Riley's Inferno

Story Info
Riley unwillingly descends into her own personal hell.
15.2k words
29.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story also contains incest. If you're not into that please look elsewhere. All characters are over the age of 18.

Riley Vincent looked around at the beautifully decorated reception hall as her radiant sister Heather shared her first dance with her new husband and she was thankful. Thankful no one had noticed her hair and makeup were no longer perfect after she had been gang banged by five men in the church minutes before the ceremony started.Thankful no one was looking at her to see her wince from the pain caused by her ravaged ass and pussy. Thankful no one was looking at her to notice the large wet spot on the skirt of her bridesmaids dress caused by cum soaking through her panties. And most of all she was thankful people had stopped asked her where her daughter Steph was.

She had watched a terrified Steph being carried to a black van as she was being raped. But why would someone target her and her sweet, innocent daughter? Steph had been so excited to be a junior bridesmaid. She had confessed to Riley that getting ready for the wedding was the first time that she had truly felt like an adult. She was such a good girl and it was hard to fight back tears when Riley thought about her.

And what about the thunderous orgasms that had wracked her body as she was being violated? Why had her body betrayed her like that she wondered.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a hand on her arm. Instead of her husband Steve, found herself staring into a face of her husband's ex-girlfriend Teri. Crazy Teri, as Steve called her, had once sent Riley a birthday card with "Die Bitch" written on it in what looked like blood. Shortly afterwards Teri had gone to prison after shooting another boyfriend and Riley had happily stopped worrying about her.

"Get out of here. " Riley hissed at the smiling blonde "You're not welcome here."

"We need to have a little chat Riley." Teri replied calmly "Follow me if you want your daughter back."

Oh sweet Jesus, this woman had Steph. Riley meekly followed her to a small room furnished with chairs and a couch. Teri took the couch but Riley stood, reluctant to stain the furniture. Teri looked at her a second and just laughed.

"Don't you want to tell me about your adventure with my friends?"

"You bitch, you sent those men to do that to me and take my daughter? Why? Why would you do that to another person? I'll have you arrested and sent back to prison."

"My my, aren't we brave. And if I recall, it looked like you really enjoyed what they were doing to you. However, if you do have me arrested I promise that you will never see sweet little innocent Steph again."

"Why are you doing this to us? My daughter didn't do anything to you!" Riley cried as she started to sob.

"You stole my man and I am not going to stop until your life is ruined. Plan and simple." Teri said cruelly. "I warned you to stay away from Steve but you didn't take the hint. After all these years I'm finally going to make you pay."

"All those years you spent in prison you mean."

"You have a smart mouth. But we're gonna fix that. However, if you do what I say, and I mean everything, to the letter, you might get your daughter back in one piece."

Riley could only stare at her tormentor because she didn't want to contemplate what this would entail.

"I learned two things in prison. The first is you have lots of time to plot revenge on the woman who stole your man. The second is that you have to take what you can get for sex. In a women's prison that means pussy, so I learned to enjoy a woman between my legs. So the first thing I want you to do is get on your knees and eat me out."

"You're disgusting! I'm not a lesbian."

"We'll see about that." Teri spat acidly as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"It's not working. Give her a demonstration." she said as she handed the phone to Riley. "This is what happens if you disobey."

Riley could only listen in horror at what was taking place on the other end of the phone. Men talking and Steph asking for her. Ripping cloth. Her daughter begging and then just crying as her virginity was taken from her. Laughter from the men when they were done.

She was supposed to protect her daughter and instead she was powerless. Her daughter's cries nearly drove her to a nervous breakdown. She wanted to clamp her hands over her ears to block out the heartbreaking sounds but she could not, would not. She resolved immediately that she had to do whatever Teri wanted until she could figure a way out of this.

"When you disobey this will happen again. Only I'm going to invite my friends from now on. And I have a lot of friends who I'm sure would love to sample some 18 year old pussy. Some of them aren't that nice either."

Riley could only nod in horror. She had to protect her daughter, no matter what it took.

"So there are going to be some changes in your life starting right now."

