Riding the Storm Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah clasped her hands over her mouth and Jeanie broke down giggling. "Ma-ac!" She squealed.

"What, woman? It's true! You two have been dyin' to go at each other." Sarah and Jeanie glanced at each other as he spoke.

"Seems the only question for us now is whether you two want an audience."

==0=0==

The way they fucked was like a dance. Writhing and flowing against each other on Jeanie and Mac's big bed, touching and pressing their beautiful contrasting bodies together. I had seen Sarah with a few girls before, but she and Jeanie had something special. Mac slid his boxers down and I kicked my shorts and drawers off completely. We sat next to each other against the back wall. We stroked shamelessly, watching the two women we loved fucking each other. They were like two perfectly symmetrical bodies. Jeanie's breast were big and floppy, Sarah's were small and perky. Sarah's ass was big and round, Jeanie's was small and pert. Jeanie's big braid hung nearly to her waist, Sarah's little afro was short and puffed upwards.

They kissed deeply. Sarah pushed off, planting licking kisses down Jeanie's neck, down to her saggy soft tits. Jeanie indulged her, pushing up to her knees, cradling my wife like a baby against her bosom. Sarah pushed her back, so Jeanie was leaning back on her hands, her tits swinging free. Sarah knelt in front of her, lifting and lapping at each one, teasing Jeanie's big brown nipples out to their full length before alternating sucking back and forth, pulling each breast outwards by the suction of her lips on the nipple before letting it loudly *pop* free of her mouth and slap back down to Jeanie's chest before repeating with the other.

Sarah reached between Jeanie's legs, working her clam as she sucked. Jeanie gasped and squealed, practically vibrating as Sarah teased her orgasm out of her. They settled into a 69 position, with Sarah on top. They ate each other desperately, slurping and fingering, gasping and squealing. Sarah was pumping her hips, working her pussy against Jeanie's mouth. I could see her asshole spasming and hear her squealing into Jeanie's pussy as Jeanie lapped one orgasm after the next out of her! Mac's hand was working double-time over his curved shaft. He was loving this as much as I was!

Jeanie flipped Sarah over onto her back. Lifting one of Sarah's legs up she knelt, pressing their pussies together. Now it was Jeanie working her hips in desperation, her tits swinging wildly, their pussies making loud, wet squelching noises as they scissored together. Jeanie threw her head back and screamed as she came, spraying squirt all over poor Sarah's pussy, stomach, and even up onto her little breasts!

"Oh fuck..." I heard Mac's soft gasp beside me.

Sarah squealed in shock as Jeanie hosed her down. "Ohmygosh!" Jeanie gasped, collapsing forward onto the wet mess she'd made on Sarah. "Oh my god, baby!0 She moaned." Sarah just laughed, squeezing Jeanie against her, their wet skin squishing.

Watching my wife covered in Jeanie's squirt was too much. I moaned aloud as I shot upwards, stream after stream of cum splattered onto my shirt. Mac was right behind me, I heard him grunt as he shot back onto his stomach. The two girls collapsed together, panting as they cuddled. Mac handed Jeanie a steel canteen and both women drank deeply before falling back into each others arms. Mac and I relaxed, catching our breath. He had been smart enough to pull his shirt up and could quickly wipe off with a towel, I was left to slip my messy tee over my head and use it to wipe off my bare chest.

I leaned forward, kissing Sarah on the cheek. I could taste Jeanie's squirt all over her face. "Oooh, I love you Zachy..." she mumbled sleepily.

Mac tapped me on the shoulder. "Let 'em rest, son." He whispered softly. We stepped back into the main room of the bus and he dropped the heavy curtain over the doorway blocking off the bedroom. I laid down on the little sofa and pulled a blanket over my naked body. "Hell of a show, huh?" Mac grinned, offering me a Modelo can. "You drink?"

I nodded and smiled back at him. "Thanks. Yeah it was, holy shit! I've seen Sarah with a few women, she was actually dating a chick when we met, but fuck..."

"Jeanie brings that out in people, especially women." Mac laughed. "We got a couple of great gals, you and I." He leaned over to toast me with his can.

"So what's in California?" He asked.

"I, uh-I think a job?" I mumbled.

"You 'think'?" He chuckled. "Most people would make sure they have the job before they drive two thousand miles. You're not trying to become a movie star, are you?

"No, I...it's my Dad. He, he runs some big finance firm. It's..." I sighed. "It's kind of a long story."

"I won't pry." Mac said.

"No, it's...uhh." I sighed. "He and my Mom were never together, I was an accident. My Mom raised me in Atlanta, but she died last year. My Dad told me I had to come to California, but I don't know..."

