"Right There"

Story Info
A Forbidden Quickie - A Short Story.
967 words
4.18
14.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there," Karishma begged. She bent over, hands steadying herself against the hotel room wall. Nick was behind her, his length fully inside her.

Their rendezvous started earlier that evening.

Their eyes were on each other throughout the office Holiday party. Quick, subtle and lustful gazes.

Karishma wore a festive and loud holiday sweater above a dark, knee-length skirt. To top it all off, she wore black knee-high boots. She tried to add some tacky fun to her normally professional and subtly sexy appearance. Nick surely noticed.

Nick wore a dark suit with no tie- the corporate relaxed look. To top it off he wore a bright Elf hat. His strong jaw and dark features distracted from the cheeky hat- he could've modeled.

Hushed words were shared. Tiny cues that would've been missed by anyone not sharing their secret.

Karishma knew Nick fucked around. That she wasn't the only one. She had correctly figured that he supposed she was sleeping with him to climb the ladder. Truth was, she wasn't. Even as a talented woman in a man's world, she was more than capable on her own. She was fucking him simply because it was fun.

Later on, Their hands were on each other during the ride to yet another anonymous hotel room.

Her hands teased across Nick's lap. She happily noticed he was already aroused for her.

Karishma gently sucked on his fingertips.Let me show you what else I can do, her gestures hinted.

It wasn't their first time together. Each time, they both swore it would be their last. It was like a drug, off-limits, but with a payoff of forbidden ecstasy.

They had stumbled through the lobby, stopping briefly under the plastic mistletoe to kiss.

The interaction with the front desk attendant was curt.

A single room. One night. Express checkout. The employee conveyed little more than an air of boredom. Her eyes looked at him, darted back to her.'So you won't be needing the room all night,' she had left unsaid.

Nick swiped a plastic key card. Karishma pulled him into the room. They never made it to the bed.

They kissed, breathlessly. Neither could remember the last time they had needed it so badly.

It was urgent, they consumed each other, kissing ravenously. Their hands groped each other, aggressively.

Nick spun her around. His hands felt her warm, smooth skin. A firm grip on her tits, over her bra, underneath her innocent, festive sweater.

His strong hands grasped her neck. Gentle, but firm enough to let her know he was in charge. She felt him through his trousers, hard for her.

She begged for more of his touch, him inside her, right now. Would he, or would he just keep her on the edge?

Her question was answered. She heard him unbuckle a belt and unzip his trousers. She lifted her skirt and pulled the wet fabric of her panties aside.

Nick's powerful fingers teased between her ass cheeks and along her wet slit. Karishma gasped as he traced small circles around her clit.

Breathlessly, Karishma slid her panties down around the ankles of her leather boots. Her round ass was exposed to the air and Nick's desires.

She yelped in surprise when Nick gave her ass a dominant slap. She tingled with anticipation. The sound reverberated in the room.

"Right there, more" Karishma moaned.

Nick slapped her round ass several more times, each time to her encouragement. Later, she'd notice a bruise on her dark skin. He pulled her close to him. She felt his hot breath on her neck. Felt his erection against her exposed flesh.

She wanted to consume him. Karishma spun and dropped to her knees. She took his throbbing cock into her mouth. She loved how it felt- pure desire in her mouth. Nick said nothing, simply groaning, as she worked him.

"Please fuck me now" Karishma demanded, pausing to look up at his dark eyes. She stood and bent over, exposing herself to him.

Without warning, Nick guided himself along her slit, pausing only briefly. His length easily slid into her. She braced herself against the wall. A whole season of anticipation was about to explode.

"Oh, yes, right there," Karishma moaned. Nick slid, without friction, inside her warmth.

"Right there," Karishma repeated. Nick continued to fuck her from behind, building to a quick rhythm.

He gripped onto her hips. She reached down between her legs to add the stimulation that would put her over the edge. Her knees buckled.

"Fuck, right there!" she moaned, coming quickly.

He pulled her close, with a growl, filling her seconds later. He continued to pump into her for several moments, until their fluids dripped.

Neither said anything for several minutes. Just breathed heavily. Beads of sweat appeared on his brow.

He pulled up his trousers. He hadn't ever removed the Elf hat. He'd have to do something about her lipstick, smudged across his lips.

Kim adjusted her panties and her skirt back into place. She straightened out her hair. In the bathroom mirror, she hastily re-applied her makeup.

They rushed out, back to a car. They sat wordlessly, minds racing.

Right there, Kim thought to herself in the car. She felt his essence ooze out of her. She stirred, remembering how hard she had come, all over again.

They arrived at the parking lot back at the office. Her dark car sat alone in the parking lot. Her husband and kids awaited her back at home.'The Christmas party went late, and I went out for drinks with the girls' she would later mention, if her husband had cared to ask.

"Say Merry Christmas to your wife for me," she said. These were deliberate and knowing parting words, used as a spoken wink for their continuing secret.