my glans.

Mac and I stood basking in the warm sun, each of us letting our wives worship our cocks. It felt amazing.

I heard a pop and Jeanie's soft gasp as she pulled her husbands cock from her mouth. "Oh Mac," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

He laughed. Looking over my shoulder I watched in amazement as he grasped his cock at the base and slapped her face with it! First one cheek, then the other. Back and forth, spanking her with his dick! She squeezed her eyes shut, a funny smile forming on her lips. "Oh please fuck me, Mac." She whispered. "Please..."

Mac led her by the arm back to the hammock. He pushed her over, her bare wet ass shining in the sunlight. He slid his hard, dripping shaft along her slit before thrusting forward, driving his manhood into her. She moaned loudly as he fucked her. "Get your woman over here, kid." He nodded me towards the free side of the hammock.

I tossed Sarah over. Her skin took on a beautiful golden color in the sunlight. Her ass was amazing. I pushed my cock up against her lips. I don't think I'd ever felt her so wet! She was as wet as Jeanie had been! Damn, I thought, she must really need it. She gave little squeaks as I slid my cock into her sheath. Leaning back as I fucked her I locked eyes with Mac. He grinned and slowly began to thrust faster, Jeanie moaning beneath him. I matched his speed, listening as the little "eeh-eeh-eeh" noises from Sarah increased.

We silently egged each other one, fucking faster, harder, deeper. Jeanie's talk about men's competitiveness echoed in my mind. Looking down at Sarah I saw her big brown asshole, swollen from Jeanie's diddling. I drooled some spit off my tongue, then pressed my thump right at the entrance to her bung. She gave a big squeak from the surprise, but I felt her pussy contract around me with pleasure.

Her "Eeh-eeh" noises became frantic as I slowly stretched her brown rose, opening her up to my thumb. Mac smiled as he watched us. I felt my thumb pop softly through Sarah's ring and slide into her spasming anus. "Oh Zach!" She gasped. "Oooohmygawd ooooh..." Her pussy clamped down on me as she came from the stimulation.

Mac winked as he released a long string of saliva down to poor unsuspecting Jeanie's asshole. "Oh god Mac!" She cried as he pressed his thumb against her bud. Oo-ooh be gent-uh-uh-uhlll..."

We fucked our wives like that until first I, and then he, came, drowning two well-scrubbed pussies with another flood of cum. Mac caught his breath for a moment, then hoisted Jeanie up off the hammock, carrying her into the bus. Seeing my chance I pulled Sarah's little body up into my arms and followed him. "So romantic, babe..." she giggled at me.

Jeanie made some quick sandwiches for lunch. "Time for a nice post-orgasm nap." Mac laughed as he led his wife to the bedroom. Sarah and I cuddled on the couch.

==0=0==

The next morning after breakfast Mac and I headed down to the Subaru. He tried to jump it with the Jeep but it stalled every time we pulled the cables. Mac frowned at his meter as he probed. "Alternator must be fucked too." He muttered. "That and the battery both. This thing needs some love. Did you do anything before driving it cross country?"

I shook my head. "I don't really know anything about cars."

"Never too late to learn." Mac said. "We gotta go to the junkyard anyway. Let's get some tools from the bus and head out." He showed me how to remove the battery, and then the alternator. We drove over an hour to the junkyard. It was a massive place, I'd never seen anything like it, but Mac seemed perfectly at ease. He paid for the wristbands like it was a nightclub and we went in. There were scrap cars as far as I could see. Mac yelled something in Spanish to the guy on the forklift and they laughed and chatted for a moment. I couldn't understand a word. He pointed things out as we walked down the rows of cars. "You want that one. No tint, same as yours." He patiently talked me through the job, showing me how to strip off the door handle, the panel, and the weatherstrip, then remove the glass. "Stick it in the backseat while we find an alternator." We hiked the rows, Mac showing me how to check the bearings. "Can't do a full test on it here, so we'll roll the dice." We found one he hoped was okay, retrieved our front window, and headed home.

'Home' home had become a funny thing. Mac was homeless but he had a home. I wasn't homeless, but I had no home. Except for Sarah, and...well, I used to have a tent, which reminded me. "We gotta get a tent too, Mac."

"Fuck, good call kid! I forgot about that." He laughed. "Guess I got used to you and your woman hanging out naked in my bed."

We stopped at Walmart for a new battery and a new tent before heading back.

"How you payin' for all this shit." Mac asked as he drove. "If you don't mind me pryin'."

"My Dad sent me money to get to Cali."

"But no further'n that, huh?" Mac asked.

I sat silently, the wind whipping through the open Jeep. "Maybe a bit further, I guess." I finally said.

"Don't take much out here." Mac's voice was loud over the roar of the wind. "As long as you know what the fuck you're doin'."

Mac worked with me, showing me how to install the alternator and adjust the belt. I dropped the battery in and we started it. My heart jumped as it roared to life immediately. "Shit, kid." Mac laughed, slapping me on the back. "If you fix things they fuckin' work. Whatd'ya know?"

We pulled the tent stakes and lifted what was left of our tent into the back of his Jeep. He threw our temporary window tarp over the shattered glass in the driver's seat and I drove it up the hill, parking behind the bus. He ran a cord out and handed me a small shop vac. "Get the glass and tree crap out, then we'll lift the carpet and let it dry."

"How do you have electricity out here like this, Mac?" I asked.

"The sun." He pointed upwards. "1600 Watts on the roof."