"This 'finance guy' Dad of yours ain't a very nice guy, is he?" Mac asked bluntly.

"No, he's a fucking asshole, but he sent me money for the trip, and I know he's loaded. He said he'd pay for me to finish college and 'Make sure I can take care of my shit.' I'm a dropout, high school and college both. Never had a job that was worth a shit. I figured it was my only chance to make enough money to take care of Sarah, but..."

"There's always a 'but' with those Faustian bargains, ain't there?" He chuckled.

"Fow-steen?"

"Faustian." Mac laughed. "A deal with the devil."

"Fuck, you got that right."

"What's the catch?" Mac leaned back, taking another swig of his beer. "With your Dad, I mean. What's the 'but'?"

I hung my head, staring a hole through the floor of the bus. "Sarah."

"Hmm..." Mac grumbled knowingly. "Rich asshole Dad doesn't like the great new wife."

"The great new *black* wife." I mumbled, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

Mac sat silently, setting his beer back on the counter. Finally I heard him sigh. "I'm sorry son."

We sat across from each other in silence. Finally he got up and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around me. That broke me. I sobbed into his chest. I felt like a total fucking tool, my Dad probably would've killed me if he saw me crying, but Mac just squeezed me tighter. "It's okay kid," He said, "Let it out. Let it all out."

"I don't know what to do, Mac." I sobbed. "She doesn't even know."

He reached up and grabbed a clean towel for me off the kitchen counter. I wiped my face and tried to compose myself. "I don't know what to do." I whispered again.

"You can just not go." Mac said softly.

"Where else can I go? What else can I do? I've got no one else left, except Sarah's mom and... we're not exactly welcome back there either."

Mac chuckled. "You can always just do what *you* want, son."

I looked up at him blankly.

"Look Zach, I dropped out of highschool at fifteen and never looked back. Bummed around a bunch of jobs. Joined the army at seventeen, that sucked so I left. Tried college, it sucked so I left. Met Jeanie and her mom literally threw her out of the house when she caught us. Like literally throwin' her stuff out on the porch like it was a damn movie!" He chuckled. "Said she wouldn't have her daughter fuckin' no half-Mexican. Well, Mexican wasn't the word she used, but y'know..."

I didn't know, but I nodded anyway. "You're Mexican, Mac?"

He laughed. "Mixed. My wife got her brown skin through hard work: fuckin' hundreds of people bare-ass naked out in the desert. I cheated and got mine from my old man."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I didn't mean to be rude."

"Nah, no offense taken, kid. I lived your life, I been in your shoes. You haven't seen it but I got a little Jeep I tow behind this thing. When I was your age I drove that around and slept in a tent, same setup you kids've got. Jeanie came later, and then the bus when I got too old and sore and lazy to sleep on the ground." He took another swig.

"Mac, how old are you?" I asked.

"Fifty-six." He said. "Seems like a long time, but it speeds up the longer you go."

"But where do you work?" I asked.

"Where? Anywhere." He laughed. "There's a hell of a lot more ways to make a living than punching a clock. And a lot more honest ways to do it than hustling people with paperwork like your old man wants you to do."

I hung my head. "I got a lot to think about Mac."

"You do, son. But I figure our first step after this storm breaks is heading to town to get a window and a battery for that heap of yours."

"You'd help me with that?"

"Of course, kid," he grinned. "No worries."

Sarah stumbled through the doorway from the bedroom and made her way over to us. She plopped down in my lap and gave me a kiss, pushing her head into my chest. "Holy crap, Zachy." She mumbled sleepily. "Holy crap..."

I kissed her hair, wrapping the blanket I was in around her. "Oh Zach, did you boys come too?"

"Yeah." I laughed. "You didn't see us shoot?"

She shook her head. "I was trying to put on a little show at first, but then I ended up on Planet Jeanie and I had no idea what else was going on." I kissed her and gave her a nuzzle as we cuddled together. "Zachy?" She asked, her voice still groggy. "Do we really have to go to California? Can't we just stay here and be happy?"

I was frozen, I didn't know what to say. Thankfully she was too sleepy for an answer, she just dropped her head down onto my chest and closed her eyes. I slowly sipped my beer, cuddling her as she slept, watching Mac as he sat silently across from us.

"Sometimes you're worryin' about a problem, and out of the blue your woman just comes up with the same solution you'd been thinking of, but weren't sure on. Makes you remember why you married her: 'cause she's on the same wavelength as you." His voice was barely above a whisper. "Sometimes she'll make you realize that a decision you thought you had ain't a decision at all. It's just you accepting what you already know is gonna happen."

I looked down at Sarah as she slept in my arms, turning over her words and his in my mind.

