Riding the Storm Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped as I looked up and locked eyes with him. "You ever been with a man, Zach? Ever fully join the lifestyle?" I nodded. "Damn, Jeanie was right." He chuckled. "I couldn't nail it down, but she was sure you were bi. You'd think I'd learn to listen to her after all this time."

"I mean, I only ever sucked dick." I stammered.

"Hey kid, don't give me that 'relations' bullshit, dick is dick." He chuckled. "But I suppose that's from before your time." He set his hand on my thigh. "It'll be a fair bit before the girls get back, son. I'm game if you are, but no shame in saying no either. Your choice."

I stared at him. Goddammit, Sarah was right! She'd literally called it. I slid off the chair and knelt between Mac's legs. I felt his strong hands as he slid my tanktop up my stomach and lifted it over my head. I reached for his shorts but he shooed my hand away. "Up." He commanded. I stood and he slid my shorts and boxers down, letting my rigid cock spring free. He pulled off his unbuttoned short-sleeve shirt and stroked his fingers up my thighs before firmly grasping my asscheeks. Pulling me towards him he caught my bobbing cock in his mouth.

"Ah! Aaaah..." I moaned from the sudden sensation. I felt Mac dragging my foreskin back with very gentle sliding of his teeth.

"I like that you've still got the tip." He grinned up at me, reaching one hand under my balls. "I lost mine to my Catholic Mom in the 60's." He chuckled.

He dropped his mouth back over my cock, lapping at the underside of my glans, running his tongue up the shaft, and even twirling his tongue over the top. Fuck, Mac could suck a cock! I rolled my head back and moaned, grasping the kitchen counter for support.

"Mmm... not so fast, kid." He stood up and unbuttoned his shorts, letting them slide down his slim but muscular thighs. He laid back in the chair, sliding his ass out to the edge of the seat. I chuckled a bit as I knelt before him. "Damn kid, don't start laughing at an old man now."

"Sorry Mac, it's not you." I stammered out. "It's...Sarah."

"Mmm...what about your wonderful little wife?" He said as I lapped my tongue up the underside of his glans.

"She called this." I gave another lick. "She told me the night we met that I was thinking about kneeling in front of you sucking his cock."

He laughed. "And she was right, wasn't she?"

I nodded, slipping the tip of his cock back out of my mouth. "She was right, Mac."

"Mm-hmm...that's why we married 'em, son." He moaned as I began to suck in earnest. "They know us as well as we know ourselves."

Mac seemed to really appreciate my amateur blowjob, or at least he didn't complain. "You ever do anal with your little lady?" He asked as I sucked.

I shook my head, popping his cock free of my mouth. "She's afraid to try."

"She did put on a show when you thumbed her bung on the hammock yesterday." He stroked his chin. "You wanna give it a shot? I'm man enough to say I enjoy a good assfuck from a cute young twink."

"I-I guess..." I stammered, my face turning red from his request and his description of me as I knelt before him. "I, y'know? Yeah. Fuck it, yeah."

That's the spirit." He grinned down at me. "Ever take anything up your end, son?" I shook my head again.

"Not even her finger?" He laughed.

"That doesn't count, does it?"

"Ehh." He pushed me back against the couch as he stood up. "I'll let your cute little wife have the fun of stretching your ass out, son. Get her a couple plugs and a peg, she'll love it." He chuckled.

"I-uh, peg me?" I squeaked. "You think she'll want to?" I scrambled to my feet.

He shrugged. "You gotta ask her, son. But I think she will. I'll bet she's switch, that one. Jeanie's a sub. She's a bratty sub, but she's a sub. She needs a Daddy. Your little Sarah though..." He stroked his chin. "She loves it when Daddy spanks her but, I seen her push you down for oral or to ride, seen her do the same to Jeanie too. She's a switch."

He reached around my neck, pulling me close. I pressed my hand into his chest as we kissed, standing naked together in the middle of the bus. He reached down to grasp my cock, and led me back to the bedroom.

He tossed me a condom and the lube bottle. "You up for it, son?" I nodded. He climbed on the bed on all fours over a towel, and I knelt behind him. I slid the condom down my cock and dripped the lube onto it awkwardly. "Go ahead, son." He said, looking back with an encouraging smile. "Lemme feel the cock my wife has been enjoying."