"First off you aren't to have sex with Steve. Nothing. You don't lay a hand on him. Maybe a kiss in public to keep up appearances but nothing more. He's my man and I don't want him touching a dirty slut like you. I'll bet you didn't even use protection with those men you let fuck you this afternoon."

Riley went to say something but caught herself just in time.

"Second, I will call you from time to time and you will have to do certain things for me and my friends. You will do them immediately and without question."

"Third, I have BIG plans for Steph. I will keep you updated but you are going to be so proud of her, I promise. Do we understand each other Riley?"

Riley was completely numb at this point because she had already endured more than she thought a person could without losing their mind. It was terrifying to think that there could be worse things than watching her daughter being raped.

"So, get on your knees like the slut we both know you are and eat me out."

Reluctantly Riley knelt between her tormentor's legs, telling herself that this was all part of getting Steph back safely.

Teri was very aroused and her cleanly shaven pussy was swollen and glistening with her arousal.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Stick out your tongue and dive in!"

Very reluctantly Riley leaned in and gingerly ran her tongue over Terry's glistening labia. The taste was totally different from Steve's cock and she was relieved that it was not as bad as she feared.

"Yes girl, right there. Oh yeah!" Teri moaned as Riley ran the tip of her tongue over her clit. She was trying to remember all the things that she liked Steve doing to her in hopes that it would be enough to satisfy her tormentor and get this over with.

"Yes, flick my clit just like that! Are you sure you've never eaten pussy before? Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum Riley!"

Too late she realized that Teri had locked her legs around her in such a way that she could not move. As the first wave of liquid erupted from Teri as she squirted it hit Riley square in the face, into her hair and down her dress. She tried to pull her face back but before she could struggle away, three more blasts had hit her, soaking her dress and hair.

"Oh Riley, you are going to be doing that a lot more. That was fantastic!" she said brightly and popped up as if nothing had happened. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a phone and handed it to Riley.

"I'll be in touch. Keep it on you, because if I have to call a second time it will be so you can watch your daughter spend some time with my friends. Do you understand?"

Riley just nodded without making eye contact.

Once she heard the latch click Riley slowly rose and tried to compose herself. She was so wrung out she found that she couldn't cry. She tried to fix her destroyed makeup and hair but it proved to be impossible. She made herself as presentable as she could, and praying no one would notice her soaking dress, she went to find Steve. Luckily he had been drinking, so he didn't notice and it was fairly easy to get him to go.

Once home, Steve tried to paw at her but she gently pushed him away, and got him into bed. She stripped off her dress and lingerie, throwing it all in the garbage, and stepped into the hottest shower she could manage, literally and figuratively trying to wash away the day. It didn't work and she began to sob as she sunk to the floor of the shower. Eventually the water went cold and she found she had no tears left. Turning off the shower, she resolved again that she would cooperate fully to protect her daughter and her family. She realized she was Teri's mercy and would have to do unimaginable things, but it was all for Steph.

Feeling a little strengthened, she got herself ready for bed. She slipped in next to Steve and despite her best efforts, her thoughts kept drifting to the tremendous orgasms she had experienced in the church. She knew she should be ashamed but she couldn't help it. What is wrong with me she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

*****

"Well doc, what do you think?" Teri asked the grey haired man standing next to the window of her luxurious home. Steph had spent the night in an isolation room at her safehouse, but Teri could see her at all times through a night vision camera mounted to the wall.

"Your crew did well yesterday. I think this will go smoothly."

"So when do we start doc?"

The grey haired man, a psychiatrist who specialized in hypnosis, looked at her with annoyance.

"As I've told you several times before, we need to keep her in complete isolation for a month. No human contact, meals shoved through a slot in the door. Meals times are irregular so she can't develop a rhythm. The goal is to keep her completely disoriented and isolate her so that when you "rescue her" she will immediately imprint on you. She will follow you and do pretty much whatever you want her to do."

"I know, but I've been waiting 15 years to do this."

"After a couple of days of recovery you can suggest the therapy sessions where we will conduct the hypnosis and she should accept it right away. Have you decided if she will remember everything, or do you want a blank spot in her memory?"