Mac downed the last of his beer and stood, setting the can in the sink. He walked back to the bedroom, leaving me cradling my wife.

What the fuck am I gonna do, I thought. What the fuck am I gonna do?

==0=0==

"He-ey!" Sarah and I awoke to Jeanie's voice, but she was far more groggy than normal. "You two hungry for some dinner?"

I mumbled as I climbed out from under the blankets Sarah and I had been on curled up on the tiny seat. "Hey little lover." Jeanie winked at Sarah.

Sarah giggled. "Hey hot mama."

The storm had died down somewhat, but it was still raining outside by nightfall. "Should be decent by tomorrow morning." Mac said, switching the old weather radio back off.

Jeanie and Sarah were both cooking bare-assed in their aprons. Mac winked at me as I brought him wood for the fire. "You see now why nothin' gets done around here." He laughed.

Dinner was amazing. Sarah was a fantastic cook, but when she worked with Jeanie they were on a whole other level. We sat around the stove after the dishes were done. The rain was barely noticeable now, for the first time since we'd been here. Sarah cuddled with me, and Jeanie sat on Mac's lap. He reached up and gently began to tweak his wife's nipples. They poked up, seemingly eager for more attention. "Oooo..." she gasped, "Hmm..."

I felt Sarah's gentle fingers on the tip of my cock. She knew Mac displaying and teasing Jeanie like that would be having an effect on me!

"JJ, you want to play with them again, don't you?" Mac said softly as he teased her. "You want that long young white cock in you, don't you little slut?"

"Hmm..." she moaned, writhing against him. "Oh god yes, ohh..."

"She's already got his cock out for a stroke while he watches you, JJ." Mac winked at Sarah. Jeanie just moaned, closing her eyes as one of Mac's big hands moved from her breast to her pussy.

"You kids want to stroke again, or are you ready to join?" Mac asked.

Sarah looked up at me with a happy smile. "I already went on the Jeanie ride today, you take her Zachy."

Jeanie wasted no time in hopping off her husband's lap. She knelt on the tiny couch straddling me, my hard cock bobbing tantalizingly beneath her. "Oh Mister Zachary." Her voice was breathless from Mac diddling her. I could feel the wetness of her pussy as she rubbed against me. She worked my shirt up over my head, her tits dangling inches in front of me. She slid my glasses off, setting them up on the kitchen counter. I leaned forward, pressing my face into her warm soft flesh. She smelled so much different than Sarah, felt so much different than Sarah. "Mmm, oh Zachary." I heard her moan as she wrapped her arms around me, pressing me into herself.

I gulped for air as I pushed away from her big smothering titties. "Wow." I gasped. "Wow..." She giggled. Dropping her hips down she slid her pussy against my hard cock. Her pussylips were practically dripping as she slid one me. Over her shoulder I could see Mac cuddling Sarah on his lap. They whispered together, both of us watching intently. Mac fingered Sarah's nipple studs as she gently tickled his swelling brown cockhead with her fingernails.

"You like watching them play, Zachary?" Jeanie giggled as she humped me eagerly.

I gasped as she expertly dropped her pussy onto my cock, just wetting my glans with her labia before pulling back up. "You like that, baby?"

Her teasing was driving me mad. "Fuck me, slut!" I growled, giving her my best Mac imitation.

She gasped as she plunged her hips downwards. Her pussy was a lake, I felt her juices running down my shaft as she slid over me. "Oh god Zachary..." she squeaked as she worked herself on me. I worked my own hips off the couch, doing my best to match her expert rhythm. "Oh yes, fuck me..." she gasped as she felt my thrusts. "Oh god..."

I looked across to see my wife's little round brown ass bouncing on Mac's hard cock, her little asshole winking at me with every stroke! He leaned around and we locked eyes. He smiled and winked, both of us enjoying the view of our own women as we fucked the other.

Jeanie's soft round breasts were bouncing in my face as she rode my cock. I leaned forward and, after a few attempts, caught one of her long brown nipples in my mouth. She squealed, tossing her head back, her long braid flying. Nursing while she rode me triggered something in me, something primal. She was driving me closer with every thrust of her hips. "Oh gawd yes, Zacha-rheee..." She cried. "Oh suck me ooooh!"

Her pussy felt like it was sucking on me as she came, the feeling was incredible, like it wanted to draw the cum right out of my balls! I was so close! I felt her arms press my face in as I sucked on her nipples, and heard her scream as she came again. I shot into her, feeling her sucking wet pussy pull the cum right out of me, feeling it draining me as I creampied her. I screamed, my mouth still pressed into her nipple. "Oh yes, come for me baby boy, come!" she squealed. We spasmed together. She released her grip on my head and I popped off her nipple, gasping desperately for air. She collapsed down onto me, panting hard, my cock slowly relaxing inside her.