Putting my cock up an asshole was an all-new experience, but another man's asshole especially so. I worked my cockhead gently at Mac's anus. I knew enough from fingering Sarah how it would relax and slide in, but feeling it on the sensitive, just-sucked tip of my spear was an amazing sensation. Mac moaned as I pressed in, sliding deep inside his anus. "Fuck." He moaned as I slowly worked myself inside him. Once I was in the sensation changed, there was a lot of pressure on my shaft and little on my head. Sort of the opposite of a pussy, I thought. I worked slowly as he moaned, stroking his own cock, his chest pressed down into the mattress. It was incredible! All the things I'd felt towards Mac over the past few days, and he was just letting me fuck him in the ass! I felt my balls tingle as my orgasm neared.

"Fuck, Mac," I gasped. "I'm gonna come." He just groaned into the mattress as I thrusted faster and faster into him, pressure building in my balls, my own asshole tingling as we fucked. I yelled out as I came, grabbing Mac's narrow hips as I pulled him back into me like it was Sarah. I stayed inside him, feeling his bowels clamp down on my cock as his own orgasm neared. I could hear the fast, wet *schlick* of his stroke, and his low moan muffled by the mattress as he came, shooting his seed down onto the towel.

Slowly I withdrew my limp dick from his asshole. He rolled over on his side, handing me the towel. I wiped myself and slid the condom off inside it. "Damn, kid." He smiled up at me. "You're not bad for an amateur little fucker."

I laid on the bed beside him as he stroked my hair and face with his fingers. "You're not bad yourself, old man."

==0=0==

I awoke with a start to Sarah's voice in the dim bedroom. "Zach, babe, you in here?" As my senses returned I realized I was still cuddled naked in bed with Mac! I could feel his strong arm over me.

"Hey Sarah." I heard his deep voice behind me as he cuddled me.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard her squeak. "No way! Did you guys do it? You guys did it!"

"Mmm, have to ask your cute hubby about that, Sarah."

"Oh my gosh, Jeanie!" She squealed. "You were right! They totally did it while we were gone!"

"Good." I heard Jeanie's voice from the hallway. "They both needed a guy."

Sarah perched next to me on the bed. "Oh my gosh, Zachy! How do you feel?"

"Mmm...good, babe." I mumbled sleepily.

"Did you fuck Mac or did-"

"He fucked me." Mac said. "I wanted to save his cherry for you. I see why you and my wife enjoy this kid so much though."

"Oh my gosh, Mac!" She slapped his chest playfully. "Are you guys hungry?"

==0=0==

The four of us sat together after dinner. Mac was once again playing with Jeanie under her shirt, and I felt Sarah's deep crack wiggling against me through her tight booty shorts.

"Mmm, you know son." Mac said playfully. "We never finished spanking two naughty girls yesterday."

I looked down at Sarah. Her eyes were lit up. She really wanted more! We both nodded.

"Alright, get up you two!" Mac barked. He was back to the Dad-voice from yesterday.

Jeanie raced to stand up in the center hallway. Sarah was a bit more confused, but followed Jeanie's lead. "Do you two girls remember your safeword?"

They both nodded. "Red, sir." Jeanie said softly.

"That's right." Mac said. "And for those who are new, it's important to remember that safewords aren't just for emergencies. If you feel bad in any way about what is happening, just call it out and we stop the play, okay?" He stared directly at me as he spoke. The girls and I nodded.

"Okay then. Strip you two."

Jeanie again raced to scramble out of her clothes, while Sarah followed.

"Should we let them choose their laps?" He asked me with a wink.

I wasn't quite sure what he meant, but Jeanie understood him perfectly. "Sarah," She said. "Can I borrow Zach again? You can ride my Daddy."

Sarah nodded eagerly, without any hesitation. She wanted to get spanked, but she wanted Mac to spank her. My heart sank a bit. I knew Sarah had found certain things with certain lovers before, but seeing her so eager to have Mac dom her made me feel odd. I really liked Mac, I had fucked him, I looked up to him, but then again, so did Sarah.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jeanie straddling me, presenting her big breasts. "Oh Zachary, are you going to spank me again?" She teased breathlessly. "Gonna punish me for playing with your cute little wife?"

She squeaked as I yanked her down, spanking her soft butt inexpertly. She kept egging me on though. "Oh god, Zah-ach, oh! Spank-me-oh!"

Sarah was a natural. I watched her dance happily across Mac's lap as he smacked her bouncing round buns. I could see his rigid cock poking her as she squealed and wriggled against him. I decided that I could give as good as I got to little teasing Jeanie.

"You *smack* see my wife over there *smack* getting her ass beat by your *smack* husband?" I swiveled myself a bit in my seat and loosened my grip on her waist so she could indulge her curiosity. "Look at her *smack* bouncing on his lap." I whispered. "Look at her *smack* writhing and rubbing on your *smack* Daddy's hard cock as he punishes her *smack* for playing with you." *smack smack smack* She whimpered underneath me and I felt her pressing her mound against my knee. *smack smack smack* "Oh, you like your Daddy spanking your *smack* cute young girlfriend?" *smack* *smack* She gasped as my spanks grew harder. I could feel her wetness against my leg.

