Riding with Danica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers

Johnny jerked when she reached into his groin. "Oh! Uh, hey! Wha-wha-wha..."

"Just relax, sweety," she said as she worked his zipper.

Johnny's head bounced from her face to his crotch. "Ah! Gah!" he croaked when her hand wrapped around his already stiff pole and pulled it out.

The men around her gawked and moved around trying to get a better view of what was happening under the hidden veil of her shirt tails.

Danica softly stroked his vein. "Mmmmm, look at you, all stiff. Did the sight of my tits get you all stiff like that?"

"Well, uh, yeah."

She giggled. "Then you're really going to like this." She raised up and hovered over him. He felt her heat on the tip of his prod. "Just relax, sweety." She gasped when his bulbous head entered her.

"Oh! Uh, wo-o-o-w!" he moaned as she slid down his staff.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed with her eyes closed at the same time until she landed in his lap. "You feel amazing," she whirred.

Johnny's eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Ohmagawd," Johnny moaned.

Danica leaned into him. Johnny thought her erect nipples might puncture his shirt. "Your cock feels amazing," she whispered in his ear. "Do you like my pussy, Johnny? Does my tight little pussy feel good around your big fat cock?"

"So good! So tight!"

She looked over her shoulder. Her eyes sparkled. She had a crooked grin and a wicked look. Jaws dropped when she lifted the tail of her shirt to reveal her taut, tan ass.

"Okay, boys. I've got one other hole that needs some attention. Any takers?"

Tom, who has standing directly behind her, had his power tool in his hand in a flash. "I've got you covered," he said as he touched his tip to her sweat-drenched winking eye.

She smiled back at him. "I knew you would. Just take it...GAH!" Her head snapped back and her back arched when he drove past her sphincter balls deep. "Jesus Christ!" she howled.

"Take that, you fuckin' cunt," he hissed as he pulled back and threw his hips forward again.

"Motherfucker!" she barked. "Fuck! Do it! Take your best shot, you fuck! GAH!" she squawked when he drove it home again.

"You won't walk for a week when I'm done with you," he growled.

"Hey! Leave some for the rest of us, goddammit!" came the cry from another crew member.

"Ha ha ha! I'm gonna bust her shit!"

"GAH fuck!" Danica howled with another stab.

Tom dug his fingers into her hips and began to drill her brown hole as if he was drilling for oil in the deepest open. Each slam of his hips slid her convulsing slit up and down Johnny's pole, while the rest of the crew members surrounded the threesome and cheered them on.

Each crew member had their way with Danica. The fuck fest lasted until the club closed, then continued in the limo on the ride back to the hotel. Danica lost track of how many orgasms she'd had. The night was a blur.

When the limo finally dropped her off at her motorhome in the driver's lot at the track, she stepped out onto wobbly legs. She made very little effort to cover her cum-covered body with the soaked shirt with every button torn off. She climbed the steps into her home on wheels and stumbled her sore and tired body into the shower.

I've got to drive 125 miles in a few hours, she thought to herself. Fuck! Then a smile crossed her weary face. It was worth every second.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers
12