As we caught our breath I looked over her shoulder to see Mac's big creampie dripping off of Sarah's lips, the thick white seed running back down his softening shaft as Sarah collapsed down onto his chest, his cock still limp inside her. I'd seen my wife fuck a few other men while we were dating, but something about her and Mac, the way he cuddled her, the way he kissed her. It drove me wild. I could feel my cock stiffening inside Jeanie as I watched them. She squeaked as I pulled my cock free. I flipped her over and pushed her down onto the couch, a huge gob of my cum drooling out of her wet pussy, running down her crack over her asshole. I slid my once again rigid cock into her. "Oh Zachary!" She laughed. "Ooooh! Oh I get round two!"

I was done with her teasing, done with sucking her while she rode me, I wanted to pound her. She gasped and squealed underneath me as I hammered down into her sloppy puss. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the cushions above her head, pushing up on my fists like I was working out. I pounded her with deep hard strokes, she screamed as the wave of orgasms rolled over her. Her eyes rolled back, her legs shook uncontrollably, and she sprayed our stomachs with her squirt. I threw my head back and roared as I came a second time, pouring even more of my youthful seed into her.

I lowered myself down onto her soft, small body. My lust sated, I was overcome by a need to cuddle and hold her. I watched as her eyes slowly opened and came back into focus. "Oh Zachary..." She whispered in a tiny voice. "Oh..."

I heard Mac's soft chuckle. "Damn, now that's how you take care of a slut."

The four of us laid together as the flames in the woodstove slowly died. "We can all sleep in the big bed tonight." Jeanie's voice was a cute little croak after all her screaming. "It'll be warm and cuddly."

We slowly made our way to the bedroom. Sarah slipped her hands around me, tickling my chest with her long pink nails. "That was quite a show, babe!" She whispered. I tipped her head back and gave her a long kiss. She smelled like Mac and tasted like Jeanie, but she was kissing me. With Sarah spooning on me I fell asleep almost as soon as I hit the pillow.

==0=0==

I awoke to a bright stream of sunlight and birds chirping. Mac was already up, the covers were tucked back down around Jeanie. She was barely awake, just laying there smiling as she watched Sarah and I. She mouthed 'Good morning' at me. I smiled and mouthed it back. The whole bus smelled like sex. My chest was covered in dried squirt. Fuck, what a mess. Sarah wriggled against me, Jeanie smiled as she saw Sarah's eyes pop open. "Morning sweetie." She whispered.

"Ohhh." Sarah moaned. "Morning...oh it's so bright."

Jeanie laughed. "The storm is gone. It's a beautiful day."

Sarah turned her head back. "Mmm... morning Zachy." She kissed me.

Jeanie sat up, the covers pooling around her as she stretched and yawned. "Holy crap, sweetie, your husband really gave me a workout last night." She laughed.

"Yeah he did." Sarah said. "Holy crap."

"You know how it is when you get two boys going, they start to compete and then you get fucked!" Jeanie giggled.

"We've only been with a few other couples." Sarah wiggled her ass against me playfully. "You're the first who are...uh, not...our age." She trailed of, realizing what she'd said.

Jeanie threw her head back, laughing loudly. "You can say 'old' Sara! We're old people fucking. I'm not ashamed of it. I'm an old lady who loves cock!"

"You've just got so much more experience, it's just normal for you." Sarah said.

"Mmm..." It's new every time though, sweetie." Jeanie played with her nipples idly as she talked. "Every person and every couple is a new dynamic." She sighed. "I'm starving guys, lets see what my hubby has cooking."

==0=0==

After breakfast Mac and I headed out to survey the damage. The campground was a wreck, trees and branches were down everywhere. The road was badly rutted from the flooding. True to his word there was an old blue Jeep on a towbar behind the bus. Mac unhitched it as I cleared branches away and pulled the canvas topper off. He started the engine and let it warm up while he rooted around in the storage compartments under the bus. He brought out a chainsaw, a long piece of strap, and a gas can. "Got our work cut out for us." He laughed. "Glad to have some help this time."

We did our best to cut the trees away from the road, dragging the bigger sections with the Jeep. Mac quickly taught me how to use the winch, how to wrap a sling, and how to use a tree strap. He even showed me how to use the chainsaw. The girls had set up the hammock outside, and were working on setting up some sort of hose contraption, carrying jugs of water up onto the bus roof. "Solar shower." Mac said, seeing my confusion. "Been riding us for two days straight. Gotta wash our cum out of their cunnies." He laughed. "We'll wash up after we're done working today."