Mac eyed me as he worked over Sarah. Once again we were each watching our own wife. Poor Sarah was really taking it. She was gasping and I could see the tears starting to roll down her cheeks. Mac gave me a nod and pulled her sideways on his lap, letting her straddle his left knee, her crotch pressing directly onto his thigh, as he continued to spank away with his right hand. The move drove Sarah wild. I could see her kicking and wriggling in real desperation now, and hear her sobs become gasps.

I followed his lead, pulling Jeanie across my lap and letting her straddle. She moved eagerly, recognizing the position. I studied Mac's technique with Sarah. He didn't just spank steadily, he played her like an instrument. Giving a flurry of smacks followed by squeezing her cheeks, then molesting her wet pussy, continually mixing up his technique. I could see why she was so eager to go across his knee instead of mine.

I tried some of his rubbing and playing, but after some extended squeezing of her cheeks Jeanie began to beg, humping her mound against my thigh. "Spank me big strong Zachary," she whispered desperately. "Oh please, I need to come, spank me hard over your knee so I can come."

I began to spank her harder and faster, feeling her writhing against me. I remembered Mac's instructions from yesterday: 'Pay attention to her body.' Jeanie's body was begging me and I responded. I spanked her, harder and faster, beating a steady tattoo into each reddening cheek. I felt her grind against me, squealing as she came. Felt her squirt flood over my leg. God, no wonder Mac always called her a slut!

I kept slowly spanking her, bringing her down slowly, slaps becoming rubs, before I pulled her up to my chest so we could both watch. Looking across Mac had reached his big left hand all the way around Sarah's waist and down between her legs, I could see two of his fingers hooked into her dark brown pussy, fingering her aggressively as he spanked. She was practically lifting off of his lap, her pink soles bouncing off the floor of the old bus as she danced. I could see her creamy wetness on his fingers, and hear the breathless desperation in her voice. He really had her cumming hard!

Like I had with Jeanie, Mac slowly brought Sarah down, gently slapping and stroking her cheeks, rubbing her ass as she vibrated over his knee. He pulled her up into a cuddle, kissing her cheeks and gently consoling her as wrapped his long arms around her.

"Ooh..." I heard Jeanie moan as we watched their display. "That was so hot Zachary. Oh god, I need your cock in me again, please." She looked up at me with pleading eyes. I flipped her down onto the couch, in the same position I had taken her yesterday, and gave her another pounding. I was too distracted to even look over at Sarah, after all that spanking I needed to come, needed it bad. I hammered Jeanie as she begged for more, fucking her deeply before filling her with my cum. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting together. She smiled and kissed me on the mouth. "Oh Zachary." She giggled.

When my mind finally came back to earth I was surprised to see Mac and Sarah still cuddling. I figured he'd have fucked her right then and there, but he continued to kiss and console her. He saw my confused look. "Sometimes they need a fuck, sometimes they need a cuddle, son." He said softly. We sat together, each cuddling the other's wife until Sarah sat up. "You haven't come yet, Mac." She said, slapping his erect member playfully.

"Mmm... anything you can do to help, little one?" He smiled at her as she sat perched on his knee.

"Oooh, my pussy's so tender, Mac...can I suck you?"

"Can a sweet little angel suck my cock?" He laughed. "Always, Sarah, always."

Jeanie and I watched as she knelt before him, swallowing his light brown knob with her dark brown lips.

"Aaaah." Mac groaned, leaning back in the little armchair for the second time today as my wife slobbered over his cock.

I watched as she worked him. His breathing quickening, his fingers tightening on the arms of the chair. She worked his balls with her nails, I knew the exact sensation he was feeling at that moment, but I knew the exact sensation she was feeling too! Mac threw his head back and cried out as he came. I could see my wife's slender throat gulping as she swallowed the seed of the man who had just spanked her.

Mac stroked her fuzzy hair lovingly as she softly slid his cock out of her mouth. She did what she always did with me: making a big show of the final swallow before sticking out her tongue to show it was all gone. He smiled. "Your Daddy Zach has trained you well, little Sarah." He mumbled through the post-orgasmic haze.

==0=0==

"Mac, I forgot some things in town." Jeanie said after breakfast. "Can I take the Jeep again?"