"I want that little bitch to be all over Steve but not to question why so make sure she forgets everything. Then she can cry into mommy's shoulder about what he did to her. Everything else should be normal."

"Okay, that shouldn't be any trouble. I've also written the prescriptions for all the drugs that we talked about. You aren't fooling around with this one. Remind me never to piss you off."

Teri laughed at this.

"Just do your job doc, and keep your mouth shut, and we will be the best of friends. And what about the stuck up little bitch Riley? How much trouble is she going to cause?"

"A mother of most species will do whatever it takes to protect her offspring. In this case, you're dealing with a woman who is by nature submissive and subservient to authority figures. Add in the stress that you are placing on her and I think she will do whatever you tell her to do without hesitation."

"Well that could get interesting." Terry smiled as she contemplated the possibilities of what she could do to torment Riley.

******

Riley only had to wait three days to get her first taste of what Teri had in store for her. Her phone rang at 2 pm just as she was about to go into a meeting with her most important client.

"Hi Riley" chirped the hideous voice on the other side "I heard Steve is out of town so you're gonna host a poker game for my friends at 7. I'll send you a list of supplies that you will need."

"I can..." Riley started to say before she caught herself.

"You can what?" said the voice on the line with annoyance.

"I can absolutely take care of that for you Teri. I'll see everyone at 7."

"Excellent. We're going to be such good friends Riley with an attitude like that. Oh and try and wear something nice for my friends. They've heard a lot about you and can't wait to meet you."

Click.

A cold wave of terror passed through Riley but she brushed it off by telling herself that this would be worth it because it meant she was closer to getting Steph back. Riley took a quick look at the list Teri had sent and realized it would cost her several hundred dollars, and the rest of the afternoon. She got out of her meeting by feigning a family emergency and spent three solid hours dashing around to get all of the things Teri specified.

At 6:30 Riley had everything organized but realized Teri had told her to wear something nice. She took that to mean something tight and short. She stripped off her work clothes and tan bra and panties, replacing it with a matching red lace bra and panties, a low cut shirt to give a good view of her cleavage and the shortest skirt in her wardrobe. She hoped it would be okay.

At 6:55 her doorbell rang and she opened the door to find Teri standing there. Riley hadn't realized she would be there as well.

"Well invite me in. You're not much of a hostess, are you."

Riley ignored the insult and acted like a gracious host, showing her "guest" to the downstairs room where she had arranged for the game.

"This is excellent Riley. There's just one problem."

"Really?" Riley replied, terrified that she had forgotten something.

"Yeah, you're wearing too many clothes. Lose the shirt and the skirt."

Riley just sighed and removed her clothing, leaving her clad in her matching bra and panties. She figured there would be something degrading.

"Nice. My friends are going to love looking at your big tits." Teri cooed as she slowly squeezed Riley's 34DD breasts.

They were interrupted by the doorbell.

"That's my friends. Well, don't just stand her, go and answer the door. And Riley, you'll do whatever you are told, do you understand me?"

Riley just stared back at her until Teri started to reach for her phone.

"Yes Teri, I will make sure our guests are looked after."

Mercifully all five men were together but she did notice a few of her neighbours watching as she let them into her house. She showed them to the games room, where Teri was already seated at the table.

"Welcome friends. This is Riley, our host, and she is here to take care of your needs. If you need anything, just ask and Riley will get it for you. Rules are simple - $500 buy in, Texas hold'em, no wildcards. And as always the big winner at the end of the night gets first choice of our lovely host's holes."

Riley wanted to run from the room but the image of Steph being violated was burned on her brain and she couldn't take any chances of that happening again. Instead she just smiled sweetly. If she didn't do it, they might do it to Steph.

For the first few hands Riley was kept busy getting snacks or drinks. In return she would get her breasts fondled or her ass slapped but she did her best to ignore the harassment.

Then it was Terry's turn to raise.

"Okay, I'll raise you our host's bra." Teri cried to cheers from the table.

"Sweetie, put your bra on the table please." Teri whispered at her when Riley hesitated.

Reluctantly she reached around and unhooked her red lace bra before leaning in to toss it in the middle of the table. She felt two separate hands groping her as she threw the lacy garment into the pot.