The inside of the Subaru was a disaster, but I kept at it with the vacuum and eventually it came clean. Mac showed me how to pull the sill plates and lift the carpet with whatever long tools Mac had in the bus. "Leave it to dry out for a day or two." He said. "Plus that's more time I can spend fucking your little wife." He winked. I flushed red, but I felt I couldn't let him get away with it, so I punched him hard in the arm. He just laughed as we walked back to the bus.

==0=0==

Dinner was vegan quesadillas from our stores in the Subaru. A Sarah classic. Mac and Jeanie loved them. The four of us skipped the living room chat that night. Jeanie offered to teach Sarah how to play Gin. They played in the middle of the big bed, while Mac and I watched. My phone buzzed. Fuck! It was my Dad. I silently slipped out, walking down the bus to the front before answering.

"Goddammit! Where the fuck are you?" I pulled the phone away from my ear as my Dad's angry voice boomed through the tinny speaker.

"I-I had car trouble."

"Fucking hell, idiot, that's why you should've flown! I don't give a fuck about some virus!"

I tried to stammer out a response, but he just kept yelling. "Fucking hell, you worthless idiot excuse for a son! Get your fucking clothes, rent a fucking car or get on a fucking plane! I don't even care just get out here so my lawyers can annul that stupid fucking marriage. You can fucking abandon her out there, it doesn't matter, she's just a......"

I hit the red bubble. I didn't need to hear those words ever, especially about the woman I loved. I felt the tears burning in the corners of my eyes as I flung my phone angrily into the couch. Fucking hell! Fuck that prick!

I collapsed against the kitchen counter and sobbed. Looking up I could see them down the hallway, still on the bed playing cards. Sarah's back was to me, and she only wore a little halter top and her thong panties. I could see her pink soles pressed into the bed, peeking out from under her little brown ass. She threw her cards down laughing. God, her laugh was so beautiful. I thought back to what Mac had said. My decision was made, now all I had to do was accept it. No amount of success or money could ever convince me to give her up.

I splashed some water on my face from the drinking tank and sat down on the couch. "You okay?" Sarah walked down the hallway.

"I-no..."

"What's wrong?" Her face was awash with concern. "Please tell me, Zach."

"We can't go to California."

"Why not?" She plopped down on my lap, wrapping her arms around me.

"My Dad I..." I trailed off, staring into her soft brown eyes. Mac had been right, I had to tell her everything. "My Dad wants me to leave you. I thought I could convince him not to when he met you, but he's a fucking psycho asshole. We can't go. I never want to deal with him again." It all spilled out of me as her eyes widened.

"Why? I've never even met him. He doesn't know anything about me."

I hung my head. "He saw our wedding pictures, Sar. He only knows one thing about you."

I felt her hand under my chin, pulling me up to face her. Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks. "You should've told me, Zach."

"I know." I mumbled. "I know, I fucked up, I'm sorry."

"What do we do now?"

"We got a little money, we can find a spot to settle down and get jobs. Or we stay on the road..."

"And end up old and horny, fucking on a bus?" She said.

"Hey, it's not a bad life!" I smiled up at her. She laughed. God I was glad to hear her laugh.

"We'll figure it out, Zachy. I love you." She dipped down to kiss me. "Don't hide things from me, okay?"

I nodded. "I know, I'm sorry."

==0=0==

"Mac," Jeanie said over breakfast the next morning. "Do you or Zachary need the Jeep today? Sarah and I wanted to go into town for a few things."

"Go." Mac said, speaking around a mouthful of potatoes. "We gotta get that window in before it rains again. Subaru runs now anyway, in case there's trouble."

I was surprised to see how well Jeanie did driving Mac's old Jeep. Seeing the two of them in sundresses and flip flops tearing off down the gravel road was a cute.

"Mac." I said, my face blushing red. "Could you teach me how to, y'know, drive it?"

"Drive what, the bus?"

"No, well maybe, but I meant the Jeep, y'know, the stick."

He laughed. "Nobody even bothered to show you how to drive a manual?"

"Shit man, I grew up in an apartment it Atlanta. We didn't even have a car!"

"Yeah kid," He said. "I'll teach you."

We chatted a bit as we worked. Finally I worked up the nerve to tell him. "I told her."

"Told who what, kid?" Mac grumbled as we worked.

"Sarah. I told her about my Dad. Told her everything."

"That's a good fuckin' policy for a marriage, son. And I been married twenty-eight years, so I should know. What's your plan now?"

"I-I don't know." I stammered.

"Could head to Arizona with Jeanie and I. Live cheap as hell out in the desert for the winter. Figure out what you wanna do next year."

"Maybe. I'll have to talk it over with Sarah."

"See, now that's a good plan." He laughed. "You're getting smarter, kid."

Mac showed me how to strip down the door panel and carefully clean all the broken glass out. I held the glass as he set it down onto the regulator. He reassembled everything carefully and tested the motor. "Finally an easy day, eh?" He chuckled as he tossed me a beer. "Better lose the work shirt and jeans, kid. It's gonna be hot for at least one more day."

Mac flopped down in the chair across from the couch and we chatted for awhile. Mac always said "Don't mean to pry." right before he pried. It was funny, but I didn't mind. He turned out to have grown up a lot like me. We talked about my experience swinging, how I liked it so far, how I felt about letting Sarah roam, and then we swapped stories. I didn't have nearly as many as he did, but he seemed impressed by what Sarah and I had already done. I felt my cock poke into my shorts and panicked looking down, realizing I was tenting listening to Mac's tales! I looked over and saw his hard cock poking up inside his shorts too!