"I'll just come with you." He grumbled. "Jeep needs gas, I need two-stroke oil, we need trash bags n' some other shit." He looked at Sarah and I. "You kids gonna burn my bus down if we take off for a few hours?"

Sarah and I sat snuggled on the couch chatting, the cool breeze wafting through the open bus windows. I gently tweaked her nipple studs through her tight little cotton dress.

"Mmm." She moaned.

"Need another spanking?" I teased.

"Oh but my poor buns are still so sore!"

"Yeah," I laughed. "Mac really did a number on you"

"Oh god babe, please, pleeeease don't be jealous, but there's something about the way he just pins me down and just...takes over. You...you're still getting better at it." She smiled.

I looked at her for a moment. Was she teasing me? "Seems there's plenty of spots Mac didn't spank!"

I reached around her waist with my left hand. She let out a surprised squeak as I yanked her down, straddling her over my knee like Mac had. All she had on was a tiny thong, the string barely covered her swollen asshole. She yelped as my first stroke hit her already-sore cheek. I spanked her hard and fast and she squealed and begged. "Oh Zach please, oh god!" Her legs thrashed and kicked, her little feet pedaling in the air. I yanked down her little red thong and smacked down into her deep cleft, laying strokes right on her anus and pussylips. That really got her squealing. "Oh Daddy!" She cried as I punished her most intimate parts. "Daddy please, oooh, I'll be good Daddy." That was the first time she'd ever called me that, and god it felt good!

As I spanked her she really started to thrash and ride. My knee was soaked with her juices. Like Jeanie I could tell she was close. I moved my target back to her cheeks, driving her pussy down onto my leg, pushing her over the edge. "Oh Daaaadeeee!" She screamed as she came. I let her hang there for a moment before I pulled her up onto my knee. "Oh Zach," she sniffed, gulping down her sobs, "Holy crap Zach, please fuck me."

Channeling Mac as best I could I reached up and set my hand on her cheek, giving her just the tiniest taps with my palm. "What was that?"

"Oh please Daddy, please fuck me, please fuck me so hard..."

"That's better." Without warning I flipped her back down onto the bed. I yanked my boxers off, freeing my hard cock. I pressed myself against her lips and slid in. God she was wet!

"Oh Zachy...oh Daddy please..." Her voice was tiny and soft. She tried to reach up but I pinned her wrists back on the bed, pounding long deep strokes into her pussy.

"Oh god please fuck me Daddy oooh I'm cu..." I could feel her spasming around my cock as I pounded into her, and I knew my own orgasm wasn't far behind. Pounding down was a whole new sensation, totally different than our normal cowgirl. I was really feeling good as I fucked her, listening to her gasping cries underneath me. I leaned my head back and yelled as I came, pumping her messy little pussy full of seed. My arms gave out and I collapsed on top of her. "Oh Zach, she gasped. Holy crap, you really fucked me."

I rolled off of her, pulling her over next to me. "You really needed it, babe."

She smiled. "I wasn't sure you'd be okay treating me like that, Zach."

"I wasn't sure either." I smiled back at her. "But god it felt amazing."

She giggled. "Thank you...'Daddy'." She nuzzled my chest as we cuddled. I hoped Mac and Jeanie took all day to get back.

==0=0==

Dinner was cauliflower curry. Amazing. Really good seasoning, the four of us wolfed it down. After dinner we sat and chatted, as had become our tradition over the past few days. My phone buzzed twice. I snuck a quick peek.

The first was a text from my Dad. "sent money 4 plane tix plus xtra FIGURE UR SHIT OUT IDIOT NO MORE BS"

The second was a notification from my bank. The account my Dad used to send me money had a new deposit.

==0=0==

"He's not going to be mad at you?" Sarah's face went from eager excitement at my idea of traveling with Mac and Jeanie to concern at my idea for funding.

"He's always mad at me, Sar. He used to do this shit with my Mom all the time. Send some money to try to get his way. She'd just spend it on what we needed. Besides, I'm technically spending the money to "figure my shit out" and he doesn't even know where I am."

She sighed. "Okay Zach. I trust you." Slowly a smile crept back into her face. "This is gonna be so much fun!"

==0=0==

I walked through the parking lot of the bank, thankful I still had my suit packed in the back of the Subaru.

"Hi!" I smiled at the teller, pushing my glasses up my nose for maximum effect. "My name is Zachary Wilcox and I'd like to make a withdrawal please."

"Get what you needed, son?" Mac asked as I jumped up into the Jeep, parked far out in the corner of the bank's lot. I nodded as he fired up the engine. "It sure will be good to have someone rolling with us for a bit." He laughed. "Let's head back, see if our two women have fucked each other's pussies raw yet."