"That's some nice tits there Teri. You know how to pick'em."

Now as she brought drinks to the table her breasts were grabbed and they were starting to pinch her nipples. Too late Riley realized that Teri had cranked up the air conditioning and her nipples were swollen, stiff buds.

Three hands later Teri raised Riley's panties. Reluctantly she slid the garment down her legs, leaving her completely exposed to the players at the table. Whenever she approached the table Teri would lightly run her fingers between Riley's legs and just smile as her friends watched. Unfathomably, Teri's touch left her trembling with desire.

After a few hands it was time for a break. Teri beckoned her over.

"Seeing you wandering around naked has made me horny so we're gonna put on a show for our guests. The whole word needs to see what a great pussy eater you are. On your knees bitch."

"We're gonna put on a little show boys, so gather round." Terry shouted as Riley knelt and got between her tormentor's legs.

She could hear ooh and aahs as she pushed up Teri's skirt. She realized that five cell phones were focused on her, recording everything that she was doing. She tried to do exactly what she had done to Teri at the wedding reception, while praying that Teri squirt wouldn't squirt this time.

She gingerly ran her tongue over Teri's hairless, glistening labia and tried to do what Steve always did to drive her wild. Teri's hands were in her hair, holding her in place as Riley flicked her tongue across Teri's clit again and again.

"Yes, right there Riley, I'm gonna cum!" Teri moaned as she stiffened and then collapsed from her orgasm.

After a minute or two she recovered and announced that the game was going to resume.

"That was so hot Teri. You should bring her around the club some time. We're always open to unicorns joining us."

"Dave, that's a fantastic idea. I think she would be real popular." Teri replied, discussing Riley like she wasn't standing next to them.

Riley opened her mouth to ask them what they were talking about but immediately she shut it again because she hadn't been asked to speak.

The game resumed, and they left Riley alone. She felt shame at how her body was reacting again. When no one was watching she ran her fingers over her pussy, embarrassed by the wetness seeping from her. Why was her body reacting like this to her being dominated and humiliated?

After what seemed like hours there was only one player left with chips.

"Benny, you're the big winner. So what will it be, first choice of ass, pussy or mouth?"

"Oh hell, I saw the video of this little lady in the church, so I wanna try that sweet ass of hers."

Video. Oh sweet jesus there was a video of her. But this thought was interrupted by Teri pulling her to the poker table.

"Ok sister. Your time to shine." she whispered "The hosts fucks all of the players, but you're used to that by now." she winked.

Reluctantly Riley took per place on the poker table as her guests quickly stripped naked. She didn't know if she could endure being violated by five strange men again but if her orgasms came again...

Benny, who was also a porn producer, walked up to her and quickly positioned his cock at the rosebud of her anus. To her relief and dismay she was still loose from her gangbang three days ago and Benny slid easily into her ass.

"Yeah babe, this is some fantastic ass. We have to get you in a movie. You could be a star." he told her as he thrust in and out of her ass.

At first Riley just lay on the poker table and endured as a man she had met a few hours ago sodomized her. Then she felt a familiar tingle as her body began to react to the stranger fucking her most intimate hole. She tried to resist but the sensations were too much.

"Aaaeeeiiiiii" Riley screamed as her body tensed from her impending orgasm. She shook and shuddered as the cock pistoning in and out of her sent the intense sensations though her.

"Oh yeah babe I'm gonna cum!" Benny roared as he thrust into her one more time and emptied his balls into her ass. The feel of cum flooding her anal passage as too much and put her over the edge.

"Aaaeeeiiiii! I'm cumming!" she screamed as her body twitched from the force of her orgasm.

Benny pulled out and Riley could fill his cum leaking out of her ass as the next man in line took his place in front of her and unceremoniously thrust his cock into her pussy and started fucking her.

The next two hours saw Riley taken multiple times by each man. She lost track of the number of orgasms that wracked her body. Everyone fucked her in each of her holes at least once and she was lying in a pool of cum that had leaked from her ravaged ass and pussy. Her belly felt queasy from all the cum that her guests fed her. She told herself that it would be over soon and she had to endure so they decided not to do it to Steph.